Share | 

San Francisco

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delusional Illusion

Female Posts : 6
Credits : 1607

PostSubject: San Francisco   Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Gliding over the waters around Alcatraz, the cold wind stings my face, but I barely notice. I'm only aware of the freedom I feel when flying. The cord around my neck suddenly whips out and breaks causing the key on it to plummet. Quickly, I start to dive to catch the key that I can barely see, but I'm heading straight into frigid waters. Around thirty feet before hitting the water, I remember my telekinetic powers. Hopefully, the key is still within ten feet, or it's the bottom of the ocean for it. I concentrate my power, but come up with a fish in my hand. "Oh, great!" I yell. The key is nowhere to be seen. For awhile, I thrash around in the water trying to find the key, but I knew it was hopeless. While I searched in the ocean, my head was screaming "Get out! What are you doing here?! Fly away!" But the key was too important to lose. I fly my way back to shore, trying not to be seen. I throw the fish onto the ground and it spasms in the creepiest way that I could imagine. When it manages to flip itself around, I see a glint of gold coloured metal out of the corner of my eye. Unfaltering, I grab the dying fish to see a key stuck in it's mouth. Reluctantly, I stick my hand into the mouth of the fish, to retrieve a slimy house key. Relieved, I stroll from the site get something to eat.

Last edited by Delusional Illusion on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Lanius kept his hand on the plant willing it too work. The small seed began to grow, its bean like leaves suddenly shifting into thick wedge shaped protrusions and inserting themselves into the crack in the wall. It spread apart and the plant worked away, widening the hole. Within minutes Lanius burst through the hole and sprinted across the grass. Only keeping his eyes behind him he smiled starting to laugh. With a loud confused breath he slips smacking into a girl, Lanius's head lands near the warm water and quickly turns onto his back, looking up. "Wha?" he asks cofnsued, his eyes wide.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Delusional Illusion

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:53 am

Unfaltering, I turn and spot a tall, blond boy, possibly sixteen or seventeen, tripping. My silver bangs cover my eyes but i see him near the water. I know I should probably avoid people but this guy, this might sound like something from a book, seemed unusual. Cautiously, I walk over to the boys location to see what is going occurring. I spot a large hole near the boy and show a confused look on my face and point to the hole. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlynn

Female Posts : 165
Credits : 1840

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:50 am

(Can I join?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:55 pm

You may Razz but at the moment its a dead topic (i didnt notice that girl had replied XD )

Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:51 pm

(okay. I am my character Falen.)

Falen soared across the city, to her far left she could see Alcatraz. She nosedived towards the water and skimmed it with her fingures, It felt good to be free. For years she'd thought that she'd wake up back in her dog crate but she woke in Sanfrancsico. It was almost like a dream come true. She flew up through the clouds, water droplets splattered her face, her Tawny wings worked to keep her up in the air moving up and down in a slow motion. She looked down, seeing two others with wings? It can't be true. There were no other's like her. She let herself drop down a few feet. "Hello." She said caustiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delusional Illusion

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Cody tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for a reply to her question. This could be a result of a supernatural ability created by scientists . . . or there could be a completely normal and more logical explanation. As Cody waited, the rhythmic sound of large wings flapping filled her ears, making her cautious and wary. Another bird kid in the same city as herself along with another possible mutant astonished Cody. Whipping around, Cody spots another winged mutant, such as herself, landing.

As the girl said her greeting, Cody took a good look at her. The new comers wings were tawny with white feathers as well. Her hair, blond and brown, much different than Cody's permanent silver hair. Observing the similarities between themselves, Cody realized the things that made her different from the rest of the humans were just because she was an avian-human hybrid. The height and thinness were just a normal feature of bird kids. Well, and wings. "Hey." I reply. Even though Cody knew this was just another bird kid, she couldn't help but still be wary. Or maybe that was just because of the water she's by and dove into, Cody wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Lanius turned his head towards the girl, a little shocked. He just escaped to be caught so soon??? "I..." Before he could finish another girl flew down, she was winged. His attention returned to the silver haired female, she didnt seem aggressive to the experiment as he had expected. Lanius stood up. They were both experiments... He stepped back looking between the two. "Look, I dont know how either of you got here... But they are going to come looking for us any minute, i just busted out the wall. Perhaps we should look each other over somewhere else?" He asked referring to their astonishment to see others of the same type.

Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Falen rolled her eyes. "Don't be so worried, I've been free for... years I think." Falen said brushing her blonde hair back. "If you just got out, then shouldn't you be flying?" Falen asked raising her eyebrow. She looked to the other girl, they were suprisingly alike, besides the hair. She turned back to the prison, she could hear panic inside. "I think I should get going, that's what I'd do If I were you." She smiled and flew up and darted across the ocean up through a cloud and she hovered for a moment and started to fly towards the city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Lanius grunted. Sure he could grow wings on his back. But biological manipulation only went so far. He couldnt change his weight, or gain the muscle necessary to fly. It was show, so the school would beleive he was an avian hybrid. instead of what he really was. Lanius placed his hand on the grass, a large wall of thick plant material covering up the passage he escaped through and turning to thick wood. He looked to the girls and sprinted for the forest.

Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:54 pm

What is he doing? Falen thought. Fly bro. Or maybe he didn't know how. Falen sighed and flew over towards him, he won't be able to escape at that pace. Erasers were already after him, followed by dogs. Falen's blonde brown hair blew back as she flew over the clouds keeping an eye on him, she can help him. She can't leave another fellow bird kid. She soared over the forest seeing an Eraser right next to him, the boy tripped but got up just before the eraser could grab his leg. That was close she thought. She looked over to see the other girl fyling not far behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Lanius cursed as the eraser got close, her increased his pace and closed his eyes for a second, he stopped, and quickly spun on a heel, lifting his leg and driving into the Erasers gut. A euphoric sensation crept up his spine as the genetic material was transferred to his vault of shifts. Quickly the wigns faded and his skin began to writhe and stretch, his mouth protruded and hair burst from his skin. Fully eraser he took off towards the forest, four times as fast as before, the new DNA faster then his human form.

Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:14 pm

"huh?" Falen looked at the boy, what just happened to his wings? She gestered him to run even though he knew he couldn't see her. Falen flew up higher and looked across to the prison, more erasers were pouring out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Lanius panted as he sprinted pounding at the dirt with all fours, an eraser caught up next to him and Lanius quickly jumped at him, snapping hard around the creatures throat. With a howl it dropped and Lanius used the momentum to carry himself onwards.

Back to top Go down
rlynn

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Looks like he has everything under control. Falen thought and decided to circle towards the city and maybe have something to eat. She still has the money she stole from the ATM. The code was easy to break, she got 403 dollars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco   

Back to top Go down

San Francisco
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: Main RP Section :: Maximum Ride-
Jump to: