The City of Angles (Los Angeles)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1600

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Jack put his hands up as the gun flew out of his hands. And his predictions came true. "Look buddy, you need to trust me now. If the "School" means anything to you, then I can help you." Jack already knew the answer though. This kid had to be from the school. Another experiment. Besides the existence of genies, he could think of no other explanation. He.backed up a step, and waited for the kids answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero

Male Posts : 77
Credits : 1521

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:39 pm

It took only a few seconds for Jake to piece together that the kid in front of him had to also be an escaped experiment. He chuckled a little at the brown-haired kid's offer. He didn't team up. "Save it dude." He replied. "I don't need your help. I can handle the School." He placed the handgun back in the waistband of his jeans and reached around and grabbed his backpack. He unlocked the door of the jeep and stepped out. Shotgun in one hand, backpack in the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:33 am

"Gee, you don't look like you can handle it." Jack said sarcastically, looking towards the kids bandages. "I don't know how long you've been doing this, but I've been doing it my whole life. I know what these people can do, I know what they want, and I know hoe to stay away from them. Maybe when you manage to get over your ego, you'll understand. But what do I care? Get captured, and killed. And I'll make sure, if I ever go there and see you there, I'll make sure to let you escape alone. The opportunity to escape there doesn't come often, and when it does, it can be unrecognizable. But do what you want." Jack said stepping back, his hands still razed. "But if you encountered these guys in LA, I wouldn't be wise to stay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:21 am

"I think today will go a lot smoother." Haine remarked as she sat on the edge of the counter, legs crossed. Her eyes trailed after the lady at the desk, who was calling in for the arrangement of troops. Turning to Demmetias she rested her head on the wall. "Random question, but since we are waiting, do you know when Varrien is scheduled to come back?" It had felt like he had been gone for a while, but then again she didn't get to see him off so she wasn't actually sure on any of the dates. Not that she was overly worried or anything, she was just curious as to when her bedmate might return. After, when he was gone too long she tended to get bored, and boredom with Haine, almost always lead to some sort of shinnanigins.

Suddenly the lady came back and said. "They are waiting in exit bay 6." she said before returning to her desk duties. Haine face perked up and she hopped off the counter waiting to follow Demmetias's lead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:00 am

Jake rolled his eyes. This kid thinks he knows everything. He adjusted the straps on his backpack carefully and rolled his shoulders. "This isn't exactly my first time either dude." He said cradling the shotgun with both hands. "And I appear to be quite a bit more equipped than you." He flexed his back and his two black wings shot out of the holes in his grey t-shirt and hoodie. It felt good to finally stretch them. He hoped the wound on his wing had healed a bit. But there was only one way to find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 am

Jacks wings snapped out. He flapped them, sending a spray of sand and debris everywhere. He was also pushed about 10 feet in the air, where he hovered, wings flapping at the perfect intervals.
"I may not know everything," Jack said in the kids head. "But if I really wanted to, I could know everything about you, better than you do. But I chose not to read your mind. Invasion of privacy, if you ask me. But if I need to, I can. Jack could tell this kid had an ego bigger than the golden gat. An it was really annoying trying to have a real conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Jake smirked and shuck his head, trying to get the voices out. He brushed away some hair that hand fallen in front of his face and look up at the boy. "And I could break your neck with a gesture. Get over yourself." With that he jumped straight up and pushed down with his powerful wings. A large cloud of sand rose up as he shot out towards the water. Jake grit his teeth as he felt fresh pain in his wing. He banked to the right and headed straight toward Catalina Island.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Demmetias moved closer to listen to her Question. Sitting down next to her he shrugged. "It was a job for simply sending troops their." He told her trying to remember the details. "With how well the school is doing, We are actually running out of need for erasers, You guys have slightly higher call over the others, But the school still considers all of you disposable, that current mission was only expected to get half of the erasers back from it. If anything it was an excuse so less money would be spent on food." He told her looking over. "you missing him?" Dem looked over her face as he slipped back off the table turning away. He may be one of the whitecoats, But he knew even the experiments had feelings. "thank you." He told the Lady Walking towards the send off bay, Ready to go.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Jack, who was still flapping, shook his head. This was stupid. Why would he ever want to follow this kid? They were bound to get spotted, and be discovered. Not that he hadn't had his share of "incidents." A few months ago, he had just re-escaped the school, and he managed to almost blow up a Stop & Shop. Figures. But if this boy was spotted... then the erasers and whitecoats would be all over San Fran. And that would not make it easy for him to escape, if need be. And... He was actually starting to warm up to California. It was nice. Jack grit his teeth, and shot out after the boy.
"Are you an IDIOT?! You've gonna get yourself caught, Dumbfuck!" Jack yelled angrily, in the boys head. This kid had to be mental or something. No way that he could think this was a good idea, and still be alive. It DID feel amazing though. Shooting across the water, so close to the cold blue bay. The waters was being shot around him, he was so close. He was flying low and fast, and He was gaining on the injured boy fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Jake laught out loud and did a barrel roll just a few feet above the waves. Water shot past at dizzying speeds. "You really need to lighten up." He shouted over his shoulders. It was starting to get dark and behind him Jake could see the lights of Los Angeles begin to come on. Catalina was only 22 miles off the coast so the city could still be easily seen and Jake was approaching the island fast. He raptor eyes zoomed in and scanned the shore of the island. Miles of beaches flashed by until Jake zero'd in on one that had no people around for miles. He put on a little extra speed for the final streak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Haine shrugged and looked away from Demmetias. Of course she missed Varrien, sure she fooled around a bit and was perhaps a little cold, but she was still life mated to him. It was an invisible bond that linked them, apart of their animal DNA. Finally she sighed and walked next to him. "Sure, so maybe I miss him." She admitted with a shrug. The halls weren't overly busy and while she padded quietly along she though about what Demmetias had said about the Eraser's being expendable. Haine always knew that, just tried to keep it pushed from her mind. Turning her thoughts elsewhere she looked at Dem out of the corner of her eye. He had been in charge of Haine's department for the last few months and she had talked with him a bit. He was a powerful ally to have, and she intended to stay on his good side.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Demmetias pushed open the loading bay doors and spotted his jeeps already to go. Looking over to Haine his eyes read over her emotions. "Personally I see it as a bad idea to grow attached to anything you can lose." Slipping his hands into his pockets he stepped off the loading ramp heading for the drivers side of the first jeep. "Ready guys?" He asked opening the door and getting in.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Thu May 02, 2013 6:46 pm

"Oh I agree." Haine said as she climbed into the passenger side door. The engine booted up and she shifted until she was comfortable in her seat. The vehicle was cold inside the garage but she knew outside would be hot and dusty. She would look forward to a shower later when they came back. This mission shouldn't take too long.... Right?
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Thu May 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Demmetias rubbed his nose and promptly started the engine. The garage doors opened as they pulled out, driving onto the dirt road. The air was certainly humid, the bright daylight quickly raising the heat of his skin. He slipped his PDA out and placed it on the dash board, using it as a reference to find the boys location.

Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Thu May 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Jake approached the beach at full speed, only slowing down and throwing his weight backwards at the last second. He slid to a halt on the powdery sand and used one of his hands to steady himself. He looked up immediately and turned 360 degrees, his eyes scanning the area quickly. His distant observation had proven correct. There was no one around. There didnt look like there was a trail to this beach which would explain why it was deserted. The other boy was no where to be seen as well, another plus. Jake crouched down, readied his wings then leaped, pushing down with his wings simultaneously. The leap shot him through the air and he landed in the crux of a tree, a connection between two branches. Here he hide his backpack and on top of it, his shotgun. He rolled his shoulders, happy to be free of that burden. He jumped from the tree and glided back onto the beach, right where the water met the sand. He glanced right, nothing but empty quite coast. He glanced left, ah! There was something. Farther down the shore, was a different beach devided from this one by trees. A large crowd was garthered on this beach. Loud music could be heard and lights could be seen. A concert. Jake thought. Excellent. He turned and headed for the tree line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sat May 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Jack slid right down next to the kid, his anger starting to fade. Maybe he did need to calm down a bit. He was chill before, the newcomer just put him off his game. As the kid jumped down from the tree, Jack started walking next to him. "If ya don't mind me asking' buddy, how old are you?" Jack saw where they were heading. Through a small barrier of trees, was a concert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sat May 04, 2013 6:12 pm

And he's back, that didn't last long. Jake thought when the boy reappeared. He tried to move through the forest as silently as possible. "Why do you want to know?" He asked innocently as he stepped over a log. They were almost out of the trees at this point. Another few feet and they would be out on the open beach. Jake stopped behind one if the last trees to take stock of the situation. The concert looked very hastily done and unofficial. The band was most likely a dine-a-dozen no-name group from LA. The hipsters ate this indie stuff up. The unusual location, however, was a nice touch. The band was playing on a sort of makeshift stage near the water. Jake scanned the crowd and guess there were about 150 people in attendance. Farther behind the crowd was Jake's primary target. The food table. With the possibility of alcohol. Another nice touch. There didn't appear to be anyone manning the table so it was safe to assume the concessions were complimentary. Tickets were probably being collected at the head of the trail to this beach. Either that or the concert was free too, Jake really didn't care either way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sat May 04, 2013 6:52 pm

"Well, let me rephrase that," Jack said, ignoring Jake's thoughts. "How long have you been running from 'them'?" He asked again, this time trying to sound somewhat curious. He stopped next to Jake, right outside the beach clearing. He peeked past the tree, and looked at the situation. Looked like some nobody boy band, just like the thousands of others in San Fran. And the usually nerdy audience, who think all these bands are "innovative", and "the next Justin beiber." It mad him kind of glad he wasn't completely normal. Some way to separate him from these idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sat May 04, 2013 7:28 pm

"Long enough." Jake with a grin. He was enjoying dodging the boy's questions. Suddenly and without a moments hesitation he stepped around the tree and onto the beach. Maintaining an air of complete confidence he melded into the gyrating crowd. The band appeared to be playing rock. It was loud, crass and chaotic. Just how Jake liked it. Not the band itself mind you. But the feel of the music. The crowd seemed into it too. Jake hoped for a fist fight. He wanted chaos. After elbowing a few people he reamerged from the crowd and stood before the food table. His mouth watered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon May 06, 2013 11:43 am

Haine said nothing as they cruised along the dirt road, the sun pouring heavily in through he windshield. The words Demmetias had spoken to her earlier, about being expendable, she hadn't been reminded of that in a long time, not since she was a child. But that was life right? She would prefer serving the purpose she had been given rather than fighting it. She sighed and she stared out the window, the trees moving by in a blur. Her mood had deflated since the excitement of the hunt. And now she just wanted it over with, so she could go back and sleep, or train or beat the shit out of someone. Anything to make her stop thinking right now, it was annoying, to get a negative thought in your head. It grows and swells the more you dwell on it. Haine grit her teeth. "How much farther?" she asked Dem, her eyes still focused out the window.
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon May 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Dudes, just a heads up, this RP has been moved here http://therpgrealm.com/index.php?threads/the-city-of-angels-los-angeles.17/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   

Back to top Go down

The City of Angles (Los Angeles)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7