View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Lost in the looking glass   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:39 pm

Alice in wonderland anyone?

A experiment code named: ALICE, escaped her chirochamber, several experiments sharing the room were caught in her area, a panic stricken Alice blacked out to her mental wonderland, taking the school with her... In wonderland all the horrors of the school, and its owners are there. But, there are many paths in wonderland. To escape and be free will they help Alice, or use the chance to doom each other?
"Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?"

(sound fun? Smile)

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias

Last edited by nyx on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:00 pm

(whoop i'm in Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:27 pm

(Ohhhhhhh yeah! Sounds cool!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

Female Posts : 425
Credits : 1585

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:18 pm

(I'm in! Very Happy)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:41 pm

"What is this place?" Alice thought to herself pushing her hands against the glass of the chirochamber. "I was just having tea with the hair... Where has he gone?" She thought a little more rapidly. Her mind blanked. Back in the forest at the table. "I dare say Alice, you right off and vanished? Where ever did you go?" The hatter exclaimed taking a sip of his tea. The table was unreasonably big, a white table cloth covering the delicate wood, and covered by an assortment of colorful tea pots. Alice peered around and shook her head. "I have no idea what so ever. I was in the strangest place, perhaps it was all just a day dream-" Before she could add anymore, she was gone again, she coughed, her dark black hair wet and stuck to her face, green water and broken glass laying about her body. Her muscles were weak, and she was naked. Her mind wondered back to wonderland, but nothing happened. "What.... no no no no." She looked around her, a Boy was in a cage nearby, along with several other chirochamber experiments and a few cages.

Nyx looked at the girl. He had watched the whole thing surprised. She was so pretty... and how did she get out of the chirochamber...? The machine just seemed to impload. Whatever power she had was strong! "Are you ok?" He asked his red eyes looking her over for wounds. The chirochamber was a mess, and the girl seemed ready to just cry. Her features were soft, but somehow dark, almost gothic, despite her delicate appearance.

Alice looked at the boy and felt her emotions bubbling. "The Rabbit?? Where is he??" She asked her mind straining. "I need to find him..." She was talking to herself now as she struggled to sit up. "TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!!" She fell to the ground and the lights in the room flickered. first once. Then again. The entire room began to rattle and change. Something was very wrong.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:09 pm

"I know where the rabbit is." From the far corner of the room came a most diabolical mad voice. A pair of large glowing yellow eyes peered from the back of a cage, the face slowing coming into the light, a twisted, lop sided grin spread ear to ear on the boy. He had funny fluffy white hair, pointed deformed ears sticking out the side of his head and face that was as mad as they come. "Hehe. Oh Alice. Do you want to know where he is?" Eden chuckled again, going cross eyed as he did. Behind him his tail flip flopped about. "Is our situation not dismal? Wonderland is so discombobulated that lady bugs have turned belligerent and enlisted in the queen's army! PUNISH THEIR CONVERSION!" He squealed suddenly and flopped onto his back, laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Alice turned her attention to Eden And Nyx's eyes went wide. One crazy was enough! "Alice no!! dont listen to hi-" The world went dark. Nyx couldnt feel anything. Just his thoughts, couldn't move, couldnt speak... In the distance Nyx noticed a small purple light. He caught the scent of a damp room... Wet rocks... A cave? The moisture level was much higher then that of the school. H moved his foot and was surprised. He could walk again. A few steps forward and he quickly realized he was no longer in the cage. As the light grew he could make out the wet stones beneath his foot. certainly was a cave. He could hear people moving behind him, but he kept going for the light. When he reached the source it seemed to be a large sheet over a opening. reaching a hand out he felt the cover. It was squishy... and almost... mushroomy? pulling it aside it was indeed a ginormous mushroom.
Shaking his head Nyx stared out the hole. "Oh god." Ahead of him was nothing but mushrooms. of every color, and every shape imaginable. A forest of monster sized mushrooms. "Well im certainly in wonderland." He muttered staring at the unbelievable scene before him.

