HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rlynn

Female Posts : 165
Credits : 1836

PostSubject: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:45 am

(If you want to know what Falen looks like go to the accepted characters tab.
This is my first RP, so please be reasonable if I make any mistakes.)

Falen woke quickly, adrenaline surging through her veins. They didn't know she was awake, Falen felt the motion of them wheeling her down the hallway. She give herself a moment to prepare and she bolts out and runs towards the window. She almost slipped on the tile floor. Falen brace herself for the pain of falling through a 12 story window. She flew herself at it and felt sharp shards of glass graze Falen’s skin. A moment of panic surged through her as she felt herself falling. Her dirty blonde hair blowing back, She jerked out her wings and screamed, her wing sprained she plummeted down landing hard on her shoulder. Falen’s ears ringing as her head smacked against the rocks. She was to scared to move, She thought she might of broke something. But she didn’t care when a dart almost hit her face and landed right next to her nose. She forced herself to get up, almost slipping on the rocks wet from the rain from yesterday. She had caught a glimpse of it when they were taking her from room to room. She darted off, while darts shot at her. She fell in the dirt but got back up and ran into the Californian forests. She took deep breaths hearing Erasers and Scientist and some dogs. She breathed in through her nose, coughing at the scent of pungent wet pine. She slipped down a slope rolling head over heels against pine needles, and a few rocks cutting her get as she gained her balance. She raced away almost in tears afraid of the erasers, the erasers were right behind her determined to catch her. Like she was their prey. Correction, she was. She thought. She tripped over a log and tumbled down into a mud puddle soaking part of her hospital gown. She slipped getting up and screamed as a dart him her arm. She pulled it out, a small round deep cut was in her upper arm. She cried out running again through the forest then into thick underbrush, branching scraping her skin. She could deal with that, but she couldn’t deal with the erasers. Tired from the dart she found her vision blurry. Falen looked back, the erasers seemed to be getting closer. She stood still for a moment before she snapped back to reality. No time for sleep! She scolded herself she started to run again positive that she will escape this time. She has to, she was taken here when she was six. She’s 14 now. It’s been 8 long years of being kept in a dog crate, getting injections and surgeries. She had had enough. I’m not an animal, only two percent of me is. She thought running through the brush, she turned into a clearing, she sprinted and tried to fly but failed. Her wings were to badly damaged. In frustration she let out a long scream and ran again. She looked back, erasers and dogs relentless to catch their prize. Falen ran into the woods again, but stopped reaching a drop off into water. She gasped. Water, she has never swam before… let alone jumped of a cliff into some! She took a deep breath crying, tears in her eyes. Should she be captured and suffer for years in a cage? Or jump and possibly survive? It was a no brainer. She walked towards the cliffs edge and jumped off into the water. It felt so cold, but she didn’t care at all. She started to swim, using her instincts. It’s just like running right? She thought. She started to swim, but a brutal undercurrent dragged her under the blue waters and she tried to get to the surface. She couldn’t. She saw some rocks under the water. Maybe she could grab a hold of it and drag herself up? She thought hopefully. She let the current take her and she grabbed hold of the rocks and climbed up on a small shore. She opened her eyes and coughed up water. She heard a laugh, nearly screaming at the sight. An eraser in human form pointing a lazer and her face, then a dart hit her in the neck and she fell back into the water. The eraser caught her and sneered shaking his head. “Bad little mutant.” Falen's eyes fluttered shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:49 am

Varrien grinned as he saw the girl go limp, tucking the dart gun back into his belt. Pathetic, utterly pathetic. Did she really expect to escape? Where did she think she could possibly go, To live with some caring humans? He laughed out loud at the thought. She was a freak and so was he, this girl was obviously blind to their gifts. Squatting down he grabbed and flung her limp body over his bare shoulder, careful to mind his own wings. The chase had been a little rushed as Varrien had been out in the training yard when she jumped the window. He was dressed for training, shirtless and in a pair of black army pants, thick leather boots on his feet. The barcode on his left shoulder was visible, he had received it when his growing stage had finished, for he was not human born, but grown in an artificial womb called a chiro chamber. The barcode was a symbol that he was Itex’s property. Varrien’s shaggy dark hair was damp with sweat and he flipped some out of his crimson coloured eyes, the whites slowly returning from black to white as his adrenaline decreased. Standing back up he didn’t even notice the girl’s weight, between his increased strength and her light bones, it was like carrying a feather.

