HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Escaping...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Escaping...?   Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:13 am

This is gonna sound so f**king stupid...anyone can join, don't even ask Smile

So maybe, it would be interesting, if maybe, during a failed test, a few experiments escape a school, somewhere in Colorado. The erasers are sent after them, to bring them back. What choice do the experiments have?

Survive

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The black bolt streaked through the night, silent as a pin dropping. But he ran with determination in his eyes. For he knew he was not the hunter. No, this time he was hunted. And he hated being hunted. So that's why he ran with a fire in his eyes. He jumped every rock, slipped past every tree, and silently padded through every single puddle. The bark was splintering around him, and sparks dances on rocks. He had been shot at before. Nothing new.

But he had to say, getting shot this time hurt the worst. So as blood exploded from his back leg, he stumbled blindly. The now human Jack, limped as fast as he could, into a small clearing. Everything suddenly spiraled downwards, as something hard smashed against his cheek.

As he crumpled into a heap, a thin line of blood trickled out of the corner of his mouth. "Aaagh..." he sighed, as everything went fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:15 am

Zale stepped out of the cellar, closing the camouflaged door behind her. She was in the middle of the Colorado mountains, on her way across country. There was no city nearby, and she was keeping her distance, not wanting the school to find her, and put of all places, the forest was the best. More objects to use, more obstacles that can stand by her side.
On her way up hill to her rabbit traps, Zale heard something loud coming in her direction. Her head whipped in the direction of the noise, and she crouched herself, ready to pounce. When a boy about her age stumbled into the clearing she relaxed slightly. It's not a bear, so, good. But could it be an eraser? Nahhh, he doesn't have the same air as them. Running away from the cities? Even is he was no threat, she needed to know. Maybe she could get information about what's going on.
"What are to doing here?" Zale asked sternly. Clearly he was running from something, and she grabbed his arm and helped him up. He'd hit his mouth pretty bad, as the blood continued to flow out of his mouth, and his leg was bleeding. Could he have been shot? That must've been a gunshot then... Now she had the feeling he was being followed and she grew tense again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:36 pm

This was the second time he had escaped the school, and he had only been brought back about 3 days ago. The first had been when he was 6...

It could have been, days, hours, even seconds; Jack wasn't sure. It just all hurt. What he was sure of was that he was shot in the leg, bashed over the head three times with a metal pipe, torn at by thorns, an he was pretty sure his ankle was sprained. He hadnt been in this much pain in a long time.


Jack tried to speak, but ended up coughing up blood all over somebody. He still couldn't make out who it was, but who ever it was, he couldn't fight who ever it was any ways. He just managed to cough, "Run...Era-erase-..." he hacked up more blood, and said a bit more clearly, "Erasers."

Now, since whoever this was most likely didn't know what an eraser was, he had made his tone sound menacing, even though the actually name was pretty scary alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Zale scowled as the boy coughed on her, but kept holding his arm firmly. She could hear more gunshots ring out in the distance, and leaned in to hear him better, getting blood coughed into her ear, cringing slightly. "Erasers?" She whispered, as her eyes widened. "Follow me" She said, running to the cellar door, basically dragging him behind her. Zale threw open the door shoving the blonde boy onto the stairs and lowered herself as well, before shutting the door and locking it. "Be quiet" She instructed, listening as the sound of footsteps grew closer. She could hear te erasers talkin amongst themselves, looking for the boy. After a while, they wondered off, and Zale watched the boy through the dim light coming through the cracks in the door. "Who are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Jack winced in agony as he was dragged over rocks, and thrown into a dark cellar, on the hard concrete. He tried to sit up, but couldn't. So he dragged himself over to a wall, and sat up against it.

It was almost pitch black, but Jack could see her fine. He studied her features for several long moments, before deciding what to say. "I don't think we've met before. And, OBVIOUSLY, I shouldn't talk to strangers." he said, the right corner of his mouth going up a bit into a small grin.

He wasn't sure if he could trust this girl. She didn't look TOO intimitading, but in his state, even a rabbit could beat the living shit out of him. And she did look kind of lethal. He made a mental note of watching what he said...at least until he felt better.

That Is, assuming she wouldn't toss him back out to the erasers if she discovered who...correction, WHAT he was...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Zale stood up from her spot ad walked over to a lamp, flicking it on." Your right, we haven't met before. You're the first person I've met from The School." She said, pulling out a first aid kit. "Well, if your so caught up in strangers, I'm Zale." She walked over to him, holding her hand out for him to grab. "I know your a hybrid..." She added quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Jack was caught a little of guard, but he had trained himself not to show it. He wouldn't give up any of his emotions. To anyone. So he kept his gaze, and started drifting off into his mind. He had some questions.

1. How did Zale know Im a hybrid?
2. Is Zale another experiment, or a lab coat trying to trick me?
3. Is that even a freckle?
4. Why can't I stop looking at her?
5. Why can't I ask her some of these questions?

Jack had been mumbling without knowing it, and he drifted back into reality.

"Damn...I was gonna try to scare you with something..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Zale caught on to his mumbling, staring back at him. "Well, when iw as dragging you, you werent that heavy. Your eyes are clear. And you know about Erasers. Not many people know about them, and the people who do aren't running around outside, well not now that is..." She shrugged off her offer to help him up and went to the first aid kit, sitting down on the cot. " I'm an "enhanced human", or they so call it. I have empathy and Magnetism..." She twitched her eyebrow and the rubbing alcohol lifted itself out of her hands, all by itself... Levitating. "See?" Zale dropped it, catching the bottle. "And scaring me, won't be such a good idea...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Varrien and Haine stood bickering in a clearing not to far off, a small team of fellow erasers standing not far behind them. "What the hell do you mean you lost him!?" Haine hissed through her teeth at her mate. Varrien grunted and seemingly bit back a growl and ran his hand through his shaggy dark hair. "We got him in the leg and followed his blood trail and just when we were sure we had him, he was gone! There's someone aiding him, I can smell them... but with the rain moving in I can't track it!" his voice was full of frustration and he crossed his arms. Haine snorted in disapproval. "I expected better from my mate." she said under her breath and then she turned, her crimson coloured eyes scanning the forest... her pupils narrowed into tiny slits and a low growl emitted from her throat. Without warning she whipped back around, her black wings snapping out to their full span and she let out an angry snarl at the other erasres. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE! GET LOOKING FOR THEM YOU BASTARDS!" her voice was loud, feral and very, very angry. It carried through the woods and echoed off the surrounding area. The Eraser's yelped in surprise and took off in different directions. Varrien shuffled on his feet for a moment, being use to Haine's temper and mood swings. "lets go." she snapped at him and then took off through the woods. The boy couldn't be far, they would find him eventually.

(helloooo! :3 I figured some villains were needed so I came to join in!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Jack cut her off with a smaile. Somthing flashed in his mouth. A small glint. On his top Jaw, to the right. It was a tooth, A sharp tooth.

A canine incizor.

His eyes flashed, as a wave of black started covering his face. Little ears started to pop out of his head, and his blonde hair went night black. Black fur quickly sprouted on his whole body, as his clothes slowly dissapeared. He keeled over, as his fingers closed together and grew thicker, morphing into paws. His legs started to go back, and a tail appeared. His wings were up, and grew a bit shorter, but also stronger, and more muscular. He pointed his muzzle, about a cm from Zales face, who was still kneeling down to app,y first aid. But she now looked shocked, He did his best wolf grin.

'Hey...' He said. But not out loud. In her head!

(Hey Haine, your back! Don't worry, you know me as another account. I'm just starting this new account. A fresh start :3 )[i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Slowly Haine lifted her head into the air, her nostrils flaring as she searched for a scent. At first there was nothing but earthy ground, leaves and a coming rain... but for a moment, she caught the scent of something else. Chemicals.. and dog.. no, not dog... Wolf.. and Human. Hybrid. Her eyes snapping open she turned to look at Varrien and made a gesture with her hands for him to be still. He stiffened and began to scent the air. Moving in sync the pair slipped quietly through the trees, making almost no noise as they drew closer to the scent, It wasn't long until a small cabin came into sight. Without so much as a sound, the two unfolded their wings and took effortlessly to the trees, before finally landing quietly on the roof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Zale could hear yelling outside, and looked up at the door. Another Eraser squad? She shrugged it off an looked back to the boy. She yelped and jumped back, half her body sat under the wolf's rib cage, and she leans back staring into his face. "Please tell me this isn't a trick and your not one of them...." She frowned, reaching her hand up to touch the fur. Wolves were such beautiful creatures, but Erasers just disgusted her, and I'd e was one of them, he'd have a hell of a treat waiting. "What... You can talk in my head?" She thought back to him.

