What if... we were human? (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 10, 2012 10:39 am

Eden laughed again. “To investigate what is going on up at the house, silly.” He kept a steady pace and almost seemed to be skipping along, he was in a lovely happy drunk state. Every now and again he would turn around and walk backwards so he could face Cypruss. “Are you having fun Cypruss?” He asked, a smile still on his face. They were getting closer and closer to the house, the party sounding much farther away. Jumping silently onto the deck stairs he began to head upwards, towards the balcony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 10, 2012 10:51 am

Nyx shrugged looking away. "At least I gave it a go... Just makes me sick to think of people throwing that poison into themselves..." Nyx turned back to her shaking his head.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Cype smiled following him, because she really had no choice, and hoped he woudnt do something stupid while he was drunk. "Definately" She rolled her eyes playfully. She'd look back at the beach to see how far away they were getting, and look forward again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Eden laughed at her comment and continued up the stairs, turning around only the grasp Cyrpuss by the hand to tow her up the stairs at a faster pace. The closer they got to the deck, the more he could hear voices coming from inside. "oooh." he said giving Cypruss an eyebrow raise. "Sounds like soomeefinggg interseting in going on in tere!" he said talking slightly funny just to try and be ammusing.

Haine and Vare suddenly came crashing out onto the deck. Haine looked panicked, Vare looked annoyed. From inside an irritated woman's voice rang through the open door. "Are you really just going to walk out like that?" the voice said, a sharp edge to it. Vare grunted, clearly not interested in listening to his mother. He was wearing no shirt and the button on his jeans were undone, his hair was a complete mess and there might have been the hints of a hicky on his neck. Haine didn't look much different, for she was scrambling back into her clothes and not being overly succesful at it... Because she was still so tipsy that she kept falling over. "Lets just head to my room downstairs." Vare said reaching over to grab Haine by her arm. They didn't seem to notice Eden and Cypruss hiding in the darkness on the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed May 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Cype smiled annd continued to follow him. "Sounds like an agruement" She said, immidiately ducking against the side of the porch when two people walked out. It were those kids from earlier and Cypruss's shoulders tensed when she heard some yelling. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed May 16, 2012 8:52 pm

(thats cool, dont post as laney Razz)

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 17, 2012 11:50 am

(oops! Sorry, forgot about Laney! -_-;;;; )

Laney cocked an eyebrow at him and then turned her head upwards, to stare up at the sky. She could see a few of the twinkling stars but not a huge amount, the lights from the not far off city seemed to dim them out. "Yes.. the sky is nice... Makes me wonder what it would be like to fly." She said her voice sounding very dreamy, like she was super happy. "You ever wondered that too?" She asked slowly turning to face him.

Eden had to cover his mouth so he didn't laugh, didn't need to get their cover blown. Turning around he stared at Cypurss, trying his best to contain his laughter. He leaned forwards to rest his head on Cypruss' shoulder so if he did start to laugh, her shoulder would muffle it.

"Varrien John Luther! Where do you think your going!?" Selena's angry voice came flying out the doors. The sound of heels clicked across the floor, getting closer to the padio.

Vare seemed to physically cringe at the sound of his full name. "Shut up mother!" he yelled back and grabbed Haine by her arm and towed her down the stairs, he was moving so fast he smashed right into Eden and Cypurss, sending all four of them toppling down the stairs and onto the lawn below.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Cype smirked and bit her lip to keep herself from laughing as well. Right when she though she couldnt hold it any longer, all four of them toppled onto some soft grass. Unable to restrain herself, Cypruss start to giggle uncontrollably. Even though her clothes were yet, and she didnt want to move from the sticky-ness, she sat up anyways to regain her breath. She started to feel like a drunken idiot now, probably because she was around so many of them. Her and Eden should probably run away now before they get strangled or something, but she was so amused that Varrian was actually walking away from his mom, like a scared chicken. What a wuss..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri May 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Nyx stared at her his eyebrows cocked. "Im sure i have once or twice... But there are plenty of other things to think about besides flying..." He answered looking up. It was kinda nice out.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:02 am