Turing on his heels he started trekking back through the woods, the air growing cool as the sunlight was left behind. After his eyes wandered the trees for a bit they moved their attention to the girl, she was young, a good four years younger than himself at least, with matted blond hair and small frame. The fact that she was soaking wet made her look even smaller, her wings hanging lifeless and bleeding. Suddenly Varrien let out a heavy sigh, it was going to take at least 15 minutes to walk back, but he wouldn’t be able to fly while carrying the girl. “Great..” he grumbled, trying to pick up the speed a little. While he walked his mind wandered back to other things, such as his mate, Haine. It had been several days since he last saw her, she was out leading a collection squad with Demmetias and Aisling. Sighing again he shook the thought from his head, no use in thinking about it, would only make time go by slower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 am

Falen laid limp in his arms, I was so stupid! She thought exhausted. Trying to swim, let alone trying to escape! I’m just going to have to get used to it. She felt like crying, she didn’t ask to be this way. She opened her eyes slightly, she shivered cold from plunging into the river. She was way to tired to even speak. Falen’s blonde hair was wet and dripping in her face, her lip quivered as a gust of wind blew. Falen and the boy slowly walked back to the school, the smell of chemicals and the sight of the school made her cringe. Again she thought of being experimented on and being stuck with needles. She was thirsty, really thirsty but they wouldn’t give her water now, for being bad. She coughed a little and shivered again. The boy had wings like hers, but he was in training to be like the erasers she guessed. Well without the revolting dog smell and the wicked look. She closed her eyes again tiredly and ready to be back in her great Dane sized dog crate. She will never try to escape again, at least when her wing is fixed. She turned her head to look at it, it was bloody, a few feathers fell off and the bone was broken. She let out a really quiet small moan that she was sure wasn’t that noticeable. She closed her eyes as they went up the elevator, she still had ringing in her ears so she couldn’t hear well. When the elevator dinged she didn’t even notice. They walked down the hallway, everything felt like it was in slow motion. She opened her eyes slightly, they were repairing the window she bad jumped out of. She frowned it was stupid. She closed her eyes ready for a long long nap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 am

"No use groaning." Varrien mumbled as he waited impatiently for the elevator to reach their floor. He felt the girl shiver but gave her no comfort. Finally the doors dinged and opened, he walked out, briskly passing a few whitecoats and erasers. The girl was from holding bay 5, one that was fairly empty, most of the other experiments from her generator had been retired. This girl must have some sort of potential to have been kept alive while her counterparts had burned in the incinerator. "They arn't going to feed you tonight I hope you know that." he grumbled, making conversation out of boredom. They rounded a few corners and he saw the doors to bay 5, he slapped his hand down on the palm scanner the the door opened, the lights coming on automatically. He was about half a step into the doorway when his ear piece buzzed. "113, take the captured experiment to lab six and wait there for further instructions." Varrien growled as the ear piece clicked off. "Great." Spinning on his heels again he headed back down the hall towards the stairs and finally to lab six, where he entered and set the half sedated girl onto the table, strapping her in before finding a chair and sitting down.

(i'll be back in roughly 10 minutes, got to go for break)
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:30 am

