HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Jack smiled the whole time. "It was worth it. And I'd do it again. But if your here to kill me...that's not gonna work out. For you at least." He ginned, his eyes flashing to that of a wolfs for a split secod.

(Sorry for short posts, my phone sucks)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Sai had quietly slipped out of the operating room as the commotion flutter away like deranged butterflies. Leaving her alone to investigate the self locking door. It had only taken her a few moments to make the door reveal its secrets to her as she used to needles to shift the bolt. Sai's eyes shone bright yellow as she emerged from the pitch black depts of the room. Her finger nails left marks in the door sill as she pulled herself out in to the harsh florescent lights. She shielded her eyes with her arm and she slunk around pasted the white coat in the hall way. Her feet barley made a sound not audible to the human ear. The smells of chemicals assaulted her nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Haine chuckled and continued playing with the scalpel. "I'm not here to kill you. If they wanted you dead you'd be at the bottom of an incinerator." She said smoothly. "I just happen to be the eraser on duty to babysit you until they are here to do some dissecting. Another chuckle slipped out of her. Finally she placed the scalpel down on the table and walked over to him. "You know, your just as god damn cocky as when you left, it reminds me of someone else I know..." Her voice trailed off and she poked his forehead with her finger. "Tell me, what compels you to run away. What could ever make you crave human company?" Her eyes narrowed on him, staring him directly in the eyes.

(It's fine :3 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Jack smiled. "I could make you slit your throat right now. Or slowly drive you insane. I could do unimaginable things with my mind." Jack grinned again. "But lets have some fun." He slid his hands out of the straps, and slid over to her. "Let's have some fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:40 pm

sai could vaguely hear clips from unsuspecting peoples thoughts behind all the close doors. "this damn experiment... where did that get two... Varrien..." Sai stopped. "Varrien.." she hissed. Something about that name intrigued her. "Varrien.." it was almost like poison. It sound man made.. not at all something from nature.. a weapon. Sai carried on continuing down the twisting hallways. Her eyes turned a bright green colour with flexes of yellow. She stopped for a moment her purpled hair settling around her. To her knowledge this coloured had never assaulted her eyes. A toothy smile spread across her face. "how interesting.." she thought and with one smooth movement she continued down the hall following the thoughts of the one called "Varrien.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Haine's eyes followed everyone of Jack's movement as he slipped out of the restraints, part of it made her feel uneasy... not that she'd ever allow him to know that. So a smile crept onto her lips as he slid over to her. "What kind of fun?" she asked, leaning closer so that her breath was hot on his face. The smile never left her face, this was boy amused her, he was bold. Yes, she was mated and yes she had fufilled her role. Didn't mean that she didn't on occasion mess around when Varrien wasn't looking. A chuckle escaped her yet again and she sat back in her chair and clicked her tongue. Her red crimsion eyes glowed brightly with amusement.

Varrien sat in the darkness of his and Haine's small living quarters. He lay on the bed and was resting his aching back. That stupid Demmetias had caught him very off gaurd and he couldn't even fight him... he'd get punished quicker than than he could morph. A low growl emmited from his throat at the thought. So he closed his eyes and tried to relax, maybe get some sleep before he was called out again or Haine got back. He was just about asleep when suddenly he heard a voice... a voice calling his name. At first he thought maybe he had imagined it... then he heard it again. No, this voice was real. His eyes snapped open and he sat up, slowly creeping to the door, he opened it slowly, slipping outside... trying to locate the voice. "Who's asking?" he called out, his voice not friendly. He was wearing a pair of jeans and no shirt, his wings tucked neatly to his back.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Sai creped from shadow to shadow blending in like water."varrien.." she hissed like a ghosted seeping its way back into the living world. She could see him from where she stood just feet away. From the blackness her eyes betrayed her and glowed a bright yellow like the harvest moon. "Varrien.." she almost purred. Fangs slipping out from beneath her lips exposing the sharp ends. "varrien my child i have come for you at last..' She whispered gliding out of the shadows materializing before him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Jacks opaque iris glistened. "Oh, I dunno..." Jacks eyes were decievingly warm, when in reality they were stone cold and calculating. He really wanted to see if this girl would play any tricks. So he slowly crept into her consciousness, searching for any danger. She would be able to feel a small brush against her mind, but hopefully it wouldn't be to noticeable. But his grin always shone, his two enscizor teeth showing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:56 pm

(sorry about how long this took me, my internet is being stupid, going on and off and on and off)

Haine raised a brow and leaned forwards, her smile ever growing. Of course she didn't trust Jack, but she could have fun and keep alert at the same time. She eye'd his incisors and flashed him her own pair. "What kind of fun shall we have Jack?" she asked licking her lips. Her wings unfolded a little and she leaned a little more forwards, getting closer to him. She could feel the heat radiating off his body. Slowly she reached over and ran her hand up jack's leg, up his stomach and resting on his chest. A satisfied growl emitted from her throat. He was pleasing to the eye, and lately with Varrien so busy she felt... needy. Plus there was the excitement of doing something she wasn't suppose to be doing...

