HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Escaping...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Zale smirked as the rock hit the Eraser, and held on tighter. She grimaced slighty as he spit. "Oh please don't do that again...." She said, her eyes widening at his comment "You wouldnt dare,"She screeched, getting tossed of his back. She screeched for a bit at first, but after a while it felt like a dream, so she covered her eyes with her hands to avoid getting anything in her eye. She curled in a ball, and after a while she worried that he wouldn't catch her. She must be close to te ground right. Sneaking a peek, she was less that a hundred feet from the ground. Panicked, Zale summoned the trees to make a weave, but a she hit it, she passed right through, realizing how fast she way going. She figured she was died, making a silent prayer, before the last second, the boy catches her. " Oh my god, dont do that!!" She yelled, wrapping herself around him again, and burying her head in the fur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:33 am

Jack ignored Zale, and kept dodging out of trees. From the air looking down at the forest, he was invisible. If you were in the trees, he was virtually invisible as well. A black streak, shooting through the forest. As one of his wings narrowly clipped a tree, he realized that they were farther in the forest, and the trees were getting closer together. Without slowing down, he landed and kept going, running on all fours. His powerful wolf legs propelled him through the dark forest. His wings were crossed over, flat against his back. He snarled as a tree branch whipped him in the face, but he barley broke a stride. Jack couldn't get caught. Not again. Not when Zale was counting on him.

'Zale! How you doing back there?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Haine's eyes narrowed her eyes as she began to close in on the pair. Her wings moved fast and pumped hard, she wasn't going to lose them. Suddenly something warm and sticky hit her on the shoulder and she let out a howl of disgust. Her fragile temper shot up again and she charged after them, they dove and vanished beneath the tree line. "Varrien! The trees!" she yelled as she tucked her wings against her and shot down after them, crashing through the branches and catching herself at the last possible second. Their scents were strong down here, mixed among the earthy ground. She was fast in her current form... but she'd be faster in her eraser form. Growling she morphed, her body snapping and shifting until she was fully changed. Leaping forwards she charged after their scents.


Varrien flew above the tree line, he was aware of Haine's position and flew fast forwards and landed probably half a kilometer ahead of her... which meant that most likely the pair of escapee's were somewhere between them. Their squad of erasers were also gaining ground, bringing a bit of back up. Reaching around he unclipped something from his waist band, a black hand gun. Checking its clip he cocked the gun and waited behind a tree, the rest of their squad was setting up a perimeter.. they were going to try and corner them. "Bring in the helicopter." he said into his earpiece. Clicking it back off he sighed, he was getting tired and was ready to head back to the school, where maybe if he had time, he could take a nap and a hot shower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:22 pm

(I'm the only one that would just spit on somebody tongue lol)

Jacks wolf ears picked up sounds, all around them. 'DAMN! ZALE, they're trying to corner us...'
It was time for some quick, Jack ass thinking. So he did just that. He ran by a huge oak tree, with a big hollow. He morphed back into human, and said, "Zale...Hide in the tree. I'll always be in your head if you need to talk. Just please. Stay here!" and with that, he walked quietly through the woods. "I need to talk! Come out, you smelly mutts!" he called out. His plan was stupid, but simple. Zale had saved his life.

And he would save hers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:32 pm

(hahaha yeah! Its clever xD)


Varrien stepped out from behind the tree, pointing the gun directly at the boy. Several more of the erasers emerged aswell. Haine could be heard crashing through the woods, gaining ground. "Whats there to talk about? Its pretty simple, its either come back with us... or..." he said and then nodded towards the gun. The other erasers also had their guns and were growling. Varrien's face seemed dull, almost like he was bored. Maybe it was more impatient than bored, but either way he was feeling very done with the situation.


