HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Escaping...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1600
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Jack felt everything getting dark; He couldn't breath. It was killing him. He never thought...Never thought he would die here. He finnally let the darkness swallow him, as he was consumed by his past.

(Okay...Sorry about the super short post, I'm going to a friends house to go swimming later, and I need to get stuff done right now. Wow...this explanation is actually almost longer than my post... tongue )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:47 pm

Varrien let out a hufffing noise as he was kicked in the side, that was going to leave a mark. Growling he tried to sit up when rocks suddenly held him down. "What the fuck!!??" He yelled in a voice that was part deep and feral, part normal. He began wiggling around, his body aching and protesting... but he couldn't just lay there and do nothing. He could feel that the more he moved, and the more time that passed, the weaker his restraints became. Finally he grunted and broke out, jumping to his feet. His head still hurt like crazy, probably a concution but he had to help Zat. Shaking his head once more his body began to mold and shift, the sounds of his bones cracking into new places could easily be heard by the others. Within moments he was in his large, angry eraser form. He narrowed his red eyes at the girl, and then lunged for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin



Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 am

Zat watched as the boy squirmed weakly under his gaze. There was something about flesh that just put him off, it was nothing personal, just the feel of ones blood centimeters under what you where touching made him feel queasy. He was suddenly knocked forward by a rather large branch of a tree. He was sent forward, crushing the boy under his weight, which was a lot. Well it wasn't the best attack it did do some damage to Zat. He stumbled sideways, almost falling over before he raised a hand, firing a ball of light at the tree that he was near seconds ago. The girl could manipulate the earth, their was a name for it but he couldn't remember it, Geomanipulation? The ball struck the tree causing it to explode, branches falling to either side as its top half fell to the ground away from all of them. Sadly for them, Zat was only quasiretarded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Zale squealed, jumping to the side, only to be brought down by the Eraser's arm. The force of his hit brought her down so hard, she could literally feel the wind get knocked out of her as she landed beside him. She gasped, rolling around onto her hands and knees, coughing lightly. As the tree blew up, she made an attempt to get out of the Eraser's grip and run to Jack's aid.

(IM SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON AASDFGHJKLL! I'm sorry. School likes to keep me away from relaxing :/)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   

Back to top Go down
 
Escaping...?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» problem while escaping the society of leopold
» Escaping Reality [Movie]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: Main RP Section :: Maximum Ride-
Jump to: