View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Demmetias looked on his left and right for the boy while he followed her, his feet occasionally catching on the roughly made concrete, it hadnt been well kept apparently. His eyes moved to Aisling as she pulled her hair into a bun. He was glad he didnt have similar problems... "Getting any closer?" He asked moving up beside her. His excessively large boots were starting to wear him down, at this moment the protection not making up for the lack of endurance.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
NymphaFluminis

Female Posts : 425
Credits : 1585

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:53 pm

"Yeah, we're getting close," Aisling said, scanning the area. She stopped and closed her eyes for a moment to try and narrow down where he was better. Her initial estimation seemed to be pretty good. "Yeah, he's somewhere in the observatory," she said, pointing to a building a few yards away. "He's a male of maybe 16 or 17. Blonde hair. Rather short. Was wearing sunglasses when I saw him earlier, but that might have changed," she said, giving Demmetias a general description so he would recognize him as they walked to the observatory.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Dememtias nodded scanning the street. There was a lot of people. It was likely he would miss the boy. "Do we know anything about him? Did you call the school and bring the subject up?" Demmetias asked moving around a large lady who nearly squashed him as she backed up.

Back to top Go down
Nero

Male Posts : 77
Credits : 1521

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:18 pm

Jake sighed and slumped down in his seat. He balled up his napkin with one hand and tossed it across the table. It landed in one of the many empty bowls. 'What next?' He thought. 'This place has a theater right? It just plays educational films but it might be a good place to catch a nap. To bad the gift shop doesn't sell shoes.' He silenced a burp into his fist and stretched. 'All things considered, I'm a lot more free then I was before the School took me... in someways at least.' He flexed the wings under his shirt slightly, almost to make sure they where still there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:21 pm

"No," Aisling admitted. "I didn't have time for any of that. Look, he's right around here somewhere..." She started moving more quickly, rounding corners as the experiment's location became clearer. "There!" she announced, pointing inside a restaurant. She opened the doors and peered inside, making sure the experiment wouldn't notice and run if she walked in. After scanning the area she closed the door and turned to Demmetias. "He's the one in the back with a ton of food. If we go in using opposite entrances, we can surround him. Quickly! He's about to leave!" She noted as he stood.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:28 pm

Demmetias nodded and and unholstered his pistol running to the back of he building and getting near the doorway. If the boy tried to use his telekinesis on Dememtias, he would find a big surprise... Dem snickered and raised his left hand. The power making his figner tips twitch. "I hope you do good Aisling..."

Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:31 pm

"Well, time to roll." Jake remarked sliding out of his booth. He glanced back at his table. The bus boy would have a hell of a time cleaning up his meal. He chuckled at the thought and adjusted his hoodie, making sure the hood was firmly in place. He grabbed his sunglasses from his collar and put those back on as well. Placing his hands in his pocket he made his way to the exit opposite the way he came in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:34 pm

Aisling waited until she felt Demmetias around the back of the building, then casually entered the restaurant. She didn't want to cause a scene unless they had to. Which, admittedly, they probably would based on the experiment's reactions to her all the previous times she'd approached him.

She casually meandered to the back of the restaurant, trying to look nonchalant, though she was taking in all the surroundings, exits, and bystanders. The boy was leaving, she noted, through the rear entrance. She grinned. Perfect. She'd let him leave and run into Demmetias and be right behind him as back-up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:42 pm

Demmetias readied himself, storing up the energy in his arm. His right hand kept steadfast aim, ready to tranquilize the tweerp. "come on..." He muttered lossing patience.

Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Jake crossed the restaurant, his eyes wondering in an absentminded and bored manner. Finally reaching the door he raised a hand to push it open. His hand came to rest on the handle... and he paused. He blinked a few times then snapped his fingers. "I need to use the bathroom." He mutter to himself. Turning on his heels he walked towards the bathroom in the restaurant. "I also have to stop talking to myself. It's getting kind of weird."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Aisling had to stop herself from screaming in frustration. The damn boy was moving so slowly! She was tempted to go into the boy's bathroom and drag him out the front door herself, but took some deep breaths and calmed herself. He'll be done in a second, and then we can get him...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:09 pm

Jake washed his hands in the sink quickly and examined himself in the mirror. The man next to him gave him a funny look. "More people don't wear sunglasses inside." The man remarked. "Yeah well I'm not like most people." Jake replied rolling his eyes as he dried his hands with paper towel. The man continued to stare as Jake left the restroom. Cracking his knuckles he once again approached the door but this time there was no hesitation. Jake pushed open the door and took a few steps outside into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 pm

Finally! Aisling thought when she saw the experiment finally leave the restaurant. She followed behind him as he opened the door out to where Demmetias was waiting, and slipped out just behind him, grabbing him with an arm around his neck as the door closed behind him.

"Hello again," she said with a smug grin, then glanced at Demmetias, signaling him to drug the experiment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:30 pm

Demmetias shot three tranquilizers at the boy his left arm still poised to fire off. He wished Aisling had waited to grab him, it would be bad news if those darts hit her instead.

Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:38 pm

Jake gasped as he felt himself yanked backwards. A strong arm gripped his neck. 'Oh shit!' Jake thought, as he felt adrenaline shot through his veins. "You're persistent." He said grabbing the knife in his hoodie pocket. Suddenly he heard the sound of gun being fired. His free hand shot up. Inches from his face hovered the darts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:41 pm

Demmetias watched the knife slide up, and the darts stop, with his left hand he stretched it out and a blast of force pulsed at them, his body focusing it into shoving the darts harder, and into the knife wielding hand, in an attempt to disarm him. "Just stop fighting us." He called out a headache already creeping up on him.

Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:51 pm

"Not... Going... To happen dude." Jake said through gritted teeth. A beard of sweat roll down his temple and he could already feel his free hand start to shake. The darts slowly moved closer and closer. Jake bite his tongue and dug deep but it was no use. With a yell he thrusted the knife backwards at the women. At the same time he felt the prick of a dart. "Son of..." He said wearily. His speak starting to slur in seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:56 pm

Aisling jumped backwards when she saw the knife headed for her midsection and managed to avoid the thrust, then noticed the darts piercing his skin.

"Finally!" she groaned, then looked at Demmetias and shoved the experiment towards him. As strong as she was, Aisling wasn't about to carry over a hundred pounds of bird kid for any significant amount of time. "I am so ready to go home now and wash the blood out of my hair."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:02 am

Demmetias saw the dart finally dig in and dropped his pistol, lifting his right hand to use more energy. He focussed all his strength on the knife, and right as it sliced backwards it suddenly was slung out of his hand, the amount of force on it causing it to impale itself in the brick wall nearby. Demmetias dropped to his knee's exhausted. He used all his energy fighting Nyx, and telekinesis didnt match well with its own power, The boy could manipulate objects. Demmetias's ability's were nearly just push based. Forcing things awaying from himself. Luckly since they boy was push and shove, standard telekinesis, the power was shared between push and shove. for movement. as far as push went, Dem had the advantage. He quickly got back up picking up the pistol. Aisling passed the boy to him and Dem grunted. "No kidding, Im pretty beat, I better be getting over time on this one..."

Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:06 am

'Well this isn't good.' Jake thought bitterly. He staggered forward as he was pushed. His limbs were beginning to feel like lead and his vision began to tunnel. His hand moved to the handgun he had tucked in the waist of his jeans. But before he could even touch it his world seemed to spin and he fell to the ground on his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:10 am

Aisling laughed lightly at Demmetias' grumbling. "Me too. I'll take him if you get too tired." She was just happy to have finally caught the little bastard. It'd been awhile since an experiment had given her this much trouble. But, now they could get back to the school where they belonged and have other people deal with restraining him. She was far happier running tests and sitting in a lab than she was put chasing rogue experiments. But, alas, a large portion of her job was apprehending escaped test subjects. 'That's what happens when you're given the ability to track experiments, I guess...'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:43 pm

( @_@ Oh this is just like the good old days xD Miss a day of posting and you got pages to catch up on haha)

Haine watched them walk away and then turned her eyes to the sedated experiment before her, well he was only kinda sedated. Leaning over so that she was seated on her haunches she grasped the boys face and turned it side to side, inspecting. He had shaggy black hair and strong facial features, good looking in his own kind of way, he didn't appear to have wings. "huh." she grunted. Something about this boy looked familiar, not the kind of familiar where you know someone, but the kind where they remind you of someone else. He... he kind of looked like Varrien, her mate. Strange. Leaning over she began to smell the boys head, the breath from her nose making his hair part away from his forehead. He stank like the human world, smog and trash. Wrinkling her nose she pulled away and then reached down to tug his shirt away from his stomach. He had a bellybutton, which meant he was human born, not grown in a tube like herself. Shrugging to herself she pulled his shirt back down and easily picked the boy up, throwing him over her shoulder. "Ok boys." Moving a piece of hair out of her face she turned to face her gruff looking group. "My tracker is telling me they got him, lets head to the meeting point."

Several minutes passed as the group of erasers slunk through the back alleys towards their jeep. The weather was more than a little too hot for them, many panting and complaining. Haine grunted, the sweat beading own her face, she couldn't wait to retreat to the air conditioned facility and take a shower. Finally the two black Jeeps came into view and Haine climbed into the back seat of the first one, another eraser crawling into the seat next to her, she threw the experiment over her lap and restrained his hands with some Itex issued binding tape. Sighing again she sat back in her seat waiting for Demmetias and Aisling to come back.

Eden groaned as he was sedated and dragged into a hot car full of erasers, they stunk of sweat and... dog. As his eye lids became more heavy he finally just gave in and slipped into darkness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Jake could feel his mind slowing down. 'Damn those darts work fast.' He thought groggily. He could just make out the forms standing around his collapsed body. 'Where did the second person come... where did... where - I'm so tired.' His cheek lay against the cold cement of the floor but it felt like the most comfortable bed in the world. In the back of his mind he knew he should be fighting the seditive. He tried just moving a finger but even that felt like moving a mountain. 'I don't want to go back...' He thought realizing the only thing he could do at that point was think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Nyx held still as the female eraser smelt and checked his body. He gulped as he was flung over her shoulder. as they walked her focused, pushing the poison through his body, and out his finger, the fluid dripping onto the ground slowly. He needed to hurry... He soon felt them on the jeep and right as the last of the sedative hit the ground, she bound his hands, with him face down on her lap. Oh joyous life... He thought at the sad irony. He squirmed a bit on her lap. But he was still weak,and his hands were bound. "Hey um, you. the pretty one. mind sitting me up?" He asked the fabric covering her legs nearly choking him.

Demmetias grunted and pushed the experiment into the jeep with the erasers, getting into the second one. "Lets head back, im pretty beat." He helped Aisling up into the vehicle shutting the door and waiting for the whitecoat to drive. "Turn up the vents while your at it, im dieing..."

Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Jake felt himself being manhandled into the jeep. He became vaguely aware of the general murmur of conversation around him but it sounded like it came from the far end of a tunnel and not right next to him. He wrinkled his nose, 'Smells like wet dog.' He thought half disgusted and half amused as his head rolled backwards into his seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   

Back to top Go down

The City of Angles (Los Angeles)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next