Share | 

They Want Us Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rlynn

Female Posts : 165
Credits : 1836

PostSubject: They Want Us Back   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 pm

(This role-play takes place in California, my character is Spencer and Falen. They have been free from the school for years… but now they want them back.)
Spencer- I watched as Falen was falling to the ground, wind blowing her blonde hair back terror in her eyes. The eraser had broke her wing. I called out and dove down ready to catch her, one eraser grabbed my leg and dug it’s claws into my leg. I let out a yell kicking with my other leg, smacking the eraser in the face. “LET GO!” I yelled getting free, but Falen was about to hit the ground her tawny wings fluttered as she tried to fly. I dove down. Falen can’t die! I thought. She’s only 14, I love her, I can’t let this happen!
Falen- I was falling, plummeting down to the ground, this is it. I think almost in tears the ground getting closer, closer, and closer. My left wing was being jerked around, I could hear my bone in my wings pop. I screamed, closing my eyes, and suddenly two hands grabbed me thinking it’s erasers I elbowed it’s ribs, I yelled hitting hard muscle. “ey!” It was Spencer’s sweet voice. “It’s me Fal,” He said gently, I gasped happily and cried hugging him.
“My wing… it hurts, bad.” I stuttered, my tears soaking his flannel shirt. His warmth against my body comforted me. He hugged me he moved my hair out of my eyes. I looked up. “Oh my god! Look out!” I yelled seeing an eraser dropping down towards us ready to tear us apart.
(P.S I am still doing “Just trying to escape erasers and evil white coats…nothing new there.” I just wanted to do some more!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:26 pm

(pssst, i'm going to move this post into the Events RP area. :] )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:29 pm

( I see that lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 pm

(I’m gonna use Eden, Haine and Varrien.)

“AHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEE EEEEEEEHHHHAAAKKK!” The sound seemed to reverberate through the entire forest, bouncing off the rocks and trees before echoing off the mountains. “BAD DOG! BAD DOG! BAD DOG!” The voice was high pitched and kind of strange, it belonged to none other than Eden, crazy little bastard he was. The boy of 19, with white hair and a splash of freckles raced through the trees, his ever wide yellow eyes watching for objects in front of him. Dancing out of the back of his ratty white hospital styled clothing was probably the sorriest, scraggliest excuse for a tail this earth had ever seen; it was patchy and striped, looking to resemble that of a raccoons, only uglier. Sweet Eden was an older experiment, assembled in the early 1990’s and after years of genetic correction and testing had driven the poor boy’s mind into madness, hence the extra long sleeves on his shirt, and the buckles in the back, a straight jacket. Suddenly he burst into the clearing, nearly tripping over a pair of embracing Avain experiments. “THERE IS MUCH TIME FOR THE SWAPPING OF SPIT LATER CHILDREN! RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!” He squealed as he leaped over them, continuing into the clearing.
Haine and Varrien were seated in the jeep, waiting on the opposite side of the trees, waiting for their group to push the run aways out onto the road, where they could be run down. “What a bore.” Varrien mused, leaning on Haine’s shoulder. Haine grumbled something continued that sounded like “heavy” and continued staring off into the trees.
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Spencer- I dodged the eraser, than saw a boy running like crazy, maybe he is crazy. I thought, he's wearing a restraint. I started to run Falen faintly moaning her wing bleeding, she had a deep gash on her shoulder from an eraser claw. I leapt into the air, Falen's weight weighing me down. I started to flap my wings, I saw a jeep, with erasers. Greaaaaat. I though, I'm in plan view, not a cloud in the sky.

Falen- I heard a terrifyed sherik as a boy ran out of the forest, I couldn't hear what he was saying and he looked blurry. It's probably because I'm losing blood. Spencer ran a few feet then leapt into the air, I held onto him tight so I won't fall... well he would never let me fall but it was an impulse. We flew in the clear sky, I looked down seeing the jeep, with my raptor vision I could see the licens plate, it was Haine's and Varriens. I gulped, Varrien is on my enemy list. I looked around, there is no place to hide and I think they have spotted us.

