HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Demmetias looked to his shoulder and smiled. "My office." He replied popping the door open and setting her carefully on an examination table. Carefully he tied her arms and legs down onto the table to make sure when the drug wore off completely, that she was still unable to get away. He looekd over her carefully a bit unsure. "Jeez... what to start with..."

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:23 pm

The operating table was cold and the lights stun her eyes. Squinting her iris changed to almost a clear blue. "Light... TOO bight." Sai was able to flex her fingers. It was like someone was giving her alittle control at a time driving her slow mad. She pulled weakly on the restraints that were attached to her arms and legs but it was useless. She was too drained and weak. Her throat was dry and her fangs ached. The small bit of blood she was able to get from this man was wearing off faster then the darts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Demmetias cocked his eye brow and reach over to the dimmer, turning down the brightness of the lights. "Better?" he asked walking over as he slid on a pair of gloves. Taking her chin in his hand he carefully pulled down her jaw, taking a look at her teeth, not surprised to see two sharp k-9's. He pushed her head to the side staring at her eyes, they had definitely changed colors. "Why did you come so close to us?"

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Her eyes adjusted to the light even though dim it was vary bright to her. the mans hands felt strange on her skin being so close to her teeth. Sai's head jerked alittle. "i only.. come near cities.. when i have to.." Her did not feel so thick inside her mouth. There was no real reason for Sai to keep secrets she was not going anywhere until this stuff wore off. Her eyes scanned the room from the sharp objects on the tables to the unfriendly looking color of the room. "i do not enjoy coming near places but it is necessary for my vary survival."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:17 pm

"Huh..."Demmetias huffed feeling the holes still on his throat. He pulled his finger back, a layer of still fresh blood on the tip. "What exactly do you consider yourself?" He asked dangling the tip of his finger close to her mouth, Making sure she couldn't bite onto it. "And what exactly is with your clothing?" He asked looking back down to her. Demmetias would try this the easy way... But he would need to go raid some of the blood bags soon.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Eyes changing to an onix black watching intently as the man waved the blood just inches from her. " I.. I consider myself nothing people like you put labels to me because of what you van not understand." sai was fixated on the blood. It was like she could walk in the day once more. Her hole body jerked up free from the serum at last and snapped at the mans finger only getting a micro blood lick before smashing back on te table. She breathed heavy looking at the floresten lights. " do u not like my clothes? Most of the men I meet do.. So easy to trick just by a sight." her muscles were aching needing the oxgen that the blood provided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Demmetias smiled as she fought just for the tiniest lick. "funny that you speak of how easy it is too control us." His eyes watched over her as he brought the finger closer, pressing it softly against her lips. "Its just another need of us... As this blood is to you. You cant help but taste it can you?" He mused knowingly. Desires were a weakness. All to familiar to Demmetias. Control what you desire. and you can control yourself. Control what others desire, and you control them.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 pm

The man was showing signs of a threat and this bothered sAi. She opened her mouth and with her k9 bit down on his finger then let go. She mused for a moment her eyes turning to a soft purple. "what is your name young man." asking in an almost motherly tone. Sai took too long deep breaths getting a slight control on her craving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Demmetias winced and pulled his finger back, looking down at her. "Demmetias." Retreating to the back of the room, he came back with a typical office chair, sitting it near the table. "Often people say there own name before requesting those of others." He added pulling over the surgical tray. "Its too bad really..." He answered lifting a bone saw and inspecting its blade. "Such a nice body, shame to have it end up in so many pieces." he threatened looking down to her ever changing eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Her eyes traced the blade with her eyes then look back at Demmetias. " People dont normally ask for my name so i forget it from time to time. i have had alot of names but my favorite is Sai." She did not like the look of that saw she did not think it would kill her but she did not like pain vary much ether. She shifted her legs so they were both leaning toward Demmetias. "why would you cut me up? i am much better in one form." she said her eyes shifting to a bright yellow again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Demmetias nodded looking over her legs as she presented them. "You sure are way better in one piece." He agreed running the dull edge of the saw down her thigh. "But if you arent willing to listen, then i will just have to learn about you from the inside out." He shrugged dragging the saw blade back up. "Think you can help me?" He asked the edge resting on her inner thigh.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:26 pm

"I think we can work something out." sai said pulling one leg ageist the strap that was holding her down. She could feel its breaking point but she was not ready to be free yet even though her hole body was telling her to run. Her sense were telling Sai that there was somthing vary wrong about this place. there were strange smells in here none of them were fixed. They mixed with each other creating something natural. "Demmetias what is this place?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Demmetias looked to Sai and peered to the door. "This is a 'school' basically where people are turned into things they shouldnt be, and used as weapons... not a good place you can imagine." He told her peering down to her leg. The strap was tight. He put the saw back onto the surgical stand and pushed her leg further onto the table. "Even think of escaping, and you will find out how cruel this place can be." He gazed back down to her and sighed. "Now... im going to free your hands... You try to bite me, and ill pour cement down your throat and see how that works out for you. understand?"

