Share | 

Briana Marie's universal character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briana Marie

Female Posts : 10
Credits : 1257

PostSubject: Briana Marie's universal character   Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:21 am

Heres a character I made. I hope this is okay. Tell me if I need to change anything!!

Name:(full name, if human) Veronica Marie Sykes
Nickname(s): Ronnie
Alias: None
Appeared Age: N/A
Orientation: Lesbian

Race: Human

Hair Color: Dark brown/ Black
Hair Style: Loose curls falling down to her mid back, side bangs in the front.
Eye Color: Dark grey
Height: 5’4
Weight: 115 lbs
Build: Skinny and lean. Not too muscular, kind of flimsy and fragile looking.
Scar(s): A lot of scratches on her arms and legs from her cat
Birthmark(s): None
Tattoo(s): Has “LOVE” tattooed on her right fingers and “HATE” tattooed on her left. Her friend who was a tattoo artist asked to practice something more simple on her
Piercing(s): Three lobe piercings, two cartilage piercings on her right ear and one on the other. Also a septum piercing that she likes to play with.
Clothing: Ronnie likes to wear oversized sweaters and leggings. She likes soft sweaters and sometimes she likes to wear skinny jeans. Her favorite colors to wear are dark purple and blue, but she will only wear black bottoms.
General Appearance: Ronnie’s black/brown hair falls down to her mid back, loosely curled and relaxed. She has large grey eyes and pale skin. She is pretty short and skinny. Ronnie looks very fragile, however she can pack in a punch. She likes to wear dark colors like blacks, purples, and blue. You will most likely be able to find her wearing an oversized sweater that usually falls to her mid-thigh. She has tattoos on her knuckles that read “LOVE” and “HATE”. She loves her tattoos a lot; she got them from a friend of hers practicing tattooing. She likes to wear her black ring septum piercing, and she has a habit of playing with it.

* Listening to music
* Reading
Dislikes:
* Eating meat
* Big dogs
* People making fun of others
Fears:
* Darkness
* Spiders
* Being abandoned
Talents:
* Singing
*Acting
* Running
Flaws
* Anxiety
* Has panic attacks
* Doesn’t talk much
General Personality: Ronnie is a fairly sweet girl, unless you mess with the people she cares about. She can get really attached to people, and when they leave she gets heartbroken. Ronnie is really quiet and reserved. She doesn’t like to talk much, but she’s a great thinker. However, she has a terrible fear of spiders and of the dark. She also gets panic attacks if she’s under too much stress or has too much on her mind.

Items:
* The current book she’s reading
* Her iPod and earbuds
* At least $30
Weapons: She usually just uses her fists, but she also carries around a knife.
Abilities: N/A
Weaknesses: N/A

Father: Oliver Sykes
Mother: Hannah Sykes
Sibling(s): Jenna Sykes
Pet(s): Her cat named Shadow
Friend(s): None at the moment
Lover(s): None at the moment

Three Important Things About Your Character and/or Its Past:
She ran away from home to get away from her “friends”
Her friends abandoned her
Her cat is her favorite companion

History: It all started when high school sweethearts Oliver and Hannah fell in love. Hannah got pregnant at age 21 with Ronnie and four years later, had her sister Jenna. She was a happy child; always bubbly and excited. However that changed in sixth grade when she began to get panic attacks because of the stress at school and drama with her friends. She had a friend who was with her for two years and a lover for one of them. Her name was Alie. However, Alie abandoned her and now she has a hard time trusting people and a fear of being abandoned. Alie used to be her entire world, but now Ronnie has gotten over her. Alie still left a scar though.

RP Sample: Ronnie sat at a bench in the park, twirling her septum piercing and staring off into the distance. She had her ear buds plugged in, like always, and listened to her favorite band. A few people passed by; a mother with her child, a man with a laptop bag, a teenage girl. Ronnie counted through the money she carried in her bag. $45. Probably enough to pay for meals over the next few days, if she ate cheap like she always did. Traveling around homeless, staying in a town just long enough to get a job and make enough money to travel again. Ronnie couldn’t let them find her. I don’t want to go home… She thought. Ronnie sighed and stood. It was getting late and it would be a good idea to find a place to spend the night. Looking around, Ronnie decided to sleep up in a tree. Nowhere better to go. Ronnie thought. She chuckled quietly at herself as to not draw attention from anyone around her. Picking up her bag, she picked out a tree, hidden by surrounding ones as to not be seen from outside. The sun was almost fully set now and Ronnie began to climb. She situated herself on a thick branch and pulled out a thin blanket from her bag. Good thing it wasn’t supposed to be a cold night.

How Did You Find Us?: Was looking on google for RP sites based on Maximum Ride

What Do We Call You?: Bri or Briana

How Long Have You Been RPing?: For a couple years, since about 6th grade. (I’m now in 9th grade)

Where you invited, if so by who?: I was not invited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1970

PostSubject: Re: Briana Marie's universal character   Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:34 am

Alright. Looks good! Approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Briana Marie's universal character   Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:16 pm

Lesbian char! Very Happy Very Happy

Feel free to jump into any RP you want (unless its closed, but we dont have any private rp's right now XD)

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1970

PostSubject: Re: Briana Marie's universal character   Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:40 pm

How did I know you'd be happy about that Peter?

I know you all too well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briana Marie's universal character   

Back to top Go down

Briana Marie's universal character
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1