Haine finally came into the area that the boy was in and morphed back to her normal self. Although her temper was still blaring. "Bastard spit on me!" She snarled and stormed over towards the boy. "Stop it Haine." Varrien growled. Haine shot him a glare and for a moment looked like she was going to continue on anyway but then slowly backed off. On her way she swore under her breath and then walked over to Varrien's side, crossing her arms and standing there, glaring at the boy. Her eyes scanned around, looking for his counterpart... but she didn't seem be there. "Find the girl." she hissed to the eraser closest to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:57 pm

'I thought I smelled shit.' he said in Haine's head. And then out loud, he said, "And, 'The Girl' your speaking of...she's dead. I didn't catch her in time. I'm sorry for you losing one of your 'precious experiments. And you won't shoot me. I'm too important." Okay, so maybe that last part was a lie.

But he pointed to the nearest eraser, and smiled. "Come at me, you flee-ridden mutt. Or, you can just go back to the school, and play fetch, or even roll around in shit." he smiled, hoping he would provok him into coming and fighting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Varrien couldn't help but laugh, a cold un-amused laugh. "Our orders are simply bring you back, it doesn't matter dead or alive. What matters is keeping you away from human eyes... and scientists." he said, grinning. His finger sat delicatly on the trigger of the gun, he wanted to just blow this kids brains out and then go home. He was the head male breeder, not a fucking squad eraser... why on the rare occasion he was sent out like this was beyond him. Probably just to keep him from getting lazy. As he pondered these toughts the boy had gone ahead and not only provoked the eraser standing next to him... but also.. in some way he had managed to provoke Haine too!?

"You little bastard!" Haine yelled and charged at the boy, fist raised and ready to smash it down on him. Her red eyes were wild and beyond reason, running purely on rage. Wings partly flared she swung her fist hard at the boy, hoping to land a heavy blow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Jack grinned. His plan had worked better than expected. He knew exactly what to do, and did just that.

As Haine. And running as him, he charged forward, ducking the punch, and plowed throught her legs, so her momentum flipped her forward, and continues to push her forward, over his back. The other eraser that was coming at him was fairly easy. He simply charged at him, then slid to the right of him, grabbing his pistol out of the holster. Continuing to slide, he simply shot from the hip, unloading the whole clip at the eraser squad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Zale jumper off him, starting to protest at his comment. "But I.. Can...Ugh" She ended it with a grunt. Turning swiftly on her heels, she sprinted in the other direction. She only ran a few feet before finding a tree with a hollow center, and climbing up into it just in time to not be spotted. Pushing her feet and back against the sides, so she wouldn't fall, she pulled out her gun and loaded it. Zale took a few breaths listening to the conversation, already knowing there was a fight by all the shuffling. The Erasers were laughing, which was good. They were distracted. That boy didn't honestly think he'd stand a chance alone did he? She dropped from the tree silently, sending bullets at a few of the Eraser's heads. "I am not dead, by the way" She grimaced, dashing off diagonal of the group. She shot a few more, one in the shoulder, two in the abdomen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:16 am

He had shot a bunch of erasers, who were deaf, or lay on the ground moaning. He turned his head just in time to look right down the sights.

It was over.

He was on his back, looking up into the barrel. He could see up the chamber, at the bullet, waiting to go into his forehead. Time slowed as his finger tightened on the trigger. And jack saw everything. He east chef as the pistol cocked the hammer back automaticly, the canned forward, sparking the ammo, which came up to the end of the barrel. BAM!!! The eraser pitched forward, dropping the gun. Behind him, stood Zale, with a handgun. But there were still Erasers.

Still problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin



Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6282
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:13 am

Jack, Jack was a pest. "He's Telepathic he can get into your head, see things say things to you." He said adressing the team. Of course that was just for them, he was Telepathic not Technopathic, sometimes his job really did have perks. Zat held out his palm, scanning the area below the helicopter with heat vision. There was a burst, a body fell backwards, an eraser, the boy, Jack just stood there, acting all emo or something. He sighed, static coming through his speakers. Humans were weird. A burst of light fired from his hand, traveling to the ground at a freakishly fast speed, it was aimed at the boy, aiming wasn't perfect, not from this height, not with this kind of material. The ball hit the ground in front of Jack, exploding the ground, mud fired around the area, a shock hit the ground, shaking it, a small fire started. This was where it got fun. He pulled the minigun around from the side of the helicopter, aiming it down at the boy, it began to send a steady torrent of bullets down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:55 am

