View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 pm

(AWWW i feel special Razz)

Cype looked out the window and nodded. "Yup." She pulled her hood up. "Thanks for taking me out tonight, I hope you had fun." She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before opening the door and stepping out into the rain. "Bye" She smiled before walking up to her house an opening the door. Cype waved goodbye to Zero from her front door before closing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Zero grinned and waved to her before she shut her door. "Yes!" HE grinned His lips raised in a smile. He quickly reversed back onto the street and headed for his house, quite happy and content.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:05 pm

( Yo guys, we should start up this topic again! I thought it was really fun last time we did it, before the site got all dead and stuff, and we haven't gotten to the drama parts yet!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Zero woke up, it is always quite frightful to find yourself in a place your not used too. The strange decor and not yet unpacked boxes strange to him. Slowly He got up and dressed, the start of another day after all...

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:01 am

Cype groaned and she walked out to Olivia's car. Groaning, as she tossed her backpack on the floor and shut the door, Olivia looked at her with big eyes." Well?" She asked. " I'm ground for a week. But it could be worse; phone taken away, tv, social contact, all communication outside my room, under house arrest." Cype shrugged. She wasn't looking forward to this day. She had detention. And to be quite honest, she was scared. Who knows what type of thugs and delinquents ended up in there.

(Wah I love you PeterXD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:44 am

(oh I don't even remember where I was with this... so yeah. Random jump in. xD)

Eden mumbled and stretched as he woke up. What a weekend, drunkard adventures and being chased by rabit mutated dogs. Yup, good times. Slowly he rolled over, his white hair a mess and his eyelids heavy. "mmm.." groaning he slipped out of the warmth of his covers and stumbled to the washroom.

After a most pleasing shower he trotted out of the bathroom, sporting a freshly washed white hoodie and black skinny jeans. Breakfast was a quick and easy bowl of cereal and he was out of the house before his father had even woke from bed. The air was crisp but warm and he slipped quietly into his car, its engine disturbing the quiet peace of the morning. With music turned loud he headed for school.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Jack

Male Posts : 363
Credits : 1600

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:06 pm

(I'm not much for rping but, if its all the same with you guys, I might like to jump in on this Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:30 pm

( Woo, go for it man. We had something going, but most of us forgot it , so I guess we're just starting a new day.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 pm

(Zero had been at Haine's house, hanging with her, and Cype went out to dinner with Zero the aforementioned day.)

With a large yawn Zero shut the car door and heading towards the front doors of the school. He hoped he would see Haine, or Cype. It would be fun to have some friends around. Pushing the front door open he headed towards where he remembered his locker was.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Cype walked up to the school with Olivia. She was planning to spend every second away from the detention room this morning, until she HAD to go. She followed Olivia to her locker and stayed there, talking to her.

Ione walked off the school bus, thankful to get out of there. She hated riding that thing. It smelled, was uncomfortable, the kids were irritating, and the bus driver was even more annoying when he tried to yell at them rather than letting them do their thing. She just kept reminding herself only 2 more years to go. But she figured riding the bus was better than walking, or god forbid, riding with her sister in her car. Her sister was even more royally bitchy this weekend than usually, heck she was a royal bitch all the time. Sometimes even a bully. Even to her own half sister. For now, she just shrugged off all her problems and entered school. Ione hadn't seen Nyx or Eden yet, so continued to Cype's locker, but caught her talking to Olivia. " Hey guys" She smiled and approached them.

Hersilia walked into school, her head held high. Everyone and everything here was stupid, it wasn't long until she graduated from this hellhole and she couldn't wait. She just wished Vitalis wasn't sick. Shit, she wished she was sick too, anything to get a few days off. She walked down te halls, and opened her locker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm

(Jack has always been a big reflection of me Smile )

Jack had been through this routine only once before. That had been when he had started pre-school. In his old town, everyone knew everyone, and people rarely left. Some may say that waterford was sheltered, along with it's neighbors of New London and East Lyme. Some may also say that it was stuck in the 80's. But leaving had came as a mild shock to Jack. Then it quickly turned to anger. But he understood that his mom didn't want to stay their. His family didn't. There were too many memories of his father. So they packed up, and left. For this cold ass place. Even colder than Waterford.

