Just chillin'/ Private - Haine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Just chillin'/ Private - Haine   Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Shrubbery littered the area around him, going by the fact that the rest of the area was covered with sand and dirt, it wasn't very out of place. Zat kicked at a rather over sized rock in front of him. A odd site was Zat on this day, a shredded coat from an encounter with a rather angry cat and he was emitting a whirring sound that was just a tad to loud. The heat of Australia did this kind of shit to you, took your cooling unit and made it run on overtime. The result of this was Zat trying to move as little as possible, something that didn't seem possible. The mission he was on was fairly simple, he was simply guard well a group of mechanics and builders worked on an area that would soon be a base, a nifty underground one at that. Used for missile storage it was going to help aid in the eventual fall in man, or something to those lines. Zat peered over the distance, being forced to run with normal cameras due to the heat, what was next, a little mouse plugged into the back of his skull. "Zat! Zat, over here, we need you to move this." Ah, yes, his other use, something that he wasn't designed for, pushing rocks away from the people. To think, he had been designed as one of the biggest leaps forward in science for the last hundred years and here he was pushing stones, like he was under them. He was the next stage of evolution, monkeys, the humans and humans to machines. Yet here he was being told what's what by some middle aged man with a pot belly.

He turned slowly, walking towards the 'large' rock in question. I swear they're getting me to do more pitiful jobs as the minute passes. He should be destroying cities, assassinating presidents or doing what ever it was he was designed for, but instead he was helping build a hole, clap motherfucking clap. "This one?" He asked, feeling the sand run over his metal outer casing. "Yeah, yeah, that one." Zat didn't nod, he simply began rolling the misshapen beast forward, towards the pile with the rest. The war on the humans may have started in America, but the rest of the world still remained unaffected. The United Nations was sending in troops to deal with it, something they may even succeed with, or at least reaching a draw, but the school still had other tricks up it's sleeve. The problem this gave was that security was going to be up looking for anything related to Itex. Zat scanned over the area once more, getting slightly paranoid. He didn't want to be here, he wanted to be doing what he was built for, and not fucking up here was only going to help that along. Of course the skies where always a problem as well. Small groups of experiments had risen up, trying to stop the inevitable. America was in ruins, this was going to be a fact, one way or the other. It did however leave the rest of the world to build troops and fight the next world wide war.

"What the fuck am I even doing here?" The question had been on the tip of his tongue for the whole time he had been here. A team of Erasers could easily fill in his role, possibly even more effectively due to their senses, a single robot just seemed like a silly idea, over kill. "You're not moving rocks, something you might want to get onto." Fucking smart Alex. Zat looked forward, scanning over the gray bulk, searching for an answer, this wasn't what he was made for, that much was obvious. No, something was up, he would need to question someone about this, or at least try and find some answers on his own, either way he was getting no where like this. "Affirmative." He replied leaving the rock with the others and walking over to collect his next load.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'/ Private - Haine   Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:32 pm

It was hot and very, very dry. So dry that Eden felt as though his lungs might shrivel up if he inhaled much more of the dusty stuff. He wished he knew where exactly he was. Afterall, one minute he had been back at home in his lovely little cold cell and then the next thing he knew he was drugged and waking up on a plane. Then as if that wasn't disorienting enough he got drugged again and then shoved into a create... and was now who knows where. Somewhere very strange.... and lacking in sufficient air conditioning. Letting out a groan he rolled over, his backing aching something aweful... not to mention his bladder felt like it was going to burst. "Urrrgggg.... let me out... let me outtttt." he complained. The truck went over some bumps and he groaned again. This whole situation sucked.

After a good twenty minutes more, the car finally stopped. He hit the side of her create and coughed as fresh dust flew up. Outside he could hear the sound of voices... erasers.... people... and something mechanical?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'/ Private - Haine   Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:58 pm

