What if... we were human? (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:17 pm

"Me?" Jack, looking back at her. She was actually asking him questions! He had just classed her next to the other douches, thinking she was exactly like them. Maybe she was different. She find seem to be asking him questions. All though it could be to get some dirt on him, maybe to make fun of him. He approached the question cautiously, trying not to say anything he would regret. All though he didn't see the harm in telling her where he was from.
"Connecticut. Waterford, Conneticut. It was right near the shore, about a five minute walk. A small town... not with too much money, but had some pretty nice schools, I guess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:53 pm

"oooooh fun." Eden said sarcastically and laughed, making weird eye brow waggles. He felt Hersilia's eyes leave him for a moment before lifting, that was a relief. "Yeah I know, but its hard when she's throwing daggers at the back of my head." he made a weird face. He looked up as the, bell rang and sighed. What was even the point of him coming to school anymore other than to see his few friends, he had finished all his courses. Sometimes it wasn't all that great to be super smart, it was kind of boring.

Haine smiled. "Sounds nice. I've never lived anywhere but here." she said looking forwards again. "My mom works at the nuclear medical facility just outside of town." she said the words almost a little bitterly but then slowly hip checked Jack. They made their way down the hall and turned towards the office. "Well here's the office." she said pointing towards the double doors at the end of the hall. Reaching up she rested her hands behind her head and sighed as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Ione smirked slightly. "Tell me about it. You should see her at the dinner table!" She said, shrugging it off. "What class do you have first today?" She looked at him. He didn't look like h was doing well, like he was upset, for a while now. " Don't worry Eden, we'll make it out of here one day. And when that day comes, I just might pee myself." She smiled lightly, reassuring him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1604

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:13 pm

He listened to her, walking next to her.
"A nuclear medical facility? Huh. With such a small town like this, you wouldn't even think-" He started, but stopped as she hip checked him. He shot her a quick smirk, with his eyebrows slightly raised.
Huh, he thought.
They stopped, as she pointed him to the office.
"Thanks, uh..." he said, wondering her name. But as if on some sort of cue, the bell rang.
"And there's the bell." he said, with a sigh. His first day, and he was already late. he doubted he would get a detention for it, but he didn't want to push his luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Haines smiled as she heard him groan. "Haine." She winked and turned on her heels, heading back towards her locker. It was looking like she was going to be late for English class, not that he really cared. On her way back she shoved that Eden kid out of her way and kept moving.

"Yeah I hope your right." Eden said just before he got shoved into the lockers. Haines wasn't weak, and his shoulder stung sharply. He made a sort of ttskking noise as he regained his footing, rubbing his shoulder. "Ow..." He groaned but dared not look back at his attacker. "I'm fine" he said before Ion could say anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 02, 2013 7:08 pm

Ione started to walk down the hall with Eden, when Haine pushed him. She was about to say something, but decided to stay out of it, glaring daggers at the back of her head as she walked away, disappearing into the crowd. She opened her mouth to speak, when Eden basically answered her question. Ione patted his arm and nodded. "Let's just get to class" she said nervously. She really hated Haine, and couldn't stand it when ever she'd come over to her house to hang with Hersilia. Over the years, she'd just learn to lock herself in her room and hope to God her parents didn't leave, because she was pretty sure Haine could break down her door.

(Guys I just cut 3 1/2 inches off my hair. How do I do things? Ahhhhhhhhhh why!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   

Back to top Go down

What if... we were human? (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15