Happy Thabksgicing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NymphaFluminis

Female Posts : 425
Credits : 1585

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Yeah, I'm sure. I imagine they cut the naughty parts...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorrelride

Female Posts : 126
Credits : 1826

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:09 pm

That must've been a reeeeeeeaaaaaaaally short show. Basically all it is is skimpy dresses and cell block tango.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Our director takes a lot of creative freedom with the blocking and costumes... he basically ignores everything the playwright suggests and does it himself. Plus, my school is only juniors and seniors, so most everyone is 17 or 18. We also did Thoroughly Modern Milly which is really bad, and we did that in my Freshman/Sophomore school, but the directors managed to make it semi-school appropriate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorrelride

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Millie isn't too bad. My junior high did that, like, 5 years ago..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:14 am

Americans are like the game DayZ. Except you throw a cheeseburger to distract them, instead of a tin can...

And Cyprus, most of the stories abot thanksgiving are a lie. A few pilgrims were out shooting, trying to intimidate the Indians. The Indians got nervous and came over. The pilgrims were having a feast to celebrate the first year survived, and when the Indians came, they in tied themselves to the feast, and brought 5 deer with them. There was no pumpkin pie there, no cranberry, and NO RECORDS OF ANY TURKEY!

Black Friday... You really don't need Somthing that much... And my friends younger brother almost got shot, when we were with him. We had to bring him so he could get some school things at Walmart, and some guy pulled a gun on him. Fucking scary. He tacklers him though, and got the gun out of his hand. Two guys actually came and helped, while a woman called the cops.

Some humans aren't so bad... Except for, obviously, Thos Ameri-Canada Fags -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:26 am

The original story and reason behind Thanksgiving are definately all lies, but I don't celebrate it like that; I just look at is a day set aside to be thankful for all that we have. Black Friday... most of that is just marketing schemes and stupid people. It really really annoys me that people like that can give all Americans such a horrible reputation. We're not all like that! I promise!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Still not sayin' sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Sorrelride

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:17 pm

You guys are so racist. Theres a couple shootings in America, yet in Britan there are enough homicide cases to satisfy James Bond and Shelock Holmes. Does that worry any of you!? Plus a lot of criminals here are Brittish. DOWN WITH THE BLOODY BIG-HEAD!!! Wait, that's Alice in wonderland......wich is British!!! DOWN WITH THE BLOODY BIG-HEAD!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:24 pm

I'll just sit here in NZ being absolutely flawless.
Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:27 pm

It's not racist... stupid people are everywhere. And I'll be the first to agree with you in that America is hardly worst homicide-wise. Statistically, America has more serial killers than most developed countries, but I've heard it theorized that the main reason for that isn't because there are actually more serial killers here, but because we catch more of them and know we have more than a lot of other countries, so on paper, we appear to have more murders. Does that make sense? Besides, its stupid to decide which countries are "better" based on homicides. There are so many extenuating circumstances and murderers are hardly the majority of any developing or transitional society. It's not like any specific place is a breeding ground of socio/pschyopaths (except for those orphanages in Eastern Europe where the children were deprived of physical contact, but let's not even get into that.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorrelride

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Whatever. We have Broadway, so "statisticly" that makes us better than all of you Broadway-less contries, except for New Zealand, which is a hive of awesome people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Locked, this got very stupid very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thabksgicing   

Back to top Go down

Happy Thabksgicing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2