NymphaFluminis

Female Posts : 425
Credits : 1612

PostSubject: Cassiel (New Chatacter)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Name: Cassiel
Nickname(s): Cas
Alias:
Appeared Age: 8
Orientation: Um, he's still only 8 and not really thinking about that, but straight I suppose

Race: (if not listed, provide a paragraph description) Avian Hybrid

Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style: Short and Shaggy, with bangs that fall into his eyes
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height: 3'5"
Weight: 55 lbs
Build: Small for his age and skinny
Scar(s): None
Birthmark(s): Small one on left forearm
Tattoo(s): None
Piercing(s): None
Clothing: Usually jeans, a sweatshirt, a glove on his left hand and a T-Shirt that too big on him.
General Appearance: Cas as a very naive and innocent appearance that tends to make people protective of him. He's very small and has large eyes. He has pale skin with a spattering of freckles across his cheeks.

• Hamburgers
  • Oceans/any body of water
  • Quiet places

Dislikes:

• Crowds
  • Closed in places
  • Clowns

Fears:

• Loud Noises
  • The dark

Talents:

• Good singer
  • Good at finding patterns in things
  • Very kind-hearted

Flaws:

• Doesn't speak, unless he really really trusts someone. (Selective mutism, to a degree)
  • Clumsy
  • Can't handle being in a city without freaking out

General Personality: (in complete sentences, optional)

Cas is a generally kind young boy, with a good heart. He loves nature and most everything that comes with it, but appears scared and lonely the majority of the time. Cas has trouble trusting people and doesn't like being around them. He is very observant and smart, in such a way that seems uncanny and maybe a bit scary to most adults.

Items:

• A torn up, worn teddy-bear.
  • A sketch book and pencil to draw with

Weapons:

• Pocket Knife

Abilities:

• Dream the future
  • Can drain life-force if you will by touching someone with his left hand (hence the glove he wears over it), though he doesn't do this except for by accident, even in the most extreme situations. (Think Rogue from X-Men, only it only works in his left hand)

Weaknesses:

• His dreams are vague, to the point that they can almost be impossible to interpret
  • He's very clumsy, so he has trouble outmaneuvering and staying away from people if they happen to be chasing him

Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Sibling(s): None
Pet(s): None
Friend(s): None
Lover(s): None

Three Important Things About Your Character and/or Its Past:

• Cas is very quiet and prefers to observe things rather than to get involve
  • He's very attached to a stuffed bear he got when staying with the couple that took him in when escaping from the school.
  • He's never trusted anyone enough to speak to them.

History:
Cas was a test-tube baby, born in the school and experimented heavily on. He was greatly traumatized by what was done to him, and that is the reason for his mutism. He managed to escape with the help of a white-coat when he was seven. While he was flying away, he became very fatigued and fell from the sky. He was found by a couple who, because of his white wings and knowing manner, thought of him as an angel. Because he had no name, they named him Cassiel, the Latinized version of the Hebrew angel Kafziel, meaning "speedy one of God." Cassiel was considered the angel of sorrow and tears and was considered to be an observer rather than someone who acted often. After staying with the couple for one year, Cas had a dream of their death at the hands of White-Coats that were going to come looking for him if he didn't leave soon, so Cas packed up and left in the night.

RP Sample: (at least 200 words; not necessary for second and third characters unless given notice)

Cas jerked awake quickly, sitting bolt upright in his bed and heard himself gasp loudly. His hands were shaking at the newest dream, no, nightmare, he'd just had. He couldn't quite tell what it meant, only that the Snows were both dead in it, and it had a tone of guilt. He knew if he didn't leave, they would be killed. It was far clearer than any other dream he'd ever had. He couldn't let them die because of him... With that thought in his head, Cas jumped up and threw his meager possessions into a bag, grabbing Gabe, his stuffed bear, as a last minute thought, and did his best to not trip over anything and awake the kind couple allowing him to live with them up. As he was walking through the front door, he felt himself tear up.

'I'm sorry,' he whispered, speaking for the first time in years. 'I don't want to go... I have to.' He knew they couldn't hear him, but held on to the irrational hope that when they woke they would understand. Or maybe a real angel would come and tell them. And with that, he flew off into the night with no direction or destination whatsoever.

How Did You Find Us?: Google Smile

What Do We Call You?: Anything you want really... River is my name, so that works, but I'll respond to anything.

How Long Have You Been RPing?: Not long... actually, this is the first 'real' one I've done, so to speak.

Where you invited, if so by who?: Nope ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1596

PostSubject: Re: Cassiel (New Chatacter)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:52 am

I like it! It is refreshing to have a young character romping about! (other than my little Kieran) :]

Accepted. I like his history, very interesting. ^_^

Welcome to the site! The "most" active topic at the moment is http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com/t424p780-alaskan-air#16069

But feel free to make a new topic if you wish... since everyone here has been a tad inactive over the past few weeks, a new topic would be nice. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com

Cassiel (New Chatacter)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: Main RP Section :: Characters :: Archive Characters :: Maximum Ride Characters-
Jump to: