Name: Coordo
Nickname(s): None
Alias: eh?
Appeared Age: 17
Orientation: Straight

Race: Avian Human

Hair Color: Chestnut/ light brown
Hair Style: long and shaggy, usually hanging in her eyes
Eye Color: heterochromatic eyes: one blue and one green, but they're usually hidden under her hair
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 98 lbs
Build: skinny
Scar(s): self-harm scars running up and down both of her wrists, and a small one (about 1/4 inch) at the corner of her mouth
Birthmark(s): none
Tattoo(s): none
Piercing(s): none
Clothing: usually dark colours or earth tones, long-sleeves and jeans
General Appearance: Overall, she looks like she's always the odd one out of the group. For that reason, she's shy; her eyes are always casted towards the ground. She usually pulls the sleeves of her shirt over her hands. Whenever she does look up, which is rare, she has a sweet, caring face, but she always jerks away when somebody touches her., Her eyes are constantly cold with sadness and distrust, and she assumes a defensive stance when somebody approaches her, like she's ready to bolt at any moment. Her light grey dove wings can expand up to 15 feet, at maximum length, but she hardly uses them or shows them, even when she's alone.
  • butterflies
  • converse shoes
  • brown eyes
  • music
  • odd numbers
  • diet coke
  • Green Day

Dislikes:

• weapons
  • when people raise their voice around her
  • coffee
  • even numbers

Fears:

• whitecoats//anything related
  • deep water
  • being yelled at
  • weapons

Talents:

• drawing certain things (mainly butterflies)
  • extremely flexible
  • photographic memory

Flaws:

• constantly pulling her sleeves down
  • biting her lip
  • tapping her fingers to an unknown beat
  • takes too long to trust a person
  • often "spaces out"

General Personality: Shy and reserved. Distrustful.

[b]Items:

• a photograph of a butterfly in her shoe
  • a razorblade, also carried in her shoe

Weapons:

• none

Abilities:

• able to look "into" someone's mind, seeing things from their past, by looking into their eyes
  • can "disappear" (pretty much like Fang, but if you don't want me to use that I can think of something else)

Weaknesses:

• once had a wing injury; whenever hit in the same spot, she crumbles
  • She usually doesn't look anybody in the eye, especially not her enemies, and, for that, lacks intimidation- making her constantly a target

Father: unknown
Mother: unknown
Sibling(s): unknown
Pet(s): none
Friend(s): none (so far)
Lover(s): none

Three Important Things About Your Character and/or Its Past:

• She lacks socialization skills and will not talk unless spoken to, or if she thinks it is a nessicity
  • She has an unhealthy obsession with butterflies (obviously)
She has a deathly fear of weapons, and will usually run at the sight of a blade or a gun: her main route of survival is running.[/list]

History: Whether she was born or was a test-tube baby, Coordo doesn't know. All she knows is that she spent the first fifteen years of her life locked up in the hell that was called the School, until she escaped with her friend Marley. About a year after their grand escape, Marley and Coordo were on the road, when they stumbled across two erasers. Coordo, once being an excellent fighter, had grabbed the Erasers' gun in an attempt to use it against the lupine hybrid, when the weapon malfunctioned and sent a bullet through Marley's brain- instantly killing her partner. Ever since the tragic accident, Coordo spent all of her time thinking it was her fault and withrew from the world she once loved.

RP Sample: (at least 200 words; not necessary for second and third characters unless given notice)

__Cold metal pressed against a sad, drooping face. A metal syringe with an unknown liquid inside. The pathetic wheezing of another 'experiment' filled her ears, and then silence. The rythmic drip of a gooey substance on the blood-stained cement, and a thick, deafening silence hanging in the cold air. Yes, the School had a certain vibe to it. A vibe that would growl at the experiment in her sleepless nights, and haunt her nightmares. The School was a memory the girl would carry with her to the grave.
The usual nightmare slapped Coordo awake, just as it did every morning, and she let out a shrill squeak of terror before gripping her chest in dread. The newly-awoken girl clawed at her head, attempting to tear the horrid memories from her mind, perhaps, but try as she might, she would never be free of the flashbacks. /Nevermind that,/ she told herself with a final shake of her head. Running her fingers through her sun-streaked hair, Coordo rose from the hard mattress of the cheap motel room and took a glance at herself in cracked mirror that was mounted on the wall. Her shirt was rumpled, as she always slept in her clothes, incase a speedy getaway was required and her too-large eyes had bags under them, due to the sleepless nights. Sleepless nights that she would never forget. _________________________________

How Did You Find Us?: google

What Do We Call You?: Andy~

How Long Have You Been RPing?: Six months ish

Where you invited, if so by who?: nope

Last edited by Psychotically on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Yesh! Except you need 2 SUPERNATURAL weaknesses, like kryptonite, or somthing. And it says 3 important things about your past, not 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1596

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Yup and just a weee bit of history! At minimum 5 lines please! Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Methinks it shall be interesting to have more peoples.

I remember how active this place was back in '10 and '11... *sigh* it is saddening...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1596

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Yes yes! Actually though, these past few months have been the most active this site was in a LOOOONG time Very Happy Might even actually beat back in 2010!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Well, th whole "54 users online" thing definatly did. But i miss elliot, and the others that havent been on, nor probably ever be on, for a while... :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Elliot wont be coming back im sure...

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6305

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Not the place, fools.

You need four appearance lines.

Also a list is created with both parts of the code, so removing the later part breaks the code.

Here's what you have.
Code:
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]

And this is what you need.
Code:
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Psychotically

Female Posts : 9
Credits : 1670

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Okay, I can fix the appearance thing, but I don't really get the code thing. Could you explain? Sorry.
Oh, my internet blew out, that's why I wasn't posting recently. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:49 pm

This is what you have.

Code:
[list]
 [*] butterflies
 [*] converse shoes
 [*] brown eyes
 [*] music
 [*] odd numbers
 [*] diet coke
 [*] Green Day

This is what you need.

Code:
[list]
 [*] butterflies
 [*] converse shoes
 [*] brown eyes
 [*] music
 [*] odd numbers
 [*] diet coke
 [*] Green Day[/list]
Back to top Go down
Psychotically

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:58 pm

I'm going to sound dumb.
So, just add the [/list] thing at the end?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Yes :/

Generally, after using HTML for a while, you get the hang of it :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychotically

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:48 pm

I think I fixed it... XD
Does that look right to you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me I'm doing this right.    

Back to top Go down

Please tell me I'm doing this right.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: Main RP Section :: Characters :: Archive Characters :: Maximum Ride Characters-
Jump to: