HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 pm

the leafs crunch softly under her feet as she jumped from a tree landing in a crouch on the ground. a tingling in the back on her neck warned her something was coming. It took her over a century to learn but she never ignored it. Sai licked her lips nervously as she scanned the wilderness. searching for anything out of the ordinary. Her tongue traveled her her needle sharp K-9s in a quick motion, blood pooling on her tongue for a moment then vanishing. The wind blew silently lifting her light purple hair off her back and gentle danced around her body. Once more she launched herself into a tall cedar tree to wait..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Demmetias pulled Toxic into the dressing room and left her to pick her own clothes, a female whitecoat supervising. He quickly went to the loading bay and got one of the erasers to pass him a set of keys for one of the jeeps before going back for toxic. He was sure she wouldnt mind getting out anyways. The guarding erasers watched a bit confused as the two of them walked out. Demmetias opened the door for toxic, helping her in, before he got in himself and shut the door, pulling out his radio. "Which way was it?" HE asked promptly. "Directly east." The voice responded. He put the radio away and shifted into drive moving down the dirt road through the tree's.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:19 pm

It had been lest 30 mins. Sai had not moved a muscle since she got in that tree. A faint hum had started to vibrate threw the forrest comeing from the town. her body tensed seeing lights in the far distance. Sai reached her arm back pulling a arrow from her sling loading the cross bow and taking aim toward the sound. she was vary accurate at timing and she predicted that it would reach the next corner in a few moments just enough time left for her ambush. After all it had been a few days since her last meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Demmetrias had talked to the tactical crew every few minutes, and he was getting quite close.... but the movement had stopped shortly after they had left. He felt his pocket for the pistol, glad it was still there. "Just stay in the back, and dont come out, no matter what happens ok?" He commanded knowing she couldnt get out of the jeep anyways. They turned a corner a bit too sharp and a rock managed to get hit by the front right tire, luckily they just swerved a titch.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 pm

The monstrosity of a Jeep came swerving around the corner like a mad man was driving. Sai was shocked at the brutality of that poor rock they had it. Just by this cretins driving skills or lack there of there was no way Sai could let him live. Lifting the bow to her eye she waiting 3 long seconds and fires right for the front tire of the Jeep. The arrow moved true threw the air. Sai smiled her eyes burning bright yellow with her excitement. A moment after she had pulled the trigger she leaped from her tree and landed firmly on the roof of the metal beast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Suddenly the tire popped and Demmetias felt the entire vehicle tilt and stop. "Fuck..." Seconds later, there was a large bang as the sound of feet hitting the rough filled the cabin. Demmetias pulled out his pistol and quickly pushed the door open, diving out and behind a tree. Looking out from behind the edge of the tree was probably the sexiest thing he had seen in a while. He quickly pulled his head back in confusion. "A super playboy bunny? now thats evil..."

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Sai braced herself as the Jeep stopped suddenly spilling dirt out from behind it. The cross bow was already loaded and ready for the next fire. Calmly she watched as a figure( the driver she asumed) bailed out of the jeep and behind a tree. Her eyes were locked on his hiding placed and her lowered herself to the roof her exposed thighs feeling the cool of the steal. Sai could just see his face pocking around the corner. Knowing that she might just scare him she pulled the trigger landing it deep in the tree inches from his face. "humans." she mused. Her eyes slowly shifted to a deep red licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Demmetias moved a foot back as the arrow stuck so close to him. "shit..." He cursed, lifting the pistol. He looked over the settings and quickly clicked the switcher into place. "Hy now... no need to be so violent, I just want to talk to you." He spoke softly not expecting it to work, but hopefully he could get her talking.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Sai noticed the authority in the young mans voice, so commanding. Something that was a lost art in this area of time. Her mind switching to Imagen many valiant ways this play could be acted out and wtich ones she was going to let happen. Sai clicked the cross bow onto the holster tied to her back and rolled off the roof of the jeep landing in a crouch. Cocking her head she made herself look more animal then necessary, Her eyes shifting to an almost dead like blue. Sai threw herself at the tree the man was hiding behind. two feet above him she landed digging her nails into the bark, ripping it up as she twisted around the tree till she was above him looking down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:00 am

Demmetias heard the scrapping and dropped down onto his back.He aimed the pistol at her with one hand, and pointed his palm to her with the other hand. "Last chance, stand down." He demanded his mind trying to figure out what the hell she was. The air here was thick, and Demmetias could definetly smeel that something wasnt right about this whole area. There was a lack of life.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:10 am

Sai chuckled looking at this young man. he looked so small to her even with a gun pointed at her face. All in one motion sai moved around the gun and dropped onto the ground. If the will had arisen the gun could have been easily removed from the man but Sai loved a challenge. Her knees landed on both sides of his hips and her hands pushed his arms hard into the ground. Sai lifted her lips off her sharp teeth smiled her sweetest smile. "good after noon, kind and genital sir." Her iris changed again to a soft green. " i must ask what a fine young man like yourself is running around the woods at this time of a night. there are creatures out here that could hurt you. plus you are caring a gun most unsafe." Sai leaned down and licked the base of the mans neck right where the biggest vein was held. Right under thoughs thin skin cells.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:14 am

Demmetias swallowed hard. This wasnt going well... What was she? vampire? On a normal day, the sexual approach didnt bother him. Being a meal... kinda was a turn off. Demmetias tried to wiggle free, but he was surprised at the girls strength. "ah... i came here looking for something." He answered as she licked his neck. Her hand slipped down on his left wrist, If things got bad... his palm was facing her. "What is it you want?"

