View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Nyx was softly panting staring after Haine and Varrien. "Did I really just..." He breathed turning his good eye to Cypruss who was grabbing his shirt. He moved a hand to his hurt eye, the area around it all swollen and bruised. His nose was still bleeding and had dripped down to his shirt at this point. "Im sorry...." He muttered pain creeping into his brain.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1947

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Cype smirked, letting go of his shirt, dropping her hand to her side. "Yeah you did." She turned to him. "Nice job" She held up her hand for a high five. "We should proably do something about your eye. Varrien's mom probably rashed the party already, maybe i can get Aaron to drive us home." In the back of her mind, she knew Aaron would probably be stupid enough to get drunk as a dog with Sabrina. Ew. Cype would probably have to drive them home. She had her permit. But still, they'd have to keep cool and lay under the radar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Nyx could tell what she was thinking. "Well i could drive- oh... never mind..." He answered realizing his eye would wreck that plan... "Does he have a first aid kit in his car?" Nyx asked High-fiving her. It had felt great. He hated fighting... but when he did, it always felt good.

Back to top Go down
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Eden scurried up behind them both. He caught sight of Nyx. "Oh wow.. wait did you just.. wow." he said his eyes huge with wonder. "Awesome!" he squealed, slapping Nyx on the back. He then shot a nervous glance in Varrien's direction and then hid a little behind Nyx. He didn't plan on getting the shit kicked out of him.

Vare spit on the ground and grabbed Haine by her arm and took off back towards the house. He wasn't gonig to waste anymore time. "Vare." Haine grumbled, clearly still annoyed. He turned around and pulled her close and slammed his mouth to hers. "Shut up." he hissed against her mouth before kissing her roughly.

Laney watched as Haine and Vare vanished into the dark woods and she looked to the other group. She didn't really fit into either side right now. "Oh goodie." she grumbled from where she sat on the stump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Cype shook her head. "I dont know. " She said. "He might but it's highly unlikely. It's Aaron, we're talking about. " She smacked her head in signal. "He never thinks ahead." She muttered looking over to the other girl. "Who are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Laney looked up as someone spoke to her. "The third wheel." she said a little more snarkily than she had ment. She looked the girl over for a moment and then sighed. "Don't worry about me. They'll come find me out here in the morning." she grumbled, making herself comfertable on the stump. Her arms crossed she didn't look at anyone.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Nyx looked over to Laney with his good eye, the other covered with a hand. "Come on... You can stay with one of us..." He replied walking over and grabbing Laney dragging her back to the group. "Shall we go now?"

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Cype shrugged and looked around. "Yup" She started to walk back the way she came, making sure to stay away from Varrien and Haine. Ew. Her body wouldnt even will her torward them even if she wanted. They were... Nasty people. Cype shivered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Tue May 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Nyx turned his body and followed after Cype. His head was throbbing back and it was getting hard to think.... This wasnt what he thought was going to happen... With a light sigh and the blood from his nose nearly dry he caught back up with Cype, eden and Laney in tow.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed May 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Laney seemed to grumble in protest as she was toed behind them. She really didn't want to get seen with these people... Sighing she followed along and had absolutely no idea where they were going. After about 10 minutes of walking around through the trees they finally came out into the open. The music was gone and so were the cars, looks like Vare's mom came home and kicked everyone. She groaned again.

Eden kept a secure distance for Laney, he had no intentions of getting slapped or something like that. He moved cautiously along behind them, his stomach twisting and turning... looks like the hangover was starting.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Cype walked out into the open. "Shit." She looked around frantically. "Where did Aaron go?!..Erg" She started to walk off torward the field where they parked. "Maybe they parked down the road a little bit." She shivered, thinking about what they'd be doing. "Lets go check." Cypruss walked onto the road and started to make her way down it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed May 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Nyx still dragged Laney behind him his hurt eye now useless. "I hope so... walking home would suck..." He grumbled already feeling like crap. He could have gotten seriously injured. He should at least have gotten a hug. Nyx just sighed, crossed his fingers that aaron was there, and continued dragging Laney.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed May 30, 2012 3:15 pm

"Chances are Mrs.Luther let her dogs ou-" Laney started but then stopped. "Shit shit shit shit shit!" she said frantically, she suddenly started trying to pull her hand out of Nyx's grip. "We have to get out of here!" her eyes were wide. It was then they clued in to the barking in the distance. "SHIT!" Laney squealed. "Mrs.Luther has these.. dogs.. Vare said she got them from the lab she works at.. and they arn't exactly what i'd call normal dogs. I'm pretty sure they screwed around with their genetics." her words were no more than a hissing whisper. "If they get ahold of us we are dog meat."

Eden's head snapped around to face Laney as she stared freaking out, suddenly his face went very pale. "Ooooohhhh..." he grumbled. "Dogs.. I hate dogs..." he suddenly looked really woozy.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed May 30, 2012 3:46 pm

(( -__- more dogs today?))

Nyx Let go of her hand and looked about as the barking grew closer. "Shit..." He grumbled biting his lip. He could deal with a dog, but he was injured, there was more then one... and if they were messed up...

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed May 30, 2012 3:53 pm

((ehehe.. yeah. ^_^;;;; I thought it'd be neat to put a twist on the whole Eraser thing))

Laney kicked off her heels and tried scampering up a tree, not caring that she was wearing a skirt and that she was proabably giving everyone a view. She didn't want to have those dogs on her. She'd seen them before, horrid creatures. They didn't look right, hell they didn't even smell right. It was obvious that whatever kind of lab Mrs.Luther worked at, it probably wasn't a legal one... Afterall, were you even allowed to mess with genetics?
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed May 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Cype stopped walking and turned.She became tense and felt like throwing up. "Seriously?... Get in the trees" She stated, following Laney's example. "How can she be so serious about this? Someone could sue her..." She muttered, sitting in a branch, waiting for the dog things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed May 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Nyx jumped up for a branch on Laneys tree and caught it with his sore right hand. Groaning he attempted to lift himself, his muscles sore. With a sharp snap the branch broke and he landed on his back, Getting the wind knocked out of him, and a perfect view up Laney's skirt. Nyx held his chest trying to force air back in as he sat up. The barking was getting closer. Finally getting a breath in he coughed and jumped again, This time fighting his hands and making his way up the tree.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed May 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Cype watched as Nyx climbed into the tree. She would help him but she dispised dogs. Or canines for that matter. It reminded her of the time a Rott jumped over the fence and attacked her. Luckily her dad was there to save her, but still, it left a scar below her elbow. "Just hang in there Nyx. " She pulled out her phone and dialled Aaron number. With a discussion of where he was and if he was drinking or not, she finally spotted him down the road. "Watch out for the dogs." Cypruss mutter before hanging up. "Should we make a run for it, or wait it out up here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Wed May 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Nyx looked over to her and shook his head. "We can make a run for it, But ill get mulled..." He answered his chest still hurting, as well as a bunch more.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 31, 2012 11:45 am

Laney shivered from where she sat perched on the branch. "You can try to sue her, but good luck with that." she said shaking her head. "She's not a woman you want to mess with, believe me, my father works with her. Not pretty." she said slowly, before watching Nyx scamble up the tree... with much effort. "I vote we wait here, Cause honestly I don't want to become dog food." she said pointing her finger down into the yard, several dark, fairly large shapes were running in their direction. They ran on four legs, yet they looked very brawny, their fur patchy and their heads seemed to big. But it was their eyes that seemed to be the most frightening, they were a funny colour of brown, caught somewhere between brown and red. Around their necks were large collars, shock collars. The only way Selena herself could control them. Laney hugged the tree tighter as they came closer.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 31, 2012 12:33 pm

"Ehh.." Cype whimpered, tighting her grip. "What's so different about them? She asked Laney. "Can they fly or something?" She watched the things, their eyes glowing in the car headlights. She could tell even Aaron and Sabrina wanted to get out of here, but they were probably far more safe than they were. For all Cypruss knew, the dogs could climb trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Thu May 31, 2012 7:20 pm

Nyx gritted his teeth looking down from his branch across from Laney. They were pretty stuck... "Cype, Call do you have anyone else you can call?" He asked not liking that he was a branch away from getting ripped to shreds.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:21 am

Laney looked to Cypruss. “Well I don’t know any of the details but I know Mrs.Luther has had them for quite a while.” She seemed to pause a moment, like she wasn’t sure she wanted to say more… or wasn’t allowed… “But I do know this..” she hissed. “Varrien showed Haine and I a tape once, it was from the lab that Mrs.Luther works at, it was of the dogs. They… they…” she turned quite pale at the thought. “never mind.” She said quickly looking away. “They are dangerous.”

Eden just about fell out of the tree at the thought of what the dogs might be capable of. "ooooh... Ok am I the only one starting to regret coming here..." he said clinging to the tree for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:31 pm

"Animal control?" She asked Nyx. "But then they'd be suspisious and probably all the po-po." She looked down at the now barking dogs. "Laney, what can they do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Laney didn't look Cypruss in the eye and didn't answer. For a moment she thought about telling, but then she thought better of it. She valued her life. If she let anything slip then she might accidently end up as dog meat another day if not today. Sighing she turned and stared down at the beasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if... we were human? (open)   

Back to top Go down

What if... we were human? (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next