Eden scrambled to try and get to his feet on the damp grass. "Shit! Run Cypruss!" He said grabbing her and yarding her along with him. He started to laugh as they took off like gun shot rabbits, the whole scene probably looked ridiculous. Still giggling like a school girl Eden seemed to be stumbling over his own feet and they were getting closer and closer to the forested area. Suddenly Eden took a leap, dragging Cypruss along with him, and dove behind a bush. He gave the shhhh sign to her and they sat and listened.

Vare slowly got to his feet, just in time to see two people go scrambling off into the dark. His temper was already flaring, now it was flaring higher. Who the hell was spying on them!? His attention was drawn back to the ground as he heard a moan and looked at Haine sprawled out of the grass. "Ouch" she mumbled. Vare got to his feet and drug Haine to hers. "Head downstairs." he told her before marching off in the direction that those other two ran off in. He could still hear his mother ranting in the house, but ignored her completely. "I know you're out there." he growled as he approched the tree line.

Laney sighed. "I like the thought of flying." she said smugly. Plopping down she sat on a stump and looked around at the darkness. "it sounds very relaxed, very free." she said, clearly the alcohol talking. Afterall, drunken words were often refered to as Sober thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Mon May 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Nyx looked her over curious as to why she hadnt left yet. "IF you could fly, It would get old very quickly. You'd only be free to higher, but you'd be stuck in the same things in the end. A air of wings cant stop death, or the death of others, In the end, the world wins." He leaned back against the base of a tree slightly closer to her. He might as well take the company he did have. Since Eden and Cype had taken off for the water... stupid water... "So what happened? Haine and Varrien leave you alone?" He asked looking u.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Mon May 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Cype ran off behind Eden, realizing how serious it was. Varrien was going to strangle them. Or considering it. Leaping behind the bush, she immidiately dropped to her knees and lied on her stomach. Cypruss nodded and made a zipper motion across her lips. She watched as Varrien wondered along the edge of the trees, keeping her head low, in position to run if he decided to come after them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 22, 2012 10:58 am

Laney seemed to pause a moment, staring at him. "Oh.. you really are into that deep serious stuff arn't you?" she asked, looking a little like he had just stomped on her dreams or something. Her lip sticking out in a bit of pout. She sat in silence a moment until he asked the next question. Her face seemed to grow into a scowl. "Yes, they ran off towards the house and are probably banging their brains out in Vare's room." her voice had an irritated edge to it. Clearly the subject made her annoyed... an/or jelouse.

Eden was laying on his back, both his hands slapped over his mouth, He had to laugh sooooo bad. It was bubbling up inside him... it.. it was just so funny! A "pffftttt" sound escaped his lips and he tried to work harder at keeping quiet but... it wasn't working very well... He could already hear Varrien marching around looking for them... he didn't want to give their position away but... every time he thought of it... he had to work even harder not to laugh. Turning his head he looked pleadingly to Cypruss, hoping maybe she could do something to help.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Cype looked to Eden and shrugged. 'What the hell am I supposed to do?' She mouthed, watching Varrien stomp through the green."Stay down..." Quickly, she though up an excuse and stood up. "HEY! Catch me if you can!" She yelled at Varrien, immediately dashing off in the opposite direction, deeper into the forest, thing. She really didnt know how big the forest could be, but it could be dangerous. It made Cypruss smile and chuckle slightly. She knew she'd last longer in the forest than Varrien probably could, seeing as though he continues to follow her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Nyx shook his head and laid back. "Unless your ok with him being a polygamist, your not getting him." He answered rubbing his eyes. "To be honest... Flying wouldnt be too bad... But i would perfer reading peoples minds." He added looking over to her. "Why do they just leave you alone? Shouldnt they be hanging with you?"

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Laney sighed. “I know, I know.” She grumbled. Sitting up she crossed her arms and sat back. “reading minds would be cool… but I feel like you would learn a lot of stuff that you rather not hear about.” She said with a slight chuckle, although her voice still had a bit of a bitter edge to it. It appeared that some of the alcohol had worn off. Turning her head she stared at him. “Well they usually do, but Vare seemed to have ingested more than usual tonight and it went straight to his cock.” She growled. “And so he took Haine back to his place and I am left to find my own pleasures.”

Vare caught movement in his vision and turned and tore after it, he knew it was the girl. “Bitch get back here!” he yelled and picked up his pace. He was a little clumsy though and there is a large difference between someone running who is drunk, and someone running who is sober. He tried the best he could but before he realized it, they had both ended up deep in the woods…. With almost no idea how to get back. “Shit.”

Eden burst out laughing as soon as he was sure Vare was out of earshot. Sitting up he whipped a tear out of his eye and held his aching sides. “Ahhh.. that was so good.” He sighed. Standing up he waited several ,minutes for Cypurss… and then several more… and a few more… “Cyperuss!” he called out into the dark.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Cype scanned her surrounding, not knowing where she was... At all. "Shit!" She muttered, jumping onto a tree branch, housting herself up. Oh hell no.... He did not say what i just think he said... She continued to climb, untill she was high enough to were the branches would probably break if he tried following her. "Hey douche bag! Why dont you take that back?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Nyx nodded his head a bit moved a hand to his knee. "I suppose that would be a bother, But It would still be cool." He answered looking up into the rows of pine needle covered branches above them. "I would have expected your Pleasures to lie elsewhere then talking to me in a dark shady patch of trees." He shrugged looking back at her.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri May 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Laney shot him a look. “Well I thought I’d be nice for once.” She said, looking a little miffed. Turning her head away she wrapped her arms around her knees. Sighing she suddenly heard people yelling far back in the woods, it was quite far away actually… “Do you hear that?” she asked turning to look into the dark of the woods.

Vare curled his hands into fists and stumbled around looking for her. Suddenly he heard her voice and looked up, he could barely see her sitting up in a tree. “Right.” He said sarcastically, his eye twitching at her comment. Turning his head away he seemed to be looking for something, walking a few steps he bent down and then stood up. Turning, he had a nasty smile on his face, in his hand he held a fairly large rock. His green eyes seemed to sparkle at whatever kind of enjoyment he was getting out of the thought of pegging her out of the tree. “Ready to come down little bird?” he hissed through his teeth.

Haine had finally gotten tired of waiting and staggered out of Vare’s room, through the basement and outside. Looking around she didn’t see anyone, it was getting fairly late, probably close to 2 am already. “Vare?” she called out… then paused. She could hear someone else calling. “Cypruss!” the voice called again. Haine frowned and followed the voice.

Eden was in a panic, oh god… he’d lost cypruss… Vare was probably doing something horrible to her right now and it was all his fault. “CYPRUSS!!!” he yelled again, getting more frantic by the minute. He finally decided that he should run into the woods after her, moving as fast as he could he jumped his way through the trees. “Cypurss!” he called again.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri May 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Nyx was about to ask what she meant when he heard the yells as well. "Lets check it out." He answered Reaching a hand down for Laney then heading out through the bush. He lived in a forest at home, so it wasnt a bit change for him. Beating sticks out of the way he came out of the thicket behind Varrien. His eyes scanned over the back of the slightly larger kid, A large rock in hand... And a girl in the tree. Instantly his body perked up and his heart began to beat faster. Varrien hadnt seen him coem out yet, but he had just seconds. Hes going to kill her! Nyx lunged forwards Raising a fist. AS he got behind him Nyx brought it down into Varriens side hoping to wind him so that the rock would fall, and the girl could sneak off.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri May 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Cype's eyses widened and she wrapped herself around the base of the tree. She'd come out with lots of bruises before giving up. "Not quite!" She remarked, her mind racing for an answer. Then she grinned. Her butt likes to play with her phone. "I'll tell everybody about your mom-ie interaction." She wondered if that would even faze him. Probably not. But the school did have camera's, and she could probably get hold of the snip with him singing. Cypruss waited for him to throw the rock, cracking one of her eyes open. "Nyx! Noo!" She screeched and he attacked Varrien. Nearly falling off, she slipped and grabbed a few branches, breathing a sigh of relief, and started to make her way towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Mon May 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Varrien toppled over from the force of the sudden attack. He let out a drunken howl of suprise just before he hit the ground with and "OMMFFP". Groaning he quickly tried to regain himself, his eyes searching for his attacker. "Damn you." he growled as he spotted that Nyx kid. Getting to his feet he realized that the rock he had been holding was now gone, curling his hands into fists he launched himself at the boy. "You're going to regret that." he yelled.