His next load however, was blocked of in one of the most annoying and pleasing sites of the year. A four-wheel-drive heading towards them, a quick scan over its radio signal showed that it was Itex and why it was here. So it would seem that the base was ready for the first round of experiments. Zat would say otherwise, but that was just his opinion, here he was worth little more then a car. He walked towards the parked car, ready to begin off loading crates. "What the hell are you doing here?" Came the all to familiar voice of his duty manager. "We have the experiments, we where told to bring them." "Not for another day you fucking idiot." Harsh words from an angry man. It fitted though, it was clearly to busy to have them right now. Currently they only had a single wing finished, which could only host around sixty Experiments. "How many do you have?" He asked already checking for life signs in the car. "Alright, three. I'll go below and watch over the experiments well the security details are still being put into place and these Erasers can stay here and take over my job. Just make sure that we don't get another load till late tomorrow, as well as sending a replacement." Well that just worked out perfectly didn't it, he got off his boring ass job, out of the heat and away from this dusty hell hole. "You two, with me." He said motioning towards two Erasers to take the other two crates. "Urrrgggg.... let me out... let me outtttt." The voice was faint but there, seemed like Zat got the lively one out of them all. He carried the crate down, into the second basement level of the base, placing him behind a clear bullet proof piece of glass, the other Erasers did the same, as soon as it was finished he pulled the shut down level, closing all three of them. The two Erasers left, leaving Zat to play the waiting game.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'/ Private - Haine   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:58 pm

"Urrrrrrrrgggggggg" Eden groaned, he bobbed up and down in the create.... he was being carried. Peeking out through one of the air holes he could see sunlight for a brief moment, before it was replaced by darkness... and then artifical lighting. Where was he? "Hellooooo!?" he called out, trying to get a peek at his captor. No suck luck. Suddenly the box was dumped sideways and he was sent sprawling onto cold flooring. "Eeeeeeeeee" he squealed and came to a rolling halt as he hit the wall. "Urggg." he groaned and he stared up at the celing. Fresh and new... the room smelled like recently laid down plaster, glue and paint. He blinked a few times and then sat up, ears wiggling a little. Finally his eyes focused on the others in the room... errr other? A robotical device, most likely androidic.. wait no, he didn't resemble a human. Classic robot. "YOU!? YOU!!! WHERE AM I!? AM I OVER THE RAINBOW!?" He asked and then shook his head. "No... but I must be over the ocean?" he pondered to himself before sitting back down. He realized that he wasn't restrained in his jacket. "Ooooooooooo" he began waving his arms up and down... he wasn't in his jacket... HE WASN'T IN HIS JACKET!!!

Without warning he leaped upwards and flung himself towards the robot... only to find out that there was saftely glass between them. SMACK! Eden collided with it and then crumpled to the floor. "oooo.. oooooo... oooh." he groanded, his scraggily tail twitching.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'/ Private - Haine   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:00 pm

"YOU!? YOU!!! WHERE AM I!? AM I OVER THE RAINBOW!?" That was a song, if Zat remembered correctly, an old one, something called a 'classic'. He could see the charm to it, hell even he had learned a few songs, of course it was a broad term for him, as learning usually meant downloading from the internet. Zat didn't move as the experiment attempted to run towards him, the glass was there for a reason. The rather big deal about this was that his experiment was able to run around and wasn't heavily sedated. Cut backs. Zat walked forward, placing his face close to the glass, his hand raised above his head, resting on it. He let his fingers drum, echoing throughout the cell. "You're in cell eight, of missile bay thirteen of Australia." Silence, everything was always silent. "My first instructor was Mr. Arkany. He taught me to sing a song..." The words where true, he didn't know why he was doing it, it was painfully human, talking about stupid crap out of boredom. His eyes scanned over his companion once more, thin, yellow eyes and waving about not being in a straight jacket. The dove is never free, he had heard the expression before but now it struck true meaning. Free of one chain, into another.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'/ Private - Haine   Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:39 am

[Ahh sorry for the late post, I had to get my Writing 12 course done for term.]

Eden cocked his head to the side as he sat up, one side of his face now red and swollen. An interesting contrast on his pale skin. "Reallllyyy? Austrailia?" he asked, his eyes watching the robots fingers tap repeadedly over the glass. This didn't make much sense. How is it that he had managed to find himself half way across the world... when the war was on the other half? He pondered that thought for a moment before returning his attention back to the mechanical beast. "Songs you say? I use to sing lots too ya see, then my watcher sewed my mouth up, hahaha." he sucked in a breath and then broke into a hysterical laughter, it echoed throughout the room... perhaps it was more than a little annoyinng. Eden couldn't help it though, thats what happens when your mad. "Ahahaa... ahaha....ahahaha..... ehhh.. sooo. SO SO SO, So as I was saying. Why exactly is there a miniature base located in Australia?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'/ Private - Haine   Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:09 am

"Ahahaa... ahaha....ahahaha..... ehhh.. sooo. SO SO SO, So as I was saying. Why exactly is there a miniature base located in Australia?" No matter how hard he tried to tell the truth his back program would pick up at this point, change his personality, force him to skim away from the question. The truth was that this raccoon creature was better then what he was used to, what he was used to was his own silent hum and shy looks. This boy, this mistake, he looked without fear, call it stupidity sure, but here they where. Two mistakes, looking at each other with even eyes. "This base, it's purpose is simple. It's here to control this section of the world during the event of a war. It's being prepared to be filled with various missiles as well as a on field experimental team as well as a 24/7 defense force." Well, that was a twist in the tale. Zat paused, pulling back slightly, confused at what he had said, confused at his own voice voicing his own opinion. His back up code should have negated that, yet the words where there, hanging out in the awkwardness that was the cell. There was only two possibilities. One, his code hadn't been implemented correctly. Two, his body was mutating, causing his base code to rewrite itself, ignoring the basic orders.

It was a lot to deal with for poor Zat, leaving him pausing for around three minutes, not saying anything, stuck in the same position as always. Suddenly he pulled out of it, his body moving once more, the flickering of lights returning. "The on field experiments tend to be a little more, lethal. Hence the location." He paused, pulling backwards, turning towards the wall behind him, hands in pockets. If speaking out of turn was one thing he could do, what else was there? He mused briefly over various thoughts, thoughts that involved a whole lot of fire and some deployed nukes. Hmm, no, his idea was going to have to be a lot more subtle then that, a hell of a lot more. He turned, looking back over his raccoon companion. Currently Zat's mind was going over a thousand ideas at once, millions of possibilities. But they where all pointless, unless he could make sure that his theory worked. He suddenly moved forward, punching outwards, his fist met the glass, causing it to instantly shatter, giant shards falling everywhere, the whole glass wall falling to the ground, no longer having a wall between himself and the raccoon. This was it, this was freedom, this was the absence of rules, this was Zat and Zat was himself.

P'thunk

Zat turned his head slightly, viewing the worker, holding the pistol out with shaky hands, firing a series of bullets towards Zat. The final law, rule 0, 'thou shall not kill'. His life was becoming a reality and this was the breaking point, after this, he would either be deemed a failure, or deemed a god. He raised his hand, a slight purring noise as his palm began to glow, ready to turn his foe into pulp. The cross road between lives, the question that he never thought he would be able to ask, this was it, it was all coming down to this. "Do I dare?" He asked out loud, his voice suddenly hollow, almost cold. What was he waiting for, approval, a forced next step, someone else to take the reins? The only people that could do that where the worker and the raccoon boy, Zat's fate, was up to them.

OOC: Didn't forget 'bout ya.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'/ Private - Haine   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 am

The world seemed to explode all at once. The robots answers had only just began to process in Eden's mind when the unexpected happened. Now, Eden had researched the robots before, and what he was witnessing was a clear violation of his back up coding. But this really wasn't the time to ponder that, because, there was heavy glass shards flying everywhere and Eden really didn't want to become salami. Sitting up on his hindquarters he launched himself backwards, just in the nick of time, a large piece lodged in the roof came plunging down trying to split his head in two!

"OH my gooooood!" Eden exclaimed as the madness seemed to dismiss. His yellow beady eyes turned their gaze to the robot, standing there, motionless... lost in mechanical thoughts. Maybe his motherboard was overloading? That was a bit of a terrifying thought. This was reminding him of a similar incident that happened when he was a wee child, merely in the progress of observing how things work... Back before they decided something was wrong with him. Arrogant idiots. They just couldn't appreciate true genius. The sudden ping of gunfire seemed to bring him out of his thoughts. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" He squealed instinctively and shot up to his feet. The glass on the floor cut into the soft flesh, making the white tiles slowly get streaked with red. Biting back the pain Eden looked up to Zat... who... was..

DOING NOTHING!!!!??? "SHOOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM NOW! I COMMAND YOU ROBOT TO SHOOT THAT BLASTED HUMAN!" Eden screeched, waving his arms at Zat.

Eden felt quite faint and for a simple moment, wished he was back in his basement cell thousands of miles away from this heat invested continent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'/ Private - Haine   Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:02 am

"SHOOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM NOW! I COMMAND YOU ROBOT TO SHOOT THAT BLASTED HUMAN!" So it was decided, the events put into action. Who knew where they would lead, the death of thousands or a sad machine living without a purpose? Yet, all of this had been created by the actions of one frightened boy, a boy who knew nothing of the world, a boy who knew of bombs and needles, but what was this danger that neglect held? Zat had freedom, but he would always be caged, the dove was never free. The ball of light formed, arcing forward, catching the worker in the chest. His arms splayed out as he hit the backing wall, a crunch of wood from behind and he was gone.

