Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NymphaFluminis

Female Posts : 425
Credits : 1585

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:16 am

I'm just glad none of you saw Texas and went, "Do you ride a horse to school?" I cannot tell you how many times that has been asked of me /facepalm

And I'd just love to live anywhere in the Northeast, but New York would be awesome! I have my eye on Pennsylvania right now, though, because I want to go to UPenn because they've got a really good Pre-med program Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:34 am

NymphaFluminis wrote:
I'm just glad none of you saw Texas and went, "Do you ride a horse to school?" I cannot tell you how many times that has been asked of me /facepalm

And I'd just love to live anywhere in the Northeast, but New York would be awesome! I have my eye on Pennsylvania right now, though, because I want to go to UPenn because they've got a really good Pre-med program Smile

Well, err, do you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:45 am

lol.. no, we don't. I have some friends that recreationally ride horses, but no one actually rides them anywhere. Actually, I live really close to big city and even the little suburb I live in is almost as big as Tulsa, Oklahoma (which, isn't really saying much...)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 am

I love NY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:20 am

Hey, I've been to Texas (It's freaking awesome!)! How can people be so ignorant as to ask that? I mean, being from Chicago and stuff, i know better that to ask stupid questions like that ( Though i dont use my common sense very often..).
Hmmm You guys are lucky. I hate living in the midwest, my allergies are haywire :/ Im moving to the west when im older... That is... If i make up my mind on what job field i want to go to *Panicing Because she has 1 1/2 years to decide what she wants to do and doesnt want to live with her parents forever*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:24 pm

haha yeah Peter and I live in the same town... err.. Village. xD The schools you guys go to probably have more kids in them than our village has people xDDDD

I'm planning on going to Vancovuer in roughly *counts fingers* 10 to 11 months? I graduate this coming June so i'll be a legal adult out in the real world!? Ahhhh >_< Gonna go get a degree in Video Game Design! Very Happy

(and I ride horses too! :3 They actually have a coffee shop in our town that you can go through on your horse cause ALOT of people ride horses here. xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Texas is okay... the weather is awful, though. I finally thought Winter had come and we were starting to get some nice, cool temperatures, then, bam! We're back up in mid-seventies to eighties on Thanksgiving. Sigh... it's making my allergies go insane :/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:24 pm

D: I wish it was that temperature! Its sitting around a constant 0 to freezing right now... -_- And theres not even any snow.
Back to top Go down
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:31 pm

I've never actually seen real, legitimate, snow. We have this dirty slushy stuff that we sometimes call snow because no one in Texas can drive in it, but I've never had an actual snow.

And the weather is nice until Summer. Then it feels like you fell into hell... it got up to 120 this summer and was rarely under 100 once it was June.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Whhhhaaat!? You've never seen snow!? D: I'd probably die if I lived in Texas then, I need the snow to snowboard!

O_O That sounds very hot... Ahh.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:29 pm

I'm thinking about going into video game designing too! And thinking about going to either Vancouver, or Colorado. I LOVE SNOW! Me and my friends get together, and we drive up to Vermont every year. We go to a small house in the mountains, and snowboarding everyday! But i want to code the games, not do the art Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Nope. Smile Snowboarding sounds like it would be fun, though! I'm not the most atheletic person, but I do some swimming and over the summer I'm a lifeguard, which actually gets very boring after 2 hours of watching people and yelling, "Don't run!"

That sounds cool, coding video games. My dad is an electric engineer... I don't know if they're similar but he knows how to write some codes and gave me a two hour lecture of matrices and how important they are for graphics in games and stuff when I started learning about them in Algebra Two.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:54 pm

Ack, I envy you! I hate snow. I mean, its good for a few days or so, when you want to play it in and get in the spirit, but after a while it's just like Neeeehhhh cold. Go away. But I've heard Texas was hot but not humid (Or that's the way it was when i went). That's nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Dude, come to Vancouver and be my game coder... I SUCK at coding, i'm going in for Game Story and Modeling. Very Happy My dream is to be a Creative Director on my own game! :'D

Ooh a lifegaurd, that sounds neat! (But must be boring chasing after kids!)

Snowboarding is my life in the winter! I train hard for a few months (i'm on my highschool board team) and then I work hard to do good in Province championships! I placed 7th (out of 50)in the province (girls division) last year!!! I was so happy.

Oooh, Jack that place sounds sweet! Board trips are the best!
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:10 pm

I remember in Vermont '10 , probably my best year. I went with drew, Chris, Jessica, Katylin, and Jake. I had... Ah, definatly a lit of "firsts" that year. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:24 pm

ah, i already can create games Razz not great but a good start.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Lifeguarding is actually pretty boring... most of it involves yelling at people to not run, blowing a whistle, every now and then picking someone up and taking them to the shallow end if they look like they're struggling and dealing with minor injuries. I actually got into a verbal fight with some reason because she had a cut and I went to treat it, so I put on my gloves and she got really offended because she thought me putting on my gloves meant I thought she was gross or something... anyways, not very exciting.

We don't have a board team at my high school for obvious reasons but we have just about everything else...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorrelride

Female Posts : 126
Credits : 1826

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:13 am

Theres no sports anything at my high school. It's all performing arts, which is awesome, but the only cheerleadng squad we might have would be for ping-pong or chess or something. Not that i would want to be on a cheer squad anyways...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NymphaFluminis

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:32 am

Ugh, I hate my school's cheerleaders/drill-team. My school has a really good performing arts section and I was in advanced theater classes up until this year... I kinda miss it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:10 am

Mr and my friends had to make a game for a project... We made one of those top-view 2-D anime type games... Almost like Pokemon? (I dunno though, I've never played Pokemon :/ ) Anyways, it was:
You walk into a town. Go get to fruit at the market. On the way home through the woods, you get staved to death by a garden gnome. And guess what? A+ Bitches! :LOL:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:37 pm

xD
i made a quick practice one for amy, and it was basically a zombie fighting game XD

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:51 am

YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED POKEMON!!!??? SLDKFJLSDKJFLSDKFJLSDKF!? WHAT KIND OF CHILDHOOD DID YOU HAVE! *DIES*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:29 pm

If you've never played Pokemon, then you've never lived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Never played it on the computer. I used to have a cartridge for the game boy Very Happy It had no color, and I thought I was getting chased by a pikachu. Then I relized it was mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!   

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead & Hetalia!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2