Jack certainly wasn't looking to get in a fight on his first day. He really didn't want to be a douche, or leave any bad first impressions. Back at his old school, he was milady popular. He never hung out with any Jerks, and always was around the right crowd. He was pretty funny, and loved to play baseball. It seemed really cold up here for baseball, thoguh. He never really cared to be Crazy popular.

Too many eyes on you, he thought. Someone always waiting for you to mess up. He had sat on this bus, and a few kids had been talking about him. Typical new kid assessment, he assumed. He got off the bus, and walked into the school. He had no clue what his schedule was, and he would have to run down to the office to get it.

And he had no clue where that was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Nyx groggily fumbled with his locker, several feet from Zero who was slowly putting his stuff away. Rubbing his head Nyx shut his locker and headed for first class.

Zero turned his head and spotted Nyx leaving, staring after the boy Zero cocked an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Hersilia shoved a few things in her back pack, and continued down the hall. As she turned the corner and boy ran into her, stumbling back slightly. He was new and she could tell. Time to put him in his place "Watch where you're going freak!" She sneered, glaring at him as she shoved him side ways while walking past. She immediately grouped up with her friends, who snickered with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Jack took a step back, as he was shoved to the side by a girl. He raised his eyebrows at her remark. "Freak? Nice one." He said, smirking a little bit, and gave her a sarcastic thumbs up. He should've been paying more attention, but this girl just came at him, and was about to embarrass him in front of everybody. He could tell this girl was trying to test him, maybe see who he was. And letting that slide, and slinking away, wasn't about to happen. That would be a bad first impression. He didn't want to seem like a push over. So he turned around, and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:47 pm

(Well guys, think im gonna leave it here. Got a big test tomarrow...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:01 pm

(Good luck on your test! Bye)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:44 am

(We coming back to this?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:22 am

Eden pulled into school slightly late, yet the halls seemed to still be flooded with people. His strange white hair was in his eyes as usual, and he was huddled tightly in his large grey hoodie, his legs fit snug in navy skinny jeans. Probably not the best choice of pants considering he was tall, lanky and weighted all of like 110 pounds. But he just hurried along his way into the school, backpack slung over one shoulder. As he made his way along he passed Hersilia and her gang, looked to be picking on the new kid. Eden tried his best to be invisible as he hurried past, with his luck, if he made it past them, he'd probably run smack in Varrien. Crossing his fingers, he hoped not. Down the hall he spotted Cype and Nyx. "Hey!" he said awkwardly as he approached, flicking his locker open and turning his golden eye's in their direction.

Varrien yawned and was leaning against his locker, he had a spare this morning and wasn't feeling overly ambitious. Haine had spent the night and quite frankly not much sleeping was accomplished. Speaking of her, he hadn't seen her since the bell rang, he wondered where she ran off too.

Haine strolled slowly down the hall, she was procrastinating going to english. Bumping past that Eden kid she noticed Hersilia. "Hey." she said with a smile and came to see what they were up to. Looks like they were picking on the new kid, looked fun. "Who have we here?" she asked, eyeing the kid. He was actually quite good looking, fair blond hair and very blue grey eyes. Hmm, interesting.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Cype smiled and waved to Eden from down the hall. Turning back to her conversation with Olivia and Ione. " I really dont want to go to detention... I'm going to get murdered!" She squealed quietly.

Ione giggled slightly at Cype. "Well good luck with that." She smiled. "Bye guys." Walking away, she shuffled on over to Eden's locker. " Hey man, how's it going?" She asked, leaning against a locker. If anything, Ione would say she's closer to Eden than she is with Cype or Olivia.

Hersilia smirked and nodded to Haine. "Some new kid.." She said. " Ahh, but don't worry, he'll crack soon enough." She grinned, turning back to Haine. Off in the distance, she could see, her one and only sister, talking to Eden. Now they were real freaks, and she hated them with all her passion. Even that new kid had better chances than those losers. Her lips curled into a distasteful grimace. "Ugh.." She looked away.

( Haine and Hersilia both start with an H. Vitalis and Varrien both start with a V. God damn, you've subconsciously influenced me...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:31 am

Jack rolled his eyes at the girls conversation. "Yeah, I just need directions to the main office... if you don't mind?" He said, putting his hands in his pockets. He wasn't at all ready to dig in for the long haul. If they didn't answer straight away, he would go find it himself...
not that that would have a good outcome, he thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:12 am

(XD Hahaha that's hilarious!! I guess bad guys just have names that start with H and V xDDD, Ahh this made my day.)

Eden looked up and saw Cype waving, he waved back with a smile, though he looked tired. He spun and opened his locker, placing inside his fairly empty backpack. It was a little messy, paper scattered about the locker floor but at least he didn't have any food rotting away in it like some people he knew. For a moment his eye's lingered on the blue pill bottle sticking out of his backpack, he should probably take his medication soon...Just before he closed the door he heard Ion's familiar springy voice. Eden smiled and turned to face her. "Ok, a little tired. How about you?" he asked, grinning, he used his other hand to shut his locker as inconsolably as he could. He didn't need Ion seeing his med's bottle. It was his job to fight his little battle alone, others would only complicate it.

Haine grinned and laughed. "Well sounds like it should be fun." she agreed and then turned her eyes back to the boy, who was asking a question. "What are you gonna give me in return?" she asked leaning closer to the boy. He smelled like cologne. She shot a sideways glace at Hersilia, grinning. "If I tell you where, whatcha gonna give me in return?"
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:22 am

Ione smiled. "I'm fine, thanks." She said studying his face. He looked a little down, as if he didn't get enough sleep. " Is something wrong?" She asked, just to reassure him. He seemed a little distrait about something. But that was usually the typical Eden, and she chuckled slightly.

Hersilia nodded to Haine, looking at the boy. She crossed her arms and smirked down at them, letting Haine have her fun. A few friends looked at the kid in disapprovingly, while some guys, like Troian, wanted to just beat the shit out of him. They were a pretty mean group, weren't they... Hersilia shrugged to herself. Well there always has to be that one group. And to be honest, it was quite fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Jack looked at the new girl, who seemed quite interested in him. "If I show you, what will you do for me?" She asked smirking.
"Well for one, it's an opportunity to get away from these guys. If I were you, I wouldn't pass THAT up." Jack didn't like the way these guys looked at him, and they didn't look like people he could see himself with. They all looked like arrogant, cocky douches, who didn't have anything better for do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:34 am

Haine smirked at the boy, who had clearly picked up on her interest. "Well I can do lots of things." she chuckled, walking over and snaking an arm around the boy's waist. "But first, i'll keep my promise and show you to the office." she said and started walking with him. Glancing over her shoulder she nodded to Hersilia, letting her know they would catch up later. "So where are you from?" Haine's words were laced thick with a few different kinds of intrigues.

Eden smiled reassuringly to Ion. "Just really tired today, neighbors dog wouldn't shut up last night." he said with a small laugh. Reaching up he scratched his head, jostling the fluffy white blond hair. "What class do you have first?" he asked leaning against the locker's and reaching over to muss up her hair. From behind he could feel eyes on them, hateful ones, he dared a small peek to see Ion's sister and gang of dicks shooting a glare or two. A shiver ran down his spine and he tried to keep focused on Ion.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Ione raised an eyebrow. "You should try to scare it ne-Hey!" She giggled and she messed with her hair. She grabbed his wrist and made him gently hit his own cheek. "Health. Get to learn about penis and vagina. How babies are made." She made a cripple peace sign just to look purposely stupid.

Hersilia glared them for a bit, before she rolled her eyes. Uncrossing her arms, she looked to one of her friends, grinning. The group split up and Hersila, sadly, made her way to class. She wanted to beat the shit out of Ione and Eden. But she couldn't. Or Mommy and Daddy would be mad, and she'd be grounded. Eh, she'll just make someone else do it for her.

Ione looked to Eden. "Just ignore her. She's a bitch." She rolled her eyes, remembering all the times she had physically and mentally damaged her. It made her sad and pity her sister. Has to be such an ass to get what she wants, and if she doesn't get it, it ain't pretty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   

Back to top Go down

What if... we were human? (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next