A mine? or a labyrinth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:43 pm

(Maybe Cype and Sable... They got nothing going on right now.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briana Marie

Female Posts : 10
Credits : 1230

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Ronnie limped forward, her left leg dragging behind her a little. She had escaped the erasers on her own and wasn't able to find anyone else. Ronnie was a mess. Her dark hair was knotted like crazy and she had blood-stains on her clothes. Her cheek had been sliced my an eraser claw and her left leg had been bit, which explained the limping. Ronnie dragged her knuckles along the smooth walls of the tunnel but stopped once she heard voices. Turning the corner, she saw a person and instinctively, she crouched down in a hiding position. Realizing it wasn't an eraser, but an experiment like her, she stood slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briana Marie

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:21 pm

(Is anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:04 pm

(Yes I am, I'm just really busy with school. It was Nyx's turn... That fuzzball -_-. I'll write something tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:02 am

Sable grimaced as he watched in the dim light as Cype sunk into the mud. "Geez..." He whispered as he kept his feet by the woo of the tunnel and put an arm around her to lift her out. "The tunnel seems to slope. So there will just be more moisture if we keep going..." He rubbed his head wishing he could call Drago, unfortunately a plane wasnt suitable for underground... He looked up as he held Cype's weight to pull her back out of the mud. His eyes scanned the dark as he waited for the noise, but nothing came. "Be careful.." He whispered to Cypruss as he pulled back out his snub nosed six shooter.

Nyx shook his hand and squeezed each finger as he finished repairing the wounded sections. Nyx looked down at the curving passage, coated in holes with the same dim light draining through. "Well... Ain't many options besides sitting here and starving to death..."

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Briana Marie

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:05 pm

Ronnie could vaguely make out two figures. It was apparent they weren't erasers. "H-hello?" She said. Her voice came out rough and harsh. Walking closer to the two figures, she recognized them. "Cype..? Sable?" she said, limping closer. "I got beat up a bit. I didn't quite make it out as fast." Ronnie's adrenaline was wearing off, leaving her a wreck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:24 pm

"Thanks.." Cype said, pulling herself away from him. "Huh.. What di-" she heard her name called and looked to the left. "... Ronnie?" She squinted, looking into the dark. Once Ronnie was visible. "Hey, it's Ronnie" Cype smiled to Sable. "Relax..." She said to him coolly, walking over to Ronnie. "You shouldn't need to worry. Genetic mutations remember? You'll heal up in no time." (What is Ronnie? Avain hybrid?)

Zale rolled her eyes. "We aren't going to starve to death..." She said. "We just follow the path." She spoke a little more upbeat. "Why are you hungry?" She joked, walking forward, holding onto Virgo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

Female Posts : 425
Credits : 1585

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:03 pm

Syl ran in panic from the Erasers that had been chasing her. She wasnt ever much of a fighter, she healed not killed, and didn't pay attention to where she was going until she realized it had been awhile since she'd heard the Erasers. She came to a stop and tried to quiet her breathing while listening. After a good 10 seconds of silence, she let out a sigh of relief.

Then, she realized she had another problem. She had no idea where she was. In a cave of some sort, obviously, but beyond that she had no idea. She was totally lost. Trying to squash her anxiety, she chose and direction and started walking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briana Marie

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 pm

(Yeah, avian hybrid)
Ronnie wiped blood from her cheek and winced as she felt the gashes in her cheek. "Yeah.." She said quietly. "Still hurts." Ronnie laughed. "I probably look like a wreck." Ronnie said to Cype. It was true, Ronnie was a mess from head to toe. Covered in blood with a rats nest for hair, she was definitely a disaster. "Where are we anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:53 pm

Sable holstered his pistol and looked over the girls wounds quick. There wasnt anything he could do, he couldnt repair organic. "We are underground, in a deserted something, and pretty lost." He told her with a sigh as he took a step back, his introvert self kicking in. "Anyways, nothing to do but walk." He told them as he pulled his hood back up.

Nyx's stomach growled as he nodded sadly following behind them. "Shapeshifting takes a lot of energy you know." He explained while stepping over another of the glowing holes.

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:39 am

Syl became more panicky as she continued to walk through the cave or whatever it was. There was no exit in and she began to worry she'd never be able to find one. Eventually, she heard voices coming from somewhere. She stopped and listened, afraid that it was Erasers or Whitecoats or something, but after a moment decided these people might be the only way out and she was willing to risk it.

"Hello?" she called out as the rounded the corner where she'd heard the people talking, making sure to keep a tight grip on her knife.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:14 am

Cype shrugged. "Well it's too muddy that way." She pointed to the mud. "And Ronnie just came from that way.... I guess we try this way." Cype started off on the new path. It was kind of quiet, and it made Cype uneasy. She clicked her tongue, and looked at the other two. "Sooo.....What's your guy's favorite color?" She asked, clasping her hands behind her back.

Zale patted Nyx's shoulder. "So does manipulating things" She spoke, curving around the tunnel. She was hungry too, and she could bet that Virgo felt the same. As soon as she turned the corner, they heard another voice. Zale took a step back, hold for a second. "....hello?" She called out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briana Marie

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:35 am

Ronnie looked over at Cype. "I don't really have a favorite color." She said truthfully. She walked a step behind the other two, still limping a little from the eraser bite. She could feel her limp gradually getting better though, thanks to her fast healing. Ronnie puller her hair out of her face and sighed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:12 am

Syl stepped around the corner and looked at the two people standing there. "A-are you from the School?" she asked nervously, holding her knife at ready. She was suddenly regretting saying anything, worried that they'd be from the School and knew that she wouldn't be able to take them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Sable Pushed his hands into his pocket and waked behind Ronnie and Cype while his mind wandered. "... Blue." he muttered quietly and bit his lip.

Nyx watched as the girl drew her knife, Quickly he shape shifted his right arm, a blade pushing out from the outer side of his arms bone. "If we were, would it be smart to ask us?" He told her stepping closer. "Put the knife away..." He ordered closing in.

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Syl jumped and tightened her grip on her knife when she saw the boys hand suddenly transform itself into a blade. "Probably not," she admitted, feeling momentarily brave. "But I figure if you were from the School it wouldn't matter rather I said something or not." She bit her lip in thought for a moment, watching as the kid closed in on her and took an instinctive step back. She looked over her shoulder and knew that she wouldn't be able to fight or out run the boy. "Fine," she said, dropping her knife. "But, I'm not looking to hurt you or anything. I just wanna find my way out of... well, wherever this is."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Zale tightened her grip on Virgo's hand, studying the other girls face. 'So, she's just in it to get out..' She raised an eyebrow. Zale had the slightest feeling she couldn't trust this girl, walking closer to them. "Well let's keep moving."

Cype shift slightly toward Ronnie. "I feel like you'd like... Orange" she spoke, looking to Sable. She studied his face a gave a small chuckle. "Well, it's because your hair's blue. And your hair too." The next moment, a pebble fell onto her head and onto the floor. She ground started shaking, and rumbling could be heard from the way they just came. "Ah.. Run!" She screeched, dashing foward. As they ran, the ground began to crack around them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Nyx looked the girl over and shapeshifted his hand back. "Dont pull that on me again." He waited for her to be ready and followed Zale again, but stopped as he heard the sound of collapsing ground somewhere. "What the..."

Sable grimaced as the ground began to split. He quickly caught up to the others, staying close to the walls. "Keep to the sides." He told them as he leapt over a hole that opened under him.

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Syl frowned at the boy as he shapeshifted back and mumbled under her breath about just being cautious and holstered her knife. She followed after the people in silence. She usually would introduce herself but the boy didn't seem to want her there at all.

Syl's eyes widened in fear when she heard something collapse and jumped. "What was that?" she whispered, scared.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briana Marie

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Ronnie dashed to one of the sides as she was instructed. Holes were opening up left and right, if it weren't for her amazing agility, she wouldn't have lasted two seconds. Ronnie's leg felt as if it were on fire, the pain from the eraser bite increasing. Every step she took sent a wave of pain up her body. Not only that, but her running was getting gradually slower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:33 am

Cype ran, heeding Sable'd advice. She stuck close to the wall, running, untill their path was blocked by rocks and dirt. She screeched jumping back, again when more started to fall beside her. She covered her head, pressing against the wall. Hoping it would be over soon.

Zale rolled her eyes. Suddenly the ground began to rumble, as if a bomb went off somewhere farther away, she paused."what is that...?" She trailed off, staring at the water. Down know the holes, the water started to wave, which wasn't all bad. It was just that it began to turn red. Like rust red. With wasn't too good looking."Nyx.." She grabbed his arm. "What is that... Fumes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briana Marie

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:44 am

Ronnie stopped abruptly when her path was blocked. She instinctively ducked down and covered her head. The floor was crumbling around her. "What do we do??!!" She yelled over the noise. If they didn't do something quickly, there was a good chance they would all either be crushed or fall down one of the holes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Cypruss thought they would die, when slowly, it began to stop. She was to afraid to open her eyes. "Please tell me we aren't trapped..." She said. "And that you're still alive"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:21 pm

Sable watched the roof of the tunnel begin to collapse, while the path behind them broke. Sable quickly pressed himself against the blockage, pushing his feet against the rough crack from the descending roof. His back straightened and his feet pushed, the falling roof rotating downwards on the other side, while there end pushed away. His spine hit the ground as the leverage supporting his weight stopped, the roof that had fallen, inches behind them. "...Were fine." He told her before slowly getting up and surveying the situation.

Nyx had no clue what the noise was, besides bad. He grabbed Zale and pushed her a head of him before doing the same with Syl. "Run quick! No red gas is ever good!" He told them putting a hand on both of there backs and pushing them to go.

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Syl turned to stare at the red had rising from the ground and wondered what the hell could cause that. It didn't look like anything that could ever be found in nature. But, she figured it was bad and they needed to get out. She ran ahead when Nyx pulled her ahead and stumbled when he pushed her to get her moving, but quickly regained her feet and ran ahead, not thinking about where they running. Just away from the red gas.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mine? or a labyrinth?    

Back to top Go down

A mine? or a labyrinth?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next