Jack had fully got up when...BOOM!!! Jack flew backwards, into the dirt, now getting slippery from the heavy rain that started falling. "Getting struck by lightning?" He yelled. "Are you kidding-" He stopped as dirt started kicking up around them.
[i]'Bullets...your trying to shoot me? That's not very friendly'
He said, to everybody in the area. Even the helicopter pilot and gunner(s). Jack dashed to the side, right behind an eraser. The erasers look of confusion quickly turned to a look of sick reliztion, as he was literaly torn apart by the stream of bullets.
"Zale! Get out of here, quick! Just run!" He said forcefully as he motioned to the tree line. "Go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:46 pm

That move there, had Haine just boiling with rage. Nobody was going to trip her and get away with it! Especially not some snot nosed brat! As she scrambled to her feet, bullets seemed to be flying in every which direction, there were dead erasers and just then, something exploded onto the ground, knocking her onto her rear end. Baffled for a moment she looked upwards and spotted the copter, with her raptor vision she was able to identify a familiar looking figure sitting in the doorway. Zat. A robot from the school. She'd had more than one encounters with him, some not so bad... some.. she'd rather not think about. Jumping to her feet again she was going to lung at the girl who had jumped out of the tree.. but Zat was firing bullets in such an erratic fashion she didn't want to get chewed up and spit out. So she dived over behind some rocks, snatching something off of a dead eraser's belt as she did so. She held the item delicately in her hand, her finger fiddling with the little pin on the top of it... A grin spread across her face as she yarded the pin out of the top and swung the grenade into the general direction of the two experiments... a few erasers were there fighting too but... there always had to be a few sacrifices right? She smiled and covered her ears, while ducking lower behind the rock.


Varrien had taken cover behind a large tree as the helicopter closed in, he wasn't going to get hit by no stray bullets. This was getting way more messy than he had wanted, it was suppose to be simple. Catch the boy, Jack, and bring him back. Simple right? Of course not, nothing was ever that simple. He groaned and leaned around the edge of the tree, firing off a few round at Jack. Just then he saw something fling out from behind a rock... his eyes widened and he scrambled out from behind the tree and took to the air, trying to get as much distance between him... and the stray grenade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Zale ran off, pushing past any Erasers that got in her way. She sprinted her way next to the boy, hearing a thump behind her. Looking back, she noticed something close to a rock laying on the ground. Her eyes widened, and she sprinted faster, motioning for te boy to do so as well. She stopped suddenly, held her hand out, and levitated the explosive up, and threw it back at the girl faster that light. It exploded mid air, a few feet from the Eraser's current position, making Zale stumble back onto her butt as a piece of shrapnel lodged itself in her shoulder. It was still pretty loud for the distance it was at, and her ears rang and her eyes blurry.She shuffled to her feet, and started a light jog, turning into a sprint.


Last edited by Cypruss Faze on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:27 pm

So much shit happened at once.

Jack pulled himself up to his feet, and ran over to meet Zale. "I said go ru-" Jack heard a small, metallic clink. He turned just in time to see the little metal ball.
"Shit!" he yelled, as he started sprinting of, quickly catching up next to Zale. But the explosion went up into the air. A stray price came flying at him...

He stood up. Everything was blurring, waving black and white. He knew there should have been sound. But there just wasn't. He stumbled forward before he was on the ground. How did he get here? His whole body felt numb. He didn't notice that a peice of shrapnel had passed clean throught his chest. With that, on top of the bullet wounds, he knew he was done for. "Zale." his voice rang out clear in the soundless air. It echoed a couple times. Not a dull, hollow echo, but a clean one. He got up and followed Zale, stumbling behind her, as of in a trance. "Where to? What now?" Adrenaline was the only thing that kept Jack conscience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:34 pm

Haine screamed loudly as the exlosion happen very near her... she was positive she threw it farther than that but clearly something went wrong. The force of the explosion sent her flying into a tree several meters away, everything was blurry... and the world, silent. Attempting to move she cried out, she must have broken a few ribs... and maybe one of her wings. Part of her face also had sustained partial burns, as well as her left hand and leg. Pain searing up her body she finally let out a breath and fell into uncounciousness.


