HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

*sulks in the corner* Guess i'll just RP over here by myself since everyone is so inactive...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: *sulks in the corner* Guess i'll just RP over here by myself since everyone is so inactive...    Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Haine growled and slammed her fist against the wall. Her anger was bubbling just under her surface, threating to explode into full found rage. The new medications, they were making this way. In the past weeks she had become irritable and avoided almost everyone, even her mate, Varrien. The whites of her eyes had grown black with her anger, her red irises standing out beautifully. Each day had been tests, training and more god damn tests! Just the other day at training she had accidently killed one of her fellow erasers, she had lost her temper and smashed his head a little to forcefully into the wall. “URRRGGGG” she growled out loud and ran her hands through her hair roughly, her claw like nails digging into her scalp. “What the hell did they put in those MEDS!” she seethed, hitting the wall again. “You’re frightening me…” a small voice said calmly from the other side of the room. Haine swung her head around to stare at the tiny girl who spoke, her daughter. Keiran. She hadn’t noticed her entrance. Haine let out a sigh and slumped down onto the floor, ruffling her wings. “I’m sorry.” She said running her hands over her face.

Kieran cocked her head to the side. Her mother was a curious creature, moods changing like the weather. At least, this is what she had observed in the small time they had been together. It was only a month and a bit past since she had come out of that scientist’s incubation machine. Desmond was his name? And in the time she had been out she didn’t get to spend much time with her biological parents, being she was a second generation she was kept busy in many different kinds of training, and only recently she had been introduced to more of her generation, as they too, emerged from the incubation chambers. The one she knew the best name was Gen.2.006 or Blaine, he like her was an avian/wolf/human experiment, he had funny white hair and the same red eyes as herself. Walking silently over to her mother she sat down and rested her head on her mother’s lap.

Varrien sat firmly on the operation table, watching with cold eyes as they injected him again. He was never truly informed of what it was they continued to inject his body with, but it didn’t really matter. The whitecoats did what they did best, experimentation and enhancement. He had confidence that it would only make him stronger. Sighing mentally he wondered where Haine might be, probably in isolated until they fixed the side effects on her meds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: *sulks in the corner* Guess i'll just RP over here by myself since everyone is so inactive...    Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:09 am

(What's the theme, what's different? I'll join In, I just need to know what's different if anything.

Look at the captial 'W', fucking look at it, being two V's.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: *sulks in the corner* Guess i'll just RP over here by myself since everyone is so inactive...    Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:28 am

(ahahaeehh... well... nothing really was different I was just pouting that nobody was posting so I kind of just started up a random topic just to post something... ^_^;;;;; But we can turn it into something, I'm not sure what though... Ideas? Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1600

PostSubject: Re: *sulks in the corner* Guess i'll just RP over here by myself since everyone is so inactive...    Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:02 pm

All I know is I would cry if you rp'd with your self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: *sulks in the corner* Guess i'll just RP over here by myself since everyone is so inactive...    Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:20 pm

*Rp'ed with self for 2 years*

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *sulks in the corner* Guess i'll just RP over here by myself since everyone is so inactive...    

Back to top Go down

*sulks in the corner* Guess i'll just RP over here by myself since everyone is so inactive...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1