Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:00 pm

(OOC: That works for me Razz )

Nyx shut and locked the door to the emergency supply room and quickly made hsi way to the nearest buggy. The new vein didnt have the tracks hooked up yet, So he would have been able to go only so far by cart. This way he would be going slower, but not have to stop.When Nyx made it down to the outer limits of the vein, he immediately felt something was wrong. The lights were out, and no one was around... "Hello?" He called the microphone on the suit letting out his voice.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Zale was startled awake by a noise. The emergency lights were off, leaving it pitch black, and the water left her soaked. She heard a hello. A hello!?! She tried screaming but all that came out way a sqeeky noise. " H-Help" She finally croaked, clearing her throat. She tried sitting up, but her arms felt like it was pushing against tons. She couldn't tell where she was, but she could see a little light farther away. Am I still in the tunnel? Am I alive? Is everyone else still here? Is this a dream? All these thoughts went through her head as she lay there, shivering. "Help...!" She said just a little louder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Nyx quickly used the walls computer to shut off the water, as it was sucked into the floors grates, Nyx walked down the dark mineshaft. All the lights were out, so all he had were the decently bright lights on the helmet of his suit. Nyx turned on the suits heartbeat sensor and quickly on the LCD monitor built into the glass of the hood, a red blimp began to go off. Nyx walked down the hall, his suit reading the temperature at about 8 degrees. turning the corner the blimp got larger and focused down onto a girl, soaking wet and laying on the ground. "you alright?" He asked Bending down next to her and looking her body over. She seemed weak, but ok.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Zale finally built up the strength to sit up. She felt hungry, and dizzy. But too tired to do anything. The lights were getting closer. "Hello?" She asked. She started to get nervous, and she felt like throwing up. What was it? " I must be dead" She whispered to herself. " Is someone there?" She asked. It was kind of scary, and she was tempted to pull the fire alarm again. "Eric, Eric!" She cried out to him. But there was no answer. Was he gone, or was he just passed out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1600

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:29 pm

(This thing delete my fucking post 5 times! Goddammit I'm so pissed! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad this is gonna be so short now! Maybe I can prefix this when I'm less pissed! )

Jack stepped into a room, an stepped into a cylinder. It put on an engineer suit, which looked like the exact one from "Dead space". He then went upstairs, got into a cart, and rode to branch 14, where he found Nyx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:36 pm

(oh geez D: lol this explains why you wanted a cold planet XD Im looking forward to playng the 3rd game Razz )

The girl yelled out a guys name. He didnt know who Eric was... And she apparently didnt realize he was there. The suit was extremely thick, so he wasn't worried if she decided to freak out. Nyx gingerly lifted her up onto his shoulder, looking around he hall for anymore people, but seeing none. "so strange..." He took a few more steps and peeked around the corner. A cold chill went up his spine and Nyx turned around to head back. He couldnt carry more then one person anyways.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Zale looked up at her rescuer and nearly cried. She allowed him to throw her over his shoulder, her body basically a rag doll. " Why did you come down here alone?" She asked. " IT could've gotten you." His suit was really warm, and she clung to it like a reptile. " Wait you can't leave. You can't leave the rest of them here." She started to freak out. "You can't leave them in the dark, please! It will get them too!" She started to kick and punch at his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:06 pm

(I'm gonna try again... Evil or Very Mad And the cold planet thing and dead space reference was surprisingly a coincidence Razz)

Jack ran down to the end of the locker room, and cam to a hug metal door. He swiped his card, and crossed his fingers, hoping it would work. After a few seconds, the door opened. He darted in, and the door slammed shut behind him. He was surprised that it let him in. He didn't know he was authorized to be here. In the room, there was a work bench this a various amounts of tools. In in the middle of the room, was a large metal cylinder, big enough for one person. In front of it was a hologram, and a card slot. He walked up to the hologram, and tapped the system start button. A new screen came up, asking for his name, ID, and password. He entered these, as they had been committed to his memory long ago. They were needed all around the facility. He clicked enter, and a searching screen came up, with a progress bar. After a few seconds, it loaded a new screen, which asked him to insert his card into the slot. As he did, it sucked up his card, and the cylinder silently opened. He stepped inside, and it closed. There cylinder was filled with a blinding light, and Jack felt things clamping all across his body. After around a minute or two, it opened. Jack stepped out, and whistled. "Whoa..."

He was dressed in a full engineer suit, which resembled the one from "Dead Space". It was only a prototype, and was sent down here for testing. The visor on his helmet was only one way, nobody could see through. It cast a blue light. He also had a normal flashlight on the side of both wrists, the right side of his helmet, and a backup one attached to his tool belt. He had an interface on top of his right forearm, which displayed time, temperature, worked as his pager, showed his suits condition, and showed the facility's broadcasts. All volume was played through his helmet. He had a his display of his direction, the temperature and time, O2 levels, and a few other things. He walks over to the work bench, and grabbed a few tools, such as a wielder, cutter, and a few batteries. He flicked a switch, and the front part of his helmet folded off, so that his full head was visible. The front part folded into the front, and the back part on his back. The suit felt lighter than it looked, and he still had a lot of flexibility, and movement. He headed back out, and out the locker room. He went out to the main cavern, where people still rushed around. He jumped in a mantinence cart, and tried scanning his wrist. It seemed that his card was built in, for it worked. He throttle the cart down to branch 14, where he hopped out, and switches his helmet back on. His helmet flashlight turned as well. The lights seemed to be out, and he didn't see anyone. "Hello?" He called. The helmet transmitted his voice out, so it sounded normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:23 pm

(oh XD )

Nyx gave the girl a small tug on her leg and shook his head. "I cant, I can only carry one person at a time. Ill take you up, then come back for them." He explained rounding a corner and seeing a blue light ahead. "You the engineer guy?" He asked the lights on his round helmet shining on the engineering suit. His own suit had a clear visor, but was significantly bulkier, meant to withstand the extreme conditions that would be necessary for emergency situations. "Their are more people down here. Its pitch black, and this girl is in bad condition. It could be some sort of radiation poisoning them...." He offered carrying the girl back out to where the guy had rolled up the Cart. Carefully he set her down in the Cart, strapping her in to make sure she couldnt get away. "What thing is it you are referring too?" He asked her tilting his head.

Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:40 pm

"Yeah. I never did get your name, by the way." He said walking over to stand with the astronaut looking guy. "Mines Jack. And as for radiation... not sure if my suit can withstand that." Jack looked at him, noticing the girl for the first time. "Do you need me to help you get more back here?" He asked, peering down the corridor. He didn't see any others down there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Nyx held out his hand. "Im Nyx... And as for radiation... it takes 13 feet of cement to stop Gamma radiation. So Even my suit wont do it. Ill turn on my Geiger counter and take the lead. If anything is releasing radiation we will turn back." He Nodded his head turning to the dark mineshaft. "shall we?"

Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Jack looked back at the girl nervously, and shock his head. "She has to come with us... I have a bad feeling about leaving her here alone." Jack had seen a quite a few horror movies. And though the though of something crazy bad happening here was crazy, it was starting to look not as crazy. And if there really was something, and they left here strapped there alone, she would basically be left for dead. Besides, she had been saying "it" quite slot. He wanted to know exactly what "it" was. Maybe they could get some information out of her while they were walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Nyx looked back and shrugged. "I can only carry one person at a time. If i carry her around we wont be getting anywhere. I strapped her down, she will have to wait for me to come back to have my hand print unlock the door. Nyx looked towards the mineshaft and shook his head. "besides, Monsters dont exist... there is nothing to eat her. Just some hallucinations, probably from the sudden temperature drop and and the fact she spent the last half an hour down here in the dark." He suggested trying to make himself feel better. "We will be back quickly."

Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Jack looked back, contemplating wether he should stay. "What if someone finds their way here, and hampers with the cart? If they are hallucinating, God knows what they'll doo. Just switch your helmet to channel 108. It should be secure. And share your live visor feed with me, so I can see what your seeing as well. I can stay here and gushed the area... unless you want me to come with you." He wanted to make use they had a security route out, but he was also very curious. He half hoped Nyx would tell him to stay, and half hoped Nyx would want him to go with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Nyx honestly was deathly afraid of the dark. He wasnt nocturnal, he wasnt night sighted. It was foreign to him. But if something happened, at least jack could get the cart moving. "Alright Ill give a quick check." He switched his visors feed on, and reset his heartbeat sensor. "you can see what Im seeing?" Nyx asked turning towards the dark mineshaft and beginning to walk. Unfortunately the tiny halogen lights on his suit were very focused, so he could mainly see just straight ahead. He kept up a good pace and rounded a corner. On his visor suddenly 4 soft blimps appeared. The heart beats were very quick. The owners of the hearts were obviously awake, and straining there bodies in some way. The suit read 110 bpm. "Hello?" Nyx called out stepping closer, The red blips were all to his right of the mineshaft, and he kept his eyes peered behind the blimps, into the darkness. They were huddling together. "hello?" He called again and suddenly all the heartbeats moved. It was almost unnoticeable. The way the blimps twitched changed. As if the bodies turned slightly, the suits reading of them changing. Nyx got closer, worrying now. ahead he could see an over turned cart, the beats coming from behind it. One of the beats moved towards the edge of the cart, and in turn a pair of eyes peeked around the corner, the lights reflecting back at him. Nyx was relieved they were ok and stepped forwards. "Are the others with you ok?" He asked and suddenly he froze. His mind thought back to his old house on earth. He used to have a cat, He remembered every night when he let it inside, The light from the front door reflected off its eyes. It was a nocturnal creature and it helped it see. Human eyes didnt reflect like that. The blips suddenly filled Nyx's screen, Sharp shrieks piercing the damp tunnel as Nyx quickly grabbed a nearby pickaxe. His transmission instantly cut off.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:47 pm

(In the process of editation.)

Last edited by Cypruss Faze on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:57 pm

(Er... Jack was still next to Zale the whole Tim. Just in case you misunderstood Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:00 pm

(Freaking serious? Aghhhhh ill edit later because I have a band thing to do. Dammit.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:25 pm

(Sorry xP )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Zale sat there. " You can't let him go alone!" She yelled. It was quite creepy, and she started to feel uncomfortable. When she heard the scream she felt like puking. "And that's why!" She cried out. Trying to undo the straps she started to panic. "Let me out of this thing!" Fiddling with the lock, she started to feel that same tug again. Her body started to tingle, and t was becoming hard to breathe. "Yo- you have to let me out!" She said, short of breathe. It felt like the air was full of smoke, and she started to cough. Everything was becoming harder to do, like something was trying to take over. Once she finally was able to undo the strap, Zale climbed out of the seat and collapsed on the floor. Resting on her hands and knees, she hunched over and coughed up blood. Everything seemed blurry and things she heard became slow and quieter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Jack sat next to the girl, unroll she started screaming her head off at him. Jack was watching Nyx' s helmet feed, which was in the top right corner of his HUD. "Why can't he go alone? What's out there?" All of a sudden, Jack heard the scream, and the feed went dead.
"Nyx? NYX?!" He yelled. "Dammit! Lost connection..." He got up, and was about to start running after Nyx, when the girl started freaking out. She was screaming, struggling around in her restraints. Once she finally got out, she fell on the ground, coughing and shaking. She looked like she was gonna pass out. "Dammit..." she looked to be in terrible condition, and he couldn't leave her alone. But then again, he couldn't let anything happen to Nyx. And he seemed more useful... more resourceful. Then again, he might be able to handle himself.
"Gah! Hold on Nyx!" He yelled out, as loud as he could. He grabbed the girl, and carried her into the cart, setting her down on the seat of the cart. He started up the cart, and looked at her. "We'll try to be back ASAP. Stay here, and wait for us." He grabbed the wielder off his belt, and put it by her. "Its the best I got. Use it carefully, if you need to." He turned around, and sprinted down the hallway. He pulled a plasma cutter of his belt, holding it in both hands. It was small, and uses to cut things, from as far as 100ft away. He wasn't sure how protective it would be, but it was better than nothing. It almost looked like a small pistol. He rounded the corner, and brought it into firing position, his flashlight on his helmet casting broadly down the hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Nyx was shocked best to say as the four semi humans jumped him. teeth and fingers tried to sink into his suit, finding the metal and rubber too thick, but the cords were still a vulnerable spot. Nyx's arm quickly grabbed one of the nearby pickaxes and brought it into the head of the nearest one. A piercing shriek shot from its mouth as it clawed at its head trying to remove the brain matter damaging axe. Another of the things grabbed his arm, the other two prying at his helmet, Nyx slammed a metal covered fist into the closest one, knocking it down while he continued to punch and shove the other two. Nyx slipped and brought one down with him, his hands grasping its head and quickly smashing it into the rocky floor. There as still two more and Nyx was sweating profusely.

Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Jack saw Nyx struggling with two humanoid things. Nyx swung a pickaxe around, hitting one in the head, smashing it. Jack normally would've been confused, maybe even a little bit scared. But his adrenaline was pumping, and he didn't have time. Nyx slipped, and fell back. Jack aimed the cutter, looking down the sights (even though all it had was a little piece of metal, terrible iron sights.) Nyx was only about 25 feet away. "Heads up!" Jack yelled out, hoping Nyx would hear him. Jack took aim, and shot 5 or 6 times. The gun was a lot more effective than he could've imagined. The blue, flat shot nailed one of them, knocking it of, and it stumbled back. The second one hit it in the stomach, almost tearing it in half. The third one hit a little bit above, sand the thing was ripped in half. The the fourth one knocked the 2nd one back, and the fifth shot grazed its right shoulder. Jack sprinted towards it, and switched the cutter to his left hand. Still running, he brought his right arm up, and cracked the thing on the side of the head. It collapsed, and he stomped on it. The stomp was so powerful, due to suit enhancements, that the things head exploded, along with about the upper half of its body. "Gah..." Jack panted, as he stomped a few more times, successfully mashing the thing into a paste. He the bent over, and helped Nyx up. He then keeled over, hands on his knees, panting. His helmet retracted, and he threw up all over the ground. "The hell... what... as that... thing?" He managed to choke out, after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Nyx heard a plasma cutter fire over his head and Jack thankfully kill the last two. "I have no idea." He answered getting back up. He was less skittish of this sort of thing, but jack really could have done less damage to the one... the stomping looked over kill. None the less he wasnt complaining. "Im not willing to stick around, Lets get back to the Cart, One of them broke the lenses on my helmets camera." He explained blood coating the sleeves of his suit.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:00 pm

Zale nervously took his belt. He can't leave her here! Not like this! She kept blinking, when she notice something coming closer. It was Eric. " Eric!" She croaked " Your okay!" Moshe nearly cried. But something seemed off. He didn't speak. Just stared at her. "Eric?" She asked. After a second, it let out a screech and charged at her. Out of instinct Zale swig the belt at his face. It stumbled sideways an swung it's arm at her, hitting her in the face. Feeling weak, she fell onto her ass, and he lunged again grabbing her hair and shoulder. Strange noises were comming out of its mouth and he smelt like mold. She yelped in fear and tried wrestling him away, but he kept motions his mouth at her. Like he wanted to bite her. Grabbing the belt she shoved it between it's teeth. His nails dig into her skull and arm, and Zale screamed out in pain, trying to push away. Although he looked lanky and thin, "Eric" was strong. Plus he weighed her down. She felt like passing out, and her head was pounding. " H-Help" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Parasite" An Original RP   

Back to top Go down

"Parasite" An Original RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next