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:45 pm

suddenly sai felt like she was under 20 feet of ground stuck in the coffin. She looked at demmetias in panic. "you monster! i have heard of this place many times in my travels." Sai was furious at this man no wonder they had come after her they thought she was one of there mutations. " you pour cement down my throat and yo will see i do not need to breath. you stabe me you will see i do not die. you cut me i will only heal. Demmetias i will tell you a little secret.. I am already dead." Her eyes were tottaly black but sad. This boy looked so nice.. looks are not what they seem i guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Demmetias stared at her his expression hard. "You call me a monster? I didnt build this society. I didnt build this place. Im the one forced to live in it. there is no quitting here. I quit, then i die. I didnt know what this place was before i accepted. Nothing i can do." He squeezed his hand into a fist, blood running out of the finger she had bit and dripping onto the floor. "The dead should stay dead. You living means something else cant have its turn at life. How can you possibly call me the monster?" He asked anger obvious in his voice. "you dress yourself up like some sultry girl, expecting someone to try and take advantage. Then you eat them." Its no different for me. I do what i have to, so that i live, same as you."

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Sai bent her head back hitting the table and laughed. "my dear child i have never had the pleasure to have something in common with a human, even if you are altered. witch i am guessing is a big part why they dont want you running around out in the open for everyone to see." her eyes were a soft pink and she smiled her fangs still out but they did not hurt as much now. Sai relaxed on the table. "you are as much of a prisoner here as i am." she said sympathizing for the boy. Time stood still for her but he only had the rest of his life to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:06 am

Demmetias just shook his head and smiled. "Unlike you I have everything I need." He grinned. "Im going to make the best of what I have.... now. What are we going to do?" He asked almost to himself trying to figure out something he could do with her.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 am

Sai closed her eyes and laid vary still. she almost looked like a dead corps ready for an autopsy. "you can release me. i wont run." she said in a cold none emotional tone. The lights were still taking a tole on her body even if they were just man made. "please.. the lights. can you shut them off?" she said her head tilting to one side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:19 am

Demmetias of course couldnt see in the dark. Momentarily he also didnt have any nightvision goggles. With a sigh he unstrapped her, being cautious of attack. Keeping himself ready he reached for the dimmer, and the lights went out. He wasnt scared of the dark, but it wasnt something that gave him the advantage. But if she did kill him, that door wouldnt open, and the whitecoats would incinerate the room. Carefully he made his way towards the table. "There you go, happy?"

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:34 am

Sai reached her arms up and streached toward the roof. her pupils widened to almost takeing up her full eye. the vary edges were a moonlight silver that gentally glowed in the dark. "Yesssss Mucch Better." she hissed threw clenched teeth. Everything was clear as day to her but with a nice suddle darkness. Sai sat up in one swift motion and crossed her legs placeing her hands on them elegantly "thank you Demmitias." she said smiling with her fangs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:39 am

Demmetias Nodded his eyes not succeding at focusing without the light. "No problem. Now if you dont mind... Could you give me a hand?" He asked moving towards where he had heard her voice. HE wasnt too worried at this point, if she was going to attack, she would have.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:43 am

Sai watched him comeing toward her blindly in the dark. She knew what he wanted, he felt like he had her trapped and under his control. in someways it could be that way but sai wanted something too. "i need to feed first then i will help you.' she said licking her licks. Sai let her hands run down the sides of her corest and rest on her thighs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:51 am

Demmetias stopped. "Are you serious? How about... ill bring you a blood bag or something?" He asked feeling a sweat start on his brow. "You dont even know what i want." He added the darkness in the room suddenly feeling constricting. She had already bit him twice, so what would make her think he go for it again. There was little she could do to convince him. He had the upper hand here.

Back to top Go down
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:56 am

Toxic sat motionless on the other side of the room. She was scared shitless. Suddenly Demmetias turned out the lights. "Noo!" she squealed and then coughed and rolled over in pain. Her body was still suffering from the beating and the tazering. "P-please... I w-w-want out of here." she whimpered. Curling her mismatched wings around herself she tried to make herself as small as possible in the corner.

Kieran squeezed the boy in her grip, leaning over she bit down on his ear lightly and whispered in her deep and wolfy voice. "I'm going to try and make this as painless as possible, but please act like its about 10 times worse." and then she picked him up and tossed him to the ground, fairly hard, afterall it had to be somewhat real or they would both be punished later. Snarling she leaped at the boy again, pinning him to the ground and digging her claws into his shoulders.

Haine sat looking out of a large window in one of the upper testing labs, a whitecoat was jabbing her arm with a rather large needle... injecting her with who knows what. Slowly she heard something make noises on the computer, turning she happened to catch that it was alterting them that some of the lights had been unexpectidly turned off. Weird. Maybe she'd have to investigate it later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:02 am

Sai looked at him thoughtfully. "demmitas i do tend not to feed on thoughs i know. theres so little of them left and i hold them quiet close. and i can not drink dead blood it has no life left in the substance. the Human i drink from will not die they will not even remeber me when they wake up. so long as i keep there mind undercontrol." Her eyes turned to a soft gold. Her head snapped to one side toward the small scarred creature in the corner of the room. Sai slipped off the table and went silently to it and bent down placeing one hand on its wing. " my my what an interesting creature." she pulled on of the wings up and ran her hand threw the soft feathers. "You smell human but like a bird. you were the creature in the car when i was captured. " she said pulling the wing flat trying not to harm her. and investegated the tiny form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   

Back to top Go down

Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next