I wanna be a writer when I get older.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 2015

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Angel.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:05 pm

i wrote a book! well its a trilogy. here is the first part.
infected!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Vedhanna

Male Posts : 147
Credits : 2854

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Angel.   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 am

ya i've writen a series with five books in it. Im trying to get it published by christopher Poalini's (he wrote eragon) publishing firm. Chris is so cool but he has a wierd girlfriend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Angel.   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:16 am

I am going to write the rest of my books before I try to publish again.
how do you make polls?
Back to top Go down
Prosper

Female Posts : 29
Credits : 2732

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Angel.   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:13 pm

I have absolutely no clue.

Yea I've been working on a book for a while (June/July-ish) and it's taking forever for me to get all the idea's down on paper. Gah... I hate it when that happens. But I have finished one book, Eclipse but that's only 45 pages >.< couldn't really do like 100 'cause I had to turn it in at school and we didn't have enough paper, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Angel.   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 pm

... grrrr!!! !sony took my books name and made a game! its not fair!!!!!! stupid fricks!!!!! Crying or Very sad its about zombies...l but its the same basic idea...... ill post my story on this site....
Back to top Go down
Dekko

Male Posts : 511
Credits : 3255

PostSubject: The Eleventh Angel...:D   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Chapter 1
-Nieve-It was normal, at the moment.Max and Fang...kissing.Angel was being hit on(and I do mean flirting) by MightyMite.They are SO cute together.I held hands with Yang at the moment, he was my boyfriend for two years as of today.I looked over at him, and looked in his eyes.They shined, with power.I'm sure mine did too.We kissed.And then the whole world went to hell.-Max-"GASMAN! YIN!"Gazzy and Yin were plummeting to Earth, the first to be hit.I flew down, grabbing Yin's arm.-Yin-Have you ever had excruciating pain all over your body?No?It's not fun, trust me.But these new Hawks and Eagles, they just piss me off.They're normal people, with wings...AND CLAWS.It sucks. They can take theirs on and off, ours are stuck on.But we have a lot more experience.Anyways,I fell...yeah.Max grabbed my arm, which popped out of the socket there.I was too in shock to scream with the pain that was taking over my body.A giant red light..it hit Fang, then Nudge, then Gazzy, then MightyMite.I was too scared to open my eyes then, but I could still see the red.And then...I was gone.-Yang-My sister, Yin, fell.That's how they did it.They wiped five of us off the Earth.Yin, Nudge, Gazzy, MightyMite, and Fang-gone.Or so we thought.I grabbed onto Nieve's arm, but it was already cold.Great. She was pissed.So was I.-Max-I screamed when Yin disappeared from my arms."Fang? Nudge? Gaz?"The tears were streaming."Where did they go?"-Angel-"Gazzy? MightyMite?"I can't cry. I just can't.Now, you might think those were my thoughts.They weren't.They were Max's, and Yang's, and Nieve's.I wasn't afraid to cry.-Iggy-I looked angrily.The red in the air had left enough of an impact I had temporary sight."What happened?"-Max-I looked at Angel.She nodded.I fell towards the ground.Fang, Yin, Gazzy, Nudge, MightyMite.Gone.She couldn't find them anywhere.-Yang-I caught Max, and we all flew down.I rented out a motel room(using a blockbuster card..it's a long story, and a power of mine), and we went to it.Nieve and I in one bed, Max and Angel in a bed, and Iggy got his own.At nighttime, when everyone was asleep...including me...Angel sent me a message.Air now.I got up, walking out of the room.I flew up into the thankfully cloudy air."What?" I looked at Angel with a heavy heart.Getting woken up at 5:30 AM is not fun, and what came after wasn't either.-Angel-"I can't find them.""Anywhere.""And I'm the strongest Mind-Reader on Earth now."-Yang-A single teardrop went down into my chin dimple that I hated, it remined me of a butt."Which means..."Angel's eyes filled with compassion."Yin, Fang, Gazzy, Nudge, and MightyMite are all..."She nodded, crying.Over Gaz, or MightyMite, I don't know.But we were in the same boat.We both had a sibling disappear."Dead." I said, my voice trembling on that word.I hated it so much, but it described my sister at the moment and that was alright for now.
Chapter 2
-Angel-I grabbed my blue lace overthrow and walked out into the night.It had been almost a week since Gazzy, Yin, Fang, Nudge, and MightyMite disappeared.I flew into the air, Total flying next to me.I sighed.If this was how life was supposed to be, why was I created?Oh yeah. Some whacko decided to inject me.-Max-The gaping hole in my chest that was Fang, Gazz, Yin, Nudge, and MightyMite's death ached.Fang, my lover. Gazzy, Nudge, MightyMight. Like my kids. And Yin was my best friend.Oh God, Oh God, Oh God.It was like a burning sensation that just truthfully killed me.Oh God.-Nieve-The weather outside was horrible, thanks to me.Snow, and freezing temperatures.But MightyMite was gone. And he was my brother.There were 6 of us in the family who had a sibling in the family.Me and MightyMite, Yin and Yang, Angel and Gasman.I also missed my best friend, Yin.But I had Yang now, and I had to be strong.I was the only strong one at thte moment.-Iggy-Being blind sucks sometimes.Like for instance, when someone is silently crying and you're all chipper..it sucks.That's how I got a boot print in my butt, courtesy of Maximum Ride.Yang and I were the only ones not crying.We both missed the same person.His sister, my girlfriend.He walked over to me, the reason I knew was because he has very masculine breathing.-Yang-"Igster, are you okay?""Yeah. Except for this one problem.""What?""OH MY GOD! I'VE LOST MY ABILITY TO SEE!"I rolled my eyes."Dumb.." I said."I just miss..her." Iggy couldn't bring himself to say her name, and I couldn't either.I felt bad, mine was the only relationship that wasn't jerked apart by this.By that I mean,I was dating Nieve.Iggy was dating Yin.Max was dating Fang.Gazzy was dating Nudge.And MightyMite was trying for Angel.It was just too horrible to think of, and it made me sick.-Angel-I hate having psychic powers.Actually, I hate being an avian hybrid.If I wasn't this...Gazzy and MightyMite will be alive.A tingle went down my neck.-Yang-"What"-Max-"Was"-Nieve-"That"-Iggy-"Feeling?"-Angel-I was amazed, all five of us had said it simultaneously.And the feeling was wonderful, because it left us with 9 fantastic words.The words, in order were this.Gasman.Yin.Fang.Nudge.MightyMite.Presumed.Dead.The.School.Presumed here means "Alive until verified dead."-Max-Here's the point where we took off, knowing that there was a chance our family wasn't over yet.Then again, they could be dead and we could be going to die.Guess we'll just have to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekko

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Angel.   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Chapter 3
-Angel-We were flying over Bixby, Oklahoma when it hit me.I went down fast.I wasn't expecting a message from the dead..-Max-"ANGEL!" I swooped down, letting my wings shut for a faster fall, and flew towards Angel.I grabbed her arms, and let her momentum take us down towards the ground. Yang and Iggy landed beside us, Nieve following.Total came down after us.-Nieve-"Angel, what's wrong?" I said, concerned. Angel NEVER lost control, it just wasn't like her to plummet out of the sky.-Iggy-I felt so out of the loop. I wish Yin was here. She'd make me feel better, at least about the whole blind thing.Oh wait, she's dead.-Angel-"No. You're wrong Iggy. She's the one that sent the S.O.S." "Who survived with her, I don't know, but she's alive."-Yang-My eyes widened.I thought it had been a dream, last night.When she was calling my name.Yin and I had an emphatic connection, and that would probably explain my pains throughout the night."Let's go to the school." I said, getting ready for flight.I jumped into the air, and didn't even see the blackness come for me.It swallowed me whole, the way you'd swallow juice, without chewing.-Angel-"YANG!" This thing wasn't even a thing. It was a portal.I flew towards it, and Max tried to stop me. But I went in."GO TO THE SCHOOL!" I yelled, before we were cut off from each other.-Max-I looked around.3.There were 3 of us.We started off with 10, and now we were down to three.A sob started from my chest, and Nieve came first, to hug me.Then Iggy.-Nieve-I couldn't cry now...Max needed us to be strong, and I couldn't cry.But Yang...A single tear danced on my lips after escaping from my eyes.I wiped it off, quickly, but Max was about to know something was up.It quickly went from a hot summer day to a bleak, lifeless day.That was my power though, and it served me well, now that it was the temperature of my heart.Cold.-Iggy-I could infer(between the tears) that Yang and Angel had disappeared somehow, but I was still learning how to use my sonar.I held my arms, approximately 2.9 seconds before the goosebumps came.I sonared around.Snow?In Oklahoma?During Summer?Nieve.-Angel-We were in total darkness.For a while, anyways.I was a little scared, but Yang was right by me, so I felt safer.I heard a slight wooshing sound, followed by a cough.Yang's arm wasn't in mine anymore, and after a few seconds light turned on.Yang and I were in a cave, in a different dimension.We walked out.The sky was gray, the earth was yellow.We weren't in another dimension, we were in the..-Yang-"WELCOME TO JULY 32, 3045."My eyes widened, I would've said yeah right to Gazzy, but I saw the robot in front of me.And then I saw...THEM.It was amazing, they were so many things other then themselves.It's hard to explain how amazing they were, but I'll tell you one thing.It's weird to look at the grown-up version of yourself.
Chapter 4-Yang-"Hi." Me and myself said, at the same time.That may sound confusing, but I mean to say me and future me said Hi at the same time."Why are you here?" I asked."I'm here because I don't know why I'm here." I replied.I'm sorry, this is getting confused. I'll just stop writing all the I's when I'm referring to him."I always was clever." Yang said."I am clever." I replied."Angel, why are you two here?" He asked Angel.-Angel-"Yang here, or you...or...just him-" I pointed at the younger Yang. "Got sucked into a portal, I followed.""Oh, Good." Adult Yang said."Uh...where is everyone?" I asked, a little scared at the fact Older Yang was the only one I saw."Some of us died...about 2 years ago. Me, Gazzy, Nieve, and Nudge are the only original flock members left."He reached out, stretching his black wings-that were now streaked with gray-and yawned."Come on." He said.-Yang-Angel and I followed older me into the air. It was amazing. Let's just say, that I gained the powers of everyone in the flock when they died. The circumstances behind the powers suck, but the powers themselves are cool.We flew to a memorial.Old Nieve, Old Gazzy, Old Nudge, and another young girl were there."Great, I die." Angel muttered.I rolled my eyes, and landed after Older me."Oh my God." Nieve...old Nieve said."Hi...Nieve." I said, laughing."You are SO CUTE!" She about tackled me."Angel?" The Older Gasman said.He held her face in his hand, and a teardrop went down his cheek.-Angel-"Gaz?" I said, looking at him.His scars made it hard, but I maintained a look.I wanted to cry.He wasn't my Gazzy anymore, he was a battle scarred Gazzy.If this was the future, I didn't like it."Hi." The girl said, the younger one, with blue eyes and brown hair."Angel, this is Annabell. She's the daughter of-"The sky cracked, loudly, and the lightning came.Or...no...6 people with wings came.Oh God.It was me, Max, Fang, Iggy, MightyMite, and Yin.Future Yang growled."I thought you said they were dead." I said."Becoming white coats make them dead to me." He spit out, his teeth gritted.-Yang-Ever noogied your sister?Ever been noogied by a sister 20 years stronger, more experienced, and eviller than you?Didn't think so.She threw me into the wall after that, and if it wasn't for my phasing powers, I'd have no teeth and a broken nose."Angel?" I said, seeing a tiny, innocent...monster woman.Older Angel attacked my mind, throwing me into sleep.I felt some lifting..and then I was gone.-Angel-"YANG!" I yelled.Older Yang's head turned, but I was headed for the older version of me."ANGEL! DON'T!" Older Gazzy and Older Yang both yelled.Stop. I told that b**** that had my friend.She hit me with a mental blast that I barely blocked.I hit her with one back, and she dropped Yang. Older Nudge caught him.We started to fight...and it started to get really hot.-Older Yang-"ANGEL!" I yelled again, to the younger Angel.She was in a mental battle with Angel, and I was scared for her.I felt the mental waves flow back, and I was scared.I hid my younger self in a cave, and disguised the entrance as more mountain.He came to, and he looked out the cave entrance.He saw the Angels fighting, and ran towards them.He was right by them when the explosion happened.He was gone, and I knew then and there that one Angel was gone, and one was dead.I grabbed Nieve, and we flew through time again, determined to find them.The problem was, I didn't know which was dead and which wasn't.
Chapter 5
-Max-"GO TO THE SCHOOL!" And then, Angel was taken away.I fell this time. Nieve caught me on one of her ice downdrifts, and soon I was mad.Yang and Angel were probably dead.Just like everyone else.But Angel's final words were a command, and I'd follow it.I got up, and looked at Nieve.She nodded, and tapped her wrist 3 times.Iggy nodded too.We ran, straight off a cliff, and we pulled our wings up at the last minute.-Nieve-I tried not to let my powers win. But I was pissed, and sad. And so, we flew in 10 degree weather.In Texas, that's saying something.Espically since it's June..I made it snow. Happy Texas.I sighed.We weren't even close to the School, and we didn't know what to do when we got there.I saw the FlyBoys first.The newer ones, the ones with wings, claws, fangs, the works."Max!" I yelled, and then yelled the number "65!"Now, 65 is the manuver that we do whenever there's Flyboys coming and there's three of us.Iggy flew straight down, I flew up, higher into the clouds.Max maintained her momentum.-Iggy-I started to hum.Shapes were thrown at me, they became outlines of Max, Nieve, and the Flyboys.Then, the Wonders.The all female killing machines.They kicked some serious tuchus. They're nicknamed Harpies.If you've ever read The Odyssey, it explains Harpies.They make you see your desire, and swim to your death.Which is why when I saw Yin's outline barreling towards me, I ducked.I punched her as she passed.Something trickling down my arm, I told myself it was oil but I honestly didn't know.-Max-We killed the remaining 3 FlyBoys and knocked out the Harpies.We were exactly 4 hours away.And I had no idea what to do.-4 hours into the future--Old Yang-"They can't come here. It's a trap. Why is Angel trying to trap them?""I don't know." Nieve said.We both sighed, and headed out to find Max, Iggy, and Younger Nieve.She grabbed my hand, and we flew through time.We appeared in front of Max.-Present.--Max-"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled, as a older looking version of Nieve floated in front of me, next to her was an older looking version of Yang."We're Yang and Nieve, from the future. You can't go to the School.""He's right." Nieve said."What are you talking about?" I asked, now looking at Nieve."We can't go to the School. But I know where we can go.""Where?" I almost yelled."We have to go into space."My eyes widened, but we all flew for Cape Caneveral.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekko

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Angel.   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:23 pm

