Share | 

Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Virgo looked around once more. Camera 1, 2.....3...4 and 5! It's like she was a criminal! "Got to be kidding me..." Virgus smirked. She could get out of this place. Easily. Well... If Erasers were all on the hunt or training it would be sooooooo pathetic. She would whoop the scientist's butts. Being the smart girl she was, she stuck her fingers outside her cage and unlatched it. Easy like lemons. Sprinting for the door, Virgo burst through into bright light zone. It almost stung. But she had to keep moving. She moved quickly to the storage room, smelt for her stuff, and punched the lock. And of course it broke. Her hand felt like it was on fire but she'd deal with that once she was outside. Suddenly lights were shining and loud noices were filling her ears. They knew. Well no suprise. They always knew!
Spreading her wings, Virgo lifted herself off the ground. Whitecoats started to enter the entrance she came through. Of ourse! A backfire. Ughhhh She flew for the back entrance and started her pathfinding for the nearest exit. It wasnt far. only threw an air tunnel. She threw open the door and started down the hallway. Left. Right, past a couple erasers already turning into wolf things. Ew. Now up! She broke into the airduck. Frantically, Virgo srammbled through the duck, her dress catching on her scratched up knees. She could feel the hot air now surging through the place. The whitecoats were trying to heat her up or heat her up to the point of getting out.But luckily Virgo wasnt that easy to give up. And the ducks were expanding. Thank you white coats!
Left. Right. Another Left. All Virgus had to do was go up. She spread her wings, as best she could and flew up at the top. Her arms took a beating as she fell back down. But there was a dent. She did it again and , again, failed. There was a bigger dent. God, you better get be out of this. Or when i die, im so gona kick your a-hole. Virgo flew up again and burst into open air. Her arms hurt to no belief. The sudden light and fresh air almost caught her by suprise, that she didnt have time to react. But she was still in battle untill she was out of state. Opening her wings she shot West. Torward Florida. She was free. Yay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xrachel_belenX

Female Posts : 17
Credits : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue May 29, 2012 10:49 am

Doll looked around, wondering why she head a commotion. She was just out on a fly, when all of a sudden she heard a bunch of loud noises, and she had ducked down into the trees. She blended in with the foliage, watching for what seemed to be hours. Eventually, the noises stopped, and Doll was flying high in the skies. But when she looked down, she realized that there was somebody below her. Somebody that looked like... a mutant? No, it couldn't be. The only other know mutants were either at the School, or they were in Maximum Ride's flock. She snorted at the thought of those show-offs. Nothing good ever came when you were with them. But, back to the other bird/person/bird person, she decided to follow them for a little while, just to see if they were really a mutant or not. Hey, can't a girl be curious?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.skiesabove.webs.com
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue May 29, 2012 11:28 am

Virgo lifted her head up, letting the sweat dry up from the breeze. She'd already made her way outside of Texas, and was now flying over the coast of Louisiana. She , for some reason, felt like like someone was following her, so she kept looking back, never up. So when she finally looked up, she glared horribly and shouted. "Hey! Who are you?!" She flew up closer, rubbing the scratches on her arms. Virgo was only seven, so she didnt really know what to do with herself, or her inguries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xrachel_belenX

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue May 29, 2012 11:41 am

Doll realized that she'd been noticed. She blushed heavily, and waited for the girl to approach. She was definetely a mutant, but she had scratches all over her arms, making Doll frown. The girl couldn't have been more than 6 or 7, yet she looked like she'd been through a battle!
"Uh...I-I'm D-Doll...who are y-you?" Doll stammered nervously. She wasn't good at talking to other people, especially strangers.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue May 29, 2012 12:17 pm

"How are you so willing as to give out your name?" Virgo asked, keeping a safe distance. "How are you so sure im not going to try and kill you? Like the Erasers, and not to mention, humans? " She asked one more, before muttering to herself."Schwachkopf (Moron)"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xrachel_belenX

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue May 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Doll sighed. "If you wanted to kill me, you would have killed me already. Besides, I tend to trust others like me. You know...others like us." She smiled kindly, hoping the young girl wouldn't take offense.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue May 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Flames burst from the side of the school as a small girl ran through staff in hand. The sounds of shots echoed out as A blonde boy grunted spitting lead from a large glock. The boy scooped up the girl and broke off into a sprint as 3 erasers shuffled after them. A green haze was around his legs, every steps energy getting pulled in, suddenly his knees bent as he lowered himself back and sprang up. He carried himself up and through the air rising above the trees before falling back down again. When he hit the ground, The boy used that force to again jump up. on the 7th jump He hit a branches and grasped the girl as they tumbled towards another tree. He quickly grasped a branch and pulled them onto the top of the tree. "You ok Lymle?" He asked the girl looking down to her.

