The City of Angles (Los Angeles)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Haine took the kick to her shoulder and was force flipped onto her side. "Heh, I've lived in hell for my whole life." she remarked in reply to his snide comment. For a moment she just stared at the sky trying to muster up her strength, with a heavy breath she heaved herself to her feet, the boy just about at the car. "You sure want to get away." she mumbled to herself as she took off after him, her body ached and each step was like being shot but, she had to catch him, it was her job. Where is backup? she thought as she tailed the boy, the facility should have been notified by now of the situation. As she moved she reached down and scooped up a good sized rock off the side of the road, and hucked it with her eraser strength at the boy, or the car's windshield, either way would help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nero

Male Posts : 77
Credits : 1521

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Jake heard the projectile wizz pass his head, missing it by mere inches. The rock then bounced off the front of the car (leaving a dent) and smashed into Jake's left leg. "Son of a bitch!" He growled hopping on one leg the last few feet to the car. He literally drove into the car through the open driver's side door. If only I had my gun and just one bullet. Jake thought to himself as he used his right leg to floor it. He didn't even brother to close his door. Dust, rocks and dirt shot up from the car's back tired as it shot forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:14 pm

A satisfied smirk crossed her face as she watched it hit his leg! "Ha." she hissed and started to hobble faster... though there was still some distance to cover and he was now in the car. Suddenly the car fired up and the smirk slipped from Haine's face, replaced with wide eyes and a bit of a panicked look. "Shit, shit, shit." she yelled as the car came screaming towards her. "AH!" she jumped backwards the car zipping past mere inches from her body. A few small rocks kicked up from the tires and sprayed her as it got away, the pebbles lodging themselves in her arms and legs. "D-dammit." she snarled and tried to take after the car but collapsed on her knees, unable to continue the chase, not until she got some medical care.
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm

"Yeah!" Jake yelled at the figure shrinking in the rear view mirror. "Suck it!" He bounced in his seat before clutching his side in pain. But his glee was not diminished. Three times he went toe to toe with Itex's finest and he came out on top. Slowly Jake got control of his emotions. He face formed a look of pure determination. He was badly injured and driving a stolen car. He needed his next step. He turned down another road trying to think about what to do. He was exhausted. If he didn't do something fast he would pass out behind the wheel. That's when he saw it. The sign read "Ranger Station; Next Right". Jake's eyes dwelled on the sign for a few long moments. First Aid, Jake thought. He quickly and discreetly parked the car at a rest stop down the road from the station. He then slowly and painful walked the rest of the way to the ranger station. He tucked his wings under his shirt and into the small if his back as far as they would go. As long as his shirt stayed on no one would know. Reaching the door he flung it open. The two forest rangers behind a table in the room drinking coffee looked completely shocked. "Bear attack. Need medical attention. Now." Jake breathed then fell face down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:27 pm

Nyx fought and managed to rise up higher. "Not.. this time.." He bit his tongue, lacerating the tip, instantly his mouth filled with blood which he constantly began to spit down. His mind focused on getting the sedative out but he was struggling.

Demmetias lowered the pistol. Nyx was now out of range, but he couldnt hold on too long. Besides, Aisling could handle herself. Dem Turned heading back to the truck site, perhaps Haine was ok.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
NymphaFluminis

Female Posts : 425
Credits : 1585

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Aisling closed her eyes and felt herself getting light-headed as the boy continued to rise higher into the sky. She watched as he began spitting blood out of his mouth, and with it the sedative and realized that couldn't happen. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, holding onto him like her life depended on it, which it did. She shakily releaser her arms from around his head, which terrified her even though she knew he was holding her against him still, and placed one hand over his mouth and the other around the back of his head to keep him from moving his head back and held tightly, hoping that she could just hold on long enough for the sedative to kick in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Nyx shook his head trying to get her hand off of it. He bit one of her fingers and reached a hand down for the knife she shoved into his side. He quickly jabbed it deeper, He needed to get the sedative out, it was far faster to bleed it out. Nyx gasped trying to get air, his mouth was quickly filling with blood. HE gave the girl a shake trying to frighten her.