(Sorry for the late reply,)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Eden kept running, and running, and running…. And running. The eraser also kept running after him, but that was obvious, duh! “OH CHICKENS AND BISQUETS!” He yelled at the top of his lungs and threw his head back, up in the sky he suddenly saw the boy from before… huh, how in the world did he get up there? Oh right, wings, duh, Eden you silly goose. A funny grin suddenly spread across Eden’s pale face, the remnants of his scars twisting up with his cheeks. “HEHEHEHE” suddenly giggling like an idiot he was lost in some random mad thoughts, or maybe not so mad, but most likely so. He didn’t realize it but suddenly he wasn’t in the trees anymore but out on a bank… and then on a road. He paused a moment, his bare feet wiggling against the ash fault. “Weird.” He replied, suddenly fascinated by the feeling of the pavement on his toes. He didn’t notice the black jeep only a few feet away, or the pair of erasers it held in it.

Varrien and Haine both turned their heads as they saw the bumbling boy from earlier come flying out of the trees and onto the road, where he stopped and looked like he was about to start petting the pavement. Weirdo. Varrien reached down and started the jeep, while Haine suddenly looked upwards. There was the other two, and one of them was injured. “I got em!” she called and suddenly shot out of the jeep and into the air, soaring up into the sky after the pair of kids. She knew the boy would be at a distinct disadvantage, he would be a slower flyer while carrying the girl and he’d have a harder time trying to fight if he didn’t want to drop her. “You two are in heaps of trouble.” She yelled as she flew up near them, doing a circle, her red eyes focusing on the boy.
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Falen- I gasped, the girl eraser was glaring at us ready to take us back. "Awh crap," I glared back at her my wing twinged I clenched my teeth to keep myself from moaning. Spencer started to do a nose dive, I held on tight my wing hurting. "ak!" I yelled cold wind hitting my face. I didn't even look back, I knew she was right behind us. Spencer's dark brown wings moved fast making him speed up before he hit the pavement nearly running over the boy he flew up into the sky. The sudden low in altitude made me dizzy.

Spencer- I quickly dove down while Falen hugged me tight I swooped up nearly hitting the crazy boy. I spun around ready to fight, but it'd be hard carrying Falen. I won't drop her, never. I don't care if I go back to that school, I want her safe. I looked determined glaring at Haine. "Go back to your car, Dog." I hissed, I know we all overuse the term dog, but its so fun. It really makes their blood boil.

(Chicken & Bisquts lol XD!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:54 pm

(hehehe yeah the stuff that comes out of Eden's mouth is quite random. :3 )

Haine suddenly started to laugh as the boy tried to insult her, she had been called far worse and vulgar words than dog. "Oh he's a real riot." she mused to herself, sneering a little. The boy went down and then came back up, a flash of wings and boy. He was a well equipped flier, but that was good, she liked a challenge, well sometimes. Angling her wings she took off after the boy, trying to calculate his moves so she could get above him. "Aren't you tired of running yet? Five years is a long time." she called, her voice was slightly mocking.

Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Spencer- I glared at her comment, 5 years on the run, he intends to keep running. I could tell Falen was misrable, she wanted to fight, but she couldn't unless we were on the ground. I looked down to her then to the street were the crazy white haired boy was. Spencer let hiself fall landing gently on his feet. Falen leapt from his arms ready to fight.

Falen- I leapt from his arms and got into an instant fighting stance, two erasers came from the woods and started to circle us. I glared at them and waited for them to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Haine sneered and dropped down on top of the jeep, landing with a light thump on the roof. With a swift whoosh her wings were neatly tucked on her back, her hand whipping up to move the hair out of her face. “Aw look how cute and little they are Varrien.” She mocked, casting a sideways look at him as he got out of the jeep. “It’s amazing they survived this long.” Haine was being her usual bitch self and getting amusement out of the torment of others. Suddenly she jumped off the jeep and started approaching the pair. “come on kiddies, lets play.”

Varrien decided he could leave the avain’s to Haine until he got a hold of that other thing… the white haired something e rather.

