View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:01 am

Zero looked down and kissed her. "Nothing is bothering me." He answered firmly. "I have never, and wont ever lie to you." he answered tucking her closer. The room was quite dark, and the wind from the window had put out the oil lamp. The bed was quite warm, and Cype's body heat made it all the better. "there really isnt anything wrong with me." He continued running a few fingers through her hair. "what makes you think there is?" He asked staring back into her beautiful eyes.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:11 am

Cype smiled and kissed him back. "Well, you're tense. Why are you tense?" She asked. His warmth felt so good, she felt like she was in heaven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 am

Zero shrugged. "Im really fine." He answered reassuringly. "Im just a little sad... I was hoping you would enjoy it more, im really glad you enjoyed the end, but im so sorry i hurt you..." He told her giving her a kiss on the lips. "But really im fine." He finished rubbing a hand across her cheek. "your so pretty..."

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:30 am

Cype Frowned slightly. "Its fine..." She said giving him a reassuring smile. She kissed him back. "You promise you're okay?" Cypruss asked, rubbing his arms. She blushed slightly at the complement. "Why thank you handsome." She smiled kissing him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:34 am

Zero let his hand rest on her lower stomach and nodded his head. "Yes Im fine." He kissed her forehead and leaned back. "We need some sleep..." He explained his thumb rubbing in soft circles. Tomorrow was going to be a tough day, Zero was sure of that. what exactly... was a mystery... For the moment he had all he desired.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:48 am

Cype nodded squeezing his hand. "Alright, but you need to get sleep too." She said, Letting her eyes close again. "Good night Zero." She said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:52 am

Zero nodded. "Ill get some... Eventually..." He whispered the last part as she closed her eyes. "Sweet dreams Cypruss..." He watched as she drifted to sleep... able to compare her with nothing more then an angel.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Omega frowned, corrected the raccoon, "Burk, Burk not Burt." He said letting it slide, it was most likely nothing, just a stupid idea that evolved inside of his head into something equally stupid in his dreams. The boys next comment startled him. At first he didn't respond, why should he, it was his secret, it was his thing to hide. "I was put into a machine, it was meant to survey time, something went wrong some wire was loose something like that, I was sent thousands of years through time, never being able to age of die, I relived one hundred years over and over again, each with different variations, sometimes they where big, sometimes they where small." He laughed slightly, remembering the time he had shown up into a world filled with fish people. "Then the time ran out, the trial was over and now I'm back." He said smiling slightly, "During all my thousands of years only two things where constant. The first was that I could never die, minor injuries would just heal, being shot would only cause me pain. The second was that the school won, the school always won." Omega looked across the grass, the road wasn't to far away, they where practically in the out skirts of town.

(@Cyprus & Nyx
Spoiler:

)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Eden listened carefully, storing all the information he was being given. "I see.." he said, pondering everything Omega said. "The school always wins?" he asked, looking to Omega with wide eyes. That was kind of impressive. There was a few minutes of silence as they continued on. His feet went from sloshing in the wet grass to scraping on cracked pavement, they were close now. Eden tapped his lip and kept walking, shooting a small sideways look at Omega he bit his lip... there was a few more important questions he wanted to ask.. but.. he wasn't sure if Omega would want to answer them. "This might be out of my place to ask this but... I saw the way you and Haine looked at each other today.. I remember you both on the train... What happens to the two of you in the other lifetimes? Does she always end up with Varrien? Does she always feel the same way about you? What about her child? What about Zero, Cypruss and I?" he asked, and gave a hesitant look at Omega again.. wondering if he had stepped out of line asking these questions
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Omega didn't reply, the boy had stepped over the line there and something told Omega that he knew that. He stepped onto the concrete foot path and began walking into the center of the town, already from here he could smell and see the burning bodies and the destroyed buildings. Omega glanced around, seeing a still running car by a wall. Omega trotted over and sat down in the drivers seat. "Get over here." He called out angrily, he didn't like this guy, sure he was a hell of a lot smarter then the others and wasn't screwing like a bunch of rabbits right now but he didn't know limits. Omega tested the engine, waited for the Raccoon to get in and started driving towards the center. The signs of the battle where everywhere, broken windows, eraser fur, blood god there was a lot of blood, it soaked everything, turning the human brown and gray into red, dark red. Omega sighed, stopping the car, he had just seen a series of erasers go up the stairs in a building. "Let's check that out." He said opening his door.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Eden coughed as Omega said nothing, Yup, definitly crossed the line. OH well, can't blame a guy for trying. "Err... ok." He said scurrying into the car, hunching over in the front seat, he peeked over the dashboard as Omega started driving. The city was an utter mess, the streets practically bathing in blood and corpses of both humans and erasers littered the surrounding area. "Oohh, up there..?" he said, his yellow eyes stared up at the tall building... his pupils dialating he thought he could maybe see people standing up on the roof. Omega hurried out and Eden moved quickly after him, he wasn't getting left behind to become eraser food. "This kind of looks like a look out point or something?" he said, kind of to himself, kind of to Omega. They entered through a back exit and started up the stairs, it stunk of wet dog... err eraser. Eden gulped as they got closer... he could smell a whole bunch of experiments up there.