"Yah im alright- Lanius! look!" Lymle gasped pointing her hands up too two more girls in the sky.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue May 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Virgo looked up to her, suspicion in her eyes. "Alright. Im Virgo. It's nice to meet you Doll." She closed her eyes, hearing abnormal noises coming from below. "Hey.. what the.." She muttered. "Lets go see what's going on." She tucked her wings in and dove down.((OMG, the music from soul eater is fitting this setting xD im a nerd hah))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue May 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Lanius looked up at Lymles confusion and all he saw was two girls in the air diving down. "I think there safe Lymle. Not a lot of female avians, and especially ones that are allowed out." He answered tucking the glock into his pants. "Escapees?" He called out his green eyes searching for any sign that they were friends.

Back to top Go down
Xrachel_belenX

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Thu May 31, 2012 5:11 am

Doll followed Virgo, wondering what was going on. She saw two people on the ground, staring up at them. They too looked like mutants. "Hey, Virgo," she said quietly, "I think I see some more mutants...should we go check them out?"
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Thu May 31, 2012 10:58 am

Virgo nodded. "That's what i was going to do" She answered.Few seconds later she landed in a tree opposite from the people, staring at them . It was an older guy and a girl about her age. "Are you okay?" She asked, in her young voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Thu May 31, 2012 11:36 am

Lanius looked to the first girl, then to the second. "Were fine. How did you escape?" he asked still holding up Lymle. The girl didnt seem to have any wounds, he couldnt see the other one. "Where are you two going?" he asked looking around. "Where even are we?"

Back to top Go down
Xrachel_belenX

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Thu May 31, 2012 11:50 am

Doll landed next to Virgo and smiled shyly at the two standing in front of her. "We're somewhere in the south. That's all I'm really sure of. And I was "thrown out," meaning that the people who created me let me go into the world, hoping that I'd die because of lack of survival skills. But I made it out alive..." Doll looked sad for a moment, before brightening up. "So who are you? My name is Doll."
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Thu May 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Virgo studied them calmly, no expression on her face. "Louisiana. You're in Louisiana. I escaped from a Texas school. I just started flying east." She shrugged. "Im Virgo. Do you guys have wings? She tried looking at their back from where she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Thu May 31, 2012 7:17 pm

Lanius shook his head looking between them. "Im Lanius, and this is Lymle." He smiled warmly to his sister as she looked up to them. "We dont have wings." She added looking enviously to there's. "but Lanius can jump REALLY high!" She smiled giggling at the thought. It was close to flying.

Back to top Go down
Xrachel_belenX

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:41 am

Doll studied the newcomers quietly. She wasn't sure whether or not they were telling the truth. Maybe they were superhumans? She wasn't sure. After all, unlike with mutants, it was somewhat difficult to tell when someone was a superhuman versus a regular human. But then again, they did know about mutants...
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:39 am

Lanius looked to the quiet girl cocking an eyebrow. "What more proof is there then the fact im standing on top of a tree?" He asked holding his hands out as Lymle wiggled on the branch trying to keep stable.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:21 pm

"Is that all?"Virgo asked caustiously. Is power was weird. Was he part frog, or jumping spider? Nahh, couldnt be. He looks normal. "What about Lymle?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:00 am

Lanius just shrugged. "Kinetic manipulation, and biological manipulation." He answered finishing his own.

Lymle looked down to her boots still keeping balanced. "I heal..."

(sorry for the short post)

Back to top Go down
Xrachel_belenX

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:12 am

Doll blinked and smiled at the young girl. "That must be a handy talent, eh?" She said quietly. "I wish I could do something cool like that, but all I have are these." She shook out her wings, stretching them out all the way. They were rather magnificent, with their 10 foot length.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Lymle looked over dolls wings her eyes wide. "there pretty...." She smiled holding out a hand. "Can i touch them?" She asked cautiously.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 pm

"Kenetic and Biological manipulation?" She asked looking down at the Erasers. "Healing's great. But, we should probably get out of here and pick this conversation up somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Lanius picked Lymle back up as she made a sad face, still wanting to touch her wings. "Where we going then?" HE asked his eyes scanning the distance.

Back to top Go down
rlynn

Female Posts : 165
Credits : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:58 am

(Can I join?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:12 pm

(sorry dear this ones a dead topic! But once your character sheet is accepted feel free to join http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com/t579p45-the-city-of-angles-los-angeles#17904 or http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com/t582-lost-in-the-looking-glass#17909 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out   

Back to top Go down

Just Stuck in a cage.... Trying to find a way out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next