Alaskan air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Cype looked at him and blinked a few times, fluttering her eyelashes. "Oh i haven't told you about my powers yet. I can power mimic." She said with a slightly smile. "I can copy anyone's power. All i need to do is practice." All of a sudden her fingers started to form ice. It kind of tickled and Cypruss giggled. It was weird though. It wasnt cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Zero gave her a smile. "Good job!" He gave an amused grin before looking outside. "Its Odd, but it takes energy to use the energy. Thats why I couldnt stay warm outside, I wanted to make heat not ice, so i needed heat, plus I didnt have the strength to move it around." he explained rubbing his legs through the plaid pants.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Cype smiled and the ice disappears. "So like, can i only use fire and ice? Do you have to be around fire to make fire? Can i freeze people and set them on fire?" She asked. Sheez those were a lot of questions. Cypruss could only hope that Zero could answer them. And well, she was kind of curious. Curiousity killed the cat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Zero chuckled shaking his head. "You could light a fire just by taking energy from the counter. As for lighting people... Thats tricky, I can basically create the energy on myself or transfer it through touch, electricity is the only one i can do that with, since it naturally is moving." He explained.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Cype shrugs and wraps her arms around her body, which her wings covered. "I can probably only control heat and stuff like you then" She said looking outside again.Cypruss was getting on her cautious side now.Being with 3 other experiments bent Erasers. And Cype didnt like Erasers. They were mean, rude, and unintelligent. Heck, if she were one, she would have betrayed the school. Ran off and probably killed herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Zero nodded flexing his fingers. "How long you keep the power for?" He asked turning his head lightly. She was an interesting character, giving her his power was definitely a mixed idea. IF she ever came to be against him, then he wouldnt have much of an edge.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:52 am

Cype snickered a bit. "The longer your near me the longer i have it" She said "But once we go seperate ways i can only use the power a few more times inmy whole life" Cype looked at him and nnoticed his blue hair."That's unusual" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 am

Zero nodded and smiled. "Tag comes with the wings and the powers..." He explained running a hand through his hair. "Used to be blue..." Zero let out a soft yawn and looked over to the other at the couch and back again. "So what sorta stuff you do here other then hunting and the such?"

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:30 am

Cype looks at him."Well pretty boring stuff. Gather wood. Read. Cook.And im trying to teach myself how too knit but its not going very well" She smiles at his yawn. "And sleep of course. Really that's all i do. Wow, i just realized how depressing my life is." Cypruss laughed slightly. "If you need to rest, go ahead"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:46 am

Eden watched with bored eyes as the two talked, flirted or whatever the hell they were doing. Although he did take interest in their powers... he himself didn't have any... well unless you counted his incredible IQ, which was close to 5 times better than that of a smart human professor. "Well this is quite charming and all... but... " he trailed off his eyes going blank as he watched a spider crawl across the celing. He was easily distracted afterall. Suddenly he seeme to snap back into reality and looked to Cyprus... "You smell nice." he said blinking a few times. "not as nice as Elliot.. Elliot was yummy smelling... her lips and mouth tasted good too..." He said staring off out the window as he seemed to get lost in thought again. "Do all girls taste yummy?" He asked randomly staring back at Cyprus. Again he wasn't very good at understanding personal boundaries...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:51 am

Zero's eyebrow cocked and he looked to cypres. "If you dont mind I think ill just stay awake... He seems... edgy?" He decided taking another look at the raccoon mutant. "His head grew in all the wrong places..." He added to his comment hopping down from next to her. "No touching without asking!" He scolded preemptively pointing his finger accusingly.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:54 am

Cypruss blinked. "Oh, thank you Eden. You can smell me from that far away?" She asks then looked at Zero, grabbing his shoulder. "Chill..." Do all girls taste yummy? " Well i dunno, i've never tried one. What do you think?" Cypruss asks Eden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Eden smiled. "I'm not a rapist... don't act so scared you two!" he laughed out loud, sounding a tad more composed than before. "Well I've only ever had Elliot for all of 3 seconds before she tried to kill me." he said grinning, then shrugged. "I guess she didn't really expect me to leap on her. But it was her own doing, she liked to tease me when I was in my cage. Silly Eraser." he laughed again. "Annyyyway I was only asking because you smelled nice. Anddd I've only seen a handful of girls in my lifetime~ Elliotttt~ Youuuuu~ Subject 112~~~~~ and.. err... maybe a few others?" he laughed again, his tail twitching at the ends and his eyes looking wild for a moment before they seemed to return to a more composed normal. "Ahh.. Sometimes I just think people don't understand me." he said shrugging. "And in answer to your question, Yes I think girls do taste yummy. Or at least I assume." He said staring off into space. "If you wantttt I could let you know if you taste good~." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Zero clenched his fingers with disgust. He crashes in Alaska and suddenly mental raccoons are a big thing. That and he suddenly wished he could lite things on fire. He waited a moment then made his way for the door shutting it silently behind him. He'd be back in a bit, he just needed some fresh air, plus trying to figure out where he was never hurt.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:09 pm

"Well how would you find that out?" Cypruss asks sliding off the counter, watching Zero walk out the door. If he was smart, he would stay, and it seemed he was doing so. Smart boy. Taught well. Looking back at Eden she walked over to the table and put her ring on. "Does it involve kissing?" Cype asks kind of grossed out. The only boy she's kissed was her dad, the day they met so dont get grossed out, and Aaron. But Aaron was worth it. She wasnt so sure about Eden. But hey, maybe it would help if she found out how yummy she tasted. She'd work on not being so yummy. Erasers dont like un-yummy people. Of course. Cype sat across from Eden, waiting for him to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:14 pm

