The City of Angles (Los Angeles)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero

Male Posts : 77
Credits : 1521

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:31 am

Upon entering the room Jake was immediately confronted by the male ranger. "Now if you will be so kind, I have some questions for you." He said. Jake merely nodded groggily. With all his basic needs taken care of he was no longer seeing a need to stay awake. Jake moved to one of the cots and sat down on it, his back pressed against the wall. The ranger pulled a chair up and sat down as well. "What is your name?" The ranger asked taking a clipboard off an adjacent table. "Blake Raven." Jake grunted. Can't this guy just let me sleep? He thought. "Were you with anyone when you were attacked by the bear, Blake?" The ranger asked looking up. "No." Jake replied wearily. His eyelids were increasing in weight. "Hey, stay with me Blake. Where were you when you were attacked?" "On the trail up the road..." Jake said as his head nodded. He made a half hearted attempt to fight against sleep but slowly he let it embrace him. As he slid down into a deep sleep he could just make out the voice of the exasperated ranger. "Hey, stop that. Wake up! This is important. Where are your parents?" Finally darkness and Jake was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:41 am

Haine nodded, that sounded like the best thing he’d ever said. Slowly and with much anguish she climbed into the back seat of the jeep, the leather seats were hot and it stung her road rash. Grimacing she sat awkwardly, resting her side against the back of the seat, so her wings had the freedom to be untouched. Once the door was closed the engine started, the smell of exhaust over powering. Haine wondered if they were going to head back to the Facility, or to one of the town houses, she had her fingers crossed that it would be the facility. The jeep cruised over the dirt road, the cabin of the vehicle bouncing around until the tires found the smoothness of pavement. Haine was exhausted to the point where she could barely think, her eyes closing to the soft rhythm of the car, but her body was to pained to allow her to sleep. So she settled for just trying to relax, and although she may appear to look sleeping, she was not, her ears were open to whatever conversation Demmetias and Aisling might be having.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
NymphaFluminis

Female Posts : 425
Credits : 1585

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Aisling grimaced, glaring at the window. "Well, great," she whined. "This will be fun to take back to the School. 'Yes, we let 2 experiments completely get the better of us and escape.'" She couldn't imagine any possible way this situation could turn out okay.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:15 am

Jake rolled onto his stomach with a sigh. He pulled the pillow on the cot closer to his face and rubbed his cheek against it. Drifting out of sleep he cracked one eye open. His one eye scanned the room. No forest rangers. "That's *yawn* odd." Jake remarked groggily before he rolled over, shut his eyes and continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Demmetias shrugged turning a corner. "In reality they should have given us more information before they sent us. Ill just tell them we have it under control." He told her itching his head. "Besides, Nyx might be able to get rid of his tracker, but Jake still has his." Demmetias smiled to her and looked in the mirror to spot Haine. "Go to the infirmary when you get back, were using you tommorrow again."

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:12 am

Jake was awakened by his growling stomach. It couldn't have been more than a few hours but he was already hungry again. He felt sore all over and even thought they were bandaged, the wounds on his leg, arm and wing still ached. He rolled off the cot with a groan. He shambled over to the cabin's mini kitchen with his eyes only half open. He looked around for something to eat and saw a pot of the stew from before still simmering on the stove. He searched hungrily for a spoon and found one. He then ate straight from the pot. It was quiet in the cabin except for his slurping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Haine opened her eyes as Demmetias spoke to her. She grunted and with a nod leaned her head back against the seat. "I suppose we'll leave bright and early too.." she grumbled more to herself than the others. With a final sigh she was able to coax herself into sleep.

"112, wake up." The voice of man made her jump and her eyes snap open. "How do you feel?" the voice was coming from a scientist with short blond hair and glasses. It took her a moment to register what he said. Looking around she noted that she was in a lab, back at the facility. The scent of chemicals and the brightness of the lights was comforting. "I'm fine." she said and sat up, her body felt great! Actually she felt like she could do anything! Their medications and technology sure were something. Swinging her legs over the operation table she cracked all her limbs and yawned. "Demmetias wanted you to report to him once you were awake." he said before turning back to his computer. Haine nodded and stood on her feet. Yes, she felt fantastic. Without wasting time she exited the lab to find Demmetias.
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 am

Jake tossed the spoon from where he was standing into the sink. It made a satisfying clank. He signed, pinching the bridge of his nose and leaned on the counter. There was no signs of life in the ranger station. This disturbed Jake slightly. Where had the rangers gone? Jake quickly pushed that thought out if his head and moved to more pressing matters. He need to get to the coast. That meant going through LA and then on to somewhere else. Perhaps Catalina Island. He hesitantly flexed his injured body parts. They still hurt, even after all that rest. That meant he would be driving this next part. His eyes zoomed in on a ring of keys hanging on the other side of the room. One of them no doubt unlocked the ranger's jeep out front. He began moving around the cabin. He took a black backpack and filled it with cans of food, a bottle of sunscreen, can opener, insect repellent, and a bottle of water. Then he moved to the gun rack. He selected a deadly looking handgun and loaded it. Jake then stuck it in his jeans (with the safety on) pressed against his back. He tossed some spare ammo into the backpack. Then for good measure he grabbed the shotgun off the rack, for the car. Picking up his supplies with a grunt he moved outside. The sun was bright and beat down relentlessly. It took him 20 minutes but he finally located the jeep that matched the ranger's keys. He tossed the back pack into the backseat and placed the shotgun in the passenger seat next to himself. He adjusted the rear view mirror and gave himself a little smile. The beach was calling him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Demmetias tapped a pencil on his table arbitrarily. God the doctors were slow. Haine's injuries were taking forever to heal. He should have fixed them himself, then again he was rather tired. Dem looked to the clock and sighed. 15 more minute and he would go see what was taking so long.