Chapter 6
-Yin-We appeared.Me, Fang, and MightyMite were together.I had no idea where Gazzy and Nudge were.I had to hope they were okay.But hey, if we lived through that red blast, they did too.I looked around.Fang and MightyMite's minds were both on girls, Angel and Max.You see, my power was the oppisite of Yang's.He can create illusions, make your brain lie to you.I can make you see the truth, and see inside of you. I'm an excellent lie detector.Fang faded away. Not gone, just invisible. He did it now with his mind, in full control. He wasn't confined to standing still anymore.MightyMite was, well...strong.We wound up in a forest. It wasn't a Earth forest, but it was a forest.Fang pulled out his iPod. It grew legs."Mi-mi-llamo es-es-es Cien Cero."Fang and I sent puzzled looks to MightyMite, the resident Spanish speaker."His name is one-hundred zero."Fang looked at it, and it changed to the form of a small beetle like thing. It jumped on his shoulder."Mi amor Fang!""It loves you." MightyMite said.-Fang-The three letter word I hated the most at the moment was accompianied with the three words I hated when combined with M-A-X. The three words were "Not with me." I hated being without her so much, and 100-0 was being weird. He kept talking about downloading before it was too late, or something like that.He gave me a weird vibe, so I chunked him.Kinda sad to see all the Panic at the Disco and Paramore songs go, but it was whatever.We walked throughout the forest. MightyMite kept walking weird, like his legs were too big.When I asked him what was wrong, his green eyes sparkled and he said "Nothing, Fang."I rolled my eyes, and we kept going.Wait.MightyMite doesn't have green eyes.He stabbed me in the neck with something, and I felt myself fading away.-Yin-"Fang and I gotta pee, Yin."I rolled my eyes, and kept walking.5 minutes later, Fang and MightyMite were behind me again, and we were walking.I looked around, and the green in the two of their eyes stood out.Wait.I looked again.Bad intentions.I took off my windbreaker, ever so slightly.Then I ran.Towards the end of this forest, looking for leverage to propel myself.I ran. And ran. And ran.And then fell.Well, I found a cliff at least.My wings snapped open.Have to get away NOW! I yelled in my mind.I lost them 2 hours later.I landed in a cave, tired as hell.I saw Nudge's backpack.They had been here.And Thank God that Gazzy always carried Sharpies now.Went to the volcano. Something weird is going on here.I heard the landing of feet outside, and was overjoyed. Nudge and Gazzy were here now."Yinnn..." He purred my name.MightyMite, who wasn't...himself right now, sounded deadly.I tiptoed through the cave, going further back.I saw a hole that a kid like me could fit through.I climbed out.It was already so late? How had that happened? I'd only been in the cave a few seconds.Time must work different here.I jumped off the top of the rock that was the cave, and ran into the forest.They'd be out here in no time.I ran again, cursing myself for forgetting Nudge's backpack. It probably had water in it.Water.I had an idea.It would kill my friends, or free them.I screamed.As loud as I could."FANG! MIGHTYMITE!"I flew then, literally, towards the river I had jumped over a while back.They followed slowly, and I grinned.I ran up behind them, and pushed MightyMite in. He made a small sound, and whatever was in him was dead now."Yin?" He groaned. He got out of the lake. He was weak now.I pushed Fang in next, but my arm went through him.I cursed my stupidity in forgetting he could make shadow copies of himself as the world faded to black, thanks to the roundhouse to my head.-MightyMite-Fang had knocked out Yin. I couldn't get re-taken over by 100-0. So I limped into the forest.I grabbed a few dry leaves, and pulled out the lighter I'd stolen from Iggy a while back.I started the fire, but it wasn't enough.I went over to a rooted tree, and picked it up. I put it on the fire, and it flamed instantly.Fang grinned over me."What are you doing, idiot?" His voice with a robotic hint to it said.Damn. 100-0 was learning how to control us fast.As I saw Fang's hand coming for my temple to knock me out, I grinned in satisfaction.I was signaling. I had read that message in the cave, even though 100-0 overlooked it.The world went starry, blurry, and then evaporated into nothingness.-Nudge-"Gaz." I said it quietly, so not to wake up the whatever they weres above us.It was a smoke signal. And I knew who it was from.I knelt to touch the ground. His intentions were to tell us that something was wrong with Fang.Ever since that red blast had killed Max, Yang, Angel, Iggy, and Nieve, I wouldn't have been suprised. But he meant something wrong as in something was controllng him.-Gazzy-I looked at it."S'go." We jumped off from the ledge of here, and unsnapped our wings. I flew by Nudge, making clouds around us. Not even fart clouds, not anymore. Angel, Iggy, and Max's deaths had fixed that for me. My stomach filled with doubt as we raced there.
Chapter 7
-Yang-My eyes hurt. I didn't know where I was, when I was, and hardly knew who I was, but I was alive.I looked around. I was alone, in a damp, dark cave. I saw writing on the wall, and a backpack.Nudge's backpack.I saw Yin run in here, scared. She read the message."Yin!" I cried. She ignored me.Then I saw MightyMite and Fang run in."GUYS!" They ignored me too.The scenery changed. MightyMite's lighter would not start. I touched it. It started. He was sending a signal.It changed again. Gazzy and Nudge were in front of me now, flying quickly."NUDGE! GAZZY!" She glanced back at me, but said nothing. I then realized what had happened.I was shaken awake."YANG! Wake up!"Angel slapped me on the cheek."Angel? What happened?""I don't know. Older me and I were fighting, and I don't remember past that.""Where are we?" I asked."Somewhere dark."I looked around. She hadn't been kidding. It was like an abyss outside."Oh my God."A shiver went down my spine, and I could see the light from my eyes shining. I was holding us in some kind of bubble.I am such an undersea nerd that I actually knew where we were.We were at the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle, where I was the most powerful.I was the only experiment besides Yin engineered paranormally.That explained my shields, her knives. She was the force, and I was the field.-Angel-He was holding us in.30,000 Plus was weighing on his shoulders, and he shrugged.This bubble was powerful.And it started to raise.Slowly, we floated.About 2 days later we floated to the top.He had been changing the enzymes in our brain to stimulate the things that gave us nutrition, using our leftover fat to feed ourselves.We were in a weird spot, the Bermuda Triangle. We kept floating, into the air. That's when the bubble popped.It was nauseating. The air in the bubble was gone, and now the normal air was back. It was so heavily polluted I felt sick to my stomach.I saw a weird shape. It was Florida, that I knew.I turned around. We were just over Cuba. That's weird.We decided on Texas for now. We flew to Galveston.We flew down, going into civilian mode. People knew about us now, but we didn't want to drown in paparazzi.We walked into a Town & Country. It was a January day, one of those weird days in Texas when it's super cold, and thankfully they sold hoodies in there.We bought them snug. It'd be the easiest way to cut the wing slots in the back.We bought a couple of snacks, and then walked over into the rental car agency. We needed to be in a car, civilian mode to perfection.He got a white van.Perfect, because there's literally millions of those in America, and there was extra room. We didn't do cramped spaces.I drove first, letting him rest.I looked around on the road.orlando, FLORIDA was on one sign. Weird. Why wasn't Orlando capitalized?I saw a little boy wearing white everything, and a multicolored cape."Canaveral." Yang muttered in his dreams.Cape Canaveral, Florida.I slammed on the brakes, swerving to turn around. The U turn was illegal, and the cop turned on his lights, but we didn't have time."We're not getting the deposit back, are we?" Yang asked, already opening the sliding door, to jump out. I was driving towards a chasm."Nope," I said, smiling in spite of the situation.I grabbed the Big Blue I had bought, and put it on the gas pedal. Yang jumped out 10 feet away from the chasm, landing in the chasm perfectly, and flying to the other side.I waited for 2 feet away, and then jumped.Something was wrong.My foot had gotten stuck under the seat, and I plummeted with the van.-Yang-I flew down at about 200 miles per hour.I kicked the van, and it started to break around Angel's foot. She was still going too fast."Angel...you gotta try and stop.""I can't." She said. "I can't control it. What if I can't un-stop?""It doesn't matter if you die!"100 feet."I can't."80 feet."DO IT!"60 feet."No, I'm scared."40 feet."DO IT NOW!"20 feet."ANGEL, DO IT NOW!"15 feet.She shut her eyes, and teardrop came out.My eyes glazed over.-Angel-I broke out of the van, my leg free.I grabbed onto Yang's arm, hoping I could get us up before the van unfroze and blew up.I pulled him about 60 feet into the air, which was hard, considering I'd frozen wind."Angel." He said, and then the van exploded.-Yang-One thing I'd never recommend?Getting hit by an explosion from 75 feet away. It still hurts.We got blown into the air about 30 more feet, and then started to fall.We stretched our wings out, mine at 16 feet across, hers at 10.We landed on the side of the chasm the police were not on."Damn." I said.She looked at me, confusion on her face."Never getting my $150 back."She smiled. " I could always freeze time and take it.."I rolled my eyes. "Please. I'm never getting frozen again."We laughed, and laid there. The sun had come out.----Meanwhile, Quite a while aways-----Nieve-We had stopped in Texas, and I had cried there, so it'd be snowy for a while.We were now in Mississippi, close to the Mexican border.Max had called an end for tonight, which was good. I needed to sleep, and dream.My dreams had become visions lately.I laid down, and then heard a boom.I got up out of the tent, it was warm in the winter night. A fire burned, thanks to Iggy. I looked up at the sky. I heard Skrit, skrit, skrit.I turned in circles. I couldn't find the cause of the noise."STONES!" Max yelled, running in front of me. She was hit by the first one, and her death was swift."MAX!" I yelled, scared.Iggy looked at me, his eyes bleeding, and screamed with fury and pain. He was crying blood.He wasn't even alive by the time the rock him."IGGY!" I yelled.I was all alone now.I looked around, but in every direction I saw stone.There was no way out...but up.Fortunately, I'm kind of an expert at up.I jumped, and unleashed my wings.MightyMite barrled towards me with a sword.I sat up in my sleeping back, clutching my chest.No hole.Just a dream.So I hoped.
Chapter 8
-Yin-I woke up in the cave Nudge had written in, tired and hazy.I saw Fang over me, mad about something."You are uncontrolable." He said in that robot voice that made him sound like he was echoing.I was cold, pissed that I had taken my windbreaker off.Whatever."YIN! FANG! MIGHTYMITE!" Nudge's high soprano and Gazzy's deep bass voices called.I wanted to scream, but Fang wrapped a do rag in my mouth, and muffled me.I was so mad right now, that I just wanted to tear Fang apart.The force started crackling around me, and Fang turned back.He threw a rock at me, and it hit my head, hurting me.I whimpered."Mhn?" MightyMite asked me, just waking up.I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see what was going to happen."Fang?" Nudge said, coming into the cave. Gazzy hadn't landed yet.He elbowed her in the back of the head, but she punched him.He shuddered."MAGNUHNISM!" I yelled, through my gag. It could stop computers.She increased her magnetic field, and my jewerly was pulling at my skin to go to her.Fang fell to the ground, unconsious."Mmmge!"She ran over to me, tearing the gag off.The tears came, and she hugged me, soothing me."Oh Nudge.." I said.We undid MightyMite's bondage.Gazzy ran in the cave, screaming, and we heard a big roar."Damn it Gazzy! I told you to not fart by that cave!" Nudge yelled.We grabbed Fang, picking him up, and ran further into the cave."The hole!" I yelled.I climbed up first, and then Nudge.We pulled Fang up, and then Gazzy came.MightyMite screamed, and didn't come up the ladder."Go!" I yelled at them, jumping into the hole again."MightyMite?" I said, already scared.I heard a roar, and illuminated the cave.The light of truth-another one of my powers.It was like a giant Flyboy, but with a shark head and bear body.It had a scorpian tail, and the talons of an eagle.It roared, but it was the roar of a lion.It reared it's wings, and pulled me into it's arms.It sprayed some kind of vapor, it was green and smelled horrible.My stomach lurched, but I was paralyzed. And numb.On the way flying out, he turned us invisible. He hit my head. It didn't hurt, because I was numb, but it was already purple. It was gonna bruise.I moved my eyes, the only thing I could move.I saw MightyMite, paralyzed too, a teardrop coming down his cheek.I blinked my eyes, and we flew onto the horizion, via the monster.-----Meanwhile------Iggy-We were flying..in what I determind to be Florida. It was moderately hot, even though it was nightime, and my head hurt.We landed, looking for a motel, since we used Max's debit card, we didn't have to sleep in a tent again.We went into a Mariott. We got 2 rooms, one for us and one for the future Yang and Nieve.We all went into our rooms, and I sat by the window. I felt something.No, it was someONE."Yang?" I asked."Yeah?" He said, but it was the older one.I sighed. It smelled like Yang, the odor of Abercrombie cologne that he stole two weeks ago.-Yang, the younger one-"Iggy!" I reached out, touching him. It was weird now, I was clueless to how I was being here and with Angel at the same time.I woke up."Angel, we have to go to room 343 at a Mariott in Florida.""Okay." We jumped into the air, and flew off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekko

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Angel.   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:23 pm

Chapter 9
-Angel-When Yang told me we needed to go, I left.I believed him, and saw his dream.We flew, in the dark. Weird that it was dark so early, and I was confused a bit.Fang's image kept flashing in my eyes.I flew down.Fang, Nudge, and Gazzy were here...and not here at the same time.They were in a different dimension, but in this spot in that dimension."KEEP GOING!" I yelled to Yang.I needed to stay here, so that we could find this place again.I waved, and watched his form go from visible to invisible.He flew away, a dot in the sky.I spun around, moving the air around me."Fang! Nudge! Gazzy!"-Fang-Suddenly, the air around us shimmered."Angel?" I said, seeing parts of her dimly."Nudge, try to go through."-Nudge-I ran, jumping into the air.-Angel-Nudge fell out by me, and I smiled, already starting to cry."Nudge! I said, hugging her.My concetration dropped, and the portal closed."No." I said, getting up and trying to re-open it. I couldn't."Come on, we have to get to Max."I grabbed Nudge's hand, and we jumped into the air, looking for Yang.-Yang-I flew, towards the Mariott. I could see the WELCOME TO FLORIDA sign now, distantly, thanks to my hawk vision.I saw someone barreling towards me."Who are you?" I demanded when he ran into me."My name...they called me...Pronto."When his body twitched, I found out why.He was fast.And I don't mean "Ooh, he can win a race." I mean FAST. As in like, super quick.He should've been called bullet, he could probably outrun one."Okay..." I said.He explained how he had been looking for us, since he saw what the Flyboys did."Let's go." I said, and we kept on to Florida.It wouldn't have been a bad trip, except the fact that the Mariott blew up as we landed on top of it.
Chapter 10
-Nudge-We had left Gazzy, Yin, Fang, and MightyMite in that dimension. I had a feeling that Gazzy and Fang were already looking fo Yin and MightyMite.Angel & I flew, I wasn't talkative today because I felt sick, and Angel was engrossed in thought."Oh no." She said, and then I heard an explosion."YANG!" She yelled, and started to fly faster.I followed her, and made the winds of earth push us harder, making us go faster.When we got there, amazingly everyone that was in there had been evacuated."Not Max. Or Iggy. Or Nieve."I felt a brief chill."Angel, look for Yang." She walked off, to check the rubble.I used my magnetism and wind powers to lift up a pile of 20 foot high debris. Max and Nudge were under there, in a ice bubble. Iggy was across the street, having jumped out and flown to another roof when the Mariott was collapsing.I heard Yang groan, but at that moment, Nieve's bubble popped, and her and Max saw me."NUDGE!" They both yelled, smiling, crying, and tackled me."I'm here, I'm here."After the speaking, Max gave me a look."Yeah, he's okay." I said. She breathed a sign of relief.-Nieve-Nudge was the last person I expected to hear today.I got up, running over to Angel. She was taking care of Yang.I knelt by him, quiet.Some other guy was twitching...VERY QUICKLY.The twitcher walked over to Max, and they talked for a while. I held Yang's hand.I gave him some of my power, and I felt him healing.Angel got up, walking over to Max.-Iggy-I flew to where I echoed Max, Angel, Nudge, and some guy we didn't know."Nudge!" I said, a smile crossing my face as I hugged her.-Max-A boy introduced myself, he said his name was Pronto.A sickening feeling went through my body."Yang. Nieve. From the future!" I yelled, digging through the rubble.I looked up. An electronic billboard saidMAXIMUM-WENT HOME. YOU HAVE YANG BACK.BEWARE YOUR COMPANY.It went back to an ad for Pizza Barn.I looked down."Come on, we need to go."20 minutes later, my troops were rallied.It was Me, Nudge, Iggy, Yang, Angel, Nieve, and this new Pronto guy who said he had been at the School.We were at seven. With four missing.If Nieve was right, this space shuttle was going to be the one that took us into some rip in time that'd allow us to go to where Fang, Yin, MightyMite, and Gazzy were.Nudge was taking long in the store, so Nieve and I went in after her.She was in the restroom.We knocked on the door, and she pulled us in.-Nudge-I was having a hard time believing it myself.That one night...it was how this happened.I couldn't think about it again, until Gazzy was here.But it filled my mind.I knew I had to tell someone. Angel already knew, through my mind conversation to her.But I wanted Max and Nieve to know, so I brought them in.-Nieve-Nudge pulled us into the restroom with a pained look on her face."What's wrong?" I asked.She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.She took a breath, and handed me a small stick.I looked at it, and my eyes widened.A plus sign had greeted my eyes."This means-" I stuttered."I'm 6 days late." She said, in reference to her Aunt Flow."So you're-" Max said, but couldn't say the word."Pregnant." Nudge said, with a sad smile.
Chapter 11
-Gazzy-Fang had a sense something was wrong, so we went into the cave.I wish Nudge was here. She could've found them right away.I touched the grond.Visions popped into my head.Yin getting gassed, and then takenI saw where the monster was headed, and I ran, jumping out of the cave, and took off.-Fang-I followed Gaz. He knew where he was going, he had a determined look on his face.But when we showed up at a tree, my hope flickered.I glanced sideways at him, he just shrugged.I kicked at the tree, it shimmered, and my foot went through.Gazzy and I swung our arms through the hologram, as if it was smoke.We saw a door, and jumped into the hologram.It was huge in here. How he fit that behind a tree, I'll never know.We opened the door.It led down a horrible long hallway, that was covered with blood.I sniffed.My animal instincts informed me it was long dried, not Yin's or MightyMite's."STOP!" We heard. MightyMite.I grabbed Gaz's arm, and we shone, going out of existance.We ran down the hall my favorite way, invisibly, and came to a big room.MightyMite was throwing things at this horrible monster-shark-bear-scorpion thing.Being 14, you wouldn't think he was strong. But he was hurt and still throwing cinderblocks at that guy.Gazzy ran over to Yin, and I stood still to keep him invisible.-Yin-"Yin." I heard my name, Gazzy's voice, but saw nothing."Am I dead?" I whispered."No, I'm just invisible."He unstrapped me from the table.I got up, stretching my arms.I saw myself get on the table, a shadow copy, complements of Fang.I tied her..me...her up, and I was turned invisible.Gazzy and I flew up into the air, and we rushed towards the monster.He was shooting gas, but Gazzy was putting bubbles around him.When I say bubbles, I do mean gas bubbles.The guy staggered. He was close to knocked out.Then he shot air.It was smart.It filled the room, but didn't touch the invisible things.He easily knocked us down.He came over, grabbing Fang by the hair along the way.His mouth grew huge, and he threw the three of us down.We wound up in his stomach.He was growling from the outside for some reason.-Fang-He was growling, I could hear that.He started to whimper, then cry.The whole stomach started to shake, and I was scared that he was hurting MightyMite.We felt a tremor, and then saw light.We each crawled out, through the new hole.When we did, we realized the whole was where his head was.MightyMite's arms were red, with fur on them.His shirt was splattered with green blood...as were me, Gazzy, and Yin, only worse."Did you crush his-" Yin started."Don't ask." MightyMite said, a bitter yet scared tone.Had he really killed it?We walked through the lair, each of us tired.We found a room with a giant bed in it, and we all snuggled in for the night.-MightyMite-They thought I was asleep.I couldn't sleep, not after what happened..I hadn't even meant to hurt it, I was just trying to get it to throw up.It was stumbling through the lab, with me on its back.It ran into some cannon, that I can only assume to be a disenagrator.It started to shake as he tried to push me in it, but I fell off.His head got stuck, and he was crying.I got up to try to help him, but the blast had killed it.It's head splattered all over my shirt.When Yin came out, she tried to ask me if I'd crushed his head.I just decided to leave it at "Don't ask.", my voice wavered and made me sound scared, but also bitter.I closed my eyes, but his head exploding dancing inside my eyelids.I couldn't sleep.I heard skrit, skrit, skrit.100-0.I got up out of the bed(easy to do if you have telekinesis).I walked into the next room.I opened the door, and what waited for me scared me.It was 100-0, but he had combined with the computers, and he was HUGE."YIN! FANG! GAZZY!" I was able to yell before he threw me at the wall."Ow." I said.Yin ran into the room, but the door slid shut behind her, locking Gaz and Fang out.She ran to me, pulling me away as he slammed down his arm.She jumped into the air, pulling me up as our wings busted out of our clothes.