View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Nyx wasnt far off and ran a hand through his hair. "hey." He smiled, against his feeling for once again feeling like the odd one out. He didnt have anywhere to go so he might as well just stay. "Have fun?" He asked moving himself closer. He could feel his fingers twitch it had been a stressful day. His green eyes shifted following Edens gaze travel to her feet.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Cype smiled "I wish i was" She answered to Nyx. She was pretty sure that was his name. " So Eden, what are you drawing?" She asked, only brefely seeing the lines before he closed his notebook.She curled her legs up to her chest, watching the jocks and the few girls out of the corner of her eye. People like that pissed her off, but she usually didnt say anything. Maybe when she's a Senior she'll speak up. The team was starting to fill in now, shehad maybe a minute or 2 left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Nyx watched with sympathy, people entering. "When will you be done?" He asked suddenly feeling an odd vibe creep up his back. Why the hell had he asked that? Nyx's eyes blinked as he looked back down. too late now.

Back to top Go down
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:53 pm

"Errr... well." Eden started as she asked him what he had been drawing. Not wanting to be rude he handed her his book, biting his lip a little... he was scared she might be creeped out by the fact that he would sit and draw her and the other girls dancing... Considering most of the time nobody could see him from where he sat over here on the far side. He knew that Haine had caught him drawing her once when she was practacing her piano in the music room, he had gotten slapped for that one... and later beat up by Vare. He groaned mentally to himself at the memory. Shuffling silently where he sat he waited anxously for Sophia's response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:42 am

Cype flipped through the pages, looking at the drawings. " Eden, these are really good..." She began. "You should be an artist." She smiled and handed him back his notebook. Looking at the clock she muttered. "10,25, 31" Then looked at Nyx. "About half an hour left. But i could call quits early." She said. They didnt HAVE to practice Kick. " Should i?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:34 am

Eden smiled with delight as she complimented his drawings. "Thanks!" he said his face beaming. He then turned to stare at the clock as she muttered something about the time. He shrugged and waited for them to come up with a desicion. "I suppose your going to that party tonight?" He asked her, his eyes curious. Turning his head as he heard music he looked over his shoulder to see that someone was playing a beautiful song on the piano... Ducking his head a little he saw a pair of black converse shoes working the pedals... he knew instantly who it was... Haine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2QTUNMz3MU&feature=related

Haine's fingers moved with a seeminly effortless fluidity across the keys, her normally sneering face was calm and relaxed as she played, her eyes closing every now and again as she played purely from memory. Vare sat up on one of the mats watching her play... he had a hidden musical talent of his own, he was a very good singer.. but he didn't often do it in public. Infact very few people had heard him sing. He seemed as relaxed as Haine as he watched her, quietly humming along as he knew this tune well... she played it often. Now if only Laney was here to play the violin or accompany Haine to a duet on the piano.

(I loveeee playing piano~ its one of my fave pass times)
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Cype shrugged. "Yeah i'll end it." She said. She stood up on the stage and cupped her hands around her mouth. "Hey! Practice is over! Go home!" She called out,and sat back down. She watched the girls grab their stuff and file out. " Anyways, yes i was planning to go. Why?" Cypruss asked, hearing the piano play. She slightly remembers playing her flute to the same tune in band once, and starting humming along. She wondered who was playing. They must be really good. (I play the French Horn Smile i know how feel. Its so great when you get those awesome parts)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Nyx shrugged a smile on his face. "The company would be great." He assumed Eden would then tag along, his feelings as hidden as a salt block in snow. But If he somehow got any home runs Nyx was a calling it quits. "Would you like too?" He asked looking up to the clock was well.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Eden sat there smiling, his fingers tapping quietly along to the tune that was flowing through the Gym as he watched all the dancers leave, it wasn't long after until the sports teams had cleaned up and gone aswell.. They were the only ones left in the Gym, except for Haine and Vare... but they didn't seem aware that Eden and them were still in the gym... well they definitly must not have cause what happend next made Eden choke on his pepsi and then get up, peek around the corner of the curtin and gawk.

