HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Nyx slowly nodded his head. "Um... Hack an ATM? Unless they were teaching you advanced computer language that would seem infeesable considering companies spend billions tf dollars to make them in-hackable, and we arent even educated." He theorized rubbing his head. "We will wait till dark and break into the closest walmart, then get the supplies we need and stick it out the night."

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:34 pm

(OH MY GOSH! I forgot to post, sorry guys. I also have a lot going on this week, playig music in the band for the school musical and stuff. :/)

Virgo nodded to Falen. "You look human." She nodded. She stood there listening to the two of them debate. She didn't really care what they did, as long as her and the younger boy got some normal clothes and shoes at some point. And maybe some bandaids. She could feel you feet were cut slightly, and she was tired of walking on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlynn

Female Posts : 165
Credits : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:32 pm

"Yeah, i was just thinking we could watch with our raptor vision and see all of the codes when someone goes by." Falen said. maybe something to patch up her wounds, her face stung really bad and her feet were cut from the sharp rocks in the gravel and dirt road. Suddenly the two humans came out again. "Heads up!" I hissed and leapt into the long grass hiding. The two of them got into a truck and started the ignition and rolled out of the driveway and sped down the road kicking up dirt making me cough.
(so sorry for the late reply. I was busy.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:03 pm

(lol you switched from 3rd person to first person there Razz )

Nyx hid behind them and got out as the truck turned the corner. "Uh... Not to be offensive or anything, but im not a bird kid... No raptor vision here." He shrugged looking down the dusty road. "We would also have to pickpocket the people then..."

Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:12 pm

(oops haha)

"Right, forgot about that." Falen stood up and looked towards the city. "I'm actually kind of nervous... I mean I've never really been around a lot of people... since I was 6." Falen said starting to walk. "You guys should also try to get some clothes or something... oh wait. I have a better idea, we brake into their house get some food, clothes, and blankets and lay low for a few days and make our way out of state." Falen smirked it was actualy a good idea. She thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Nyx nodded slowly and stretched his arms out. Instantly from his skin grew a dark hoody, boot cut jeans with a nice dark chain, as well as some steel toed boots. "I think im good." He told her Quickly tieing up the laces.

Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:31 pm

Falen nodded. "Nice," Falen said impressed. "Wish I had shoes, this gravel is killing me." She said walking down the road, she looked back every few seconds, thinking this was to easy... how could they have escaped this easily? She thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Nyx itched his head thinking. "I could try to make you some? Its easy when im in my body... But if you sit down i could try to make some?" He offered kicking at the gravel road.

Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:51 pm

"Sure," Falen said slowing her pace, she realized she was walking a little fast. They were about two miles for the school's gates. The erasers could still be close. "That'd be great."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Nyx looked around them then motioned to the ground. "Sit down and ill try my best, I have to get the correct shape otherwise it wont be too much help." He told her kneeling down so that he could see her and focus.

Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:38 am

Falen kneeled down on the gravel road dirting her jeans but she didn't care. Falen looked back, the school's gates in the distance. It made her shiver, the erasers could be looking out there, waiting for them to let our guard down. Falen stood up with some sneakers and tied them. "Wow, thanks!" She said looking down at them. Her feet felt better already.
(Mind if I add my new character, Faye??)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:40 pm

(go right ahead Razz )

Nyx rubbed his neck and started to walk again. "hopefully we get some good distance tonight. then we should probably be far enough away by morning to fly the rest of the way without being seen." he guessed calculating it in his head.

Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 am

"Sounds good," Falen said walking passed the house again, we could maybe steal some stuff. I looked to Nyx. "We could steal some stuff from here, it'd be pretty easy and we are out in the middle of nowhere no one is around." Falen said kicking a few rocks. (just noticed both of my female characters have F for the first letter of their name...)

Faye landed ontop of the schools roof, she was suppose to report back were the missing experiments were, she'll just lie... she couldn't rat out other avians like her. Varrien might be a little suspicious though, I'm not a good liar...she sighed and hugged her knees. She got up and dropped down onto the fire escape and walked inside. It was quiet now, everyone was restoring things that have been destroyed by the escape experiments. There were a lot of erasers out in their human form guarding the doors with huge dart guns. Nervous around them she quickly walked passed and up the stairs to holding bay 5 to help clean up.

Faye walked in, the place was in ruins lifeless erasers were on the floor with broken necks, cages scattered everywere. Varrien didn't look so good, he was bleeding. Faye didn't care though, hes heartless. Faye picked up a cage and started to put them back in rows and stacked a few ontop of each other. The room looked so empty without the experiments in them, not that that was a bad thing. It's great actually, they have escaped... if only she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Virgo followed behind the two, still holding the boy's hand. She wondered if he was okay, he hadnt talked in a while. The sun was starting to set, and it was starting to get cold. She shivered a little bit. But it was a good thing they were going to get clothes soon. It was a little nerve racking, even more than trying to escape. They could be watching you, but just not deciding to attack. It's the torturous part. The anticipation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

Female Posts : 425
Credits : 1589

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Cas held Virgo's hand tightly, paying close attention to the older experiments. He was getting nervous and cold and ready to act, but he knew that they couldn't just jump into anything. He squeezed the girl's hand lightly and gave her a small, nervous smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Varrien had gotten bandaged up but his tee-shirt was still a bloody mess, literally. He had returned to holding bay five to assist and organize the clean up, he was scheduled to be reprimanded later this evening. Something he wasn't to fond of. Looking over he noticed Faye moving some creates, he couldn't say he liked her very much, she was too soft on the other experiments. "Hey, Faye!" he called from the doorway. "You're on body duty, take them to the incinerator." he said turning to instruct a few other erasers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:17 am

Faye nodded and carried an eraser over her shoulder, it was heavy but she could deal with it. She huffed carrying it down the hall, she opened the incinorator chute, the hot air hit her right away. She pushed the eraser down it, it's body burned up, the fire spreading. She shut the chute and went back to get another one. She passed a few erasers, a whitecoat came up to her. "Did you find the missing experiments?" She asked sternly. Faye was about to speak. "No lying, we can tell if you are." The whitecoat said. "Remember, if you step out of line you'll be the one in the incenorater."

Faye bit her lip. "Uh," She started. "I saw them on the dirt road traveling to the city..." Faye said the truth. She didn't want to get into trouble. Sorry guys, I really am. She thought.

"Alright, go tell Varrien." The whitecoat smiled evily and went off to tell some other erasers. Faye walked in. She came up to Varrien.

"I found the experiments," Faye said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Varrien had just about finished help with the room when Faye came up behind him. He spun around and stared down at her, unamusement in his eyes. "Really?" he asked his eyes narrowing. "Alright then, you'll lead me to them." he said, his voice even. "you, numbers 6, 8, 9 and 3, Lets move, we got a chase." he barked to the others before turning back to the girl. "Lets go." he said waiting to follow. The girl looked like she was having some kind of mental battle, the stress was all over her face, and she reeked of fear. "Hurry up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:37 am

I started to lead them up to the roof, I unfrilled my black wings and leaped into the sky. I flew over the gates and got a little higher into the sky to be camoflauged by clouds. I hope they make it, I've heard someone talking that they might send some of them to the incenorater. I swallowed hard and kept flying, I flew passed the gates and soared over the road. I hovered for a while waiting for the erasers to catch up... they aren't the best flyers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Virgo smiled back at the boy. She could feel the nervousness radiating off of everyone, and it was starting to put her in a cranky mood. She was scared, and all she really wanted to do was curl in a ball an cry. The sun had fully set, and the only available light was from the moon and town lights up ahead. She could see a few general stores up ahead and hoped to God they had clothes and food. She also figured they should get inside soon. Virgo could stil feel flickers of that Eraser's presence behind them, but she was too nervous and they were still to close to the school for her to tell if he was getting closer or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:53 am