Back to top Go down
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1600

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:01 am

(I may pop in, if its all the same :3 I'm a lot less busy now...)

Jack sat on a rock, about two or three feet of the shore. The beach was deserted, and that made it even more bueatiful. Jack had walked the beach earlier, scouting around. There had even been tide pools, and sea caves! The beach was a little longer than a mile, and he seemed to be the only living thing, besides the seabirds, and the ocasional fish that flickered past his feet, which hung off the rock, and into the water. Jack had seen the sign before he came onto the beach through the trail. It was part of 'Leo Carrillo State Park'.
"Maybe the park is closed today",he thought, trying to think of a reason to why he was alone here. He had been here for a few hours, and the water was fairly warm today. Earlier, when he had seen that nobody was there, he had dove in. He was wearing an orange and blue bathing suit, but had left his grey tee-shirt on, since the water was usually a little chilly. That was the reason to why his shirt lay across the rock to dry, and why he was shirtless. It was an oppurtunity to strtch his wings out, which got kinda cramped, getting tucked in behind his shirt. He suddenly stood up, feeling the presence of somebody around. He threw his wet shirt on immediatly, and hopped down onto the sand, barefoot. He shook his messy brown hair, before glancing around, scanning the area with his eyes, and mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:30 am

"Ugh Dem. Please tell me we are going to have better luck today." Haine complained as she entered his office. She looked a hell of a lot better than she had the day before, the facility was excellent at clean up. Dem has an impatient look about him, like he was ready to go, which made Haine groan silently. After yesterday's fiasco she was ready to just sleep all of today away and let someone else take the job, normally Varrien might take over for her, but alas, he was elsewhere on some other mission. Sighing Haine waited in the doorway. Her eyes scanning over Demmetias' face, which appeared deep in thought.

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:02 pm

Demmetias looked up and smiled. "Actually I have a surprise for you." He told her moving over to a locker at the end of the room. "I figure it'll make this go a lot easier." With a small amount of effort he turned the dial on the locker and slid it open, his eyes returning to her. "Melee and old automatic weapons are practically useless. So i made some high powered tasers... as long as your within 200 feet, you can hit him." He told her lifting one of the rifles out. It didnt have a barrel like a normal gun, but instead two thin tubes with a yellow replaceable box at the stock. Each barrel had rifling to make the barbs shoot straight.

Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Jake let out a breath as he killed the engine of the jeep. Through the windshield he could see the beach and Pacific Ocean spread out before him. In the distance he could make out Catalina Island. Behind him lay LA. He was sporting dark skinny jeans, a grey t-shirt, a black hoodie, and (much to his delight) a new pair of a avator sunglasses. He had lifted all of these items from several shops on the drive through the city. Still in the front seat of the jeep he stretched and adjusted the bandages still on his leg and arm. The pain had subsided a bit but it was still there. He yawned loudly and slump back in his seat. He would take a little nap and try for the island in a bit. He pulled the hood of his jacket up, a little bit over his blonde hair. His sunglasses remained on his face and he turned the jeep on again but only to give power to the radio, which he powered up. He slide down in his seat and pulled the shotgun up off the floor and onto his lap. His blue eyes began to close as music filled the cabin of the jeep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Jack didn't see anything at first, until he saw a jeep come up the path, and the engine stopped as the jeep pulled up onto the beach. He wondered wether he should hide. By the looks of it, this was a ranger jeep. And if the park WAS closed, he could be in big trouble. He figured he would try to play it safe, safari he strode up to the jeep. As he stopped at the side, he looked at the driver. It was a kid about his age. Certainly not a ranger. Something didn't seen right.
"G'd evening officer. You look a little young to be ranger... and out of uniform." He said, rather bluntly. This kid was probably skipping school, to be here. Although it wasn't any of his business... his eyes darted down to the bandages on the kids leg and arm. This put Jack on edge... something was defiantly up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Jake cracked open one eye at the voice he just heard over the music. Is one moment of peace too much to ask? he thought bitterly. He saw looking down at him a boy with brown hair and a grey t-shirt. Jake groaned sitting back up. "You got some nerve dude." He growled beneath his sunglasses then casually pointed the shotgun in his lap out the window at the boy. "I'll give you five seconds to fuck off before I blow your goddam head off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:27 am

Jack saw the gun being nonchalantly pointed out the window, and his ultra-fast reflexes kicked in. He immediately sidestepped the gun to the right, and took his right forearm, and slammed it down against the gun, so it would do a front flip out of the car. He then pulled his right hand into his chest, and swung around, catching the kid in the face with his elbow. He then stooped down quickly, grabbed the gun, and came back up, pointing it at the boy, but standing far enough so it was just out of reach.
"Bad choice, man..." Jack said slowly, looking down the barrel, with his left eye closed.
"Now get out of the car," he said, backing up to give the boy room, and be clear of any attacks.
"Hurry up kid, I dont have all day."

(My fighting skills are kinda rusty... tell me if I did anything wrong :3 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:38 pm

Haine's face instantly perked up as he said the words surprise and you in the same sentence. She followed him eagerly to the locker. "Oh!" she exclaimed watching him pull out the beautiful piece of weaponry. Holding her hands out she took the rifle, inspecting it as he spoke. Her hand teased the trigger and then ran up the barrel, it was very light and felt easy to shoot. "Oh I think i'll enjoy this very much." she said, grinning wickedly at Demmetias. "When do we leave?"

Eden was singing loudly and off key back in his cell. Home sweet home. NOT! "Urrrrggg oh Eden love why are you so stupid?" he asked himself in a high pitched voice. "Because I'm out of shape! I'm so sorry." he answered back. At least he was keeping himself somewhat amused.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Demmetias shrugged putting the guns into a duffle bag. "Probably within the hour, i just got to make all the preparations first. he started to pack up all the stuff he needed and opened the door leading himself and haine towards the next sector, to grab the erasers he wanted.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Haine smiled happily and trotted along beside Demmetias. They passed through the large metal doors into sector 4, Haine had her hands thrown up behind her head and she walked with a kind of casual stride. "What kind of preparations?" she asked her bare feet slapping quietly on the flooring. Her mood was much more pleasant than the previous day. Her hair was thrown up into a messy pony and she was still sporting a classic hospital gown, of course she'd change into battle ready clothing before they left the facility. The day was still young and she was ready for the hunt now, it would be of the utmost pleasure to take out that bastard kid she'd had such problems with yesterday. He should enjoy his freedom while it lasted, because shit was going to hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Jake saw stars and felt a sharp pain in his cheek. His nostrils flared in anger and he blinked his vision clear. He spat out some blood and rolled his head getting control of his emotions. Then, quick as a flash he reached behind himself and pulled the handgun from waist band of his jeans. This time he held the gun firmly and pointed it straight at the standing boy. He made no effort to leave the vehicle. "You better drop that before you get hurt." His sunglasses covered eyes were locked on the kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:26 am

Jack never took his eyes off the kid, giving him his complete attention. "I'm no expert buddy, but I think this," he cocked his head towards the shotgun, "Does a lot more damage then that pea-shooter you got there." He pumped the shotgun, keeping it pointed at the kid.
"Now, where'd you get those?" He said, pointing his left hand that was under the guns barrel at the kids arm and leg wound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:53 am

Demmetias rubbed the back of his neck getting the knots out while he walked along with Haine. "Well ive got a lot of papers to sign, last time plenty of the erasers did die... They are feeling more cautious now." He explained finishing rubbing his neck and slinging the duffel bag over his shoulder. Dem was already dressed, his normal get up of steel toes, boot cut jeans and his lab coat thrown over a thin T shirt.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:23 am

"True." Haine said, suddenly sounding bored. She continued to follow him to the end of the hall, past the armory. "I'm gonna get dressed." Spoke as she veered off course and towrads the big metal doors. Tapping in her key number the door opened she slipped inside. It was still early in the morning, the room empty of any other occupants. That was how she liked it though, much more peaceful that way. Once she got to her locker labeled, 112, she opened it and grabbed her gear. From there she proceeded to set them down on one of the benches and pulled the hospital gown over her head, tossing it aside. First she tugged on her undergarments and then her pair of black army pants. The belt went through the loops and she clicked it shut before reaching down to grab her underarmour and white tank top. Her boots were the last things she put on, doing up the laces with ease. When she was finished she stretched, yawned and closed the locker door, heading back for the hall she left Demmetias in.

Haine strolled out into the hall, and followed Dem's scent, she found him still walking a couple of halls away. "The kid still has his tracker right?" she asked as she came back up beside him.
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:47 pm

(I am so sorry for my late response. I have been without a stable Internet connection all weekend)

Jake didn't knew weather to laught at the boldness of the boy or call his bluff. He opted to quickly disarm him so as to minimize the amount of time he had a loaded gun pointed at himself. "That's none of you damn business." Jake said, his voice as cold as steel. He flicked the fingers on his free hand towards himself and the shotgun was pulled with telekinetic force into his waiting free hand. Jake hoped the display of his power would freak the kid out enough to make him leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Demmetias nodded as Haine walked back up to him. "Indeed, its only his standard tracker. But it still does a decent job." He told her entering the office complex and quickly making his way to a desk. "Load me up 12 erasers and get me 23 jeeps ready ok?" He told the lady and heading out to the docking area. "I figure ill bring more erasers today." He explained shrugging.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   

Back to top Go down

The City of Angles (Los Angeles)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next