Vare heard the teams leave so he laid back on the mats and listened to Haine play, when she finished she started another song. Quite a famous song. Cocking an eyebrow he sat up, he knew this song... his mother loved the movie it was from so he pretty much knew all the lyrics. Smiling a little and feeling confident he figured they were the only two left in the gym so he opened his mouth and began to sing the lyrics. Haine turned her head and stared at him in suprise for a moment but then smiled and continued to play. Sitting up he sung quite loudly. "Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you~ That is how I know you go on~ Far across the distance, And spaces between us, You have come to show you go on~ Near, far, wherever you are, believe that the heart does go on, once more you open the door, And you're here in my heart...... And my heart will go on and on~" He jumped off the mats as he continued to sing and walked up behind Haine, running his fingers through her hair as she played. Sitting beside her he leaned over to kiss her and as he did her fingers stopped playing, from the obvious distraction and then he smiled as he pulled away. "I Knew I could sucker you in with the cheesy crap!" He laughed out loud. Haine's eye twitched and she punched him in the gut. Making on ouufff noise he fell off the seat and landed on the floor. They indeed acted differently when nobody else was around, or atleast when they figured nobody else was around. They turned to leave the Gym, still laughing at each other when they came around the corner of the curtin only to find that there was three people still in the gym. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtrBnjA0tzU&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Cype looked at then. "I've got a ride with my friend Aaron, if you wanna come with" She stated, pulling on her sweatpants and slipping on her flipflops. It was pretty warm out for the begining of fall but that's how Global Warming goes. It still got a little chilly at night though. Cypruss' head snapped in the direction where two people turned the corner. She paused then smiled, "That music sounded really good" She said honestly, to keep from an akward silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Nyx smiled and nodded his head. "I wouldnt mind going." He answered watching Haine and Varrien come around the corner. "I didnt know there was a garbage can back there." he said rolling his eyes at them.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Haine got a flustered look on her and rushed out of the room, Vare’s lip twitched a little and he followed Haine out. Out in the parking lot they climbed into Vare’s car and headed back to his house, where they’d wait until the party started.

Eden stifled a chuckle as he watched them get all embarrassed and then he sat back down with Nyx and Cyprus. “Sound like fun.” He said a small smile on his face. “Wait… do we have a boot?” he asked looking at each of them for a moment. By boot he ment someone to get them some Drinks for the party. Eden might not look like the type to drink, and he didn’t often… just at parties really.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Nyx rolled his eyes. "you too? I stay away from alcohol." He'd seen how bad alcohol was... he hated the stuff. He looked to cypruss with curiosity. He wouldnt hang around with drunk idiots... another reminder of why it was just him most of the time. If there was booze, he wouldnt go.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Cype snickered as they walked out. "Killing with kindness" She smiled. "I dunno about the drinks. Aaron was invited from his friend, and im tagging along. Besides im not allowed to drink, with this school someone is bound to tell and i'd get my butt kicked. So, i'll stay away from the drinks with you." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Nyx felt the tension in his chest settle. she didnt drink, it was close enough to not wanting too. "How many people are we talking about here?" He asked putting his hand into his pocket. He wasnt much of a people person, and he didnt want Eden ditching him so he could be alone with Cypruss. Being left alone with people he didnt know would suck...

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:50 am

Eden's eyes looked at each of them for a moment. "oh." he said scratching the back of his head. "Sorry, didn't know you guys didn't drink." he shrugged. "I guess I just assumed everyone did" he said with a chuckle. Then Eden turned to look at Nyx and raised a brow. "Its probably going to most of the grade 11's and 12's. No younger grades allowed, so I'm assuming thats about... around 100 people?" he said tapping his cheek as he thought. Turning his attention back to them he smiled. "So when do we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Cype smirks. She was in 10th grade, and the idea of crashing a party sounded fun." That's alright, i'll take your drunk ass home as long as i dont get into trouble." She snickered, looking at the clock. "Aaron should be here, so... now..." Cypruss pulled on her sweater and picked up her backpack and dance bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Nyx hooked his thumb into his pocket and got up. "Where is this place?" He asked pulling out his phone to quickly text his mom to not bother coming.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Eden smiled at Cyprus. "Thanks" he chuckled, the thought of Cyprus dragging him home was funny. Standing up he turned to Nyx. "Its at the south end of town." He said dusting himself off. "I've been there before for parties, its pretty fun... as long as you don't get tossed into the water.. " he said looking sheepish. "Or fall..." a grin spread across his face. "Anyway it should be a good time."
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Cype smirked "No problem." she said , grabbing her bags, and pulling out her phone."Come on, Aaron's here" She said making her way to the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Nyx followed after Cype tucking his thumb under the band of his backpack. "How lates the party?"

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Cype shrugged, and opened the door from the gym to the hallway waiting for Nyx and Eden. "I dunno, this is High School, parties last all night" She smirked walking down the purple hallways, lined with white sport lockers. She made her way to an outside door, and could already see Aaron's car. "Erm, i think the party is at some guys beach house?" She said. (Where should they live? Georgia? England XD?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:19 pm

(anywheres good)

Nyx walked with Cype to her friends car feeling a little hesitant about this. Feeling his pocket for his knife he waited for Cype and Eden.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Eden trotted along behind Cyprus and Nyx, he peered nervously at the car they were suppose to get into. Crossing the large parking area, the warm late spring breeze ruffled his hair and he squinted as the sun made the pavement quite bright. He did not speak a word as he slipped in the car, sitting beside Nyx, who was in the middle of the backseat, Cyprus on the far side. His soft honey brown eye’s looked out cautiously from under his shaggy bangs. Slowly he sank back in his seat as they started to roll forwards.

“I loveee when you have parties here!” Haine yawned as she lay sprawled on a large leather sofa. “And why is that?” Varrien asked raising a brow. “Cause then I get to stay hereeee, all night andddd your bed is soooo comfy!” she giggled after taking another sip of her skittles vodka mix. “Your going to be smashed before 10.. “ Varrien grumbled shaking his head, they had been at his house for the past hour and Haine had been… well already hard at work on her drink. Laney was off showering downstairs. Haine suddenly sat up as she heard a few cars start to pull in. “Oh they’re here already!” she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Cype opened the outside door, and made her way to Aaron's blue car. Reaching the car, she smacked the trunk and he pulled the lever to open it. She threw her stuff in the trunk and got in the back seat, closing the door. "Hey Cype." He smirked at her through his rear-veiw mirror.She could tell he was resisting the erge to call her Priss or Prissy by the way the edge of his lip curled. "Who are your friends?". Cypruss looked over and pointed to them. "This is Eden, and this is Nyx. Nyx, Eden, this is Aaron. And this-" She motioned to a blonde-haired, brown eyed girl in the front seat "Is his mistake, Sabrina!" This resulted in a glare from the Junior, one, for the comment, and two, bring people she would consider nerds..
Sabrina knew Cype was only kidding, but deep down, she really meant it. Sabrina was an ignorant, bitchy, goody good, two-shoes with a pretty smile that would wash all that away with one glance at her. She was horrible, and Cype only looked out for Aaron because he was her best friend. They did date at one point, but, for them both, it was just too awkward. Sabrina was just using Aaron for her selfish games and reputation as a Cheerleader,bleah. She was guaranteed to be captain next year. A Senior captain of the Varsity squad. Not to mention second in charge for student counsil already, and bound to be head soon. Cype believed, even though she'll get it all next year, Sabrina was out to get poor student counsil leader, Darcy Greene, and head cheerleader, Olivia Smith, right now. This disgusted Cype, in ways she's already thrown up about it. Aaron and Cypruss had gotten into a huge fight before about it, resulting in a keyed car, tipi-d house (You couldn't even walk through the yard without tripping), and other things before there parents finally got involved, and trust Cype when she says this, her mom was probably the scariest person in the world.
"Hey!" Sabrina looked at her.
"What? You only know im trying to live under you very high, elaborated, expectations."Cype raised a pleading eyebrow. Sabrina, realizing Cype was once again on her tail by the glint in her eye, gave that puckered lip giggle/smile and rolled her eyes.
"Cute." She snapped her head to the front.
"Alright ladies.." Aaron spoking, pressing the car into drive. He drove onto the road, down a beach house town view.
(Dammnnnnn I never thought i'd do such a long post, maybe over did it. Oh well. California? Yeahhhh)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   

Back to top Go down

What if... we were human? (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next