Varrien had managed to fly far enough away that he had managed to escape the fiery blast. A slight ringing sounded in his ears and he shook his head, damn he hated explosives. The rotten scent of blood and burnt flesh filled his nose and he looked around for Haine... he didn't see her anywhere. "Shit!" he said outloud. "HAINE!? HAINE!?" He called out running back towards the area of the explosion. He didn't see any signs of the two escapees... must have got caught in the blast. "HAINE!?" he called again and finally he found her crumbled self over by a tree. "Haine!" he said as he leaned down next to her, she was burnt, bruised and very much broken. "No no no!" he said trying to pick her up carefully. He needed to get her back to the school, where she could be fixed. But would they make it? He shook his head, dispelling the thought. "Shit." he said, feeling very much helpless. His heart ached seeing his mate so broken, he had failed in protecting her... that is what his instincts told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Zale ran, untill she reached a steep rocky part, signalling an avalanche just accured, far from the Erasers. "We need to find a car.... "She said, pointing to a green car. "Come on!" She jumped on the rock and dirt, and pretty much slid down the side of the hill most of the time, except when she needed to shuffle around a large rock or tree. Zale reached the pavement and sprinted to the car, tossing a rock at the back window. Leaping over to trunk part of the car into the back seat, she climbed into the drivers seat, kicking open the plastic to reach the wiring. Bending down she started to Hotwire the Engine. As it roared to life, she waited for he boy to get in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Jack followed Zale numbly. He ran behind her, watching the car. When she dove through the back window, he just went around, and popped the back door open. "It was unlocked -__-" Jack brushed the broken glass onto the car floor, the lay down. He relized, there was a dull pain in his chest. "Um...Zale?" He asked numbly. "Zale..."

He was, for the first time since he was a kid, scared.

Jack opened his eyes. 'Cold...' he remembered thinking. 'So...So, cold...' He wrapped his arms around his legs. He shivered violently, as the cold sensation filled his eyes. 'Eyes'. He couldn't see. He felt hopeless...pathetic. 'Stop. That's just what they want you to think.' And...the girl. They actually LIKED her. She was their special prodigy. And her 'Eyes'. Red. they were blood red. And she always came through, as if taunting them. He wanted to smack her. Ask her what was wrong with her. Why she was evil. They were ALL evil. And why...? Why was he SOOOOO cold?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin



Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6282
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Zat motioned for the helicopter to turn. For some strange reason the bullets he fired seemed to be firing in a wide circle, being miles of aim. He released the gun, deciding it was worth nothing to him. The helicopter stopped, just a above a car. Zat turned, looking at the pilot before he jumped. His feet smashing into the bonnet, crushing the metal, destroying the engine. The boy, Jack, he seemed to be spazing out a tad. Zat's had fired through the window, shattering it as he grabbed at the boys shirt collar. The light was gone now, it was getting dark, his eyes emited a faint yellow glow over the boy's body. His other hand fired forward, aimed for his jaw. One solid blow would be all it took right now. The boy was practically powerless, his telepathy didn't effect Zat and even if he did manage to get an owl onto him, all it would do was tear up his coat a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Jack bolted up right in cold sweat, and noticed the blood pooling up on the seat, and even dripping off. He still heard nothing but the loud sound of his heart thumping in his chest. He looked up, pure shock in his eyes. He started thrashing around violently and crazily, trying to rid himself the the assailant. He tried to get in his head, but nothing worked. He was to dazed. All he could do was thrash around wildly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 am

Haine floated in the seeminly endless void of uncounciousness. Bits and pieces of memories swept over her now and again... Chemicals.. So strong smelling, so bitter. "Haine! Haine! You are mine, don't ever forget that." a younger version of varrien whispered. Blackness... Everything quiet. "it moved!! My baby just moved inside me!!" the remembrance of new sensations. Blackness again, drifting. "now haine, remember, patience is key. The time will come when you can help see an end to humanity. But for now you must train, become mated and produce sutible offspring to fufill your roll as a breeder." that woman, with the icy eyes.. Always telling the same story. It was always the same, eat, sleep, train and most importantly, breed. It brought back memories of skin on skin, sweat, rough hands and hot breath on her neck. Time after time, until the first stirrings of life sprung from low in her body.