They had taken her to the lab… I wanted to sleep. She thought weakly I don’t want to get experimented on again! But she kind of had to be, if they didn’t need to experiment on her they would… get rid of her. The thought made her uneasy. She was to let the boy strap her in the table. Falen looked around nervously. Great, what are they going to do? She thought looking around the room. “What are they-?” Falen asked her voice more shaky then she had hope for. She cleared her throat. “What are they going to do?” Falen asked not struggling in the table. She learned not to struggle, you get in huge trouble if you resist experiments… I wonder what’s the cost for trying to escape. She sighed waiting for an answer from the boy. The door opened and a white coat came in. Falen’s stomach was in knot. Nervously she her eyes moved across the room searching for hints on what they are going to do. There were cabinets, but she didn’t know what was inside of them. There was a cart next to her, with sharp metal tools in the see through drawers. She sighed, the boy never answered her. The white coat was talking with him in a low voice, or she thought it was in a low voice. Her ears were still ringing loudly and her head was pounding. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I want to go to my crate, She thought looking at the door. Just right across the hall was the room were they held the avian/human hybrids. It was now empty because they had no use for them… but they had kept her and they boy. Lucky he doesn’t get experimented on. Falen thought thinking of laying down in her crate and going to sleep. I want to go to sleep, not be shot over and over again.
She glanced back to them, the white coat still talking with the boy that had brought her here. She was growing restless… just get this over with! She thought angrily. The white coat turned on another light then told something to the boy. The white hot florescent light almost made Falen blind she squeezed her eyes shut but the light was so bright she could still see it. She sighed and turned her head to the side and waited. It felt like hours but she guessed it was only a few minuets until the white coat was done talking. Falen bit her lip as the white coat came over to her. (Are you playing the “White coat”?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:43 am

(sure i'll play them)

Varrien was about to answer the girl when the Scientist walked in, an older woman whose name he couldn't remember. She had light burgundy hair that was growing silver at the roots, a soft spray of freckles over her nose. "Good work 113, you can report back to your room after this is over and rest for the remainder of the day." Her voice was loud in his ears and he nodded, relieved he could go take a shower after this little experiment. His red eyes wandered to the girl on the table, she still looked kind of loopy from the sedative. The whitecoat did a bit of explaining on what was going to happen and then she walked over to the girl, took a blood sample and then exited the lab. Varrien was in charge of her while she was gone, which was going to be a little while. He sat back in his chair, kicking his feet up on a box of supplies. Grumbling to himself he just wanted to go back to his room, where it was dark and quiet, the labs always stank of chemicals and the lights too bright. "Did you really expect to get away?" he asked, looking bored.
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:58 am

She let the white coat wipe her arm with a wet cotton cloth then the girl stuck the needle in. Falen clenched her teeth the needle stinging really bad. The white coat took the needle out and wiped her arm then left the room telling the boy to look after her. They boy asked if she thought she would of escaped. Falen shrugged. She really wanted to, to be away from all of this. The experiments, the shots, the testing, the forced labor of running through mazes like some lab rat to see if she’s smart enough to. She just hated it and wanted to get away from all of it. Now she just wanted to go back to her cage and go to sleep, maybe eat… wait he said they won’t give me anything. Falen sighed.
Falen let out a deep breath and shoke her head. “I wish…” She said in an upset voice. “I just saw a chance and I took it… I don’t know why.” Falen replied blinking a few times to get used to the bright light. The boy sighed and leaned his head back. Falen bit her lip, her blue eyes were watery, but she blinked them away. She usually NEVER cries… well she did when she was little. “What are they going to do?” She asked feeling like herself again, the sedative was going away so she didn’t fell as loopy and tired. She was egger for an answer. “I’m going to be asleep right?” Falen asked nervously she looked to him, he didn’t reply. “Right?!” She asked more assertively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Varrien's eyes were counting the ceiling tiles as he waited. "The world isn't any better out there, at least you get fed here... if you behave." she said with shrug, his voice a little gruff. He didn't have to worry about the problems like this girl did, he had a bed and was fed three times daily, but that didn't mean he didn't have a duty to fulfill, it was an important one and it wasn't one he was going to discuss with this girl. Varrien was not a normal eraser, but instead was apart of a special department along with 150 others, he was a breeder, one of the ones chosen to help repopulate the world with a higher race. But that plan was not to take place for several years yet... Sighing he registered the girl was talking again. "She's just going to readjust your tracker chip, and no you won't be asleep, they'll just make your arm numb." he spoke the words bluntly and a small grin crossed his face. "And they'll only numb it if you're good." A chuckle escaped him as he enjoyed putting fear into the girl. FInally he stood up and started pacing about the room, doing a few stretches, it was obvious he was bored.
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Falen gasped her she felt like she was going to pass out, she was going to yell at him for saying how she’s just fine here that she gets fed. The outside work was so much better than this place. They only stuck you with needles when you were sick or needed one for your health, not to tampered with! People don’t keep other people in dog crates there! She started to think about how it’s going to hurt when they adjust her micro chip that tracked her where ever she went. She looked down at her arm. “So…what your saying is that they aren’t going to numb it?” Falen asked taking deep breaths trying to calm down. Don’t cry Fal never cry. She told herself. The boy was pacing around the room. “God,” Falen huffed and closed her eyes. I hate this I hate this I hate this. She thought to herself. All I want is to go in my cage and go to sleep, why do they need to adjust my chip anyway! She thought angrily. I never wanted to be this way… why did they ever do this? Falen questioned in her thoughts. Don’t they know not to manipulate life? That God created us? Oh who am I kidding they don’t care about any of their experiments. One of them called me IT! Do I look like an it? Falen was frustrated she had noticed that the boy was talking. “Sorry what?” Falen asked snapping back to reality. “What did you say?” Falen asked her heart beating a so fast that she thought it was going to explode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:36 pm