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:20 am

Sai's head snapped up so she was looking right into the mans eyes. "oh you are looking for something are you! what fun! i must ask have you found it yet? it is a big coincidence that you come snooping about the same night i stroll into town and i must say that is bad luck for you because i am vary tired and have not eaten for three days." her eyes gleamed in the moonlight with excitement. She adored it when her pray was frightened. Her hands tightened there grip on his wrists and she pressed her body on his resting her legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:26 am

Dememtias let out a breath Trying to keep come as her weight moved back onto his lap. "I would say I have gotten it. But i think you should find something else to eat perhaps? I am quite convinced i dont taste too great." He answered angling his palm slightly, staying at the ready. He wsant sure if he would make it back, not to mention with her. This would be quite difficult...

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:33 am

this is must too easy. Sai let go of the mans wrists and put her hands on his shoulders. "yes for meat i think you are much too tough but i dont want your meat. i am only interested in your blood." Sai had learned from her many victims that the blood was much easy to extract when the body was calm and not thinking it was going to hurt. if they did it normally cause alot of pain. Sai's fangs grew as she smelled his strong pulse. " you have been vary good so far and so i am going to make you deal. i will not kill you if u dont struggle. the worse you move the more it hurts and so on and so forth."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 am

Demmetias Pretended to think for a minute and looked back up. "Sounds fair, but i dont accept deals, i make them." She had made the mistake of moving her hands to his shoulders, and instantly the strong burst of energy was let lose from his hand, pushing against her side, throwing her balance off badly, and adding in enough force to throw him on the top. Dememtias pressed the pistol's barrel against her neck, his face a small smile. "Much better."

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:46 am

Sai laid there confused for a moment the looked at the man, he had a cocky smile on his face laying on her like he had won. "well for a moment there i thought you were an average man with a gun, i was wrong." her eyes turned totally black with her slight annoyance at the turn of events. the gun would have felt cold on her neck if she would have had any heat in herself. "do you not need me alive to bring me back to your master?" she asked in a seductive voice. Sai lifted her leg and wrapped it around the mans back pulling him closer too her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:51 am

Demmetias felt a odd chill sweep through him and naturally he pressed a bit more weight down. "No one is my master. I need you a live, to be alive for me." He answered not moving the gun. He wasn't worried about killing her, it was set to tranquilizer. Her leg pulled over his back and he fought to keep his voice steady. "I plan to take you back. You want food. You come with me, ill give you what you want. Easy way or hard way. your choice." He answered he finger pressing solidly on the trigger.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 am

Sai's smiled widened and with one swift motion she pressed her foot that was not on his back into the ground grabbing him with her arms and both of them flung up to a standing position. her leg was still firmly around his waist pressing them together. "the longer i wait the harder it will be to control myself i have killed before it is as easy as a second too long." she was aware of the gun at her throat. Her hunger made her weak and the drug in that gun could knock her out in this state. Sai pressed his back on a tree that was just inches from them and ran her tongue over his lips and down to his neck her teeth grazing the surface of the skin. the acting was too much for herself to handle and she bit down holding herself in place as the flavors of fresh blood filled her senses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:06 am

Demmetias felt the pain flood his senses and he instinctively felt his left hand clench into a fist and drive into her side. A full burst of the kinetic energy was thrust out as the blow was made, the force slamming her body hard into the tree, denting the dense bark. Her teeth had been pulled from his throat and Demmetias quickly fired two of the paralysis darts injecting there chemicals into her. She had about a minute before the effects were full, and Demmetias quickly wrenched her body, landing on top of her on the ground. "Hard way it is."

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:13 am

A shot of pain traveled threw Sai as the blow connected with her. the world was already going fussy as she laid there with the man back on top of her. Fangs still fully extended she had a moment to wonder what in the world happen before she could feel her straight leaving her body. Sai kicked the Man hard in the ribs with all her power left pushing at him desperately, jaws snapping at his throat in panic. "what... have you done to me?" she gasped as the world faded and she collapsed onto the ground with a hard thud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:19 am

Demmetias rolled over as he was kicked off. "Gah..." He groaned holding his sore side. Carefully he carried her back to the jeep, pushing her into the passenger seat, Toxic still in the back. "Sorry about that..." He answered popping the back trunk and removing the spare wheel. Within ten minutes he had the tire on. He got the jeep started and quickly turned around to head back, he had an hour in total time ebfore the drug would wear off, and he had used 10 already, and it would take 30 to get there. meaning he had 20 minutes once he was back.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:00 am

"why do you get yourself into these predicaments?" she screamed at herself. Sai
could hear and smell everything her body was just unresponsive. "you are more then
3 centuries old and you still get caught." Her eyes changed to a dark blue under
her closed eye lids. the smells of the Jeep filled her nose, but there was a new sent
she did not recognize. It was female but it was mixed with the smell of bird and death.
the man was driving, she could feel how close he was, the intense heat that radiated from him
"you only got caught because you thought he was bang-able.." she growled in her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:50 am

Demmetias parked the jeep promptly in the loading bay, the smell of oil and gas clouding the area. Sliding out of the jeep he tiredly moved to the vampires side popping the door and hefting her over his shoulder. "Come along toxic." He said to the girl in the back seat opening the door for her also. They moved through the entrance of the school, towards the infirmary. They would have the tools he needed to check her out. After all, if he could turn her abilities into something they could add to there own... it could be handy.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Sai was lifted from the jeep being carried into a building. Her heart dropped as her lifeless body was carried on without her permission. Her eyes flickered and she could now see everything. The darts were starting to wear off and she was being to gain feeling back into her hands and feel aswell as her lips, but that was as far as it went. She was still not able to move. "Where.....This?" she mumbled fumbling threw her words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   

Back to top Go down

Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next