Falen walked down the road, fire flies lit up the grass, a few flew in the sky. Bugs chirpped and buzzed. She could see a few buildings with the words "General Store" and "Motel" Falen smiled. This could work out great, she turned back, Virgo seemed very jumpy and nervous. "We should hurry up and get to the store, we'll get you two some clothes and food and we'll go to the motel.... er if we had any money." Falen frowned. She turned to Nyx. "Any chance you can make money appear?" Falen asked crossing her arms and looking down. I hope so, because im HUNGRY! Falen thought a little cranky. Falen was kind of jumpy aswell, they could be right behind them for all she knows!

Falen yawned a little tired, then she heard a bark, she gasped hushing everyone, she heard a few more barks. A white tail was poking through the woods, followed by others, it was a small dog leading the group howling and yipping. "Crap, go go go!" She pushed Nyx foward to run, and hoped the others followed, after about 7 feet they stopped... the barking was gone and the dogs turned back to head home. "Huh," Falen bit her lip, this didn't seem right at all.

(Adding Miloh, Falen's soon to be dog...)

Miloh sniffed the air heavily, his ears low to the ground helping him zone in on the scent. He had lead his pack the other direction. He barked lowly. "Stupid, stupid pack so stupid. They can't smell anything!" He barked, he hated that the humans could not understand him, but he could understand them. They wanted to harm them, which he did not like one bit. Miloh's ears perked up catching the girls scent. He walked through the underbrush, then tucked his tail between his legs when the dogs... or human dogs, flew through the air along with the girl with wings resembling a bird. He still didn't get it, but he didn't question what he saw.

"Bad people," He barked quietly to himself and ran through the long grass, the scents smacking him in the face, he was close to the scent! He stopped himself from yowling out that he had caught his "prey" as he was trained to and slowed to a stop and poked his head out and whimpered. "I wish you understood me, I could warn your flock." He barked, they turned to look at him. He had figured out that a group of humans with wings are called a flock, pack sounded better to him.

"They must be close, let's go!" A girl said, her scent stunk with fear. Miloh whinned, he didn't mean to scare them. He trailed behind them and then speed up his tail wagging a mile a minuet.

Falen started to run, the small dog was behind them. This can't be good, they are close, so VERY close!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Virgo heard the dogs, and ran behind Falen. But when she stopped and they turned around, it was only a dog. She kind of stared at it, bewildered. What was it doing? When Falen starte to run again, Virgo followed behind. The dog was trying to warn them huh? Well he must be smart. As they ran, she felt like collapsing. She was so exhausted, and really just wanted to lay down. But there would be no laying down if she went to the school, so she kept on running. Looking to the side, she stared at the grass. Why don't they just hide in the ditch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:23 am

Falen went to the ditch and hid, the dog barked excitedly his tail wagging. Falen stood up, the small dog licked her hand and sniffed. "Hm," She looked, no other dogs were behind them. "Weird, are you tracking us?" She asked, then something happened, the dog nodded. Falen raised her eyebrow. The dog barked again. "Can you understand us?" The dog nodded. "Is it safe?" She asked, the dog cocked his head, he didn't really know. Falen looked at his collar, it read Beagle/purebred/tracker#146. Falen pet his head.

If a dog could pur, he would. His ears perked up when Falen pet him. "The human dog, they are coming. I smell them." He barked, but they couldn't understand. I pawed at her and looked up.

Falen looked in the sky, Faye and a few erasers were flying closer and closer. She gasped. "Run, we gotta run, or stay hidden!" Falen ducked and hid herself in the ditch, Miloh looked up and lead the erasers the other way, he was yowling like he had found them, and lead them across the road to the other part of the field. Falen smiled. "Thank you #146." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   

Back to top Go down

Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5