A cough erupted from Zero's throat the sudden dry cold air burning his lungs. the sky had gotten fairly dark and the snow seemed to be the brightest thing outside. Turning his head to each side he looked for a good place. Spotting a log a good distance from the house he sat gently on it the soft pants and shirt offering no resistance to the cold. grabbing a couple chunks of wood he placed them by his feet and holding his hands out the flames moved across his fingers, not long after lighting the log.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:19 pm

"Well yes I do assume it involves kissing." Eden mused actually suprised she was coming closer to him. His yellow eyes looking her over for a moment he looked into her eyes. Reaching one of his hands out he ran his fingers through her hair, making her scent float closer. "I think... your one of the first people to take me seriously." He said grinning, all his little teeth showing. Staring out from under his shaggy white bangs, His yellow eyes seemed to be full of all sorts of interesting details. He swiftly leaned in closer staring into her eyes again, he seemed to be going cross eye'd a bit. His tail flopped around behind him as he sat up on his haunches. "So are you willing to let me taste you?" He said attempting a seductive voice but it sounded more like a fail, his pointy ears twitched slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Cypruss debated in her mind. "Fine. But quickly. Only. Only because i have serious faith for you" She smirked. Glancing outside she looked for Zero. Where did he go? She say a flame and he heart skipped. Was he trying to kill himself. What the (Insert swear word:D). "Like i said, quickly" Cype said too Eden, looking at him again.

OOC: Is Zero trying to kill himself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:31 pm

(hmm.... didnt think of that... but i got one other char left... *smiles*)

The logs lit up with a fair amount of smoke, the old fir wood stinking slightly as it went. Zero smiled. Fire was good, He was born of it, heat and flame... He felt the jagged scar around his throat and instantly his smile left. "Im here to kill her... Eden..." He turned his head memories filling it. "He was with her..." He suddenly out loud. Reaching for his sword he stopped. "Damn..." His armor was inside drying, the same with the rest of his stuff. Quick always beat strength... Zero emitted a low sigh moving his hand into the flames. The discomforting heat little burning as he took it in.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Eden's grin grew large and he moved both his hands quickly behind her head and somewhat gently, somewhat roughly pressed his mouth to her's. But you can't just taste someone from their lips, he was going to show her how a realllll kiss went. His fingers tangled in her hair and he was pretty much right ontop of her as he kissed her deeply with quite a passion. She did infact taste quite good, he didn't even realize he was pretty much stradling her... he was to caught up in this exiting new experience.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Cypruss went with it for a few seconds. It was... Uncomfortable but she did it. Then it got kinda.. Meh. Cype shoved Eden off of her. She kinda regretted it but hmp.. "He's burning up!" She screamed and ran for the door. Opening it, she ran for Zero. Shouldnt snow but out the flame? Whatever. Cypruss grabbed his collar and pulled him off the wood. It was pretty hot. "Idiot, what were you thinking?" Cype screamed at him. Icing up the log with those powers, she'd gotten from Zero. Idiot, indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Zero growled pushing away. "I needed energy, The wounds would heal. You were off making out anyways." He added sparking with mixed emotions. He had maybe filled a quarter of what he could take and now hed have to use it for the burns to his hands.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Cype looks at him questionably."You're burning yourself!" She blinked. Cype only knew him for what? 2 hours and she was already yelling. Sheez, not a good hostess, just shows she cant be around anybody for too long. Or maybe she's just become too cautious. Plus also she really didnt understand his power. She really didnt have room to talk. Looking at her feet Cype bit her lip. "Alright fine... Sorry........" She turned to walk back into the house. She stopped briefly. "Eden and I weren't making out. I dont have feelings for him. Just like to live a little" Cypruss said and walked into the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Eden landed on his back, a satisfied smirk on his face. That was a lovely experience. Sitting back up he grabbed a cup of water from the sink and ran out side with it. "The blue boy is on fire!" he squealed rather girlishly and tossed the water and accidently the cup too in that general direction. Missing Zero and Cyprus but it hit the.. now frozen log. "Ooops, I missed." he mumbled to himself. He watched as Cyprus apologized to Zero and headed for the house. "Yeah same here! You just got to get out and live!" He said nodding. Eden wasn't a big fan of couples, he had no plans for any kind of long term or really any kind of relationship... but that didn't mean he couldn't have a bit of fun once and a while. Looking cautiously to the blue boy and catching his death glare, Eden squealed and turned and high tailed it into the house. "I think he doesn't like me~" Eden annoucned once he was back inside the house on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Zero let out a sigh and looked down at his hands. They had charred just slightly, but that was just something he had to deal with if he wanted to fill up fast. As the blue light began radiating from his hands Zero slowly sat back down staring glumly at the frozen, wet logs. He'd need fucking lightning storm to get those going. Looking over to the door he sighed. "Last time I remember the only people who do that... get paid for it." He muttered to himself already feeling himself running low. He hadnt meant to say anything about what had inevitably happened. But she came outside and dowsed his fire. Also for some reason... making out wasnt making out, it was Living. He needed to be careful about that. Her innocence was already causing trouble. HE didnt know if she slept around for fun, just kissed, or what other things he didnt know. She could be a serial killer, and a soft mind like that paired with a mentally insane Eden... Zero let another sigh escape his lips as he stood back up, his tiem outside was done, it was getting too cold, and he didnt have the energy to keep himself warm. He opened the door hesitating the best he could as he went inside.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content