-Yin-Oh damn oh damn oh damn.100-0 must have locked Fang and Gazzy out. I was so mad and scared, I just started to use my powers.I blinded him. I was giving him everything I had."Transferring to solar power." His robot voice said.But I was already brightening, and he would use my light to help him."MIGHTYMITE! KNOCK ME OUT!"He flew up, tackling me. It worked, taking my light.We grabbed jumper cables, and I gave them to MightyMite.Oh I hope this worked.I did it again, giving him everything I had.He started to grow, and then I stopped.I started to drain the light from him."NOW!" I yelled, and MightyMite threw the wire he was holding into the water.It was connected to 100-0, the main computer, and in a pond."NOOOO!" 100-0 screamed, still on solar power, as the electricity shorted him out.The door opened & the computers went back to normal.100-0 became an iPod and fell to the ground.Fang and Gaz ran over to MightyMite, and I went to the iPod.I bashed it against the ground, and all that was left was the part the said iPod, and a little bit of the screen.The screen flickered, and said MADE BY THE SCHOOL.The iPod part confirmed it.A growl escaped my chest.Oh, it was SO on.
Chapter 12
-Yang-Max, Nudge, Angel, and Nieve had been acting weird, as if something hidden was beneath the surface, but I didn't know what to say. Eh. Probably just a girl thing.I heard Pronto and Iggy speaking quietly 20 feet below, Pronto had said that he was from the Mississippi School.Iggy nodded his head.I really didn't care, but I chose to eavesdrop.-Iggy-"So, what's life like in Mississippi?" I asked this new guy, Pronto."Oh, it's weird. Really cold sometimes, hot other times.""Oh." I said, looking forward.I screed. It was my way of echolocating."What's that?" Pronto asked."Oh, just my way of being a bat." I said, mockingly.-Pronto-"Okay.." I said, a tad confused about the whole ordeal.Meeting these people, and their trusting me so quickly.It didn't seem real.-Nudge-I found out some facts after a phone call from Max's mom.1.)A normal woman takes 9 months, I'm an avian hybrid, which probably means mine will go faster.2.)She wasn't sure how our periods worked. Being avian and all.3.)She called Max's dad, and he said there had never been any Avian/Hybrid births. Which was weird.Partially because Me and Gazzy were part human, I didn't know if the baby would come out with any other bird mutations.4.)A sonagram wouldn't work for me. Apperently all mutant hybrids had multiple layers of skin, which meant that it wouldn't see all the way through. Which meant I wouldn't know my baby's gender until it came out.5.)It was probably not safe.This one I'd have to figure out on my own, but I was NOT having an abortion.I already loved my baby, and I didn't care if it was different.Because in my world, different was normal.-Max-"Okay guys," I said, as we landed inside a hangar at Cape Canaveral."We need to get into one of those new high speed rockets.""Easy." Nudge said, touching one of the control pads.She morphed into one of the guards, in his uniform."Bradley." I said, looking at the nametag.Yang became another guard, in reality he just made himself look 30 and got the uniform and nametag that said "Urmom".He was always making those jokes.."Let's do this." Yang's voice, which had become slightly deeper at 30 instead of 17.Nudge's voice had also changed, into a very, very deep bass.Guess Bradley was a big boy.They walked away.-Nudge-I wasn't Nudge. I was Bradley.I had to rely on my acting skills now, it was the only way to stay alive.Yang and I walked towards the "key" room.He went in first, because if he couldn't get by, he could simply make himself look invisible.I had a harder time. I had recently acquired the ability to morph, the only drawback was that I had to touch what that person had touched, or touch the actual person to become them.Yang walked out of the door, which I'm sure meant he got the keys.We ran back, me turning back to me, him turning us invisible.We ran to where the rocket was.Max, Pronto, Angel, Iggy, and Nieve were waiting by it, and I unlocked it.It opened, and we discovered a problem.There were only 6 seats. One of us would have to stay behind.Max was running the probabilities through her head.-Max-"Well, I have to go. Which leaves us with 5. I need Nudge and Angel to go, and I'll need Yang. And most likely Nieve."All of my team, excluding myself, looked at Pronto."Or we could look for a bigger shuttle."Everyone scattered, and 5 minutes later Angel mentally messaged us.9 seater & 7 seater, by the fence.Those ran through my head. They must've been huge.I got there first, followed by Yang, Nudge, Nieve, Iggy, and finally Pronto.We all got in.I found 7 space suits, and we got in them.I got strapped in, Nieve and I would pilot it.Yang and Angel said at the defense controls, if we needed, they would start attacking.Nudge was doing nothing. I didn't want to chance...the baby.Iggy...couldn't echolocate up there.And Pronto, well I wasn't sure about him just yet..-Nieve-The engines turned up."20 seconds remaining to lift off," A robotic voice told us.----Across the Cape----"SIR!" Robertson yelled."Yes?" I asked, paitently."UNAUTHORIZED LAUNCH!""What???!?!?" I said, furious.The security cameras focused on a sitting ship."What is this?" I said, angry"Sorry, sir." Robertson said, scared now."Fired." I said, waving, my sign to leave.Still, I sent my best man, Bradley, to go check it out.-Nieve-"Why isn't anyone coming?" I said, knowing that Cape Canaveral security wasn't THIS bad.Yang smiled, but remained silent. His eyes shone with gold, meaning he had something to do with it.I really didn't care."Ready?" Max said.The robotic voice informed us that there were 10 seconds left.10.I felt scared9.I wasn't so sure about this..8.Then I remembered that this was the only way to save Yin.7.We all tensed, holding onto our seats.Except Max and Nieve, they were flying the ship.6.The anxiety just kept building.5.Sweat beaded down my forehead.4.The thought that this a bad idea crossed my mind.3.It stayed in my mind, causing doubt.2.I reached for my seat belt1."Liftoff." The robot voice said, and then we were FLYING.-Yang-Getting blasted up into uncertain space is not fun.Don't try it.There were screams of excitement, anxiety, and fear throughout the cabin.Personally, I was happy."WOO-HOO!" I yelled, estatic. I felt so energized."OH YEAH!" I kept yelling."Air ON!" Max yelled, and the air in our suits filled our lungs.Something that wasn't exciting?The weightlessness of gravity.At the moment, we were in civvie mode.Which, as you probably don't know, means that our wings...Well, we didn't bundle them up anymore.We had the ability to...suck them into our skin.Don't ask me to explain, I just know they disappear.Anyways, it was boring, the whole weightlessness thing.It was like flying, with a little bit less wing work."There." Nieve said, as we passed the moon.She was pointing at something dark.-Max-A black hole?Was she serious?"Are you sure?" I said."Yes." Nieve said."Okay..." I drove towards the hole, not having anything to lose.I mean, if my friends died with me, and Fang was dead, what did I have?We flew towards it, uncertain.-Iggy-Max and Nieve weren't making sense, not saying anything in words."What are we talking about?" I said, bitterly.Pronto leaned over."We're going into a black hole." He said, with a twinge of fear in his voice."HYPERSPEED! NOW!" Nieve yelled.We flew into what could only have been a black hole.I felt a lurch.I felt sick.I felt....-?????????-Before we got in the ship, I laughed.I was going to kill them one by one when we got Fang, Gazzy, Yin, and MightyMite back.As we got in the ship, I saw Ari and Eli.I sat down inside the ship.All hail the School.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekko

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Angel.   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Chapter 13
-Yin-Pissed, angry, furious, and bloodthirsty didn't even began to explain what I was fathoming.When I got out of this God forsaken forest, the School would pay.I was SICK AND TIRED of them ALWAYS ruining our lives, or trying to kill us.So Jeb, and Ari, and the others would pay this time.I'd see to it myself.The world around us was shimmering.The wormholes of transport were opening larger, making here a dangerous place to be."Come on, guys." She turned around.Fang and Gazzy were standing around, but MightyMite was nowhere to be found.Her stomach lurched.She saw MightyMite's sweatshirt lying on the ground in front of an open wormhole.She ran towards the hole, but it closed up, making her run into the tree."DAMN IT!" She yelled, tears already coming."MightyMite."-Gazzy-This was bad.MightyMite had been making a lame joke, and then got REAL quiet.Should've been my first clue.He was like Nudge...never shut up.Nudge. He wondered where she was, with a sore heart.If she was even alive.He sighed, and kept walking behind Fang and Yin.They were going to survive, weren't they?-Fang-Yin was pissed, and so was I. Gazzy was wallowing in sadness, which I was feeling some of too.I cringed.Max....she was....not dead. Just gone.Away from me.Which felt a hell of a lot like death to me.But if I had survived, there was a hell of a good chance she had too.MightyMite...where was he? I had heard the "Orange you glad I didn't say banana.", and then I heard a small vacuum cleaner noise.I turned around, and he was gone.This sucked royally.-Yin-My mind screamed my brother, best friends, and Iggy's name.I tried to close it out. It didn't work.Damn.Oh, well. I guess I'd just give up. I knew they were dead in my heart, and the tears hadn't stopped yet, they'd just dropped into silentness.Silent..it was my preferred way to suffer.It was time to give up.Max, my motherly figure.Iggy, my love.Yang, my brother.Nudge, my almost sister.Nieve, my almost sister.Angel, my little baby.MightyMite, my little man.All gone, just like that.It was sickening.So as I heard the giant crinking of aluminum foil, I braced for death.I turned around, seeing a ripple in time.What came out of it was shocking."Oh my God.." I said, as I saw my dead friends.
Chapter 14
-In the Year 3045-((These are the future versions..))-Yang-I looked at Nieve, Nudge, Gazzy, Annabell, and the other.We were having Max and Fang's funeral."The traitor...has still got them tricked. We cannot interfere with the past and tell them that the traitor is-""INTRUDER ALERT!"My eyes rolled to the screen."Oh my God." I said, knowing who it was exactly.Fang II.We were dead.I hit the wall with my newest power, deletion, and it left a hole."GO!" I yelled at Nudge, Nieve, Annabell, and the other.They flew out."Goodbye, Gasman. My old friend." Fang II said."You aren't Fang!" I yelled, but he obliterated my oldest friend, Gasman, into ashes."YOU SON OF A BIT-" But that was as far as I got.The world went black.Fang II had no mercy.-Nudge-Oh God.He had killed my husband, and my friend.For that he would pay."Nieve, take Annabell. Take her too.." I said, pointing at the Other."Nudge, no I can't..." Nieve's eyes filled with tears."You have to. There's no point in us all dying. Go to the secret place." I said. It had enough food and supplies.I kissed Annabell on the forehead, hugged Nieve, and waved at the Other.I flew in, to my death.-Nieve-I cried.My husband, my friends. Who would this Fang kill next?Not Annabell. Of that I would make sure.I flew, holding Annabell's hand.I also held the Other's arm, loosely.I heard Fang II scream, then Nudge.Then the building exploded.I closed my eyes.The pain was reaching me.I had to get to the younger versions of us...it would be the only way to stop Fang II from ever coming to life."Come on, Annabeth. Other." I opened the door to the safe place, and let Other and Annabell in.I warmed up the machine, getting it ready.I knew what was going to have to happen.I set it for June 29th, 2010. It was when they were.I stroked Annabeth's tanned skin, and light brown hair."I love you." I said."I love you too, Nieve."Her body disappeared.The time machine had taken her from me.I sighed, then held Other's hand.I touched a button, and the hideout exploded.He wasn't getting to Annabell. That was my final thought.-Annabell-I screamed as I was thrown around in time.It seemed like a giant clock, in a wormhome.Mom and Dad were dead. But they'd been dead for a while.(And by while I mean not that long ago.)I cried, as I was tossed out.I was in a giant desert, made of white sand.It was temperate, but not burning.I looked around.I saw a small boy, about my age, 14, and walked to him."Who are you?" I asked."MightyMite." He answered."And you?"My eyes widened.It was MightyMite?How was that possible?He had just recently died...
Chapter 15: Reunited, and it feels so good
-Max-Oh my God.Fang and I leaped at each other, kissing.Iggy and Yin got together too, and so did Nudge and Gazzy.Nieve and Yang held hands, and Angel looked around.Pronto just stood there.Wait. Where was MightyMite?"Where's MightyMite?"-Yin-Oh yeah. The tears started again, and Iggy held me."He got taken away..by a wormhole."I looked in the ship.7 seats..Oh no.We weren't all gonna fit.Maybe...if we rode through the wormhole.-Gazzy-I looked at Max, holding Nudge's hand.Yes, MightyMite had disappered.I didn't know how we were gonna find him.-Nudge-I was so happy to be with Gazzy, I didn't hear that MightyMite was gone.-Angel-"WHAT!" I yelled.MightyMite couldn't be gone...I was just starting to like him..-Nieve-My stomach lurched.I fell, into Yang's arms.I could only see black.-Yang-I was happy to see my sister, but devestated at the news.Nieve fell into my arms.I held her.-Iggy-MightyMite, my other best friend(besides Gaz), was gone.Where was he?I had to find him.-Pronto-I stood there, unknowing of what to do.I had never met MightyMite.----------------Meanwhile-------------------MightyMite-I was back on Earth somehow, in Cape Canaveral.I looked around.I saw Yin's bracelet.Oh my God.I went to pick it up, and was trapped.Annabell followed me, but got trapped too."I never thought you were YOUNG once."I looked at her, but ignored it.I knew where we were headed.The School.-----------------Back to the other planet------------------??????????-While everyone was having a tear fest, I walked over to the ship.I checked the radio."We have caught 2 bird children."2?I only remembered sending out the order for MightyMite."One male, One female."Well then."To the School, then." I said, grinning.I put my sad face back on, and got in the ship.I started it, and flew away, back to the hole of the planet."HEY!" I heard Maximum's voice scream.I'm pretty sure they were all suprised when the red beam hit them once again, throwing them into cages at the School.
Chapter 16: A Traitor Among Us
-Max-I woke up, my brain foggy.I did see MightyMite though."M!" I yelled, hugging his neck."How did you survive?"MightyMite smiled mischveiously.I overlooked it for now.I saw the other girl."And you are?"-Annabell-Oh, My God.They really all HAD been young once.I guess I had been wrong.I looked into the face of Maximum Ride."My name is Annabell, and I'm from the future. I'm your-""SHUT UP!" I heard a giant wolf thing yell."Mr. Bachelder?" I said, speaking to my neighbor."Wrong, that's Ari." Nudge said."No, that's Mr. Bachelder. He's my neighbor. He would never try to hurt me."Ari grabbed Gazzy by the hair, pulling him against the bar, whispering into his ear.He smiled, a wolfy grin, and threw Gasman back.-Nudge-"YOU BASTARD!" I yelled at Ari.I crawled to Gazzy, and checked him out.His head wasn't bleeding, but it was gonna have a lump.I looked at the new girl."Who are you to Max?" I said, after Ari left."I'm her-"She didn't scream when the Flyboy pulled her back, just gasped.-MightyMite-"Stop!" I yelled at the robot, but it was no use.He wasn't going to let her go.I ran at the bars, breaking through."COME ON!" I yelled to the Flock.Nieve and Iggy, followed by Yang, Fang, Gazzy, and Nudge, and finally Max, Yin, Angel, and some other guy ran out.I ran towards the Flyboy, breaking it into pieces."IDENTIFYING!" I heard a giant robot say.It sounded just like 100-0.It started to say something..."MightyMite-Super Strength.Maximum Ride-Super SpeedNudge-Magnetism, Clairvoyance, MorphingYin and Yang-Boy, Illusions and unidentfied. Girl-Light of TruthFang-InvisibilityAngel-PsychicIggy-Sonar, Optic BlastsNieve-Cold controlGasman-Sonic Flatuence, Sonic voicePronto, supersonic speedUnregistered person-unknown powers."I hit it as hard as I could."SHUT UP!" I yelled.After powers came weaknesses, and we didn't need that.We ran, busting through a window.Our wings came out, and we flew, as a flock of 12.We were finally back together.We would be back to the School, but we needed time to regroup, and get help.In New York, Barcelona, Spain, and then Rome, Italy.-Yang-I gave Yin a smile.It was the first time in two weeks we'd flown together.We merged-spirtually, not physically.It was beautiful, but what had happened to them was horrible.-Max-"Sleep now, then off to The Big Apple, Everyone." I said, us in the cave we had picked.We had put Angel & MightyMite to sleep, and some of us snuck out.Fang & I, Iggy and Yin, Nudge and Gazzy, and Yang and Nieve.It was beautiful.We all gathered around the fire, for Nudge's telling.-Nudge-"Gazzy, Fang, Yang, Iggy. I have something to say. It's really important."Gazzy looked at me with love in his eyes.Fang and Yang too, but they were my brothers.Iggy smiled, meaning "Hurry, so I can eat my marshmallows.""Gazzy.." I said, now uncertain."Yeah?" He said to me."I'm...I'm..."-Gazzy-"You're what?"Nudge was confusing me, and the other girls cheering her on to tell me wasn't helping.-Nudge-"I'm...pregnant."-Gazzy-The news hit me like an anvil.My first thoughts, I'm bitter to say, were not those of joy.They were of sorrow.What if she was to get hurt? Our baby would die."I...I..."Then I saw her face, and I knew it would be okay."Fantastic." I said, grinning really big."That gives me something to say too." Max said.-Nieve-Oh God. Max was already going to tell everyone?She had sworn me to secrecy, after she started puking her guts out.-Max-"Fang, I have to tell you something right now. I know you remember what was happening 4 weeks ago, and it's here to bite you in the butt, amigo." I lifted the shirt up, uncovering my stomach.Fang's eyes widened, but he got close.He touched my stomach, making it invisible.We could see the baby.It was...a...The tears started."That kid's gonna be spoiled." Gazzy said, smiling.-Iggy-"Guys." I said, just having just found something.It was a badge from the School.It was in a hiding spot, in the cave."Looks like one of us is a traitor."My friends gasped, and looked around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekko

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Angel.   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Chapter 17: On The Run
-Angel-
Everyone was sort of expecting me, Nieve, and Yin to turn up pregnant.Max and Nudge were the first to be pregnant, Max was about 3 months, Nudge was just 5 weeks.
What was scary, and I didn't want to tell anyone, I could hear the babies thoughts..
It was the ultimate secret.
What I heard, and then told MightyMite, was that one of us was a traitor.
I know what you're thinking(not a joke), that I could easily hear what the traitor was thinking.
Whoever the traitor was, they were good at making it sure I couldn't hear them.
But I had my suspicions...
-Max-
I was being realistic.
It wasn't me, it wasn't Fang, it wasn't Angel.
Those were the only for sures.
Angel, if she was the one who was telling on us, we'd be dead already.
Fang loves me, and I'm not the traitor.
Everyone else...I don't know.
-Everyone-
I didn't know what was true, but I knew one thing.
I wasn't the traitor.
-Yang-
I was so tired, because a cave floor is uncomfortable.
I couldn't sleep anyways, because a traitor was out there somewhere.
I heard a speaker bellowing
"AGENT 37!" I ran over to the watch speaker thing, and picked it up.
"Agent 37, I need your update."I crushed it in my hand.
Oh, I was pissed.
I had a feeling who the traitor was.
But I didn't have a chance, because right then, the cave exploded with gunfire.
I grabbed Max and Nudge, who were holding Fang and Gazzy, who grabbed Nieve and Yin.
We all melted into the floor, going down to the beach below.
I went back up, grabbing Angel and MightyMite, and then Iggy.
I went back up, and everything went black.
-Annabell-As they shot down Yang, I ran to him.
I was shot down too, but I healed his wounds.
He wasn't dying today.
-Pronto-
I was jumping, to meet them at the beach.
The morons in the ship shot me too, and I spiraled for the ground, but was caught in a net.
"GO!" I yelled, at Max.
I saw a small red device fall towards them.
"BOMB!" I yelled, and then Fang made sure they could be seen no longer.
Annabell and Yang were thrown into the helicopter, then me.
-Nudge-
I held my stomach.
It really hurt.
Dr. Martinez said that our labor would be cut in half.
We'd only be pregnant for 4 and a half months.
Max revealed that Yang had made her look slim.
She was huge, at 3 and a half months.
I was only 1 month, and had already gained 20 pounds.
What if this would mutate our babies?I didn't have time to think of it, because right as I put up the force field, the 9 of us were thrown into the sea.
We sank.I closed my eyes, and felt the sea on my skin.
Chapter 18: Revelations
-Max-
Oh God. Oh God.
OH GOD!OWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gasped for air, and it wouldn't come.
I felt Fang's embrace on my hand, then...
Black.
-Fang-
"CONGRADULATIONS, SIR! IT'S A-"
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!I flipped around.
Oh no. Someone was gonna attack me and Max in the hospital.
Why hadn't Angel, Iggy, or Nieve warned us?
Sometimes I wondered...
"Take care of my kid." I said, smiling in gratitude about being the father of a-
The blackness was swift.
-Angel-
"MAX! FANG!" I screamed, in vain.
They were dead or asleep.
I ran into the room.
Fang was on the ground, Max was in the bed.
The doctor was holding the baby.
Aww, I was finally an aunt.
If Max counted me as a daughter still, I had a sister.
But I had my very own n-
Blackness.
-Nieve-
I ran, grabbing the baby from the room.
Iggy heard my footsteps and followed me.
I jumped from the hospital, flying.
Iggy did not come.
I turned.
Oh my God. He was the traitor?I had to warn everyone, to protect Iggy, Max, Angel, and Fang.
It was....unbelieveable.
I kept flying, and landed at the hideout.
I handed the baby to Yang.
-Iggy-
"Nieve?" I said.
"Hello, Iggy." A weird voice said.
'Hi, ominous voice." I said, glad the explosions hadn't taken away my sarcasm.
"Wait." I sonared, a Hauw sound.
"Oh my God...It's you. How could you do this to us?""I had to." The voice said.
"You're a real piece of crap, you know it?""Yes." He said, and I heard slight guilt in his voice.
"I hate you, Pronto.""I know." He said, and then knocked me out.
-Yin-
I looked at the baby."So PRONTO was the traitor?" I said, horribly sad.
He had our trust. And helped the School.
"Ahem." Nudge said.
"Yeah?" We all said, looking at her.
"The baby.." She said quietly.
"Oh yeah!" Yang said. He picked up the baby.
"What's its gender?" I said, wondering if I was the aunt of a niece or nephew.
"It's a..."There was another explosion.
"SCATTER!" Nudge said.
"I have teleportation powers!" Annabell said.
-Yang-
"Here!" I said.
She had teleportation powers, so I gave her my new n-I felt the cool metal of a Flyboy's foot on the back of my head.
"GO!" I yelled at her, groaning.
-Annabell-
I warped, scared and confused.
It was me and this baby now, and I didn't know what to do.
I was so scared.
I just wanted to be with my mommy.
I wound up in a room. I saw my mom.
When she was young, of course.
"Mom?" I said.
The two girls(who I had forgotten to call Max and Angel insted of my mother and my aunt(not in that order).
Angel and Max looked at me.
I saw my characteristics in my mom's face.
"Untie us." My mom said.
"Okay." I said, nodding.
I untied Angel first, then Max.
"Fang." Max said, running to him.
She untied him, and then Iggy.
"Well, well."We spun around.Fang touched me before, making me and the baby invisible.
"PRONTO?" Max yelled, angry.
I flinched.
"Yes, Maximum." He said, walking towards her.
Angel glared at him, and stood her ground.
"Oh, no mental assults."He shot his gun, and even though Max ran to her as fast as possible, Angel was a pile of ashes now.
"NO!" Fang yelled.
Parts of the room were flickering in and out of invisibility.
I was crying silently.
Iggy and Max came near me.
Fang rushed at Pronto, aiming the gun back at Pronto.
He died instantly. Fang flew over to me.
"Let's go."Max was crying.
We poofed, back to the others.
-The Next Day-
-MightyMite-
I took to the air.
I left, not knowing where I was going, or when I was coming back.
"Goodbye, Nieve." I said, and then I was gone.
I couldn't stay with them. It would remind me of Angel.
It hurt too bad right now, and I'd find them if they needed me.
The tears stung.
Nudge was getting ready for labor already, Angel would never get to have a pregnancy.
I cried harder.
It didn't really matter anymore.
-Max-
"You have any ideas for a name?" I asked Fang.
"Not yet." He said.
"Well, I want her middle name to be Angel.""You know it."We cried together.
Chapter 19: This Is It
-Max-
The pain wasn't over, not yet anyway.
It was 2 days later, and naming our baby was at the bottom of the list of necesities.
We were all flying, and it was upon this day that I felt a horrible feeling.
It was a premonition.
One of us was about to die, but I didn't know who.
And there were about to be many coming..
I saw a giant blue light, and then saw 4 kids come out of it.
"MOM! DAD!" A 2 small boys yelled, flying to Yang and Nieve.
He hugged them.
-Annabell-
I was still sad.
But then my cousins came.
"ZERO! PYRO! SPYKE! AQUA!"
Aqua and Pyro, the twins, were Yin and Iggy's.
Spyke and Zero were Yang and Nieve's kids.
My best friend and cousin, Rosalinda wasn't here.
That was just another thing to add to my list of things to cry about.
-Yang-
"Dad?" I said, as I saw two boys.
One was...tall, with spikey hair.
He was named "Spyke". It was clever.
The other, Zero, was small. He didn't really have anything significant about him but I heard he could destroy matter and create it too.
My sisters kids, Aqua and Pyro, they were opposites. Pyro started fires, and Aqua put them out.
It was beautiful.
But it did lead questions.
Who were Annabell's parents?Max and Fang, Angel and MightyMite, or Nudge and Gazzy?I mean, I know that Angel is...not with us anymore, but I saw her in the future.
She was either alive, or about to be brought back.
-Iggy-
"Pyro?" I said, to my son.
He really was my son.
He touched my eyes.
I gasped.
I saw...what they were.
They were my children.
Pyro, with pale blonde hair. He had my hair, my face...
and Aqua, she had Yin's everything, but water blue eyes.
It was beautiful.
-Nudge-This made me a bit jealous.
And scared.
What was wrong with MY baby?Where was she/he?
I looked at Annabell.
Unless....
-Fang-
I looked at Max, and then our baby.
I was confused, but said nothing.
-Annabell-
It was Gazzy.
When he gasped, Zero made the shield.
He protected everyone except for me, Fang(who was holding the baby), and Max.
Max gasped, knowing she wouldn't be fast enough.
They had already hit Fang, throwing him back.
I ran for the baby, grabbing it.
I cought the little baby, glad I made it.
I started to teleport, but only poofed the baby away.
It was my time to be with my parents.
I saw Aqua and Pyro and Spyke step from the shield.
I screamed no, but...
They had already shot Aqua, and she was already evaporating, thanks to Pyro, who they shot before.
Spyke shot everything he had(essentially killing himself), and was gone.
Zero, devestated, dropped the shield.
The baby appeared in Max's arms.
Fang made everyone invisible, but the invisibility didn't reach Zero and I.
He died first.
I closed my eyes, reciting a prayer as I laid there, ready to die.
Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I give the Lord my soul to take. Amen.
The pain was excruciating, but I only felt it for a moment.
-Max-
"ANNABELL!" I screamed, sadly.
I started to cry.
WHY WHY WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST LEAVE US ALONE?
We got away, down to nine. 11 if you counted mine and Nudge's babies.
I looked down, smiling at my baby.
I looked at her.
"So beautiful." I laid her in a patch of roses.
She giggled, a beautiful noise.
I finally had a name.
A tear went down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekko

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Angel.   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Chapter 20: The Eleventh Angel
-2 days after the death of Angel, August 20th, 2010-
-Yin-
Angel's funeral was big.
Pretty much everyone was there. Even the news.
The School shut down quickly after Pronto's death, and after Max detonanted it.
It was over, finally.
I wasn't sure where this was ending up, but our flock was about to be divided.
Not by anyone but ourselves, of course.
-Yang-We had all already decided.
We were not going to stay together.
It was time for us to grow.
Separately.
Max and Fang and their daughter,
MightyMite was going to live with me, Nieve, and our soon-to-be twin sons.
Yin and Iggy were going to live close to us.
Nudge and Gazzy were staying close to California, where Angel was buried.
Nudge was going to have her child in three days, we didn't want to miss that.
MightyMite was gone...he was there physically, but mentally, he died with Angel.
We were going to have to take care of him, but that would be easy. We've already done that for so long.
-3 days later, August 23rd-
-Gazzy-
I find it hard to be extremely happy, yet perputally depressed.
This was going to be a new life, for everyone.
Angel's was over, my child's was about to start.
The beautiful thing was that today was Angel's birthday, and it would be my child's too.
Right after Nudge got out of the room, I held my beautiful son in my arms.
His wings were white, just like Angel's.
It wasn't even a discussion.
I held my newborn son, Angel, the Eleventh Angel, and the Second Angel.
It was miraculous.
But I already knew what was to happen next.
-Nudge-
We laid roses on my sister's grave.
"I love you Angel." I said, to my son and to my sister, who was definately an Angel now.
Gazzy smiled, tears coming out.
"What?" I said, cracking a grin too.
"Do you think God will be mad she already has wings?"We sat there, crying and laughing and holding my beautiful son.
It was perfect, and yet horrible at the same time.
But hey, that explained most of our life so far.
-August 23rd, 2013-
-Iggy-
Soon after Gazzy and Max, we had children.
Twins. Aqua and Pyro, just as planned.
It was weird that a set of twins(being Yin and Yang) had sets of twins of their own.
But hey, as I would grow to tell my children everyday, weirdness ran in the family.
I held my daughter, Aqua. I could feel her. And she touched my left eye, Pyro touching the right one day.
And I could see.
It lasted as long as I needed, and it helped.
I knew that Aqua and Pyro would be the lights at the end of the tunnel for me, and it brightened my outlook.
-MightyMite-
It was on August 18th that I left every year.
I left our house(that was right next to Iggy and Yin's).
I left to see the one that I loved.
It was sad, and yet at the same time horrible.
But on this day, the day I turned 17, it hit me.
It staggered me, making me fall to my knees.
It was Angel's final wish, and it would happen now.I jumped, and then I really flew.
-August 23rd, 2014-
-Nieve-
It was on that day, the day my baby brother left us, that I found I was 4 months pregnant.
I had my children on August 23rd, just like Yin and Nudge had theirs.
I didn't question it. I knew my children were, to make a pun, touched by an Angel.
Well, touched by Angel.
It was amazing.
I had Zero, as planned.
Spyke came along a year later, on August 23rd.
All of our children were born now, minus Angel's.
Hers would be the exception of the group, seeing as we had all lost MightyMite that day we lost Angel.
But it would get better.
-August 23rd, 2015-
-Fang-
They passed the law today.
5 years after Angel died, they made her a law.
They burned down the Schools, and put all of the scientists in prision.
But all of us knew that it would happen again.
It reminded me of Max, and I went to see her.
-Max-
I remembered that day, 5 years ago.
-August 23rd, 2010-
"I know her name." I told Fang, my lover, my protector, my other half.
"What is it?" He said, knowing and still yet asking.
"Not yet." I said, wanting everyone to be there, once again.
I was there first, holding my daughter.
Fang landed next to me.
Then Gazzy.
Nudge.
Yang, with Nieve.
Yin, with Iggy.
MightyMite.
Angel was there too, but in spirit(not meaning she was there as a ghost, we just felt her there).
"It's here that I name my daughter." I said, crying hard.
Everyone, minus Fang's, mouth dropped.
I sat my baby down, next to the grave.
"This is my daughter. Her name matches the one on the tombstone."Everyone cried, knowing.
"This is my daughter, the eleventh Angel." I said once more, knowing that this was the perfect name.
"This is my daughter, Annabell Angel Ride."
THE END

-THE ELEVENTH ANGEL:REQUIEM-
-MightyMite-
It was slowly shifting into winter now, from autumn. I hadn't seen my sister or brother-in-law in a long time.
It was whatever. I missed Angel too bad to talk to anyone.
I had weird feelings the past few years, seeing as how I was now 23, it had almost been 11 years since Angel was...gone.
I landed.
Another wave hit me, it gave me nausea as usual, but I felt something else this time.
I saw a sign.
Cansuville, Kansas.
What the hell?
Where was that at?
Well, Kansas, duh, but I didn't even know that someone would be stupid enough to name something Cansuville.
I decided that the best thing to do would be to go there, and so I did.
My phone rang, and I landed to answer.
"Hello?""M. It's Yang.""Hey, bro.""Where are you? This is crazy. You can't just leave every few weeks, it's killing your sister on the inside.""I'm sorry." I said, and then closed my fingers around my phone, crushing it.
-Yang-
He was being stubborn again.
Which just meant he needed some backup.
So I teleported(a gift that little Annabell had helped me discover) to where he was."Hey." I said. He did not reply.
"MightyMite." I said, starting to get mad.
He turned, and he was frightened.
I heard a BAMF behind me, that was the noise a teleport made.
It was Fang, Gazzy, and Iggy.
"Okay, why are we all here?" I asked the other guys.
Iggy looked at me, his eyes doing that weird thing again where one was red and one was blue, the way he could see.
It meant that Pyro and Aqua had wanted to come, but weren't allowed to.
We were all dads now, minus MightyMite. This was crazy.
I mean, I was 25 now, and I had two sons, Zero and Spyke.
Fang and Iggy were both 30. Iggy and Yin had Aqua and Pyro. Fang and Max had Annabell.
Gazzy and Nudge had Lucinda, and Angel.
MightyMite...he had no one. He had lost the love of his life early.
At least, we thought he had.
But that all changed upon the next thing that happened.
-Fang-
A giant blue puff of smoke, followed by sparks in every direction.
That blonde hair..those unmistakeable features.
-Gazzy-
It was a mind-splitting headache that followed the sparks, and then we could see a sillohuette.
"It's you..." I told it.
-Iggy-
It deafened my eyes, making the world go black again.
But it didn't matter.
I already knew what was happening.
-Yang-
"Oh my God..." I said, seeing the new figure in front of us.
"How did this happen?" I asked my brothers, and they all gave me a puzzled look.
-MightyMite-It was a trick.
It had to be.
My mouth was dry, I was scared. I didn't know what to do or say.
One word came to my mouth, to speak to this new person.
"Hello MightyMite." She said, beating me to the punch.
"Angel?" I said, and she smiled, recognizing her name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Angel.   

Back to top Go down

The Eleventh Angel.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1