Haine rushed over to clutch her child protectivly in her arms, shooting a glare in Varrien's direction. She was still feeling incredibly bitter so she didn't want to deal with Varrien, thus she said nothing to him, just glared. In her arms Kieran, peeked out, snuggling closer to her mother.

Varrien shot a sideways glance at Haine as she came up and snatched Kieran. He knew she was still mad at him... he didn't care, she'd have to come around sooner or later. "Magnificant, isn't it?" he asked, looking out over the city. "We've waited our whole lives for this, arn't you excited to see our daughter grow up not living in chains?" he asked, his voice smooth, he was testing Haine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Omega reached the top of the stairs and swung the door open walking onto the roof. There it was, a wonderful scene, erasers where covering the roof watching a rather interesting scene featuring Varrian, Haine and Kieran. He instinctively pulled out his pistol and fired it at a eraser who was standing just a little do close to the edge, the bullet hit him in the shoulder causing him to tumble backwards falling off the edge with a howl. "Well that was a missed shot." He said, stepping forward, arms out stretched. "How have you been guys, felt like it's been months since I saw you all last." The response from crowd was an odd one, some erasers had seen what had happened before and where afraid well others wanted to attack but where held back by their companions not doing so. "This is my pal, Eden. He's like totally a Raccoon thing, how sweat is that?" He asked, glancing down at the city around the roof, there was fire, a lot of fire.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Eden let out a squeak as Omega just kind of.. burst onto the scene. Creeping up from behind he shrank a little smaller as the erasres looked at him and then Omega. Some confused, some cautious, afraid, others pissed. Rather interesting. He felt his tail curling around his leg...

There was a noise, a shot and a howl... within seconds she was spun around, teeth barred, holding her child tightly against her. Kieran seemed unaffected by the sudden disturbance... she was a bit of an odd child. "Omega!?" she hissed, not sure weather to be happy or extreamly pissed off. Her eyes narrowed at him, she totally ignored the other creature with him. "What are you doing here!?" she demanded, her voice a little shakey, kind of like she wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation. Her bangs had slightly fallen in her face and she looked a little wild, flaring eyes, messy hair and.. very mixed expressions.

Varrien also turned, his eyes narrowed instantly. It was the bastard who he had caught kissing Haine!? A loud and angry growl errupted in his throat. "Yes I was starting to hope you had choked on something and inconvienently died." he said, his eyebrows furrowing. His eyes momentarily moved over to the white haired racoon boy... he'd seen him multiple times before, the boy seemed to cower under his glare so he turned his attention back to Omega. "So tell us, long lost friend, what brings you here?" he hissed the words through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Omegas smile grew, his top teeth showing as he broke into shaking laughter. "God, this is crazy!" He said still shaking with laughter, "Every single time you guys are so caught up in your problems, you can never just shake it off and say 'Oh hey Omega, good to see you again.'" He wandered over arms still hanging loosely by his sides, "Can't we all just smile and like go get some drinks at, uhhh." He paused, lowering his hands and wandering over to the side of the roof, scanning for any not on fire buildings. "There, let's go get drunk there." He said pointing out a limp arm towards one of the few surviving buildings on the street a few blocks away, sadly it was a preschool. "So what do you say, dog dudes?" He said walking past Varrian and Haine to see the erasers on the other side on the building, along the way he places his hand on Haines cheek, running it down to her chin before the contact ended. "Can we just go get a drink?"

We still doin' songs with posts?
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:13 pm