Eden was still sitting touching the pavement with his feet and hands, seemingly oblivious to the rest of the world. He didn’t even hear the eraser come up behind him… he only felt his fist hit the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Falen- I glared at her holding my left wings with my hand but stood up tall ready to fight, Varrien had punched the crazy boy in the back of the head knocking him out. Haine came closer to them, I threw a quick tornado kick right into a jump spinwheel kicked smacking my foot into Haines jaw and sidekicked her stomach. Spencer came up behind her while Haine was distracted and slamed his elbow into her back.

(adding Faye)

Faye- I flew over the trees, they had sent me to get the run away experiment Eden. I flapped my black wings, I hated how loud they were slicing through the air. I flew above the clouds waterdroplets spraying me. I looked down, a red jeep was blocking the road. It was Haines, the thought of her made me nervous. She was mean... so was Varrien. i sighed, I hate this, I don't want to be an eraser, but it's either this or death. With my raptor vision I saw Spencer. Oh my god, no no no! I need to help- Wait, I can't... I relucantly circled back to the school hoping Spencer is okay, along with Eden... and Falen, sort of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:09 pm

(sorry for the late post, my hectic week is almost over!~ :3 )

Haine barely escaped the foot to the jaw, the kid was fast she'd give her that. However, she didn't expect the elbow to the back, pain searing up her spine. "You little wretch." she growled, her voice growing lower. The whites of her eyes finally reverted to black and she put a bit of distance between them. "We can do this the hard way if you want. But don't think I won't deliver you back broken and bloody, actually i'd prefer to." a smile crept onto her face and she crouched into a fighting a position. Her wings flared out and her body looked almost like it was quivering, she was close to morphing.

Varrien chucked the white haired kid in the back of the jeep and tied his hands and feet. "stuipd rat." he grumbled and then turned around to see Haine all fired up. He sighed and then appeared at her side, cracking his knuckles. Before he could lunge he spotted movement out of the corner of his eye, it was Faye circling up above. The eraser that wasn't an actual eraser, he still didn't really understand it, plus she was a real softy so there wasn't any point in trying to get her to help.
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Falen- I got into a fighting stance and readied myself while Spencer took on a few more erasers coming out of the brush. Haine was almost morfting, which means she will be very powerfull. I leapt up and kicked her head to the side and palm heeled her in the face and did a quick wheelkick across her head knocking it to the other side.

Spencer- I axe kicked an eraser on the head making it crumple to the ground, I then snapped its neck like Falen had taught me. I did a reverse sidekick into Varrien's back catching him off guard, Varrien was distracted by something in the sky. I reached for his neck trying to snap it, but he was strong. I finaly got my arms around him, I tried to get a good grip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Haine growled as the boy tried to catch her off guard again. "Not this time." Her voice changed and shifted just as her body did the same. Her skin seemed to almost tear apart as she expanded into her new form. With her large wofly mouth gaping open she tried to latch herself onto the boy, hoping to at least grab his arm.

Meanwhile in the trunk Eden came back to. "whoa... RUDE! RUDE! RUDE!" he yelled and started squirming around in the back seat... there wasn't really anything he could do though. He was tied and stuck.

"GET OFF ME!" Varrien roared as the boy jumped onto his back, wrenching at his neck. He flung forward and then snapped his large black wings open, trying to make the boy lose his grip.

(remember what I said about god modding.)
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:49 am

Falen- I let out a cry as sharp, needle like teeth tor into my arm. I tried to pull away, but it only made it worse. I was almost in tears, almost... I never really cry. I used my free hand and slammed my elbow into her head, she looked a little annoyed, but it didn't work her jaws clenched to my arm like a pit bull. I tried to pull away again, her teeth pulled at my arm. I let out a small yelp. "Spence," I said quickly.

Spencer- I gasped letting go of Varrien, but not before I kicked him were it counts I ran towards Haine who was digging into Falen, her red eyes looked to me. Falen tried to pull away again, her arm looked bad... really bad. I jumped into a wheel kick hitting her in the head making her fall over, Falen dropped to the ground her arm still in Haines grasp.