Varrien was caught a little off gaurd as a skimpily dressed strange smelling girl appeared before him, speaking strange words. "Who are you?" he said smoothly, again his voice a little cold. He didn't reconzie her, she smelled strange... not of this place.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Jack grinned again. "You know what I mean." Jack knew that there were other, easier ways of doing This job effectively. But there was Somthing that felt...different, about this. In a good way. It felt bad. He smiled, and slid closer to her, slowley taking her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:20 pm

"Thats what I was waiting to hear." Haine purred wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his jawline. Her finger trailed through his hair. He smelled... fresh, like pine trees and cool air. She had slid herself up onto his lap, her arms felt strong around her and it excited her. In the back of her mind a little voice was telling her no, but the rest of her was telling her YES. The smile was still on her lips as she kissed his neck, jaw and slowly moved until she was only inches from his lips. Her wings unfolded and enclosed around them both. "I think i'm starting to like this little reunion." she whispered, still her face only inches from his.

Toxic floated in consciousnesses. "Cas... Cas..." she whispered out loud. She felt the need to try and protect the boy even in the state she was in. "Where... is Cas..." she managed out.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Jack smiled at her, and wrapped his wings around them, and hers, creating a warm cocoon. And he was strangely happy. He brought his left hand to her lower back, and his right hand wen up her back behind her head, fingers sliding into her surprisingly soft hair. And he smiled again, and pulled her into a kiss. He fought to keep his racing heart in check, and withdrew his mind from hers. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as he thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Sai moved in a soft glide her features soft like they were created of smooth stone. "My dear Varrian you may call me Sai. Don't be startled you have fascinated me from afar. i come seeking the mad made creature of the night." her eyes changing to a silver color of a freshly sharped blade. Sai move a few feet forward closing the gap between her and this person that smelled like a wolf. "you have been here a long time by the smell of you. also you are comfortable in these airless dim halls meaning you were created here." Her mind was running wild as she analyzed him closely her tongue moving over her sharp fangs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:32 am

Demmetias looked to Toxic and shrugged. "Off in another room i assume." He answered looking her over. He blinked as the sound of a door opening caught his attention. "Bitch..." He grumbled opening the door to his room, sure enough the door to the room Sai was in, was open. Growling he locked the door Toxic was in and pulled his pistol heading down the hallway. "Dem, we got your thing heading down the east corridor..." HE radio buzzed with a noticeable amount of fear. "Yah thanks guys..." He grumbled looking for her. "Sai?" He called out angry. "We had a deal!"

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:21 pm

suddenly sai stopped. She crouched down placing one hand down onto the cold floor listening hard and feeling the vibration. The building itself had its own movement vibrating up her arm making it hard to feeling on comers. She gave an exasperated say and was about to stand up and resume her interrogation until she heard a faint whisper sai her name. Now taking into considerations how many people new her name in this vary building or even in this part of the country Sai had a good idea who it was. With a swift motion She jumped forward pushing varrien back into his room and locking the door. she moved so fast her hair wiped around her frantically like it had a life of its own. "i do apologize but i do have a need of a place to lay low for a moment or two. the young doctor and I have a different out looks on our present agreement." Leaning down for a moment she tied her guarders holding her knee high socks u. "My dear demmitias i have not broken any agreement. i never would... I never left the building there for i have not escaped." Her eyes flashed a deadly white color and a smooth growl left her lips. This building.. this place of unnatural science will know what happened to that young witch that turned Sai into something unnatural all though years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Demmetias Growled and flipped his card out swiping it down the keylock. With a click the door unlocked. "You obviously dont understand how this works. You dont disobey a man in his own playground." He swiftly pulled his pistol out. "The deal was i help you, you help me." He responded switching the gun to lethal and kicking against the door hard, the same bright burst of yellow releasing from his foot. The door was ripped off its hinges where it lodged into the wall on the far side of the room. "Get the hell on your knees or ill stomp you to a pulp."

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Haine kissed Jack back intensely, running her hands roughly through his hair. She was enjoying this little scandal. Then getting as close to him as physically possible she kissed him again, then along his jawline and then she nipped as his ear. The scent of his wolf Dna was strong, reacting with her own. Haine liked misbehaving when she could get away with it. She'd just have to remember to wash jack's sent off her before she returned to her living area... otherwise varrien would give her trouble. Slowly returned to his face, her pupils were tiny slits as she leaned in to kiss him again. It was like they were in their own world, wrapped up inside their wings... she wondered how far they could get away with.

Varrien couldn't get more than two words out of his mouth before all hell broke lose, that crazy whitecoat from before came charging in, clearly angry at the girl. Slowly he sat himself down on the bed, watching the scene with interested eyes. He wasn't going to get involved, that would only end badly for him... but he didn't want to leave... well, why would he have to leave? These were his quarters.

Toxic stumbled along behind Demmetias, her body achy and slow. "Cas..." she called out weakly. "Cas where are you?" Suddenly the door Demmetias had just gone in blew backwards, just missing her. She squealed and fell to the floor, pain rushing up her body. Today just wasn't her day. Scambling to her feet she headed back down towards the lab she had seen cas in. "Cas." she called out once more.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Knowing Sai wasnt going to listen, he quickly fired. 4 rounds up burst through each of her legs, turning the bone and muscle to jello. She said she could heal, but he was sure it wasnt instant. As she collapsed to her side, unable to hold her own weight, Demmetias caught her, a scowl crossing his mouth. "You had your chance." He hissed grabbing onto the back of her corset and pulling her out of the room. "Toxic?" He called tightening his grip on Sai as he watched her disappear around the corner of the hall. He hoped she had heard him, if not he would find her, Demmetias continued moving Sai heading back for their room, hoping to lock her up and then go find Toxic.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:57 pm

the pain screamed up her legs. Her arms flailing hitting demmitias. "WHat...is the.. meaning us this!" she screamed her legs bleeding every movement sending fresh waves of hot white into her eyes. Sai bit her lip forcing back tears. Anger was boiling inside her and her fangs grew. She waited then sank her teeth into demmitias leg then letting go she just did not have it in her to fight much. Sai used her hand and brushed the hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Toxic stumbled along until she heard her name being called, fear spiked through her and she slumped to the ground shivering. She had walked away from the whitecoat without permission... no that was never good, why was she so stupid? Curling up into a ball she waited there to see if punishment awaited her. Her mismatched wings curled around her, she shut her eyes tightly. She waited there, on the cold floor until she heard some sort of confrontation happening and still she did not open her eyes. "I-i'm sorry..." she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Demmetias took his eyes off Sai as he got too the lab door hearing an apology from the corner. "Toxic its fine, just come here, we dont need you getting hurt again." He answered reaching to unlock the door. "Shit!" He yelled As Sai bit into his leg, He wrenched on the back of her shirt, peelign her head away from him as blood began to run down his denim pants. "Jesus, do you friggen mind?" He cursed making sure to hold her further from him as he pulled her into the room yet again. This time he flicked the lights on. He had played nice. And in return he'd been bitten 3 times, and had her run off. He wsnt someone you double crossed in any form. Despite his anger he lowered her body onto the table calmly doing his best to not hurt her more then she was. He was pissed, not insensitive. He stepped back quickly, breathing heavily as he covered his leg. It was a deep bite and didnt seem to wanna stop bleeding yet. she definitely had antihistamines in her saliva.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Sai cringed as she was lowered onto the table. She could feel her legs already start to knit themselves together but the pain was almost unbearable. if she could die most likely she would have. Watching demmitias try to stop the bleeding she began to feel alittle sorry. "Come.. Over here.. I can stop it.." her saliva had the ability to make the blood run faster if she was having a meal but to a already running cut it would slow it. Sai's arms protested as she propped herself up on her elbows. She squinted her eyes from the light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Toxic slowly opened her eyes and found it very difficult to crawl off of the floor, several eraser's walked by and gave her weird looks. It took her several minutes but she finally arrived to where Demmetias was, blood gushing all over the place. A wimper escaped her and she curled up against the wall, looking quite pale. She just wanted to find Cas and go back to a cage away from all of this action. "W-where's Cas?" she asked, daring to interrupt them. She flinched as soon as she said it, curling in on herself. With all the stress she'd accumulated in the past 24 hours she'd probably cut 10 years off her life. Another whimper like sound came out of her and she tired to make herself as small as possible as the purple haired girl sat up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Demmetias was holding his leg as Sai talked and Toxic came in. "The boy went to another room. But you cant be leaving, just stick around here until your better. I dont want to have to stitch you up again... or worse." He answered trying to keep his breaths even and hide his pain. Sai sat up... and surprising wanted to help. Demmetias furrowed his brows not convinced. "You just bit me, and ran off? How can i be sure you wont tear an artery open?" he asked looking again back to Toxic. "Toxic, there is a chair right over there, just sit in it, and hum to yourself ok? im really sorry for this." He continued trying to deal with all this at once. He moved closer to Sai not feeling sure.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Sai slumped alittle getting tired. She had lost alot of blood from her legs and she still had to get the bullets out before they fully healed. "demmitias if i did not kill you when i was drinking your blood there is no point in killing me now." Her eyes were hazed over and dull not like her normal flare. Even as a vampire she hated pain and the long wait to healing. Sai extending her arm and grabbed Demmitias when he was close enough helping him lift his own leg close enough to her. She placed her mouth onto the wound sucked the old blood from the first few inches then let a fare amount of saliva settle into the teeth marks. after a few moments she lifted her head back and sank to the bed her eyes closed and her fangs extended she was breathing alittle faster the pain getting worse in her legs. Sai turned her head toward the little girl huddled in the corner. "Please dont... be scarred.. your too small to hurt.. there would be no sense.." she gavea a weak smile her fangs shining in the florescent lights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)   

Back to top Go down

Not safe, But Home all the Same. (new topic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next