Share | 

Sibella...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
babybird

Female Posts : 33
Credits : 983

PostSubject: Sibella...   Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:50 am

well, anyways, here's my character form, as promised. sorry it took so long…

Name: Sibella
Nickname(s): none
Alias: some people call her a ghost, a phantom, or an angel, though she admits to none such accusations.
Appeared Age: between 14 and 16
Orientation: heterosexual

Race: avian hybrid

Hair Color: gold-blonde.
Hair Style: shoulder length curls and straight bangs across her forehead.
Eye Color: dark blue, almost purple.
Height: 5'4
Weight: maybe 90 pounds soaking wet.
Build: skinny, she doesn't eat much.
Scar(s): too many to name. she's practically covered in scars, but the most obvious is a long thick scar along her neck, under her chin.
Birthmark(s): none
Tattoo(s): none
Piercing(s): none
Clothing: a plain white long-sleeved dress, ripped black tights, black boots, and an oversized and overworn grey knit sweater.
General Appearance: in general, she's the kind of person you could look at twice and not even see. she's not radiant, stunning, or even beautiful, at best she's just a faint sort of pretty. her wings betray her- they're small, mangled, and practically useless. on a good day she can wiggle them a little bit, but they achieve no greater motion than that. they look as if someone drained the blood from a small pigeon, cut the torso away, then haphazardly super-glued the remnants of the wings to her back.

• sweets; she's constantly searching for special star-shaped candies she was given once as a child.
  • quiet places; especially old churches and cathedrals
  • sleep

Dislikes:

• large crowds
  • loud noises
  • not being understood or paid attention to

Fears:

• dark water
  • spiders

Talents:

• sleeping for hours at a time
  • memorization
  • accidentally frightening almost everyone she comes into contact with

Flaws:

• she's mute. she's never spoken a word in her life, she's not even sure she has vocal chords at all, if she does she's never used them.
  • she's rather lazy

General Personality: she’s unpredictable, bordering on dangerous. she’s prone to fits of rage, where she lashes out, usually throws things at people though admittedly her hand-eye-coordination and her aim are both areas in which she lacks, luckily enough for anyone who upsets her. usually the fits are brought on when she’s frightened or when she’s struggling to communicate without the use of her voice, but one can never really tell what might set her off. despite the fits, she’s typically gentle and quiet, very well-meaning and respectful. she’s very much a follower rather than a leader. she doesn’t question orders no matter who gives them, and she’s good at working with a group, though she’s just as happy by herself. she doesn’t mind loneliness at all, hardly.

Items:

• none, really.

Weapons:

• anything within arm’s reach, hardly anything reoccurring.

Abilities:

• she can stop her heart for up to ten minutes at a time. It’s a bit like holding her breath, and it leaves her weak and tired, but can be useful in the right situation.

Weaknesses:

• mute
  • bad wings
  • mental instability

Father: grown from a test tube, n/a
Mother: see above
Sibling(s): n/a
Pet(s): none
Friend(s): …none
Lover(s): none

Three Important Things About Your Character and/or Its Past:

• im gonna repeat this one more time, she’s mute
  • she escaped from the school when she was twelve by stopping her heart in order to fake her death

History: she was actually genetically muted as an ideal mate for another avian hybrid, they’d only met once when he was ripped apart by erasers, and she was of no use to the scientists since her wings were messed up, she was scheduled for termination when she faked her death. after her escape she took to living on the streets. she likes to hide out in any quiet place she can find, particularly old churches and cathedrals as well as theatres and old lofty barn houses. anywhere with a high ceiling that doesn’t make her feel like a rat in a cage.

RP Sample: Sibella hugged her arms around herself, her feet nearly silent against the cold floor of the empty building. She knew she couldn’t stay here for long, but with the weather outside being what it was, she figured she’d at least have to stay here until the rain died down. She stomped her feet rather loudly, in an effort to secure that she had the place all to herself. She hoped that anyone who could hear her would make their presence known. She frowned and wrinkled her nose as there was no response, then went ahead and removed her heavy jacket which had pressed her already mangled wings to her back rather uncomfortably. Shedding the extra weight of the heavy coat was relieving already; the avian girl took a deep breath and exhaled quietly, pushing her damp blonde hair away from her face with the palms of her hands. She fished through the pockets of her jacket for the remnants of an energy bar she’d snagged off of a grocery store shelf this morning, only to remember that she’d finished it before the rain started. She exhaled again, this time with a bit more purpose and intensity, as her stomach grumbled and gurgled harmoniously to the rumbling thunder outside. A sharp crack of lightening made her jump, and she shrunk into one corner of the cold, empty room, shivering and wrapping her jacket around herself like a blanket. Call it intuition, but something gave Sibella the feeling that she was in for another sleepless night…

How Did You Find Us?: google.

What Do We Call You?: oh, whatever you want, Sibella or baby or babybird or bird or birdy, whatever suits your fancy. I’ll genuinely respond to anything.

How Long Have You Been RPing?: quite some time, I started I think two or three summers ago…

Where you invited, if so by who?: nah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Sibella...   Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:02 am

Considering your 14, and have been roplaying 2-3 years I am actually quite impressed.

Your character application is accepted, but I think you have earned a proper introduction from me. I am Nyx, My real name being Peter, I am our Admin and the ONLY member of this site who was around for every roleplay on it.

Dont worry about making mistakes on thsi forum, If you post in the wrong place I will move your post and tell you that I moved it too the right location. (After all, I dont get to do work on here much xD)

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Sibella...   Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Lol Peter.. Because I practically organized the whole place.

Looks good.
I'll bring this up, but do you want to start an RP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babybird

Female Posts : 33
Credits : 983

PostSubject: Re: Sibella...   Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:18 pm

rOLEPLAY SOUNDS GREAT ThANK YOU!1!!!!11!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sibella...   Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Verse wrote:
Lol Peter.. Because I practically organized the whole place.

Looks good.
I'll bring this up, but do you want to start an RP?

You did organize it, but you also made it so members couldnt post new characters >...>
Either way I fixed it so your forgiven Wink

Does anyone have a good idea for one?

Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Sibella...   Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:42 pm

You're the one you said to get rid of the character forms! You bitch. You're lucky I kept the form.

Mhmm.... Let's brainstorm.
It's been a while...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sibella...   Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Verse wrote:
You're the one you said to get rid of the character forms! You bitch. You're lucky I kept the form.

Mhmm.... Let's brainstorm.
It's been a while...

Liessssss I said you could get rid of the category xD

Well, I dont mind playing the bad guy?