Varrien had carried Haine back to one of the squad jeeps, there was only a handful of surviving erasers, two of which were with him. "take her back home, and be quick about it." he growled as he set haine in the back seat. He knew that if he went back with her, she'd chew him out for not helping finish the misson... Watching as they drove away he turned and followed the sound of the helicopter. Making his way through the trees he came apon zat yarding the boy from a car. Leaping into the air, varrien landed next to the front of the vehicle, where the girl was. Tearing the door off he attemted to choke hold her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:10 pm

All of a sudden, a man burst through the front window, and Zale cowered to the door, to avoid being hit. She turned around, grabbing a chunk of glass, and jumped to stab him, but the side door was ripped off, and an eraser popped in. She screeched and scurried over the glovebox, to the passenger seat, pushing herself up against the door. She tried to kick the guy away, but he came too close too fast, and was reaching for her neck. Once his hands touched her, she could already feel her breathing sofocate, and she started to thrash around, pulling his arms away from her. After a minute or so, she decided it worthless because she was already getting weak ,her vision blurring, and he was too far up for her to reach his neck or face. Zale swung a fist at the dash board, and WHAM, an airbag came pull force, pounding the Eraser in the head and side, and with a little help from her magnetism, she made it 10 times worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin



Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6282
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Varrian was there, he was always there, always seeming to pop up every now and then. He stepped off the car, now holding the boy by the throat. It was a good thing, depending on how you looked at it. Varrian was strong, he had connections, people listened to him. Zat on the other hand was a robot, a machine, a computer, not alive but not dead, just an object. People made computers to tell them the truth so they can ignore it. Zat twisted around, slamming the boy into a tree. It shook, leaves falling from it, scattering around the pair. "What is your primary objective!" Came a loud noise from his speakers, it was better to give them what they wanted then to leave them questioning all else. "What is your primary objective?" He repeated pulling him back before slamming him against the tree once more. Zats eyes began to glow, changing lens, now he was looking over the boys organs, his skeleton, his heart, his brain like some kind of crazy X-Ray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 pm

A satisfied smirk crossed Varrien's face as the girl seemed to submit to him, he was just starting to drag her out of the car when WHAMM! The airbag exploded and hit him with brain rattling force. He was sent sideways, the girl was still strong in his grip so she ended up going flying with him, toppling out of the jeep and onto the ground. Everything was spinning, around and around... nothing made sense. His mouth tasted metallic and the right side of his face burned. One thing he was aware of, was the girl who was laying on him. So tiny compared to him. He still had ahold of her, although not as strongly as before. A low growl emitted from his throat. Off to the side he could hear Zat yelling at the boy... good thing Zat was here, Zat wasn't organic, as much as Varrien might hate to admit it, Zat was hands down stronger than him. It made him feel somewhat relieved to know that Zat was there, if anything went wrong... zat could probably help fix it. Shaking his seriously aching head, Varrien tried to reclaim his grip on the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Zale hissed, scrambling off the guy, and pushed herself off the ground. The whole side of her body hurt, and she cursed for being so stupid as to hit herself. She took a step back, and aimed a kick at his ribcage before he had to chance to get up. She looked over to the boy and the robot, and clenched her jaw. Quite a few rocks dug themselves out of the ground and bolted themselves around the Eraser's wrist and ankles, keeping himself to the ground. Now that that was done, she had to think fast. As soon as she creates something, it's only a matter of time before it get weak, and not to mention, easy to break through. Zale drew her arm back, and thrusted it forward, like she was throwing a ball, and a fairly large tree branch swung itself at the robot.

(Sorry I haven't been posting... I jut started school and I'm really busy, BUT I promise that if I don't post during the week, I will always post on Fridays)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   

Back to top Go down
 
Escaping...?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» problem while escaping the society of leopold
» Escaping Reality [Movie]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: Main RP Section :: Maximum Ride-
Jump to: