A Fresh Start

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: A Fresh Start   Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Cype forced open the church doors, stumbling inside with a sigh. They had traveled far, just barely escaping. "I think this will do for the night.." She looked around. The place was abandoned. And it was in the middle of nowhere. Except for the few houses she saw. It was late, so it was difficult to tell whether they were vacant or not, making it possible that this was a ghost town. Her green eyes flicked back, searching for Zero.

Alright you two, lets start Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Zero followed her into the building shutting the door behind himself. The last bit of light was extinguished as the door clicked shut. Zero sighed and raised his sword, the blade light up, hydrogen from his hand being released into the hilt, causing hot blue flames to leak from the pores. He looked around, holding the sword up as a torch. "This place looks old, not well maintained. Is it safe to hide here?"

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Cype shrugged. "I guess we'll find out.." She raised her palm, fire coming to life. She had power absorption, and being around Zero gave her the ability to manipulate energy, enough to move atoms and create a fire. She stepped further, and continued a steady, light footed, walk atop the creaky wood floors. "I hope there's a cot or something.." She looked down the aisles of benches, then her eyes flicking to the altar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babybird

Female Posts : 33
Credits : 983

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:07 pm

{SORRY!!! I HAD REHEARSAL, I'M BACK NOW SORRY SORRY SORRY}

Sibella watched the two newcomers from behind a stained-glass panel depicting the baptism of Jesus Christ, her head positioned in such a way that it seemed almost as if the holy spirit was shining down upon her. How ironic. Her heart was racing, and her mangled wings twitched, the few feathers tickling her shoulder blades. Who... She thought to herself in what she believed to be quite a spiteful tone, ...Are they!? The figures were warped by the glass, so that she couldn't make out any details, but they seemed to be coming closer... or maybe she was imagining. Either way, her breath caught in her throat, and she quickly moved back from the glass panel that separated her from the newcomers. She dropped to the floor and tucked her knees to her chest, hiding herself in a dark corner near a row of unlit candles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Zero moved around the edge of the room, his large metal boots clicking on the ground and his greaves squeaking, needing an oiling."Lets find some way of lighting up the room, count out our rations and lock all the doors." He offered to Cype, lighting up a candle in the corner of the room and sheathing his sword. "I need to sleep..." He grumbled, running a hand through his soft blue hair. Suddenly he turned, placing a hand on his sword. "Who is there?"

Back to top Go down
babybird

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:48 pm

Sibela inhaled sharply and covered her head with her arms. She gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut tight.If I can't see you, you can't see me. She promised herself, knowing how irrational that thought was. Besides, she should be fighting back. She was here first! On the other hand, they have weapons, and she...well...doesn't. Her hands moved to cover her ears as the ringing of bells nearby resonated in her skull. She refused to open her eyes. she didn't want to face discovery, or the eminent consequences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:14 am

Zero was damn sure that he had heard movement. Moving around with the candle he listened carefully for any more movement. If it was an enemy, they would already have been attacked, leaving the situation to be that him and Cypruss were the ones trespassing. The only unknown was if they would continue hiding, or wait till they had a chance to sneak attack. Bitting his lip Zero let go of his swords handle. "We arent here to cause trouble..."

Back to top Go down
babybird

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:22 am

Sibella would have liked to respond, but as that wasn't possible, she focused instead on focusing her breathing. Calm down. She ordered herself. Panicking isn't going to solve anything, relax a little bit. Relax, but don't let your guard down. Slowly, her legs shaking, Sibella rose to her feet and took two carefull steps out of the shadows, wringing her hands and trying to think of a way to explain to these people that she couldn't say a word. Not that she really wanted to, anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:40 am

Zero heard the second step and turned, the light from his candle illuminating the girl. If it wasnt for the school he would never assume harm from a girl, but after the things they made.... He didnt assume anything was safe. Luckily she wasnt tearing out his throat yet at least. "Hey there... What are you doing here?" He asked, moving slowly closing, having no way to know that was in fact mute.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:42 am

Cypruss followed Zero's lead, looking around cautiously. Seeing the girl as she stepped out, her eyes squinted. "She has wings.." Cype looked the girl over. By the looks of it, she was too meek to aid the school in any fashion. They would've kill her. Her wings looked mangled and to no use, probably something the school messed up. "I don't think she's harmful.." She kept her eyes glued to the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babybird

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:49 pm

The blonde kept her head down, her eyes flicking up to the two strangers. "I don't think she's harmful.." One said. Sibella shook her head sincearly. She couldn't be harmful if she wanted to. She realized then that she should probably say something, but of course she couldn't. She looked up slowly, and held her throat with both hands, opened her mouth and shook her head, trying to explain her condition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:41 pm

It would take a dumb ass to not realize what the girl was saying, Zero nodded his head thinking. "Either she cant talk right now, or she cant talk at all..." He inferred with a sigh. Zero placed the candle on one of the seats and looked around carefully. "Did you come here with anyone else?"