(Sorry for the late reply, I had my Birthday party.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:59 am

(oh! Congrats! :] 13 now? )

Haine landed on her back, the girl landing beside her, Haine's jaws still tightly clamped on her arm. Reaching over with her large arms she wrapped it around the girl and then stood back up, wrapping one of her hand/paw's around the her throat. "Come any closer, and I snap her neck." Haine voice was low and feral, she meant what she said, her eyes glaring at the boy. If he valued the girls life, he would stay where he was.

Varrien managed to slowly climb back to his feet, his eyes very angry. He could see Haine had the girl, and the was standing a few feet away. Slowly he walked towards Haine, his eyes skimming over her new form before he turned to look at the boy. If he needed to, he'd morph as well, and that depended on whether this boy tried something stuipd or not.
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 am

Falen- I cried out, in tears, my arm beat up bad, Haine's claws grazing my skin, I couldn't breath. I shot a glance towards Spencer, he back away slowly and held his hands up. He's giving up!? I thought scared, if Spencer is giving up, I should too. He calls the shots. I clenched my teeth Haines grip tightning. "Ah! I give up, take us back!" I cried out, I coughed feeling presure on my throat. Did she hear me?! I give up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:11 am

Haine nodded seeing them both crumble and waited for Varrien to bind their hands and feet. He started with the girl, so that Haine could carry her to the jeep before moving to the boy, who he nabbed by the hair and roughly put the restraints over his wrists and special ones for his wings. Haine slowly morphed back and chucked the girl in the jeep next to the raccoon kid. "Nighty night kiddies." he hissed as she tried shoving sedatives into their arms.
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:16 am

Falen- I landed hard on my shoulder and let out a cry, something jabbed into my arm stinging me. I let out a paniced cry and closed my eyes, Spencer was next to me sadated. I snivled, I'm gonig back to the school... My eyes closed, the jeep rummbled and started up, it speed down the street. I covered myself with my wings, blood dripping off my feathers, my arm bleeding with deep bite wounds, my neck stinging. I was happy to fall asleep in all of this madness. I woke after a while, a shiver crawled up my spine making the hair on my neck stand up, my lip quivered it was pouring hard icy rain. I lifted my head up and coughed up water, Spencer was still asleep, he was laying on his back, so I didn't have to worry about him drowning in water. The crazy racoon boy's white/grey hair was wet dripping down onto his face. He was asleep too. I screamed going over a bump, my head smacked against the metal floor water splashed around me. I clenched my teeth. Great, Haine and Varrien probably heard me and are crawling back here to knock me out once more. (Yep, I'm 13 now Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:07 am

"Shut up!" Haine snarled, using her free hand to try and itch the ringing out of her ears. Looks like the girl had woken up. Great timing. she thought sarcastically as she slowly pulled away from Varrien, sweeping his shaggy hair back over his neck, hiding the marks her lips had made. Giving the side of his face a few more kisses she sank back into her own seat, Varrien’s attention returning the road he was driving on. “If you don’t stay quiet I’ll put you out again.” She growled to the girl. Haine looked over the back of the seat at the three, the cover on the jeep only covered the front, the back was left to the elements, the three looking like drowned rats. “How much longer Varrien?” she asked, turning her head to him. “Five minutes or less.” He grunted, peeking at the experiments in his rear view mirror. They were almost home sweet home.

They pulled into the large jeep garage, the large metal doors closing behind them. There were a few other Erasers and such in the garage, Haine laughing and engaging in conversation. Varrien said something into a keypad and then leaned on the jeep to wait, the cages were on the way.
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:29 am

(adding Whit, another character...)

Whitney- I watch the jeep pull in, leaving mud on the tile floors. I opened the door and walked out, Varrien had captured some escaped experiments. An eraser came out, bumping into my shoulder. I glared at him when he wasn't looking. I walked up slowly to the jeep, I peeked over, Falen, Spencer, and Eden. My stomach was in a knot. Falen was awake and shivering, she was hurt bad. Spencer was still asleep. "Whit, help us with these cages." The sound of my father's voice made her cringe.

"Alright," I walked up to him keeping one eye locked on him. i wheeled the cage over to the jeep.

"You can start helping out around here, help unload." i nodded and opened the jeep's back, water splashed down on the floor. I untied Falen's legs and arms.

"Hey," I whispered. She nodded.

