Share | 

Just got back from the hospital!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Just got back from the hospital!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:49 am

Yup… I was in the hospital for all of Wednesday, they finally let me out later that night and we spend the night in Vernon and then came home yesterday.

So this is what happened.

I woke up and started making my breakfast, as I was sitting drinking my coffee I was hit with a sudden achy pain in my lower right side, down by my hip. I have a high pain tolerance so I ignored it and kept on with my morning. Then as more time progressed the pain went from achy to a sharp and stabbing pain… one that was really starting to bother me, and the longer I waited the worse it seemed to get. So I told my mom and she took me to the hospital. As I sat in the ER I got checked out by a nurse, had to do a few tests and then finally the doctor came to see me. After poking and prodding me he figured that my appendix might be rupturing or that I had a ovarian cist.

So I got an IV stuck in my arm, blood tests done and then had to sit in the hospital bed and waited. They started to talk about surgery and all this other shit that was quite frankly, scaring me half to death. For two reasons, I do not like hospitals/doctors/etc. and I have snowboard provinces starting this weekend in Whistler, if I got surgery, no snowboarding principles. So then they came back and were like, “Ok we are shipping you off to Vernon hospital.” And so they wrapped up my IV, left it in my arm though and then sent me off to Vernon. Once I was there I had to wait forever (the pain was starting to dull though) and then I finally got to see a doctor and he made me do more tests, then they sent me down to get an ultra sound on my appendix and in the end they found out that my appendix is luckily, not rupturing and I do not have an ovarian cist. I was sooooo happy. They did however find something wrong, something to do with my abdomen but I can’t remember what it was called. So I have to go back to the hospital next week to get that checked again. But all in all I’m feeling much better! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from the hospital!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:38 pm

:0000 Cheese and Cracker Jacks! i know lot of people who have had there appendix taken out! im starting to worry if im next! Anyways.. Hope you feel better. Let us know what's wrong with your abdomen...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from the hospital!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:34 pm

im scared to BALLS of needles

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from the hospital!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:11 pm

God that must have been terrifying. You're not still in pain are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from the hospital!   Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Yeah actually the day I got back from the hospital this other kid I know got sent to vernon with a rupturing appendix. Yeah lets hope you dont' get it!! Thanks so much, I'll let you guys know as soon as I get my results back.

I agree peter, they are so freaking scary. I hate them.

:'( yeah I was very scared, when they said surgery I think its the first time i've ever let tears slip in public. I'm feeling fine now, thankfully. Thanks finn! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from the hospital!   

Back to top Go down

Just got back from the hospital!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1