Share | 

mutant war (open and unstarted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bioshock

Male Posts : 16
Credits : 1563

PostSubject: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:56 pm

I looked at my friends who I have been with since I got captured years ago by Itex and was experimented on, here is the worse part of it all; I used to be a assassin for Itex and they thought I was so good they wanted to make the ultimate assassin but failed in the end, the powers I got where not the ones they where hoping for so they just throw me into a cage and have been trying to make me what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

Female Posts : 425
Credits : 1585

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Cas looked up at Drake through his blonde bangs. He was in the cage across from him, and Cas remembered the first time he'd seen the man being terrified of his mismatched eyes. And Drake in general. He was a lot bigger than Cas, and carried himself like a man who had killed many times before. But, he'd proven himself kind in the past months. Or, at least not mean, which he supposed was the most you could ask for in the School.
(Just to be sure, does your character go by Drake or Bioshock? I read the bio thing, but I'm not really which to call him...)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bioshock

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:58 pm

(it does not matter to much, either works)
Drake looked over at Cas growling softly "what could you possibly want from something like me Cas?" he asked bluntly and cold, he knew nothing about most of the mutants in this lab because of the fact that he was moved not to long ago here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Cas' eyes widened briefly in fear when Drake growled at him, but made himself relax. He'd It wasn't like Drake could reach him through the bars... Besides, Drake was going to be his only company for the next few months, even if it didn't always seem to be the best company. Then again, Cas guessed he wasn't the best company either. He didn't know how to respond to Drake's question. Not only was being mute a pretty large obstacle to get over when trying to converse with someone, he didn't understand the question. He didn't particularly want anything with Drake, nor did he consider the man a thing, anymore than he himself was thing.

Cas just cocked his head to the side and smiled, meeting Drake's eyes, trying to convey that he just wanted to be friends.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Nyx grumbled in his cage taping a dark black nail against the side of the metal bars. He always found the waiting boring. Not doing anything was by far worse then having the experiments. with a sigh he looked around his room. He could smell experiments in the hall, but he could care less for what any of them thought. With the amount of narcotics around here, surely they had little chance of a decent conversation anyways. Out of everything. Nyx just wanted out.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
bioshock

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:07 pm

drake looked at Cas "I take it your mute then or do not under stand english, well this is going to be a pain to get out and come up with a plan then"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Cas nodded his head and held up 1 finger, saying that it was the first one. He scowled, though, as Drake immediately counted him as useless. Just because he was young and couldn't speak didn't mean he was helpless or needed to be carried! There were other ways to communicate. They just need to figure them out...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bioshock

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:26 am

Drake sat against the bars of his cage and looked at Cas "I can get us out of here but there is a price I have to pay for me to do that, and if you could use telepathy or someone else around here could then we can have conversation rather then me just telling you things and having not current way of getting input from you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:28 pm

A price? What did that mean? It didn't sound good, though. Cas shook his head in response to the telepathy, but there might be someone in the cages around that did... he looked around, to see if there was someone he recognized that could read minds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bioshock

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Drake looked around as well to see if he could find any mutant that he may have come across that could use telepathy ",the price should not be to big for me anyways, if I am worthless to the company I worked so long for why not try and make a new start" Drake got up and put his hands to the bars and muttered something in ancient Nordic, as he was muttering blood started to come up his air way forcing him to stop and spit the blood out. Drake did not even get a chance to even weaken his own cage bars let alone that of Cas's ",it...seems...I..have..less control then I thought" Drake stated between throwing up small amount of blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Cas' eyes widened at the ancient language Drake started to speak. 'Where did he learn that?' Cas wondered. But then, blood started pooling around Drake's lips and the man started choking. Cas jumped to his feet, but didn't know what to do. Maybe this was the price he was supposed to pay? But before Cas let that thought get too far, Drake fell down and began vomiting, blood coming up with the bile, and saying something about control. Cas had no idea what had happened, beyond that something had gone horribly wrong. He started banging on the bars of his cage, trying to get someone's attention so they would come and help.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bioshock

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:12 pm

"don't make so much noise! The white coats will come if you do that!" Drake said angrily, he did not think any mutant was that stupid that they would bang against the bars. Drake cleaned his mouth ",I start to throw up blood and blood only when I used my powers to much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Cas looked over at Drake when he spoke, pleased to see that he seemed to be okay and let out a sigh of relief. He'd seriously thought he was dying! But, Cas had never heard of an experiment with a power that caused a severe physical malfunction like that. Sure, sometimes people got tired, but what was Drake's power that throwing up blood was caused by it? Cas wished he could ask him so much...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bioshock

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:22 pm

"relieved I see, it takes more then a little blood to kill me. I used to be a assassin for Itex, the key word being used to be" drake said laying down and looking at the top of his cage ",did you have a family back when you where human Cas?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Cas had to actively keep his eyes from becoming comically wide when Drake told him he used to be an Itex assassin. Why wasn't he anymore? Cas had always assumed anyone that was no longer useful was killed?
Cas shook his head in reply to his question. Cas had never been human. He was a test-tube baby, born and raised in school.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bioshock

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:38 pm

drake smiled "your one of the lucky ones, born with in the lab rather then taken or made by two scientists for testing purposes" he knew what it was like to love the ones you love ",we need to find a way out of here but that would require us to have someone from out side of a cage to help us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:42 pm

Lucky? Cas would hardly call himself lucky, but he supposed everyone would say their situation as the worst one. 'The grass is always greener on the other side.' Drake started talking about escape again, but this time Cas shot him a skeptical look. He'd escaped once before, but it's not something you can do on a whim. You have to plan and coordinate with lots of people, so everyone is in the right place at the right time. Sometimes, waiting and thinking was the best choice. Most of the time, actually.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bioshock

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:04 pm

"do you have some sort of plan to get us out of here Cas?" drake asked tapping his finger against the top of his cage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Cas was surprised at Drake's sudden question. Cas shook his head 'no.' Even if they did manage to get their cages open, there would still be the matter of getting passed the locked door at the end of the hall, which was more tightly secured than their cages, up through however many levels of the school without being caught by any whitecoats or erasers or security cameras and find an exit. So, no. No plan yet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bioshock

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:17 pm

Drake sighed "well great, the only thing we can do is see if we can get to know more mutants and come up with a plan as a team" Drake said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mutant war (open and unstarted)   

Back to top Go down

mutant war (open and unstarted)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1