"Hey," She said back to me. I grabbed her shoulder and helped her down.

"Guys, I don't think they need cages... and this one is way to small." I said crossing my arms. I looked to Falen, she clearly didn't think of escaping... she shouldn't being wounded. I will free them, or maybe call the athorites if my father ever lets me out of here. They would shut this place down for good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:33 pm

"Quit your wining and shove them in the cages." Varrien barked, maybe a little harsher than necessary. He was seated on the hood of the jeep, undoing the laces on his boots. Haine was out over by the door getting some information on her next duties. The room was loud and full of activity, whitecoats, executives and erasers walking about. Home sweet home, how Varrien loved it. He didn't get the whole running away thing, everything he could ever want was here. He knew Haine felt the same way, hense neither of them had ever bothered to try and escape.
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:17 am

Whitney- I cringed, my father gave Varrien a look and walked into his office. I let Falen get in her cage, I didn't need to tell her to. Other erasers were getting Spencer and Eden, one kicked Falen's cage I gasped. The eraser laughed and picked up the cage, Falen hit the side of the cage with a thud. The eraser carried the cage up the stairs. I followed quickly, the eraser opened holding bay 5 and threw the cage into the other cages. "Oops," He laughed.
I raced over to Falen and sat up her cage. "Are you okay!?" I asked worried, her wing was bleeding her arm was bad. "I'll get someone to fix that." I said quickly and ran out the door, I ran downstairs and acidently ran into Haine's shoulder. I ran to my father reluctantly. "Falen is hurt."
"Who?"
"The experiment." I said rolling my eyes.
"Oh, take it to the medical lab."
"It?" I huffed under my breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:42 am

Haine was in mid laugh about something Alpha had told her when someone ran into her shoulder, knocking her sideways a little. "Watch it." she hissed turning her eyes to see the idiot who didn't watch where they were going. It was the human girl, so Haine held her tongue from further insults since the girl's father was the head of the facility. She just made an annoyed snort and happened to ease drop onto the conversation. "I'll move it." She announced looking at the director. She didn't trust his daughter, likely the girl would let the experiment right back out of it's cage and come winging back going. "Daddy, daddy it was an accident." Pfft. Stupid girl. Haine wouldn't let that happen so she was going to make sure the job got done correctly.

Varrien, once his boots were off, reached into the back and hauled the other two out, one over each shoulder and headed up for the holding bay. "Isn't this one for the basement?" he asked, motioning to the white haired raccoon hybrid. One of the scientists looked at their chart and then nodded. "Correct, take him there first where he can be attended to." Varrien grunted and started out for the elevator. As the doors dinged open he climbed inside and hit the blue button at the bottom of the panel. They headed down. It took around 5 or so minutes for the elevator to come to a stop, the doors sliding open with a ding. He entered into a hallway of which there was a large metal door at the end and a keypad. Varrien punched in his number and then headed through the doors. The room was large and stank of piss and sweat. He hated this place. The walls were lined with jail like cells, inside mentally damaged experiments cradled themselves, some making profuse amounts of noise. The boy was scheduled for a cell near the end. Eden was fitted back into another straight jacket before being given back to Varrien. Walking with head held high he found the correct number and tossed not just the raccoon boy, but the avian boy as well, into the cell and locked it. He had a few things to take care of before he had time to move the avian boy back to the upper levels, for now he could stay here underground, and get a small taste of punishment. That's what you get for running away.

Eden groaned and awoke to a strangely familiar place. A place he had awoken too every day for the past 11 years. Quickly he sat up, finding his arms were restrained to his body. The jacket was back! GOD DAMMIT THE STUIPD JACKET WAS BACK. "WHY!?" he yelled, falling backwards and landing on the avain boy. "WHY!? You arrogant fools! Why can you not understand my genius!" he was pleading something awful, for a few minutes before the whole situation seemed to be forgotten. "Oh hello!~" he said sticking his face into the space of the boy's, his eyes wide and yellow, probably not the nicest wake up call. "I like girls. Why don't they send me a girl! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THIS!" He was suddenly yelling and rolling about on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Want Us Back   

Back to top Go down

They Want Us Back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1