(yay!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Jack's ears shot up, and swivled up. Jack gazed up at the celing, listening intently. Somthing was on the roof. Probably a bird. So he reached out with it's conscience.

He was looking across at somebody. Varrien. His Mate. He was pissed at him. Moving in sync the pair slipped quietly through the trees, making almost no noise as they drew closer to the scent, It wasn't long until a small cabin came into sight. Without so much as a sound, the two unfolded their wings and took effortlessly to the trees, before finally landing quietly on the roof.

It only took Jack a few seconds to reach into its conscience, but it would probabbly help save them from a lot of shit.

Zale, its time to go. There's two of the on the roof. Eraser Hybrids!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Zale heard a creek on the roof and looked at the boy for an answer. She felt a link with the people... Erasers... They have a child... Who isn't with them, and it's kind of complicated. She nodded to him, ' I know'. She scrambled to her feet, grabbed her back pack, and flicked the lamp off. 'Are you okay to walk?' She thought, hoping he was still listening...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Haine felt a slight tingly sensation in her head for a moment but dismissed it and carried on at the task at hand. The scent of two hybrids was very strong here, one stronger than the other... which ment that one of them had been residing here for quite some time. Wings still only half folded she moved across the roof, her black converse sneakers clicking quietly. Making it to the edge she dropped down and found a window... might as well make a loud entrance. Looking back up she saw Varrien looking down at her from the roof, making a signal with her hand she instructed him to stay up there, ready to pounce on anyone who came rushing out...

Varrien nodded at Haine and turned around, reaching up he clicked the small earpiece he had on and called on the others in their squad. "We've located them, follow my collar coordinates." he whispered quietly. With a click it turned off and he readied himself for when all hell broke loose.


Slowly, Haine approched the window. She was wearing a grey hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans, easy mobility, plus it was the clothes she wore when she was off of the school grounds. Her dark brown hair was pulled up into a pony and her eyebrows were hidden under her slightly uneven bangs. Taking another step forwards she balled her hand up into a fist and then lunged at the window, crashing into the small cabin and landing in the living area, her eyes wild and ready for the hunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:20 pm

The wolf gave her a slight nod, but his left hind leg had a noticable limp. He heard a crash upstairs and shouts.

"Oh shit. So...I'll make a slight...distraction..." he said in her head.

He flew through sky, when a voice sounded in his head. "A little help, brother? You see, there are two ugly ass birds on our roof, and we need some, ah, help."
"I'll do what I can." Great Horned Owl swooped down, and gnashed at Haine with its talons, using the element of surprise. Then, he dissapeared into the night. Every couple of seconds, he swooped down, just out of reach, dealing blows to the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:25 pm

"ARRGGG!" Haine let out an angry yell as suddenly a bird, a large one at that, swooped in and started clawing at her. She let out several threatening growls and tried to claw at it. Frustratingly enough it was just out of reach. Finally her temper got the better of her and she suddenly exploded into her Eraser form, her wings vanishing into her back and she now stood much taller, larger and angrier, her wolfy hair dark and her eye's still that same deep crimson. A howl of rage came out of her mouth and she went into a rampage.


Varrien swore and clawed at the air after the bird. This was very much an annoyance. He could feel a slight tremmor coming from inside the house and very aggravated snarls and growls ment that Haine had just lost her temper. He sighed mentally. So quick to go overboard.


(got to go, night guys!)

*edit ( I got a few more mins xD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:38 pm

"Zale!" he shouted in his head. "Follow me!" Jack burst out of the door, and shot off into th night sky, up into the dark clouds, where they could easily lose the erasers. His powerful wings beat as he morphed back into human. He quickly pulled some evasive manuvers, as he dissapeared into the clouds, like a ghost who was never there. Normally, visibility would have been zero, but it was as if there was nothing at all for Jack.

"Thank you, brother. You may go now."
"I think you owe me a mouse."
"Ah, but I saved you tail feathers back in Nevada. Let's call it even."
"FINE."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Varrien swore again as he saw the hybrid boy shoot up into the sky. "Dammit! I will not go back empty handed!" he growled to himself and kicked off the roof after the boy. He gained on him, closer... closer... closer! Until, POOF! They hit clouds and he lost all sight of the boy. "DAMMIT!" he yelled and began to descend out of the clouds, he flew just below them, looking frantically upwards for any sign of the boy. Going back to the school without the boy would mean punishment... something he wasn't to fond of. It wouldn't go over well with that woman, no.. not at all... she have him and Haine into training for weeks if that was the case. And what about Kieran, his and Haine's tiny daughter... she was still incubating in one of the chiro chambers... mistakes could not be made, not this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Zale jumped, slowly following the boy, who she still didn't know the name of. "I can't fly for long...." She said, referring to her object levitating powers. She followed heron the loud noises coming from an Eraser upstairs. "What's going on?" She asked, feeling like had something to do with that. Once she sprinted outside, she levitated a fairly large rock in her direction, jumping on it, pulling herself after tr boy, and... And owl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:04 pm

"Get off the rock! They'll see us!" he barked. Literlly. "Just Ride the flying wolf! He wont bite!"

He saw the one they called Varien flying a little bellow them, and off to the right. He pumped his large black wings, and flew next to Zale, so she could hop on. "Hurry!" He shouted, over the sound of wind rushing by them. The owl, 'Femble' Flew next to them, silent as whiff. Jack was flying as quietly as a fart.

( Twisted Evil DID ANYONE CATCH THAT?!?!?! Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

avatar


Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Not telling YOU XD

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Zale glared at them both, taking a few moment a to answer. "Fine.." She jumped onto the boys back, clinging her arms around the neck and laying herself down, while strattling his back. "You better not drop me..." She said, sending the rock back to the ground, direct at the Eraser.

(I gotta eat.. Meh)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:16 pm

He smiled, his incizors showing, and his tail wagged a bit. But, she weighed almost nothing. Fumbleton landed on his head, and he growled at him. He continued to fly, pumping to get as far away as possible. He could not let them catch them. It was not an option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

avatar


Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Varrien cocked his head to the side as he flew, aside from the strong wind there was something else, an incredibly loud sound of a clumsy flier. A smile drew across his face, his lips curling up to reveal his enlarged canine teeth. From the sound he could identify that the boy must be about two legs ahead of him and maybe a few feet above. Pumping his wings harder he flew upwards and finding out the hard way his calculation seemed to be off as he crashed into one of them by mistake, the girl. It caught him so off guard that he started to spiral downwards.


Haine finally reverted to her normal form and crashed back out through the window. She wasted no time and kicked upwards, flying high in seconds. The invisible life mate bond that tied her and Varrien together told her that he wasn't far off. Following her instincts it wasn't long until she caught sight of him falling out of the clouds and slowly trying to catch himself. She didn't have time to help him, besides he'd be fine on his own... so she shot upwards through the hole in the clouds that he had fallen out of. She caught sight of the boy for a second before he vanished back into the clouds, she didn't see the other person though... A snarl escaped her lips and she shot after the boy, her eyes narrowing into slits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Jack

avatar


Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Jack almost dropped Zale as 'Varrien' crashed into them, but he wouldn't drop her. He couldn't. He didn't think for one second he was in the clear though.
'Zale, maybe they'll mistake us for a different flying wolf..." He flew through the sky, getting more tired by the second. He turned his head, just in time to see the girl coming up fast from behind him. So, he decided to do what he did best. Be a dumbass. So he looked back, and spit a huge lugie, hoping to hit her in the face. Then, he said, 'sorry about this Zale...' and he flipped over, letting her fall. He then Dove straight down after her, going from about 1 to 100 in only a few seconds. He put his wings flat against him, and his ears were blown against his head. His tail blew straight out behind him, as he spiraled down. Right he dove under her, and at the last possible second, pulled up, catching her on his back. He was about a foot from the ground, as he bobbed and weaved throughout the trees, with amazing precision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Escaping...?   

Back to top Go down
 
Escaping...?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» problem while escaping the society of leopold
» Escaping Reality [Movie]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: Main RP Section :: Maximum Ride-
Jump to: