Alaskan air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Cype smiled at Eden. "Who cares" She smirked. It felt akward now with Zero. Cypruss felt like locking herself in her bedroom and shutting herself out of the world. "So how do i taste?" She asks Eden, wanting to wash her mouth out with soap. Cype watched Zero from the corner of her eye. Stop it! She warned herself, and snapped her eyes back to Eden. Your overreacting. He wont do anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:42 pm

As Zero came inside he rolled his eyes, should have waited longer... Not exactly feeling in the mood to listen to what she tasted like, at least from Eden, Zero walked past them without much more then a glance and continued up the stairs deciding to check out the rest of her house. Maybe find a map or something. He did wish to travel with her, but he didnt want to see her living every time he walked past a room. Things like that were made for love, not to throw around like hockey cards. Zero stopped at the top of the landing and felt his neck again. At this point in time he was obsolete. No one wished to think alike and no one wanted it. It was basically just a regular house... nothing special he could see. Finding a corner Zero sat quietly against it leaning his head back. She had seemed like a smart enough girl... Wonder what would happen if i asked to check how soft she is. He smiled and almost laughed wondering if the stupid idea would work. After a moment he scolded himself silently. "Ignorance is bliss." he whispered to himself looking about the dark room. The light downstairs was visible but she didnt have anything upstairs on. After a few minutes hard thinking he sighed. She didnt mean to do it. she was... curious... She couldnt have wanted to upset you... he told himself nodding his head. He'd just have to turn his cheek if it happened again.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
lithium
Admin

Female Posts : 95
Credits : 2836

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Lithium slowly released the clutch stopping the bike. "Damn..." She muttered through the helmet. She could se he spot in the snow, Zero must have crashed there. They had been meaning to meet up just a little ways off... but from the blood and the footprints... Turning the bike around she went off, following the tracks. The small streetbike sounding loud in the empty silence. Her light green eyes scanned ahead of her. When she got too the cabin she parked the bike and dismounted it walking towards the door, inside was two males and a girl. That she could see anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:37 pm

OOC: 3 boys to be exact XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm

(OOc: she cant see Zero upstairs Wink )

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Ooc: oh i see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lithium
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Lithium pulled her helmet off her beautiful green hair falling out of it behind her head, Lowering it to her side she knocked gingerly on the door hoping to get someones attention. The footprints led here if Zero was ok, he'd be inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Rolling her eyes Cype stands up."What now? She mutters to herself making her way to the door . There was a girl with... green hair standing outside. Strange. Well look at Zero, he has blue. Opening the door, Cypruss looks into the girls green eyes. "Yes?" She ask, thinking up a quick lie incase this was social security.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lithium
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Lithium looks past the girl inside and wipped her immaculate lips. "Is Zero here? Or maybe you've seen a boy with blue hair?" She asked looking past the girl in an attempt to spot him. After a second she checked out the girl, fair build, nice hair... She shook herself back to reality waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 pm

"Er... Yes there is." Cype said. "Here come in" She opened the door wider for her to come. Cypruss looked around. "Zero! You have a visitor!" She called out, wondering where he'd run off too. Looking back at the girl Cype said "Sorry, he'll be here in a second..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Zero heard the calling and slowly stood coming downstairs. The second he saw Lithium he remembered. "Your here!" He smiled rushing over. It was about time she found him. "Cypres, this is Lithium. Lithium, likewise." he smiled perplexed she had found him. "Um... what were we doing again...."

Back to top Go down
lithium
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Lithium smiled to Cypres and shook her head to Zero. "We were heading off to the school.. for some reason you didnt meet up with me and crashed." He said almost blaming hi for it. "Im guessing the girl found you?" She continued looking to the couch. "Do you mind If i sit down?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:16 am

Cype smiles. "Hi Lithium" She says, happy that Zero had some friends. Clearly these 2 had some history together, and it was slightly interesting. Cypruss grew tense when Lithium mention the school and remembered all the horrible memories, but when she asked to sit down, it snapped Cyped back to the present. "Uh yes sure. Go right ahead"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lithium
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 am

Lithium smiled and sat on the couch, her butt sore from the long drive. "So how did you find him anyways?" She asked looking up at Cypres. She herself was lucky that Zero had been found, he could have died from that chill. leaning back she tucked one leg over the other, running a hand slowly down her leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:12 am

Cype smiled and sat down acrross from Lithium. "I came across him hunting. " She said, sitting Indian style on the couch. "I assume you two have history together?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:13 am

Eden smiled at her question and was about to open his mouth to answer when people started walking in and other stuff. Sitting on the sofa his mouth still open he blinked several times as a green haired girl sat down next to him. Blinking again he closed his mouth and hopped off the sofa, leaving a bit of tail fur behind. As he walked past Cyprus he leaned over to whisper something to her. "hehe, you.. you tasted like a bluerawsberry popsicle~" He mused and then walked up the stairs and sat at the top, sitting like a frog. He watched down below, decided he should stay out of the way before he did something stupid and got hit or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
lithium
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:19 am

Lithium watched the retarded boy get up and looked to cypres. "We found each other and helped each other out." she shrugged making no deal of it. "We were on our way to destroy a school...." She said trailing off at the end knowing it was too late to bother now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 am

Eden stared down at the green haired girl and then laughed. "Destroy the school!?" he rolled slightly to the side and hit the wall. "You can't do that. Even if you did... you'd be to late..." He said shaking his head. "The war is going to start anyday! They had already moved the breeders, fighters and planners to the institute." he said sitting back up. "Thats why Rail and I ran as far away from the cities as we could!" in his yellow eyes there was fear, he was afraid of a war. "when I left they had just paired 112 (Haine) and 114 (Varrien) back together, they were the head of the breeder program, my guess is that 112 and all the other females are already pregnant.." He held himself tigher, part of him was worried for Elliot.. who he had left back at the school.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:35 am

Cype snickered. She wondered if she really tasted like that.Hmmm. looking at Lithium she "What did you guys help each other out with?" Cypruss asked. "And why would you want to go even within a mile of The School?" She shivered. listening to Eden, she almost had a heart attack. " A war?What war?There cant be a war!...." Cypruss said standing up. Now she REALLY wanted to lock herself in her room...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 am

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! A war! They have been planning it for years, they just had to wait for the breeders to come of child bearing age... because once they whipe out the humans, they plan to repopulate it with second gens..." He shivered a little himself. "But do not fear my love! I shall protect you!" Eden said standing up and striking a triumphant pose and then rememebered he couldn't even remotely fight, all Elliot had to do was flick his forhead and he'd fall over backwards. Sighing he slumped back down onto the floors and grumbled something quitely to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:45 am

Zero shook his head. "Thats because your a coward, cowards run." He said glaring at Eden. "Thats when I crashed here... I cant remember why... But we were going to give a shot at stopping it. IF they do win, then there wont be a cabin for you to hide in." He spoke now to Cypres. "She needed to escape, I needed to win, we got what we wanted for a while."

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:51 am

Eden shrugged and ignored Zero's glare... "But.. if we hide... then we can just wait for the war to be over.. and then.. well we could walk around freely?" Eden said slowly. "Not saying that humans are bad or anything.. personally I don't even really know any... other than the meanies at the school." He had his arms cross and his head pressed to the wall. "Also, I just don't see anyway to stop the war... they have an army of hundreds of thousands.."
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 am

Cype started pacing back and forth. "Well someone has to be the hero.... There cant be a bad guy without a good guy." She smacked her forhead. "Bad guys are so stupid. If you destroy all of the humans, who will be left to control? It'll be quite hard to make more experiments" She stopped pacing and looked at the fire. "Someone has to stop it! I'd imagine there's a good army right?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Zero just smiled. "Yah theres two of us. Feel free to join the club though." He just shook his head unimpressed. "Unfortunately no one else will join until it actually happens, the government has no way to know. Plus by knowing, they give the school a reason to start early." Zero sat down in between the girls.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Cypruss shrugged. "I'd join" She said. "And the government doesnt have to know. I mean how long has the school been around without anybody knowing? Quite a while right?" Cype says "So we'd have a bit of time" Taking this all in was making her brain jumble. She wanted nothing to do with The School for the rest of her life but that wasnt the case. Life really just didnt like her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   

Back to top Go down

Alaskan air
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next