Back to top Go down
babybird

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:41 pm

Sibella snapped her fingers when the newcomer suggested her entire inability to speak, ever. He asked if she'd come with anyone else. She shook her head. She looked at the two strangers, touched her back, and drew her arms out away from her body, to suggest wings. You have wings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:24 am

babybird wrote:
Sibella snapped her fingers when the newcomer suggested her entire inability to speak, ever. He asked if she'd come with anyone else. She shook her head. She looked at the two strangers, touched her back, and drew her arms out away from her body, to suggest wings. You have wings?

Zero reached behind himself and pulled the two zippers down, letting his wings pop free. He needed the stretch out anyways. The white wings gave a quick flap before folding up along his back. "Indeed, we have wings." He made no comment on her own deformed ones. Sitting down in a pew he searched through his backpack before snatching out a handful of chocolate bars handing them out to Cype and holding two out for the mute girl.

Back to top Go down
babybird

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:08 am

Nyx wrote:
Zero reached behind himself and pulled the two zippers down, letting his wings pop free. He needed the stretch out anyways. The white wings gave a quick flap before folding up along his back. "Indeed, we have wings." He made no comment on her own deformed ones. Sitting down in a pew he searched through his backpack before snatching out a handful of chocolate bars handing them out to Cype and holding two out for the mute girl.

Sibella hesitantly accepted the chocolate. One serving she pushed into the pocket of her sweater for safekeeping, probably to be eaten later. She tore open the remaining chocolate bar with more aggression than was probably necessary, and quickly sunk her teeth into it. She took small bites, a little bit at a time, as if that might make it last longer. She worried to herself as she ate- How could she tell these people her name? How did she know she could trust these people? More importantly, how could these people possibly be like her, and what, if anything, can they tell about the school? Will the School go looking for them? Could Sibella be in danger by being around them? Slowly, she turned to look at the one who did most of the talking, the one who gave her food. "Thank you." She mouthed, trying to enunciate so he could tell what she was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:13 am

Zero's dark blue eyes scanned over her mouth focusing as she spoke. "No problem, We are in the same situation after all." He shrugged. Zero finished eating his two then reached and and ran a finger along the clasps of his armor, loosening them a notch so his body could breath, There was the definite scent of mildew and rot in the air, giving Zero reason to believe the building was older then he thought.

Back to top Go down
babybird

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:29 am

Silence settled over the three for a moment or so. Sibella exhaled heavily and dismissed herself behind the altar to a small prayer chapel, where she'd stowed her few belongings. She found a folded-up scrap of paper that looked like it should have dissolved ages ago, though the writing on the front was still clear; her name, in small, neat writing:
Sibella
She brought the paper back to the rows of pews where her new acquaintances were seated. She held the paper out in front of her with a mild, fragile confidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:36 am

"I am going to guess that it's your name?" Zero asked, cocking his head and glancing over it. She was lucky that she could write, many of the experiments were completely illiterate from their isolation. Zero jumped up as a soft metallic click filled his ears. "Get down!" He yelled, grabbing Cype and Isabella quickly pushing them away as the door to the church imploded. Zero snarled, drawing his sword and getting into a steadfast position.

Demmetias snorted, moving his dark brown hair gingerly to the side. "Every time you kill one of those Erasers Zero, that's an extra 30 seconds I have to put towards making another one." Demmetias stepped over the shards of broken door, pistol in hand as his white lab coat moved around him. "How about... you two come without any problems, and I promise I will put you back together once Im done pulling you apar-" Dem stopped, eyes having adjusted to the dark. "Three of you now? By god you multiply like rats."

