Share | 

New Character: Cub

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delusional Illusion

Female Posts : 6
Credits : 1636

PostSubject: New Character: Cub   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 am

Just wondering, but can they like grow wings later in life? Cause if not, then I gotta change the history.

Name: Cody Grey Key (self named)
Nickname(s): Most call her Cub but she hates the nickname and calls herself Unluck
Alias: Luna Wane (Alias taken because of her birth mark)
Appeared Age: 15 years
Orientation: Straight

Race: Avian/Human Hybrid

Hair Color: Naturally blond, but in an accident explained in the history section, it is a permanent silvery gray. (This is the reason her middle name is Grey)
Hair Style: Spiky short, unruly
Eye Color: Deep brown, almost black
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 79 lbs
Build: Lean
Scar(s): Three across the left side of her face
Birthmark(s): A crescent shaped birthmark on her nape.
Tattoo(s): N/A
Piercing(s): 3 ear piercings
Clothing: Leather Jacket, leather boots, any T shirt she happens to find, and a choker necklace.
General Appearance:Cody is tall because she is an avian hybrid, and towers over most people her age. Her wings have a span of ten feet and are a deep black but a few feathers are white. Because she’s always on the move without a proper closet, Cody is wearing whatever t-shirt she can find. Her black hair, black pupils, and lack of proper hygiene, make most people say she looks like death.

• Fighting
  • The company of others
  • The silence of most people

Dislikes:

• Vats of black liquid
  • Needles
  • Orphanages
  • People that remind her of her old boyfriend

Fears:

• Claustrophobia
  • Hydrophobia

Talents:

• sketch artist
  • Has the ability to solve a rubik’s cube
  • Good at throwing knives

Flaws:

• Impatient
  • Refuses help, a lot
  • Starts fights

General Personality: Cody is sociable to only her friends but is very independant. While, she may seem kind to most, her smile is just hiding her hate for the world.

Items:

• A 200 page medium weight acid free sketch book she stole
  • A key to her parents’ old home though unaware of that fact. (This is the reason her surname is Key)
  • A light bag filled with: her sketch book, some money, the key, and a pencil.

Weapons:

• Swiss army knife
  • Herself

Abilities:

• Telekinesis
  • Can see in the dark way better than the average human. Unless there is like no photons in the room (but, I’m pretty sure that’s not going to happen to her anytime soon)

Weaknesses:

• It can only be used from up to 10 feet away. Most of the time she misses her intended target.
  • She’s limited to only seeing shades of gray, not colours. Only from 10 feet away.

Father: White Coat: Greg Noble
Mother: White Coat: Malyssa Noble
Sibling(s): N/A
Pet(s): N/A
Friend(s): Her only constant friend is a young girl at her orphanage name Leileah, whom she visits every few months in a mental hospital.
Lover(s): An ex-boyfriend at her old orphanage named James who is currently deceased.

Three Important Things About Your Character and/or Its Past:

• Doesn’t know who her parents are
  • Cannot close her left hand completely, she can still move it but it just can’t close.
  • Can’t read. At all.

History: /b] Cody grew up in an orphanage run by her real parents. Her real parents were scientists studying how being in a non deadly situation then a sudden life or death instance would affect her psychological ordeal. Cody, in reality, hated the orphanage she was at, since all the kids were cruel to her except for her boyfriend, James, and her self proclaimed sister, Lelieah. In fact, afternoon, the kids took turns dunking her head into a bucket of black dye, which explains why her hair is silvery gray, then later taking her own knife and slashing at her face, which explains her scars. During the night, Cody was tested on her mental health by her parents by them making her live through her worst nightmares. They also took many blood samples from her left arm, so she now can’t close that hand completely. By the end of the night, since she had no physical evidence to prove it, she assumed it was a repetitive and terrible nightmare. One day, she had the courage to tell the heads of the orphanage (her parents) she was being bullied by the other kids. Instead she found the lab of her worst nightmares. So she ran off, before her parents could catch her. Leileah was tortured for information resulting in insanity while James was killed, Cody later found out. What Cody thought were feathers stuck to her back as a child, she learned were now wings she was growing.

[b]RP Sample:
Before I could even react, a boulder started to crack above me, ready to break apart any second. Unfalteringly, I take a running start to then quickly whip out my wings in grace, if I do say so myself. I flap my wings for elevation and then slowly let myself glide. With a satisfying “fbwooom”, the boulder crashed into the ground where I was just standing. “Oh, crap!” I say as I realized I had left my bag in the rubble. I glide down to the shattered pieces or rock and frantically start trying to find the missing satchel. Seeing lime green in the mass of brown and black out of the corner of my eye, I quickly turn to see my bag. After several failed attempts to go around the rubble to reach my bag, I instead climb over the large rock chunks. I open the bag to find all the contents was still inside and intact. I let out my breath I didn’t know I was holding. “Oh, thank God!” Glancing up at the sky, I see my friends soaring around above me like vultures waiting to pick me apart for taking such a stupid risk with the boulder. I then again let my wings whip out so I could then again feel the joy of soaring high above the rest.

How Did You Find Us?: I googled “Maximum Ride RP”

What Do We Call You?: You may call me Elle (Please don’t call me Ellie, enough people do that already in school.)

How Long Have You Been RPing?: 4 months (but not here)

Where you invited, if so by who?: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 2021

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Cub   Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:19 pm

(i definitely called you the wrong name in my Pm then >...> )

Seems good, and i dont think there is any problem with your character growing wings later, weve had worse on here xD

Accepted Smile

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com