Credits : 1970

PostSubject: Mhhmm Charrie? (done)   Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Name: Sophia Madge
Nickname(s): Cype, Sophie
Alias: Cypruss Faze
Orientation: Straight
Race: Avian Hybrid

Hair Color: Dark Blonde
Hair Style: Big curls down to her middle back. Usually in a braid.
Eye Color: Green, with a tint of yellow like a cat.
Height: 5'3
Weight: 105
Build:[/b] (skinny/lean, muscular, fit, plump, etc) Skinny but slightly curvy. She is lean and is strong for her size.
Scar(s): A few on her arms and back from The School. A dog's bite on her thigh from, of course, a dog.
Piercing(s):Her ears. 3 on her left and 4 on her right.
Clothing:She LOVES wearing oversized flannels with a tanktop/long sleeve underneath and a dark brown jacket. And she'll wear dark, kinda ripped up jeans with white tennis shoes, they look like nurse shoes, that have turned grey over the years.
Wings: They are silvery white and every feather has brown at the ends so it looks like waves through her feathers.
Kind of a pretty girl

• Music
  • Dancing
  • Reading(learning basically)

Dislikes:

• Rap
  • Dogs
  • People

Fears:

• Deep Water (Were she cant see the bottem)
  • Trains (Yes, yes)
  • Ghosts

Talents:

• Dancing
  • She can play the French Horn (as she tought herself..) and Flute.
  • She can sing very well.

Flaws:

• Can be a bit annoying.
  • Impatient.
  • Talks a lot, and fools around. Vain. Very convincing, almost everyone believes her.

General Personality: Cype is a nice girl, friendly to everyone (Rude hobo, to cocky rich man) when they first meet. Unless she's in a bad mood. But once you tick her off she isnt very nice about it. Also she is very vain, like the goddess Aphrodite. If she could have a mirror in front of her face, yes, she would stare at herself for hours. Cypruss is a very smart girl. She looks..mehh.. dumb at first glance but she's not. She does have her blonde moments though...

Items:

• A mirror (Of course)
  • Always a little bit of food (With her low blood sugar an all.)
  • The money she got from when her parents died. (It's a lot. The house is even in her ownership too. Not a mansion or a trailer.
  • Just a log cabin up in Alaska.)
  • Extra pair of clothes. Always.
  • Her flute.
  • Mothers ring.

Weapons:

• She keeps a switch knife on her hip. (Im not going to go into half-blood stuff here, sadly...)
  • The red jewel in her necklace is very sharp, she even has to watch out for it sometimes.

Abilities:

• Talk to birds.
  • Power mimicry or absorption(Ability to copy or absorb another's powers or skills.) She can only use this power 13 times and then its gone. It's a very week power sense its coming from somebody else. If that person dies in her hands, then the power is stronger, thus lasting for a lifetime. But she doesn't like to kill soo...

Weaknesses:

• Mainy her fears. Stops her right in her tracks.
  • Death (For future and past seeing purposes.) Weakens her abilities is she's around someone who just died. So she should stay away from hospitals.

Father: Vladimir Madge
Mother: Audrey Madge
Pet(s): A black cat named Nefertiti. This cat follows her everywhere. Even when they get lost they find each other again. They are very close, companions. When Cype flys she cares the cat in a baby carrier thing on her chest and stuffs it in her backpack when she's done.
Friend(s): A few she's bet all over the world. Alyssa in Chicago. Hazel in Alaska. Jose in Mexico. Stacey in Seattle. Brittany in New York. Skyler(Boy) in Maine. Breeana in Seattle. Haiden in Florida. Oh and can't forget about family. She's never had the guts to go to Asia, Europe, or Africa.
Lover(s): There was this one in the orphanage she played just to get out... She feels bad but whatever....

Three Important Things About Your Character and/or Its Past:[list]
The School.
Escaping/Parents death.
Traveling.