Back to top Go down
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:27 am

Not far behind Dem a slender female figure appeared in the doorway, clad in athletic attire, dark hair thrown back in messy ponytail and not far behind her another figure could be seen. The air was crisp and her breath floated out of her mouth in small white clouds as she became visible in the doorway, her crimson eyes scanning the room and looking to each one of the experiments. "Only three?" Haine murmured, sounding almost disappointed, she liked having a bit more of an abundance of play things. With the slight click of her tongue she took a moment to take in her surrounds, an old church that smelled of something foul, making her wrinkle her nose in disgust. What a dirty hiding place, perfect for these lowlifes. She thought to herself, grinning a little. Slowly she took a few more steps inside cracking knuckles obnoxiously. "Where do I start?" she asked, turning to Dem, her eyes already hungry with adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Varrien

Male Posts : 12
Credits : 938

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:41 am

"I could have told you how many there were awhile ago Haine, but you wanted it to be a 'surprise'." *Out from the darkness another figure, slender in build but this one one was male. The cold air only helped to show off his topless torso, hardening the muscles as he walked in slowly his arms cross, whether or not it was due to his stoic nature or being actually cold he would never admit. Gazing upon the three with a daunting gaze he seemed unimpressed* "So... These are the ones who have been causing you trouble this time Dem?-- Oh? *Turning his head to Haine* "Eager to get going as always I see Haine." *Turning his attention back to Dem briefly* So what would you have us do with these ones this time? Alive? Dead? Ya don't care? *Varrien turned his eyes back upon the three, his fang like incisor's showing much more than before, his arms uncrossed as he stuck his thumbs into the rim of his pants as they rested into he crevasse's of his v-lines*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:46 am

"Zero is the only one we have to worry about, since he isnt actually a school experiment." Demmetias told Haine, lifting up his watch to read the time. "It is three to one. Just give it up." He commanded, his tone deep and sharp. Slowly he leaned agaisnt a pew, not expecting the group to give in so easily.

Zero quickly pulled his sword free and slashed the window, bending down to tighten his armor. "Sibella, Cypruss, go quick." The length of the sword erupted in flames, lighting up Zero's blue eyes. Currently the odds were stacked strongly against him.

Demmetias made no movement to stop the two females. "He expects us to split up in an attempt to get all of them. Zero is the only thing that is worth the time and money." He gave a slight chuckle and popped the safety on his pistol, aiming it in the direction of the experiment. "Dont get cocky you two. You are Erasers, but their is a difference between fighting an experiment and something that wasnt made to be controlled."

Back to top Go down
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:56 am

Haine's feet shuffled anxiously on the floor, her body ready for action as she only semi listened to what Dem was saying. She looked over her shoulder for a moment, back at Varrien who was now making an entrance into the room, distracting her for a moment. "Surprises are better, I don't like to body count before I get there." she snapped at him, grinning wickedly her eyes were already lit up with the thrill of the hunt. Slowly she spun back facing Zero, the flames lighting up the dark room and lighting the red up in her eyes like blood soaked jewels. "You gonna' try and protect your little whores?" She chuckled, taunting the blue haired boy, her eyes growing more wild as she curled her hands into fists. "Be a shame if somebody broke them on you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Varrien

Male Posts : 12
Credits : 938

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:07 am

"Maybe we should scalp the little worm Haine? So then even his whore friends won't want to be seen with him" *Standing a good distance away from Zero, and roughly 2-3 meters behind Haine his eyes locked not necessarily on Zero himself but that interesting fire sword of his* "I don't suppose you're just going to surrender are you?.. Honestly, she might not kill you if you just gave up right now and came with us." *Varrien shrugged not really caring one way or the other for his response, chances were, she'd still probably kill him either way.* "Look Zero, *Varrien began to walk to the left keeping the same distance as before but slowly moving to a different position.* "Whatever it is you were running for, it doesn't matter now, it's over. You can see that don't you? I mean, look at us, then look at yourself, do you truly believe you'll come out of this better of then us?" *Tilting his head, he stood still now finally moving himself into the proper position he was aiming for*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start   Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:21 am

Zero kept himself in his position, wings twitching against his back. He wasnt exactly sure where they had gotten whores from. Honestly, under normal circumstances he would have been mad. But its hard to be mad when your focusing for your life. Zero's sword had almost a one meter span, coupled with his arm length and proper lunge he had a lethal range of a meter and a half.

Demmetias watched the happenings, noticing Varrien moving around Zero. Haine had been debriefed, but only because she had been put under Dem's care before Varrien was. He hadnt seen Varrien in action so properly utilizing was impossible without it. Dem probably should have warned him about touch, but it was a little late. Besides, part of his job was to document powers, so it was worth losing an eraser or two.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss