Murder Mysteries, Anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorrelride

Female Posts : 126
Credits : 1830

PostSubject: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Sorrel crept into the gaurded room, her FBI key card allowing her to creep in unnoticed. She looked around for the green file cabnet...Ah, there it is. She silently opened the bottom drawer, searching for the file labeled "unsolvable". The bottom shelf was all murder cases. She searched through the files one by one, checking the red labels on every tab. Finally she found the one she was looking for, and she carefully pulled it out of the cabinet. She pulled up a black leather swivel chair and sat down. She looked through all of the cases. "Fake, fake, fake, what we solved this one! Fake fake... Ah-ha! Here's a good one!" She put all the rejects in the appropriate files. She looked at the sheet of paper in her hand and studied the information. She pulled her chair up to the computer, and began to look up names and locations. She was going to need all of the information she could get...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Haine chuckled and kicked her feet up on her over crowded desk. Her apartment was small, but tidy. A couch, desk, computer chair, small tv and a bedroom and kitchen. Simple, just the way she liked it. She sighed and opened the white envelope in her hands. Blood money. The deed was done and she was confident nobody would ever catch her... she had taken every single pro cation and it seemed so far it had worked. She had disposed of the body in a set of dumpsters on the far side of town, making sure to place some evidence in the victims ex-boyfriend's house. Yes, it was going to work out lovely. Chucking again she spun around in her chair and stared at the tv, which was switched onto one of the news channels... they were showing pictures of the murder scene. A grin spread across her face. Yes, life was good, life was good. She ran the money through her hands... all 30,000 dollars of it.

(haha Jack should be Haine's accomplice!!! :3 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Sorrelride

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Sorrel had been studying the evidence for hours now and none of it made sence. She scared away the CSI team so she could do a bit of investigating herself. She was about to pack up and leave when finally she found one thing that might crack this case- a hair. a single strand of hair on the ground. If it qualified as Eraser then she had her killer. If not...well, it was back to the drawing board. Sorrel quickly ran it through the recombiant dna scanner she stole from the whitecoats a while back. It came back as human/canine. "YES!" Sorrel screamed, jumping for joy. She placed the hair in a little plastic bag. Next step: which Eraser!? Sorrel was going to have to check up on a few old friends to get to the root of this issue...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Haine was standing at her counter, cutting up a slab of raw steak. She had her speakers blaring so she could tune out all the noise from the other apartments. After she was done her time at the School she had managed to get away and hide out... at first life had been hard. No money, no idea for how things worked and no where to go. But slowly she learned things like how to use her special skills sets to make money. Killing seemed to be her main source of income, she was the best hit man... err woman in the city. Now adays she lived a pretty good life, she had scores of money, a nice apartment and almost everything she could ever want. Yawning she slapped the raw steak pieces onto a plate and carried it over to the table, sitting herself down she began popping the pieces into he mouth. Half way through her mean she started to get a bit of a weird gut feeling, the kind of feeling like something wasn't right... or like something bad was going to happen soon. Swallowing the last of her meal she dismissed the thoughts and headed into the bathroom for a hot shower.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:45 pm

(thinks of jump in spot... i need a police like char -_- Nyx? xD)

Nyx rubbed his head and looked down the street. The rain still hadnt let up. A few blocks away the light from the city glowed coldly as he stood by the metal fence. He was on the outskirts of town. Down the rain came pounding into the little overhang of the bus stop above him. It was nearly pitch black, the tiny florescent light of the bus stop only traveling a few feet before being sucked up by the darkness.It had been a rough day, and now Nyx was stuck here, waiting for his meeting with an informant.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sorrelride

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Sorrel tried to think of the best way to approach this. She had never even mat this guy, who knew how he would react! She finally decided to do it the easy way and just call him. She pulled the blue post-it-note out of her pocket and read the number.
Nyx
###########
She next pulled out her cracked blue flip phone, flicked it open and dialed. The phone rang. Would he answer? It was late, would it be batter to contact him in the morning?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Nyx stared out into the rain, the heavy downpour filling his senses. His phone rang and he was a bit shocked at first. His dark overcoat was wet and heavy. The pocket vibrating against his leg. Her perhaps? He opened it up his dark eyes still staring out into the dark night. "Hello?" He asked licking his lips. "You able to come?" He continued not afraid of it being anyone else. There wasnt any other people who would have called.

Back to top Go down
Sorrelride

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:13 pm

"Yo." Sorrel answered. How very charismatic, Sorrel. She thought. Hey, so she wasnt the most socially graceful. "Umm.... theres been a, might i say, discovery. Change of plans. And for glory's sake get out of the rain!" She could hear it drumming against the ground around him. Enhanced hearing helped. "How soon can you get here?" Sorrel asked, nervously pasing the bloodied cement of the scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Nyx frowned. He rather enjoyed the rain. "Well that depends on where you are, Tell me and ill get there as quickly as I can." He told her towards the flickering light above him. It was one wet night. He had been there for a while, having decided to walk there. He enjoyed the rain, and it helped calm his nerves. He turned his attention back to the phone, wiping his hands on his jeans.

Back to top Go down
Sorrelride

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Sorrel continued to pace, growing evr more nervous. "I would prefer not to reveal my location. Dont forget we are not the only ones after this killer. Some want to congratulate them." she did a 360 nervously "I'm right where I was the last time we talked." (New york, New york! As Always. Sorry, Out of character i have Obsessive Compulsive Broadway Disorder...It's always New York in my life.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:52 am

(Acomplish....Mwhahahahaha-Okay... :p)

Jack stepped out of the bathroom, and swing the door shut. "Now that we're rich, can we get, like, diamond encrusted toliet paper? At least not that un-quilted shit!" He joked, sitting next to Haine. He smirked for a second, then shook his head. He relized that they weren't gonna get caught; Haine and he had been very precautions with everything.

(And $30,000 seems a little low... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:13 am

(hahaha, yes, yes make fun of my bad spelling xDDD)

Haine was sitting on the sofa drying her hair with a towel when Jack walked in. A smile crept on to her lips and she tossed the towel back into the bathroom. “Haha, well 30,000 will only last your expensive tastes a week at most in my guess.” She said with a wink. Her eyes wandered over to the white envelope, tomorrow morning they’d go and deposit it in their one of their special accounts. Exhaling she noted all the rain outside, pounding heavily against the window. “isn’t this easy Jack? Just you, me and our expertise.” she mused, laying out on the couch and her head resting on Jack’s legs. She stared up at him, her soft crimson eyes relaxed.

(and yes… it does seem a little low xDDD their next hit shall be higher)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Nyx cocked an eyebrow and sighed. "Yah... I cant really get to you if you dont tell me where you are." He told her standing up. "Just give me a spot, and we will meet up and talk ok?" He finished feeling a bit less patient then usual.

Back to top Go down
Sorrelride

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Sorrel rolled her eys. What part of 'someone wants to kill me' did he not understand!? She sighed. "Empire State building. 35th floor, room 207. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Nyx nodded his head before he realized she couldnt see him. "Alrighty, ill be there in thirty. bye." He promptly hung up and slipped his phone back into his pocket, pulling the hood over his head and moving out into the rain. It was fairly warm for once, and Nyx was more then happy to enjoy it while he walked.

Back to top Go down
Sorrelride

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:01 am

Sorrel hung up and shoved her hands in her pockets, her phone in one hand. No way would she make it to the building in this traffic. Even walking would take a while. Well, looks like there was only one option left. Sorrel shrugged off her jacket and put her phone in her back pocket. She unfolded her wings, shifting her crimson tank top so the slits in the back would match up with her wings. She smiled as the wind caught her feathers and she pushed off the ground into the night sky towards her destination. She reached the room in a mere 5 minutes, three of them spent in the building. She leaned back in her chair as she waited for Nyx. She really wasnt sure what to expect. But she was just going to have to deal with whatever was handed to her. This was a murder case after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:38 am

Jack smiled at her. "Next hit, eh? If I may interject, but this money ain't gonna last me a week." He said, winking at her. They both knew they couldn't survive off of 30g. But it would keep them going...for a few days. Jack looked around, examining the room in greater detail. He then shook his head, smiling, and went to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Nyx took about half an hour to reach the building, cars zipping past, and streetlights highlighting the falling rain. With a sniffle he looked up at the building and pushed open the doors, heading for the stairs. Took him exactly 43 minutes to get there. As he entered the room, he quickly spotted her lounging back in a chair. "hi..."

