View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Zero's vision filled in slowly, nothing but white in his eyes. Slowly he clenched his fingers the flesh suddenly lighting up in his mind. Pushing himself up into a sitting position, he looked to his hands, the cracked skin softly bleeding, ice coating everything his shirt and armor didnt protect. From what he could see there was just a large plain of snow... with a single forest. Grunting he stood up shakily his body nearly frozen.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993
Credits : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Cype walked into a clearing. A snow packed clearing. She smiled finally happy to get out of that forest. Her cat, Nefertiti followed close behind. Curiously, Cypruss noticed a figure, hoping it wasn't one of those pesky dogs, or worse, and Eraser. Quickly she took off her jacket and sprung into the air, flapping her wings wildly, getting a hold on the wind. Knowing to drill, Nefertiti quietly climbed a tree. Cype flew close to the object and landed about 20 yards away, pulling her knife out of her pocket. Human? She thought.Why are they all the way out here? She couldnt tell whether it was a boy or girl yet, but she had a guess it was a boy. Gradually she started walking torwards the person/thing, her coat drapped over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:15 pm

The crunch of snow filled Zero's dulled senses and he slowly turned his body hands shaking as they reached for his sword, drawing it for once without the grace he'd practiced. His blue eyes looked carefully over her. He had no idea where he was, but he was guessing it was either winter, or very cold. After this thought he spotted the knife in her hand. He couldnt handle a fight like this. He barely had to strength to move.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Cype looked him up and down, and stopped once she was 5 feet from him. "Dont you dare pull out that sword." She ordered, circling around him. She hoped this boy was human. It was be way cooler if he were a mutant like her. "Who are you?" Cypruss could feel Nefertiti's eyes on them and stomped to a halt. The boy couldnt be an Eraser. He didnt look like them. And from what she oserved they were always in a pack, and never left one behind. Even if they were dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:31 pm

His mouth slowly opened curious as to whether or not answer. "Zero." He muttered softly his eye focusing to hers carefully. "Where am I and who are you?" He asked back His hand loosening its grip on his sword but still not letting go. He could feel his greaves through his pants, the freezing cold metal sticking to the wet fabric.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Looking at his body, Cype notices he looked pretty beat up. "Im Cypruss. And you are in Alaska." She stepped closer and handed him her jacket. "How long have you been out here?" She asks, putting 2 fingers in her mouth and whistled the call to Nefertiti. 3 G's, then up to 2 C's, then back down to an E in which you hold for 2 counts. Nefi jumped down fom the tree and made her way toward them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:58 pm

(well I guess I'll toss Eden in this direction since he seems to have vanished anyway~ hehe. Finn you should toss Rail this way too!)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The scream was loud and fairly girly. Eden came crashing through the snow his yellow eyes wide and that silly, scruffy, sorry excuse for a tail bobbing along behind him. He ran right past two people... two odd people, much like himself. But he couldn't stop to dwell on that though, there just wasn't time! After a moment he scrambled up a tree, his nose was red from the cold, his fingers and toes seemed to be turning blue and he had icsicles frozen to his nostrils. Not to far behind him two wolves that were now barking up the base of the tree. "Be gone you inferior sorry excuse for erasers!" he yelled down to the completely normal wolves... but when your locked up in a cell for most of your life and you get tossed into the real world... to him anything that looked remotely like a dog was an eraser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Suddenly, Cype sees someone race through the clearing and into a tree. Was that a tail? She noticed the dogs from earlier an started to snarl. But her snarl was odd, every few seconds there was what sounded like a little bird chirp. She's nearly forgotten about Zero, but said "Lets get out of here. My house is just over the trees" as she scooped up Nefertiti in her arms. Cypruss tried to make eye contact at the strange person in the tree, to see if they could possibly follow. If they had wings like her then that would be super, but if they didnt then that would suck for them. they'd be stuck in the tree forever.

Last edited by Cypruss Faze on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Eden watched as the people began to leave! "NOO!" He wailed lamely from the tree. Slumping back against the bark he muttered a little bit of madness to himself to try and clam down.. once his brain was at least half back in check he sat back up. "Dumb doggies!!! GO fetch a stick, a stick! A stick I say! You shall not have this, this, this!" he yelled at them, not making much sense... then again Eden rarely made sense. As he looked back up from the wolves he made eye contact with the girl, it wasn't a mean look so maybe she wanted him to follow. "I'd tap that." he sputtered out randomly as he eye'd the girl as she left. "Shut up! Follow the task at hand!" he yelled to himself and then leaped from the tree to the next. His stripey tail dangling behind him. His white hair was a mess and he had lost feeling in his little pointy ear sticking out of the side of his head, unlike his tail his ear were furless and looked alot like normal ears... except extremely stuck out and pointed. After about half an hour the dumb wolves lost intrest and ran off, Eden slowly climbed down and ran after the girl and the boy. He eventually came to a cabin... "helloooo?" He called cautiously as he approched the door.
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Ooc: Should we wait for Peter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:48 pm

(OOC: We could say he's blacked out and you put him on the couch? :3 He'll probably be on tonight anyway hehe~)
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:51 pm

(OOC: Wait.. never mind we'll wait for him, cause I have to leave anyway. xD Night!~)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Rail grunted and a tree slapped off him as it peeled away from eden. They had been traveling from that event in the town for an extremely long time now. They wouldn't have made it if it hadn't been for extreme luck, finding a chicken cope there, a road side dairy there, ect, ect. Rail glanced up as he heard a low growl, he was going to simply scare them off with some loud noises but Eden in all his intelligence decided the dash away from then yelling something about how they were bad erasers. Being used to things like this happening and not being shocked by the boys randomness, Rail jogged after.

He came to a clearing to see Eden in a tree with the wolves underneath him, and two people walking the other way. They exchanged words and Eden started jumping from tree to tree after them. Rail paused, he could defiantly just pop up saying 'hello'. But then he would run this risk of walking into some trap. He eyed the girl and the limping boy, the chances were slim, but they're still there. So Rail crouched low following Eden from tree to tree, that was till Eden jumped down and ran after them. Cursing him self Rail stood up and started jogging in there general direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:19 pm

(Black out would have been best there Razz )

Zero had done his best to follow, his wings wouldnt work with the beating they had taken, the right one possibly broken. He remembered crashing, for what or why he had... he had no idea. didnt even know where he'd been going. Eventually he'd limped his way with the girl to her cabin.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Cype opened the door when she heard a hello.A caustious hello. She turned around to see the other boy. And my god, did he look like an animal. For a slight secound she could smell that lab smell on them, from The School. Her eyes went wide and she studdered "Yo-you're a m-mutant"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Zero felt himself despite knowing she had wings lower his own. "Thats a strong word..." He said almost quietly knowing fully well he had done it not them. The tips of his fingers were frostbitten at this point and he had no idea how his legs were fairing. "Your not with them are you?" He asked once again becoming cautious.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:49 pm

"Yes, uh , sorry." She said shaking her head. "With who? The School?Never." Cype muttered softly with hatred. She motioned for them to enter the log cabin."Strip down to your boxers. Keeping wet clothes on wont get you anywhere" Cypruss took off her shoes and backpack, and set Nefi on the dark wood floor.She then pulled the necklace out from under her shirt. It had been scratching her for a while now and it left a red mark on her pale chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Zero felt relunctant to lose his stuff, but did so anyways, He unbuckled the clasps on his graves then his boots sliding them off. His pants came next showing his slightly cold but otherwise ok legs. When his chest plate and shirt came off he looked ok, just his fingers and wings were hurt.HE felt a little insecure without his clothing but tried to hide it looking instead to the girl, who seemed to be warring a sharp necklace...

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Cype quickly took off her jacket and sweater and threw them on the couch.Lighting a candle, she quickly walked up the stair into her parents room.Cype opened the closet and grabbed plaid comfy pants and a white t-shirt. Grabbing the candle she walked back downstairs and handed Zero the soft clothes. "Put them on" She said happy to hand them over. The death feeling was really getting to her. This was all very weird. 2 experiments. Its unlikely for her to meet even 1. Cypruss twists her mothers puzzle ring around on her finger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Zero took the plaid pants and shirt and seeing no point for privacy now just put them on. "You live out here alone?" he asked putting the shirt on and bending down to his clothes. Friend or not he wanted his sword. Sliding the belt off his old pants Zero lifted it along with his sheathed sword and did it back up on himself. The weight was comforting.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:26 pm

The question stabbed her in the stomach, and went out through her back. Slowly, Cype gathered his wet clothes and put them on the mantal. She took the candle and lit the fireplace. " Kinda" She said after a long pause. Stretching out her wings, with the image of waves, she sat down on the chair, regaining her emotions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Zero noted not to bring that one up again and slowly watched her, light the fire and sat himself down on the nearby couch. He wanted to ask about the wings and a thousand other things but all would come back to this so he let it slide. "What were you outside for?" He asked wanting to know how he ended up in the snow.

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:44 pm

"Well you have to hunt to survive. But i'd forgotten my bow and arrows. So i decided to wonder around." She said looking at him. "How about you?What happened? Its dangerous out there, you should be more careful about the bears and stuff" Cype looked at his frostbit fingers, wondering how to cure those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Zero thought for a moment wondering how long before he could heal them himself. "I only remember flying... I dont even remember why... Then I woke up in the snow..." He closed his eyes trying to remember, but grasping nothing. "Im glad you found me." He smiled happily. "Thank you."

Back to top Go down
Cypruss

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Cype smiles for the first time in what seems like ages. "No problem" She looks at the other 2 sleeping on the other couchs (lets just say they're doing that for now). "Let me see your fingers" Cypruss says reaching for his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alaskan air   

Back to top Go down

Alaskan air
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next