Varrien looked over at her and noticed she was starting to panic so he smiled quite darkly. "I SAID, that they will only numb it if you are good." Reaching down he expanded his wings out, the dark feathers blocking out a good portion of the light in the room. "If you don't struggle, if you don't yell or spit or fight while they try to operate, they'll numb you, if you fight, well.... they won't, easy as that." Again he was very blunt, he was not a caring person, or at least to experiments like her. The ones who weren't grateful for what they were given. "You don't get it do you? If you go about your days being a good little bird they will stop hurting you! God, I think they forgot to put brains in the newer ones." he said shaking his head. He had lived here longer than her, his entire life all 18 years, he was conceived in a tube in one of these very labs! Life here wasn't easy he knew that, he had been tested on too, cut up, beat on just like all the rest, but one shouldn't fight what they have or it will only back fire on them. Growling he walked over to the table, looking down on the girl, the whites of his eyes slowly turned black. "You won't survive here with that attitude and i'm not going to feel bad being the one sending you down the incinerator chute."

( The lunch bell is about to ring, i'll be back later in the day! Toodles!)
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Falen stared at him not startled by his sudden eye change. “Fine, I’ll behave.” Falen glared at him. He’s so heartless I want to throw him out the the window. She thought no amused by his presence. “You have no right to tell me though, you have no idea what my life has been like.” She said seriously. “So just watch what you say.” Her blue eyes stern. The white coat came it. “Just get it over with.” Falen said bleakly she closed her eyes and waited.
(Sorry for it being so short)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Suddenly Varrien's lips curled up into a twisted grin as she started talking, he could see the way she loathed him, it was amusing. The more she talked the more he felt the urge to laugh and finally he did, barely able to contain himself as the Scientist walked back in. She gave him a questioning look and then ignored him, moving over to her experiment. Varrien went back to the comfort of his chair to watch the scene unfold. He could smell the fear and hate pouring off the girl, but he didn't pity her, or even feel bad for her.

The Scientist pulled out a bottle of numbing agent and slowly inserted the syringe into the cap. The vile filled up with the clear liquid and she slowly pulled it out before turning her attention to the girl. She swabbed the area on her upper shoulder and then brought the needle to her pale skin and pushed it in. It had to be an inter muscular shot so it was going to be deep and painful. It wouldn't last long though, the numbing agent would spread through her arm and into her upper shoulder. Then the procedure began and would last for twenty minutes.

Varrien couldn't keep his eyes open any longer and had fallen asleep within the first few minutes only to rudely awoken by the scientist prodding him in the shoulder. "She is done, take her back to the holding bay." Varrien grunted and stood up, rubbing his eyes and shaking the sleep from his head. Then he walked over to the girl and placed one hand on her neck and and used the other to help the Scientist unstrap the girl. Once unstrapped the woman bound the girls hands and feet with zip ties, tightly. With a yawn Varrien then proceeded to pick the girl up, holding her like a child. Then he stormed out of the room, tried and quite frankly grumpy. The halls were hot, the weather had been exceedingly warm and he wanted to go back to his nice dark, windowless room. FInally he came across the door to the holding bay and found the girls cage, he opened it up, chucked her in and then cut the zip ties before locking the door. Slowly he stood up and cracked his back.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:30 pm

(Yo, do I have the acceptance to join?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:28 pm

(Yeah! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:41 pm

It didn't hurt as bad as Falen thought it would, she didn't really care now she just wanted to go to sleep. "You know I can walk on my own right?" She asked him in his arms. "I won't try to run away again." Falen sighed as the boy pressed his hand up against the scanner and the door opened. He led her to her cage, she was kind of happy to lay down again. He opened the door and Falen was shoved in. He slammed the door shut locking the pad lock and shoke the cage to make sure It was secure, then he walked out of the room. Falen laid down happy to close her eyes and rest, she listening to the ticking of the clock, she looked over to were they would usualy have a water bottle for her... but It wasn't there. Probably a punishment for trying to run. Falen closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep to the repeating sound of the clock.

(Hi Cypruss Faze!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:46 pm

(well that escalated quickly XD im not sure how to jump in :p)

Lanius opened his eyes with a grumble from his corner. "Oh goody, another experiment in here." The cages along side him held a few knocked out ones. But it really wasnt as crowded as his mind led him to beleive. When the room had been cleared and the door shut he looked over. "You try to escape or something?" His voice had loosened up, his mind trying to be less pessimistic as he looked over to the girls cage.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Falen sighed. "Yep," She sat up. "You must be new here, I'm Falen." She said blinking a few times, she was asleep for quite a while. "I didn't know there were others like me." She said moving closer to the edge of her cage her blue eyes sparkled in the dim light.

(Gr, I hate it when my posts are short! I fell lazy when I do that No )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Varrien grumbled yet again and headed off to his room for a hot shower and then head to bed. He reached his room and headed into the bathroom, he didn't shower long, each room had a five minute shower limit. Tossing his training clothes in the basket he changed into some boxers and then crawled onto the bed, not bothering with the blankets. He lay there for a while, lost in though before reaching over and grabbing his bottle of meds, popped a few with water and then slipped into a peaceful dreamless sleep.

Morning came bright and early, he was up before dawn, dressed and in the cafeteria. Breakfast was porrage with a side of vitamins and a large glass of protein enhanced milk. Many of the other erasers were there eating already, he sat down and made mild conversation in between bites. The milk was the last thing he finished and he left his tray on the table, heading for his task of the day, watch duty. His routine was fairly simple, it alternated between Training and watch duty and then on special occasions they would go on special hunts or collection missions. Pushing through the doors Varrien headed for the holding bay, where he would sit, hopefully have a nap and deal with little trouble.

Turning the corner he made his way to the door, not surprised it was the same place he carried that avian girl from yesterday. Shoving the door open he flicked on the light and said loudly. "Get up you lazy ungrateful freaks."
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Virgo twitched slightly, waking up from the uncomfortable position she had been in. Looking around he noticed she was in a cage, which is funny since he didn't remember falling asleep here. Then it hit her, the smell, the few other experiments around her. She let out a sob and curled into a tight fetal position on her side, and retained to gentle crying. Yes, after years of surviving on her own, she has learned to toughen up a bit, but she is still a seven year old. The last place she wanted to be right now was here. 'There going to kill me this time for sure' Virgo thought. She was hoping they would, but her hopes got the better of her. Try weren't going to kill her for a while. Unlike some avian hybrids, she actually has abilities. And with her escaping and all, The School didn't get to really spend time studying her. She knew it too. So there was not going to be any dieing this time, just torture. The thought made her sob a little more, her little hands wiping her eyes, and wiping her nose with her sleeves. She could hear some stern voices a little closet but she choose to block them out, hoping they wouldn't pay attention to her.

(Hey Rebecca!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

Female Posts : 425
Credits : 1585

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Cas jerked awake from where he'd fallen asleep in his cage when Varrien pushed the door open loudly and started yelling at everyone to get up. He looked around, surprised to see an experiment he didn't recognize in one of the cages. He waved shyly to her, before turning his attention back to Varrien, who didn't look happy, not that Cas had ever seen him looking happy. At that moment, he heard his stomach rumble, reminding him that he hadn't ate dinner the day before... he wondered if they would get anything for breakfast. He really hoped so...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Varrien smiled as he watched the group grumble, snivel and whine. He could hear someone crying near the back, but paid it no mind. "Alright, I personally don't think the lot of you deserve breakfast but I guess we got to keep you at least someone kicking." his voice was laced with amusement as he took a seat in his chair. The doors kicked open and several other erasers came in, carrying small trays of... mush? Well not all of them got to eat the good stuff. Varrien chuckled and watched as the food was slipped through the bars and into the experiments cages. "Hey." he yelled to the bulky eraser with short blond hair. The eraser spun around and tossed an apple into Varrien's hands, from there he kicked his feet up on a box and let his teeth sink into the sweet flesh of the fruit. He paid no mind to the cages, he only needed to do that if one of them got cocky or started making a real fuss. After a few large bites he chucked the apple core at the cages, it made it through the bars and hit some young kid in leg.
Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Cas practically inhaled his food when it came to him. Sure, it was nasty. But he hadn't eaten in so long and if he wanted to survive, he knew he couldn't be picky about his food. Plus, sometimes, if you didn't everything as fast as the Eraser's liked, they'd take it away from you and Cas really didn't want to lose his food today. He couldn't help feeling a spike of anger, though, when he saw someone toss Varrien an apple. 'It wasn't fair!' he thought childishly, which, he supposed was okay being that he was still a child. Still, he didn't like having to watch the Eraser eat good food after he'd already eaten while everyone else was stuck with a bowl of, well, Cas didn't really know what it was.

Cas felt sleepy after he'd finished eating, though, so he figured he might as well curl up and go back to sleep. It's not like he had anything better to do and he hadn't slept well the night before. As he was drifting off, he felt something sticky and gross collide with his leg hard enough to leave a bruise later. He jerked back to reality and sat up quickly. He looked around, trying to figure out what his him, when he saw the apple core from Varrien's apple. He looked up and glared straight at Varrien in anger. It wasn't bad enough that he ate the thing in front of them, did he really have to throw it at them, too?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Virgo curled herself tighter into her ball. It was really cold, and not to mention how skinny she was. Swallowing back her tears, for fearing if getting into trouble, she stared at the bottem of the cage and started to brush her hand through her hair. She refused to eat, even though her stomache was growling. For a second there, she began to pity herself. She would feel bad for anyone in this position. All Virgo really wanted was a home. Happy parents. Friends. Love. But then she reminded herself to stop fantasizing. It wasn't good for her, or so she though. So she usually hid her dreams under reality, and tended to swallow in her own sadness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Varrien joked around with the other erasers for a few minutes before they scurried off to their own duties. Then he leaned his head back and thought about having a nap.... until he felt someone glaring at him. With a swift motion he flicked his head up and looked around, the source was the small boy he had hit with the apple core. With a light growl Varrien removed himself from his seat, picked up a tazer rod off the counter and approached the boy's cage. "you got a problem?" he asked in a low, feral tone. The whites of his eyes went black and his pupils turned to slits. He wasn't in the mood to deal with a snot nosed kid. "I've got a pretty handy way of solving problems." he hit the top of the boy's cage with the rod, making a loud banging noise.
Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Cassiel jumped in terror, feeling his eyes fill up with tears, when Varrien approached his cage. He scrambled back, so he was pressed as far back as possible. He shook his head back and forth quickly, staring at the tazer in dread the whole time. He didn't want to be tazed. It had happened before, and it wasn't something he ever wanted to experience it again. He was so on edge by then, that when he heard the sound of the taser being hit on top of his cage he jumped again and pressed himself further backwards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.   

Back to top Go down

Just trying to escape Erasers and Evil Whitecoats... nothing new there.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next