Haine trecked along through the trees, she could now hear people yelling... paticuarily Varrien yelling. Squinting she moved closer, coming into a clearing that was remote... but seemed to have way to many people in it. A girl in a tree, Nyx, Laney, That Eden kid, Varrien and herself. "What the fuck are you doing Varrien!?" she said as she entered the area. It appeared Nyx and Varrien were in some kind of scrap.

Eden came running over to the tree Cypruss was in. Reaching up he helped her down. "Let hurry!" he said, taking her by the hand and running back towards the cover of the trees.

Laney watched as Nyx and Varrien started to go at it and then saw Haine appear. "Haine, we should probably do something..." she said running over to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Mon May 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Nyx had fought before. It wasnt a new thing. He saw Varrien, still drunk, coming for him and braced ready for a counter. Apparently the sluggish gorilla like brain did the opposite as intended. The punch dumbly changed targets mid throw, which is nearly never done without eye change. So it wasn't planned for. Nyx s arm only managed to catch half the blow, the rest of the force catching the side of his face. Painfully his bottom jaw pounded up into the top, his teeth smashing together. The adrenaline fought back the pain as Varriens arm carried past his head from the glanced blow leaving him open. His eyes shut tight and blood running from his nose Nyx Snatched the hem of his pants in one hand, and his shoulder in the other, Using the momentum Varrien had already made; Nyx grunted smashing down on his shoulder while flipping his legs up. The sticks broke underneath of him as Varrien was thrown over Nyx's shoulder thumping into the ground on his back.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 29, 2012 12:19 am

Cype climbed to the bottem, and resisted against Eden's strain. "No, wait." She pulled her hand out of Eden's with a smack to her side. She took a second to glance at him before rushing over to the fight. "Stop it!!!" Cypruss screamed, grabbing Nyx's shirt and pushing him away from Varrien. She looked to Varrien with a menacing glare, keeping hold of Nyx's shirt. "Stop it now!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Eden gave her a pleeding look, whimpered and then took off after her. He didn't want to get drug into any fighting because he was very helpless.... and he had almost no fighting skills, the best he could probably do was bite someone? Ewwy.

Haine stood watching the boys scrap, she was very, very, VERY annoyed. "Vare you ass!" she said and stormed over, while Cypurss was grabbing Nyx, Haine was grabbing Varrien.

Varrien felt the satisfing crunch of his fist hitting Nyx, but before he could do anything else he was smashed into the ground. He felt every inch of breath being slapped out of his body and he slammed his hands uselessly into the ground. That was most definitly going to bruise.. and he most definitly did not expect that out of Nyx. Perhpas he just gained a small ounce of respect for the kid, for being able to stand up for himself. Vare groaned and got up, ready to smash another fist into Nyx when he felt someone grab him from behind, and heard Haine hissing in his ear. "You asshole, you left me stuck in that house waiting for you while you were off here fighting." she seethed at him, while tugging him farther away from Nyx.

Laney stood off to the side, watching the whole scene... she didn't really have much of a part to play in this whole scinereo. She sighed heavily and sat down on a stump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   

Back to top Go down

What if... we were human? (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next