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:56 am

Cas was terrified. One second he'd been in his cage, the next everything around him disappeared and he was somewhere else. He couldn't figure out what was going on. 'Maybe I'm going insane," he thought, realizing that he was standing in a forest of giant mushrooms. 'Why else would I be seeing this?' He stood carefully and touched one of the mushrooms. He could just barely reach the bottom of the cap of one of the mushrooms, they were so big. He started wandering, so lost in examining his strange surroundings, he didn't even realize anyone else was there until he ran straight into them...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Nyx was so lost in thought he nearly didnt notice a small boy knock into him. "Oh hello there?" He muttered looking down. He recognized the kid... "Your here two..? I wonder how many people are here with us..." He was in absolute shock, where would he go in this place??

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Cas jumped backwards in fear when he realized he'd hit someone, hoping to god it wasn't an Eraser or Whitecoat, but realized quickly it was one of the other experiments. 'Nyx,' he remembered. He'd met him before and he was nice enough. Cas almost sighed in relief when he realized he wasn't insane or alone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Alice breathed a sigh of relief. This place felt familiar and comforting. It was like a dream land. The giant mushrooms cast a soft shadow on the pink grass that formed into a path. She got up and touched her toes to the cool ground. As she was transported back to wonderland a puffy red dress with beautiful white trim was placed on her. She touched her black hair and felt it had been transformed into perfect ringlets that flowed around her shoulders. a smile found its place on her face and she closed her eyes takeing in the moment of peace. It was not for long. in the distance she heard some male voices talking among the mushrooms. "hello?" she asked wondering what creatures she might find. but to her surprise the two figures looked almost ordinary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:02 am

"Hahahaha!~" The voice rang out around the mushroom and through the trees, but there didn't appear to a specific source. "You all look so lost." the voice of the boy called and suddenly there he sat atop one of the mushrooms, stripey tail flicking away. He was dressed in a fluffy white and grey coat and had a bell collar on. It was Eden, Cheshire Eden. "Every adventure requires a first step. Trite, but true, even here." he mused, his eyes wide and yellow. "Do you go... This way!" he suddenly vanished and reappeared atop a tree. "or that way!" Now he was standing on one of the various paths. "Maybe this way! Or this way! Maybe that way!" He seemed to be everywhere at once before he was back on the mushroom, hanging upside down, a silly grin on his face. "Which way was it again?"
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:44 am

Alice turned her head around causing her black ringlets to bounce around her. to her surprise there was a strange cat seeming to evaporate. Alice seemed to remember this strange cat. Brushing her hair behind her ear alice smiled. "please can you help us? we need to find the white Rabbit we are terrible late." a flash of memory ripped threw her mind and she dropped to the ground. Her red dress flowing around her. She could see a younger version of her taking some of the mushrooms and eating them. Alice opened her eyes and looked around. Why did little alice eat the mushroom? She looked at the people and cat around her. " i think we need to eat the mushroom." she said her emerald green eyes darting around but not seeing anything around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:11 pm

"OH Alice you're so silly." Eden laughed, his tail swishing around casually. "You don't want to find the rabbit, he MAD." he was giggling in a funny voice, kind of high pitched and then he suddenly stopped. "Wait. Haha, well I guess that shouldn't matter to you because... well, we're all mad here." Eden was grinning from ear to ear as he flopped about on the mushroom. He seemed almost lost in a world of his own, away from this crazy one and the other crazy one and perhaps one more crazy one. Yes life was good, oh soooo soooo good.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Alice looked thoughtfully at the floating cat. "we must find the white rabbit. He is a dear friend of mine and i know he will straighten everything up over a pot of tea." Flipping her shining black hair over her shoulder alice turned to the two boys. "we must hurry along before it gets too late!" She grabbed there hands and guided them down a vary twisty turny path that seemed to lead to no where. not before ripping some mushroom and putting it in the pocket of her dress. Alice had learned when she was a little girl to always listen to the voice inside her head. " you must come with us chess its almost tea time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the looking glass   

Back to top Go down

Lost in the looking glass
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1