Zat turned his head slightly, looking over the raccoon boy, the damed fool that he was, joking along as he did. Being so out of it he would go by the power of suggestion, this was the damage Itex held. He turned away, the boy would live, for now. "Don't you think the joker laughs at you?" He asked out loud, it's meaning losing him, even as the words escaped him. It was a glorious and empowering feeling, the ability to speak, to speak when ever needed. Zat turned, looking back over the computer behind him. Tapping quickly over the keyboard he set to work. A deep green screen came up in front of him, three options in lighter green.

> Re-configure Targeting Parameters

> Deactivate Turret System

> System Information

System Information would just tell him what he would already know, the location of the turrets as well as the number. He highlighted 'Deactivate Turret System', hitting the enter key. The result would be simple, the turrets would fall back onto what ever back up programming they had during this situation, usually to become inactive till parameters where reset, how ever this wasn't a usual day. The turrets where new, the configuration hadn't been customized, which lead to the fall back on the factory settings, that being to assume every living thing is a target, well excluding the living creatures inside the control room. This lead Zat and his new companion to safety well removing the threat of the rest of the workers.

Ratatatatata

The result was almost instant, the sound of gunfire, shouts for help, rushed movements, it could be heard all around them, the mere mention of life was enough, enough to remove it. "So, Eden, it's Eden right? What are you doing in Australia? No, idiotic question. Eden, what do you plan to do in Australia?" He asked, referring simply to the idea that the boy had to pick a side here and now, he was either with them, or with him. Zat wouldn't hold it against him, no, he had caused enough destruction for one day, his karma balance was still circling trying to catch itself. However, there was still the possibility that he could be of use, that he wasn't the total mistake that he was supposed to be. After all, he was in the remote Australia base, that had to be for a reason. He turned, eying up the boy, waiting for his response that would change his life, huh, fancy that, two changed lives in one day. That had to be a record.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'/ Private - Haine   Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:39 am

Eden began to bounce up and down wildly. The sudden destruction of order was putting his brain into overdrive, which was in almost every case, not a good thing. The edges of his lips tugged up into an unnatural, twisted grin and his head twitched sideways a little, the sound of gun fire rattling through his brain. This way that way this way that way! THAT WAY! The nucleus forms from a tightly spontaneous cell, that builds up the atom which builds up the molecules which builds up all of space and TIME! WEEEEEEEEEEEE! Eden did a spin on his toes and fell over. He landed with a soft thump and stared blankly up at Zat for a moment, it was really registering in his head that the robot was speaking to him… It would take his brain few moments to process that, never mind come up with a response just yet.

The name, that simple four letter name, It was being pushed into his brain. E. D. E. N. Eden. A name that comes from the bible, referring to the Garden of which supposedly held Adam and Eve. It meant peace and pleasure. Peace he wasn’t so sure about… but pleasure on the other hand! Religion is stupid. Or at least it was to Eden’s logical mind. In all honesty he had no idea how he came to be called of this name, to much had happened in his 19 years to quite recall… maybe it was from the basement? Was a possibility. Maybe it was sooner? MAYBE? Yes…. Maybe was plausible. But he honestly wasn't all that sure.

He was totally lost to the inner corners of his mind, and back in reality he was sitting on the floor with his eyes all unfocused and a slight pinch of drool falling out the side of his mouth. His face would shift now and again and his tail often found the need to shed more of his wiry hair onto the floor.

Suddenly Eden’s pupils seemed to unglaze and focus, mainly on Zat. “Uhh.. Right, Australia. WEllllll you see…” the l’s seemed to roll right off his tongue. “I was planning on sitting in my little cell waiting for whatever it is they do with me these days and I’ve got nothing to worry about!” he shot upwards and stared inquisitively at Zat… almost like he was dissecting him. “But you seemed to have changed those little plans for me. And judging by all that’s happened I either stay and die, or follow you and get into who knows what kind of trouble.” His voice was almost taunting and he smiled, giving a slight bow to Zat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'/ Private - Haine   

Back to top Go down

Just chillin'/ Private - Haine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1