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:29 pm

"Fuck," Aisling began to say repeatedly, realizing that if they got much higher if didn't matter how slowly he fell, she would die if they dropped. Reached down with the hand around the back of his head and pressed tightly to his wound to try and stop the bleeding while doing her best to keep an arm wrapped around his head. She didn't know how much longer that would work, though, considering how much larger he was than her. When started to shake she grabbed on more tightly, trying her best to not completely freak out. She needed to stay calm and in control of the situation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Nyx's body was beginning to seize up and he panted, trying to get the sedative out of every part he could. "Stop it!" He begged dropping a few feet before eh could pull them back up. "Were going to die if you keep this up!" He hissed looking around for the biggest tree he could. Fighting to stay conscious he flew towards it, he hands digging into his wound. "gah..." He grunted giving her another shake.

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:03 am

Aisling nodded, recognizing the truth in his words, but didn't quite let go.

"Okay, just, promise you'll put me down," she demanded. "Gently!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:07 am

Nyx looked at her, his mind barely working. "So you can take me back to the school? You want ME to be gentle, and save your life, despite the fact you slashed a hole in my side, and want to bring me back there?" Nyx finally managed to group up the sedative and expel it through his spit, sending the nasty loogy to the ground. "Your going to have to do better then that."

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:10 am

Aisling looked down, guessing the height and quickly factored her weight and the velocity they were currently traveling at and realized that there was no way she would survive if she fell. She closed her eyes briefly and said, "Put me down, and I'll let you go. I'll tell them that I couldn't hold you off any longer and you ran."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:16 am

Nyx looked at her surprised but nodded his head. He didnt care what her reason was, but he was taking this offer. If she double crossed him, he could take her, it was wroth the risk. Nyx bit his lip and slowly brought them down, it was a far ways up, but Nyx found that if he let them fall a couple feet, then slowed them down, they descended quickly. Nyx let go of her as he felt his feet touch the ground, the second he did he stepped back. "well?"

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:20 am

Aisling took a deep breath, steeling herself. Telling him he could go was exceptionally hard, but she knew at the moment she couldn't take him. In a couple minutes, she'd send others after him but as for now she was going to let him run.

"Well, go," she said, her voice shakier than she meant it to be. It was the first time she'd ever not sucessfully captured someone and wondered exactly how the school would respond to such failure...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:25 am

Nyx smiled and nodded. In a seconds time, he had turned and began to run, trying to get as much ground between them as possible. He turned to look before carrying on.

Demmetias came up behind Aisling and smiled. "Glad to see your on the ground... Where is...?" Dem twisted his head and spotted Nyx, nearly a dot now, running off towards the city. "I see..."

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

"Yeah," Aisling replied. "I'm glad to be down here, too. I hate being up in the air like that. I'd be a lot happier if that one weren't running, but we can get him later. He keeps getting rid of all the sedatives we pump him with, then healing. I honestly have no idea how to capture him without killing him."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:32 am

Demmetias shrugged. "He was free for nearly 5 years at the one point, when he was captured it was before I was working here." Dem responded patting her shoulder. "We will have to check out the record of it before we attempt to capture him again." He smiled heading back towards the jeeps.

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:34 am

Aisling smiled a bit. The fact that she wasn't the only one unable to capture him was a bit comforting... but, it also felt like a challenge. She desperately wanted to be on the team that did eventually get him.

"Any luck with the other?" she asked Demmetias.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:37 am

Dem shrugged. "Him and Haine went over a bank in a truck, they are most probably dead, if either would live, it would be Haine. So no need to worry bout him." dEm told her reaching the car and quickly opening the door.

Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:39 am

"Okay," she Aisling. "That's not so bad. The day wasn't a total failure... well, I guess it kind of was. But, we didn't lose all the experiments. Should we go check on them before heading back?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:44 am

Dem shrugged. "No sense wasting time." He answered sitting on the edge of the driver's seat. "We will just wait 10 minutes, and call it as it appears."

Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:06 am

Jake could dimly feel himself being moved. He just didn't care anymore. He was over come with exhaustion. He slid in and out of unconscincesness several times. Suddenly he sat upright. He cradled his head in one hand and glanced around. "Ooooh, my fucking head." he groaned. He was still in the ranger station. He lay on one of the cots set in the corner of the room. One of the rangers was standing over him while the other cooked at a stove in the small kitchen at the other side if the room. "Woah kid. Don't sit up so fast. You're alright." The ranger closer to him said. Jake quickly did a check of his body. He still wore his bloody cloths but all his exposed skin appeared to have been cleaned. A large bandage covered the gash on his right arm and another covered the wound on his left leg. A few bandaids covered the smaller cuts covering the rest of his body. Jake breathed a sign of relief, they didn't remove his shirt and thus did not know of his wings. "Water." He demanded glancing up at the ranger. The male ranger glanced at his female partner who produced a glass of water. She handed it to Jake. Jake snatched the water and downed it in mere moments. The male ranger looked suprise but the female merely handed Jake a bowl of stew nonchalantly seeing he had finished the water. Jake greedily took the stew and attacked it like a ferocious wolf. He pulled his legs up and sat cross-legged on the cot as he ate. He finished the bowl just as quickly as the water and held it up, the female ranger wordlessly took it and refilled it. The male ranger simply watched the bizzar interaction with a mixture of confusion and exasperation. Finally, when Jake was satisfied he handed the bowl back and sat back on his hands. His wings were killing him. Most likely because he had been laying on them this whole time. The male ranger, relived to finally have Jake's full attention studied the boy for a moment before starting. "Listen, kid, first things first. You need a shower." He wrinkled his nose slightly at the smell of caked on blood. "Bathroom's through that door over there. We have laided out some fresh cloths for you inside. Now when you get out you have a lot of questions to answer. Got that?" Jake merely nodded. He want so badly to go back to sleep but he knew he couldn't let his guard down. He couldn't trust the rangers. Not while there were agents about. "Good." The ranger said offering Jake a hand to help stand up. Jake ignored the hand and got to his feet wobbly. He limped over to the bathroom door and disappeared inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:36 pm

(Please excuse my laziness, xD I may have not read the last couple pages, so i'm kinda just gonna jump back in... xDDD *shot*)

Haine limped at a much slower pace than normal and headed back towards the jeep. Today had been a total fucking failure, the worst mission she had ever in her entire life been on! That enraged her to the point where the whites of her eyes remained black and probably would be until they returned home and she took her medication. The left side of her face was purple and swollen and she didn't even want to look at the rest of her body, especially her wings, they hurt like hell and smashed to pieces, which meant she was grounded for a while. After cutting through the trees she finally saw the jeep, the bodies of the erasers loaded up into the back, some of them looked in better shape than she did and they were dead! Seated in the front seat was Demmetias and Aisling, waiting. Hobbling as fast as she could she collapsed against the side of the jeep, breathing heavily. "The dick... drove the fucking truck off the fucking road." her voice was low and feral, expressing the fact that she was highly unstable. Her eyes wandered to the one small, weak experiment passed out in the back seat. One out of three, wow, impressive. "Fuck."

(ah sorry, lots of swearing! x_x )
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:48 pm

(Itz cool. I swear all the time.)
Jake watched as the dirt and blood washed down the drain of the shower. The warm water felt heavenly. After today's battle he was so glad he had this amenity. Finally exiting the steam filled shower Jake begrudgingly knew what he had to do next. He extended his left wing which he had spent extra time cleaning and examined it in the mirror. The gash from the barbs was big and ugly. Jake could still feel the dull throbbing pain in the area. It thankfully had not exposed any bone. The blood lost had also subsided, his t-shirt had matted onto the wound and sealed it. Jake removed all the caked on blood sealing the wound during his shower. He grabbed some disinfectant from the filing cabinet and dosed the gash with it. It stung like hell. He then took some cloth from the cabinet and secured it over the wound on his wing. He winced as he moved his left arm, as it irritated the bandaged wound there. Finally Jake let his arms fall and he admired his handy work. He didn't know how long until he could fly again but for now he was definitely grounded. It hurt just retracting his wings back against his back. Jake looked himself in the eyes for a moment, savoring this one moment of peace. He signed finally and looked for the extra cloths the ranger had spoke of. On a chair in the bathroom lay a white t-shirt and white board shorts. "Still no shoes or socks. you had got to be kidding." He muttered. He grimaced when he looked over at his own cloths, they were completly ruined. Begrudgingly he put on the new cloths then left the bathroom and entered the main room of the ranger station.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:40 pm

(swearing, a might fine thing to happy admit is committed during a usual time frame. although i personally find no appeal in it due to my constant view as a rolemodel.)

Demmetias turned his head when he heard footsteps. "Haine?" He asked noticing her now fragile body as she approached. "We will come back hunting tomorrow, for now get in the jeep and lets go." HE shook his head and started the vehicle, waiting for haine to get in before leaving.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City of Angles (Los Angeles)   

Back to top Go down

The City of Angles (Los Angeles)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next