History: This little story begins with Vlad and Audrey. Audrey was pregnant. But the doctors told her the baby had come down with some weird disease. They tried to give both the mother and baby injections to save the poor child but after the baby was born, doctors declared her dead. Though, the doctors lie. The shots were DNA. And the baby had turned out a perfect experiment. So the baby was taken to The School where she lived in horror, fear, and terror for years. Untill she was 11. Many systems at the The School obtained viruses. The power went out and blah blah blah. Sophia Madge, used to going by771cc8u, thought this as a perfect time to escape. And it was successful. She then made her name Cypruss Faze. She traveled the U.S. Learned in many libraries too. But once she stayed to long in one city in Detriot and the police caught her. They did some DNA tests to find her parents, who lived in Alaska. She went to visit them but after a day of staying with them they died in a car crash. Everything was left to her. Then the police sent her to an orphanage. She hated it. To much like The School. So she did everything to get out. Even had "Fallen In Love" to do so. She used a boy. A very smart boy. Named Aaron. Now Cype must admit. He was kinda cute with her dark brown eyes and hair, but this was no time for a prissy love story. She needed to get out. And out right now. Besides he would have never accepted someone as special as her. She never thought herself as mutant. Just special and amazing. So she used to boy who said "He would do anything for her". And she said. "Break me out". So he did. He got caught just as she jumped of the brick fence. She felt kinda bad, because even if they met again, he wound most likely kill her for betraying him. And never love her again. She'd probably broken him into pieces. But whatever. Now she travels the world for new thrills.

RP Sample: (at least 200 words; not necessary for second and third characters unless given notice)

She'd been flying aimlessly for hours. Not caring where she was going.She just cared that she was in the air. Cype loved it. The breeze, the cold bitter breeze, that cut you to the core. She'd just escaped the orphanage. All she could think about was Aaron. How she'd miss his soft brown eyes. Nect time they meet, and oh they will, they will be light brown with hatred.But deep in her heart she was glad to be out. Nobody belonged in the orphanage. But mainly Cypruss didn't. I mean, she had wings. Isn't that a good excuse? Almost missing her stop, Cype does a spiral down, landing in a tree just outside of beautiful Chicago. On second thought, Sophie decided to jump back up into the sky and head for Alaska. She'd start there. Get some money from the house and relax a bit. Make some friends? Nahh she'd had too social life for the past year. But she should get a companion. Maybe she should head back to The School and free some other mutant flying freaking, not necessarily human, but anything that could keep up with her movement. To bad she loved cats. Why couldnt they have wings? I mean really, there are freaking fish with wings. Fish! My goodness. Maybe she could get a flying fish pet. But wait. It still needs water. And she wont be caring a bowl of filthy water everywhere so that wouldnt work...

How Did You Find Us?: Well, i just finished the first maximum ride book and was like :0 Awesome. Lets find a RP site. Then I found some RPing sites but they weren't that active (The book as written in 2008 okay?) and was like "Darn" This is the most active site i've found so far so i wanted to give it a try. So far so good. Smile

What Do We Call You?: Cype. Lily. Sky.

How Long Have You Been RPing? 2 Years. I was originally a freak over Percy Jackson and posted here: halfbloodmania.forumotion.com (Im Silly Lily.) And(I dont go here anymore..): camphalfblood.com
So you can see i've been posting for a while

Where you invited, if so by who?
Nope...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6305

PostSubject: Re: Mhhmm Charrie? (done)   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:10 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Mhhmm Charrie? (done)   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:34 am

Good to see the site getting another person who puts the extra effort in Very Happy

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1596

PostSubject: Re: Mhhmm Charrie? (done)   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Indeed Very Happy

Its also nice getting new people Very Happy Its been a while~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Mhhmm Charrie? (done)   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Yay! I make happiness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mhhmm Charrie? (done)   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Yeah, I really need to start advertising....
Back to top Go down
Cypruss

Female Posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Mhhmm Charrie? (done)   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Is it alright if i call you Princess?Alrighty. You really should advertise. It REALLY helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mhhmm Charrie? (done)   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Yeah, I might do some advertising on the forumotion site once I sell my bike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mhhmm Charrie? (done)   

Back to top Go down

Mhhmm Charrie? (done)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1