On a building to the left of the rooftop, a dark red pair of eyes watched, evaluating the scene. A soft glint flashed out as a pair of brass knucles slipped over his fingers. He still hurt. He could feel the fire burning him still... the heat long gone... Inside he could feel it... The long gone ashe's reminding him of the heat that had taken everything he wanted... A hand fumbled out towards his pants, the gloved fingers squeezing tight on a small bag dangling from the belt. It was all there fault... He just wanted one thing.... one thing... And they took it... His eyes looked towards the roof top, filled with hate and rage. He would get her back... no matter what the price, no matter what the obstacle. His hands clenching to fists, the brass knuckles still firmly between his fingers, The figure leapt from the ledge and vanished into the dark night. On the opposite side of Haine and Varrien, Nyx landed on the heavy tarmac his eyes as cold as ever.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Cype gasped, jolting awake. Staring into the darkness, she calmed down, bringing her gasps back to a normal breathing pattern. She sat up, pulling out of Zero's arms, and rubbed her head. Remembering something about fire a dead people, she figured she must be stressed about all the destruction happening all around. It was still dark out, really dark, and through the shutters she could see the fire burning in the city, so she guessed it had only been a couple of hours. Cypruss looked over to Zero, who had managed to fall asleep, and since she was pretty much awake, she decided it would be a good time to explore the house. She slipped out from under the covers, and put her clothes back on. Then, she grabbed the oil lamp, lighting a fire above the oil, and walked out of the room, shutting the door silently behind her. Now that she was alone, it made it extra creepy. She found the stairs, and made her way down to the next level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Haine stood fairly motionless as Omega spoke.. when she actually thought about it, he did have a point. After all it was the Humans they were fighting, not each other... But she was still a little miffed at him. Her eyes scanned over his face as he walked up and touched her face, she closed her eyes and sighed, his touch was very comforting. After a moment she opened her eyes again and stared at him, looking into those cyrstal blue eyes of his. So honest. She always liked that about him. "You know what, You're right." she said and the other erasers exchanged glances and she felt Varrien staring at her in shock. "Yeah i'd love to go for a drink." she said, shifting Kieran a little, her arm was starting to go numb from holding her. Without looking at Varrien she walked across over by Omega and then looked to the Erasres. "What? We're fighting the humans, not other each other. He's no different from us." she said narrowing her eyes. "So why not, you all did good today, you deserve to let loose." she said with a shrug.

Varrien was utterly speechless... "Are you ser-" he started but Haine flipped him the bird and he shut up. The erasers seemed to like the idea. Varrien, did not. Maybe he could have felt differently if Haine hadn't run off Omega and pretty much cheated. He ground his teeth. So he didn't say anything, just stood there, arms crossed.

Eden choked on his own spit, he could hardly believe his eyes and ears. Omega really was something... being able to pretty much just win them over like that. Although he did very much hold a point and Haine and the Erasers seemed to realize that. Shaking his head in disbelief he stood by the stairs waiting for Omega, but all the while he couldn't help but feel like they were being watched... out of the corner of his eye he saw a shadow move... someone was up here, being sneaky. Moving over slightly he peeked around the corner of the stairwell. "NYX!?" he said in disbelief.. Wow, what a day.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Omega smiled again, things where going a hell of a lot better then he expected, of course there was still that tiny problem of the eraser he had shot of the building, but surely they could find away to cover that up, hell standing by the edge like that he could simply claim he was suicidal. Haine was standing next to him, Varrian looked pissed, what a nice day. He turned, ready to descend the stairwell when he saw someone, "NYX?!" Yelled out Eden in surprise. Omegas face fell, suddenly looking glum, who the hell was Nyx and why was he ruining his best day ever. "Well, you looked pissed, Nyx. But don't worry, I totally shot the Eraser that was giving you trouble, so if you don't mind we'll be taking our leave." He said waiting for the boy to move. He wouldn't move though, that was painted clearly on his face, this guy was out for something, most likely blood.

Desmond glanced up from his computer, a pair of Erasers where walking towards him. "Profesor Lockhart, you have to come with us under charges of damaging other experiments and putting the whole facility in danger." Desmond suddenly felt hot, they knew some how they knew and now they where going to lock him up and do god knows what to him. The Erasers grabbed him by the shoulders and lead him to the temporary cells.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Nyx looked between them and caught Eden looking out towards him. "Do what ever you want. But i want Desmond." He answered the memory of the small white name tag as clear as day in his head. "How about someone spends there time off taking me to him?" Nyx looked between them all. It looked as though Haine left Varrien for... this guy... and Eden was with him. Nyx could feel the bag against his belt, a soft warm sensation flowing up his spine. Nyx looked up trying to find the cause of the sensation. Haine... They had been twins... There was defiently soemthign there, Nyx could feel it pulling at his conscience. Nyx had set a specific order for himself, find Desmond, hurt him, then... see what he should do about Laney....

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Haine followed Omega to the stairwell, feeling Varrien's eyes burning into her skull. She had a feeling he would probably show up sooner or later, his stubborness would only last so long. Suddenly Omega stopped and Haine accidently bumped into him a little, Kieran letting out a small sound of protest. Backing up, Haine peered around Omega and saw Nyx. Her eyes narrowed, wasn't he dead? Haine said nothing as he spoke of Desmond, that was one person she'd rather not think about... he had killed her sister, the very thought of it again stung her deep. It took alot of time to try and burry those memories, She liked to remember her sister the way she had been... not as the deformed thing Desmond had made her. She held Kieran a little closer, Nyx had a funny look in his eyes... she didn't trust him.

Kieran watched the scene out of the corner of her eye, she knew the name Desmond, it was his machine she had grown in. She wondered what this all was about... it was quiet interesting.

Varrien watched as Nyx showed up. This day was just getting better and better. Unfolding his wings he walked over to Haine, grabbing her shoulder he spun her around. "We will talk this over later." he said through his teeth, his eyes were hard, he ment business.. he was going to settle this mess with Haine once and for all. Looking down he ran a hand over Kieran's head before leaning over and placing a soft kiss on her forehead and then he spun around and leaped off the edge of the building, wings out he flew off towards the edge of the city. He needed a place to rest after the fight today and he had no intentions of sticking around the others.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Nyx watched Varrien fly off and his face changed to a look of unamusement. "No one coming then?" He asked his right hand gripping the Brass knuckle harder. "dont make me look for him myself..." Nyx continued looking between them. "Im really not in the mood." (i honestly cant do more then that -___- didnt even get a dialogue reply XD)

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Cype made her way to the first level, the kitchen. She opened the fridge to get a dry gust blow in her face. It didn't work, partially because it's old, and this house probably has no electricity. She continued by opening the cabnets, finding dead bugs, and canned foods she was pretty sure were not good. Picking up he lamp, she walked into the front room. Just a brown couch, an old radio on the side table, and a few pictures hanging from the walls. She looked at the pictures. They were old. About the 60s maybe. A mother, a father, and two daughters. Cypruss started to wonder what happened to them, by just moved on to another door. She went to turn the knob, when it clicked back. Locked. With a grunt, she kicked the door knob off, and swung the door open. She expected a room for murder, since it was locked, but it was just a staircase leading down. She had a bad feeling about it, but went forth and marched downward, holding the lamp down by her side, so she could see in the dark. Reaching the bottem, a cold wind swept around her, and based on that, it must be very large, or lead somewhere. What if it led down to the barn? She shrugged, taking a left, nearly smacking into a wall, and decided it would be best to go right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Omega let his head fall, rolling around on his shoulders. Nyx, here he was ruining his best day ever, only to look for Desmond. Desmond, there was a name. He had talked with him enough times to know his intentions where pure, but more often then not he ended up killing him. Shame, what ended up happening to him otherwise was always pretty nasty. He sighed, running his hand through his hair, causing it to stand on end. Hell, it would be interesting as hell to watch what Nyx wanted with Desmond but that might have to wait, he was still playing the puppet master, these where his puppets and currently Nyx was just someone in the audience spoiling the magic. "Alright, anyone got the time?" He asked peering around the erasers heading for the door, one had a large chunky piece of equipment on his shoulder, Omega wandered over to him and grabbed it, causing him to flinch. "Alright, let's see, its three twentyeight, so Desmond should be," He paused slowly spinning in a small circle, "He'll be in a temporary cell in the school to that direction." He said tossing the machinery back to the Eraser and pointing in the direction.

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Nyx nodded. "Thank you." Walking towards the edge Nyx gave his legs a stretch as the wings sprouted from his back. Thick dark feathers protruded out stretching back. With little effort he took off in the direction Omega had pointed.
He didnt care how Omega knew, or really about any of it. But the place Nyx had come from, wasnt a place he should have been able too. He was simply a left over. A bug long squashed. The problem was he continued going... squashed beyond repair... With the ways things had been done, The school were destined to win, as there machine stated. But a machine cant predict perfectly with a missing variable. All those tests... Nyx wasnt a part of.
Nyx nosedived towards the school still remembering where the cells had been. His body became more and more dense as he fell everything in him reconstructing. He hit the roof hard, bits of wood and tin ripping apart. Floor after floor after floor was torn through until suddenly he stopped, knee deep in a concrete floor. Looking up his dark eyes met those of Desmond. No emotions played over his face as he stepped out of the small crater. "Hello."

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Desmond looked up from his seat in the corner of the cell. The roof had just caved in and a figure was left standing in front of him, some how knee deep in concrete. This was odd, this was off schedual and this certainly wasn't the schools way of doing stuff, not that it mattered, the boy was stupid enough to make the most obvious route into the building. Even as those thoughts came to him the door opened and three Erasers followed by Desmonds old robot Zat walked in. "Well that was a bit dumb, don't you think." He said leaning back in his seat as the three erasers approached the boy well Zat stood in the way between Desmond.

School records showed the boy as Nyx, some sort of stupid body morpher, obviously he had to be pretty stupid if this was the best way he had to get in. That wasn't the problem right now, the problem was protecting Desmond, even if he had screwed up he was on school grounds meaning he was their property.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   

Back to top Go down

Alaskan air
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next