Zero leaned back into the couch the air hanging with incense and perfume. There was one girl on either side of him, one in fishnets, one in a skirt. He calmly watched the television, his workers counting money in the other room. He switched to the news and saw the murder from earlier. "Looks fun..." He chuckled his fingers rub the edge of the girls shirt hem.

Back to top Go down
Sorrelride

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Sorrel sat up straight shen she heard the door creak open and with one hand she touched her pistol, still holstered (that is the word, isnt it? :/ ) at her side. Then she realized this was who she had been expecting, and she let her gaurd down just a little. "Oh, its only you." she breathed. "Alright then, straight down to buisness." She quickly explained the topic under investigation, and the goal- find the Eraser and his/her followers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:19 am

Haine grinned and watched him go, peeking over the couch to catch a glimpse of the undressing Jack. Damn, he was good looking. Maybe she'd have to join him for that shower... but before then she had to get some business done. Sitting up she stretched and reached into her pocket for her phone. Dialing she waited for Zero to pick up. He was her main employer, and probably the most powerful drug lord of the city. He like her was different, and things worked out nicely. He hired her, she did the business without hesitation and without fail, he paid her and they kept a good mutual friendship. It worked out lovely.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:10 pm

As Zero thought about it, Suddenly the phone rang. One of the females reached over and picked it up, Instantly seeing the name and handing it too Zero. "Good job, The recipe turn out well?" He asked using the system of code words he had created himself. "Ill be by tomorrow to show you how to do the next page, Were going to give the oven a bit of time to cool down, but we will talk about it tomorrow, see yah then." Zero smiled and rubbed the leg of the closest girl. It was lovely when life worked out.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:37 am

Haine sat on the sofa nodding everynow and again as Zero gave her instructions. "Mkay, see you tomorrow then." she said with smile and then hung up. Leaning back she sighed cracked her fingers. Tomorrow would be good, but it always was a little nerve racking having the boss come over. Letting out another sigh she stretched out and felt herself getting kind of sleepy. Maybe she'd just rest her eyes for a moment...

Suddenly the buzzing of her door buzzer woke her. She shook her head and sat up, suddenly wide awake. "I'm coming!" she yelled to the door and quickly demussed her hair and then practically flew over to the door. Undoing the several locks she pulled it open.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Zero pulled his finger back from the buzzer, his cane resting on the smooth cement outside the doorway. Near the edge of the property, on a bench, a large back guy (excuse my lack of ability to find a better term) reading a newspaper, one of his body guards. And standing with him, another one. He looked back to the door as he heard a call. followed by some locks and Haine opening the door. "ah, nice to see you." He mused stepping into the house without the normal invitation. The guard shut it behind him and Zero turned to Haine. "Good morning."

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:50 pm

Haine smiled nervously at him and closed the door. "morning." she said turning around. Her hair was still a little messy from sleeping but her eyes were wide awake and very alive. "So what do you got next?" she asked as she sat herself down on the sofa's arm rest. Tucking a few stray hairs she looked to Zero. His gaurds were always a little indimidating but she was starting to get use to it. The rooms atmosphere was a little tense but slowly started to warm up. Haine wondered when Jack was going to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Zero sat down softly on the couch and ran a hand across his brow. "For the moment nothing. We need to take a break, and let the air cool, case too much too quick, and people get worked up." He explained softly. "For the moment, just stay collected. and Scope out this place, find out who goes there and when." HE handed her a small paper, with a cargo train stations address on it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mysteries, Anyone?   

Back to top Go down

Murder Mysteries, Anyone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next