View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Truth, Desire, or would you rather?   Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:24 pm

(if i was scared of drinking water i probably wouldnt exist...)

oh... XD
well... umm...
first time we met, it was me and brady while your grade 7 class tried to ditch me and pretend I didnt exist. Probably the worst day of my life... Brady spent most of the trip home on the verge of tears.
but i try to pretend that never actually happened Razz

It was you, trinity and morgan... I suppose having 3 pretty girls who actually didnt mind hanging around me gave me enough hope to fuel my ever filling ego xD
You were my best friend/crush at that point, while morgan was the stereotypical girl who is too good for the guy Razz
trinity was a good friend later on, but not at the time.

I honestly believe my way of over thinking things saved my friendship with you XD I chose to ask out morgan first, because I knew I didnt need her as a friend to keep going, trin was a second choice because I had the chance to RP with her, and i knew she would remain my friend regardless. I knew i couldnt mess up being your friend unless I had too, and funny enough that was the majority of what i thought once i had met you xD
lol
funn to think i went from just thinking things, to pushing to do them...
Im glad my social bubble s that of a decent human and not the hobbit it had been XD

God I get off topic

My gush of unmanly emotions aside, what were your thoughts of me like from now to back when we first met?

truth

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Re: Truth, Desire, or would you rather?   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:51 am

Oh right, I keep forgetting that we met in grade 7 not grade 8! (yeah I know we were total dicks, but it was only because the teacher made us hang out with you guys, its that classic case of well if you going to make me i'm gonna be stubborn and rude, not saying that it was right, it was actually completely awful of us, children can be so mean. I was an awful child... sorry about that)

Anywayyy, let see.
Well I guess now that you've reminded me we did in fact meet in Grade 7, which for the record was a terrible year. So I was kind of stubborn and almost always grumpy because of problems at home due to the economy/Logging crash. (since my dad owns a logging company) But anyway, I just remember annoyed that we were forced to hang out with you guys, I have never been able handle being forced into things.

As for grade 8, you struck me as the kid who had a really hard time in life and I felt the need to take you under my wing. When you showed me your writing I was really impressed and still think to this day you should write a book. I had fun trying to crack your shell of shyness and our conversations were always interesting. I had gotten the sneaking suspicion that you liked me around the end of grade 8, but was hoping you wouldn't come forward because I liked T'ai and was scared that when I had to turn you down you wouldln't want to be friends anymore. And thus I started to date him in the beginning of grade 9, and that's when I thought you and trin would make a cute couple. And I still think your a bloody genius, making radio jammers out of random mechanical parts.

Uh ok truth, hmm. If you had all the money you could ever need, what would you do with it?

Truth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
rlynn

Female Posts : 165
Credits : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Truth, Desire, or would you rather?   Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:13 pm

ERROR
First I'd buy a house, get a cure for allergies, buy horses, than donate some of it and open an animal shelter, and... buy things.

(INSERT question for previous poster)

(INSERT type of question to be asked)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Truth, Desire, or would you rather?   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:38 pm

I would start a soup kitchen, put the money into the bank, and live off the interest while using the additional interesto to raise up more soup kitchens, investing some, and eventually get the planet off capitalism XD XD XD XD

whats the biggest thing youve done this year?

truth

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth, Desire, or would you rather?   

Back to top Go down

Truth, Desire, or would you rather?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2