The Experiments Meet(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Haine and Laney jumped out of the way as white paint suddenly flew everywhere, Laney let out a horrible howling noise as Paint splattered her face, Haine managed to get away with only some on her wings. Suddenly Laney seemed to explode into Eraser form and it just made that noise the robot was making so much worse. Suddenly she morphed back and the twins fled to the top of the building, covering their ears. They hid behind Varrien who was also covering his ears... how could they fight when their hands were needed to save their hearing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Drew

Male Posts : 148
Credits : 2169

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Drew had an idea. He took the paint can, and in one swift motion, he splashed the paint all over Rail, and hearing the noise momentarily stop, he snapped out his wings and swooshed past rail, and flew up to where haine laney and varrien were, as dawn and wolf quickly followed. Drew muttered, "Im a mother fuckin mess." Dawn snickered at him, but abrubtly stopped at ab experiment landed ob the roof next to haine.

Anthony felt a lot of people, and landed dangerously close to one. He grinned, and asked, "Whos there? Santa?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Nyx watched them fight and with a moments concentration his ear drums quivered the hairs inside changing. He kept shrinking them down till he could hear the talking but not the screeching. Nyx teleported behind the group on the building almost amused. "There is 5 of you, if you count Varrien, you can win... of course if you need help..." Nyx gave a smile his eyes moving to Haine who was obviously upset to see him around and Varrien who probably remembered everything.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:39 am

"I thimk thats a...good idea?" asked Drew, and anthony said, "i think ill sit this one out..." Drew finnally paid attention to anthony, shocked. "Oh my god...dude! How'd you find us again?"
"Could hear this from ten miles away, so i came right over."
"Dude...we were looking for you...they said they killed you..."
"I know...im a ghost." smiled annthoney, and looked around. "There are other people here, Im guessing..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Haine lept backwards and pressed herself against Varrien as the new experiment landed, Varrien instinctivly wrapped an arm around her. Laney was still furiously whiping to get the paint off her face, some of it in her eyes. As Nyx suddenly showed up Varrien let out a very low and angry growl, Haine's eyes narrowed at Nyx.. since she reconized him too now that she was closer. Curling her lip up she showed off her teeth, but made no noise. As the groups seemed to back away from each other a good distance they all glared.

Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Drew went twords Anthony, who asked shhepishly, "What did i do wrong? Do I smell?" Drew shhok his head, the paimt on him now dry. After a second of anthony not registering anything, Drew said, "No. Sorry..."
"You need to remember Im blind." he said.
'Then please act like it.' thought Drew. Then he turned to Nyx, and said, "Well, I would've stayed to fight, but everyone abandon me! And...why is everyone acting so weird around this guy? He seems okay." said Drew defending Nyx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Varrien shot Drew a look when he mentioned Nyx and then grabbed Haine by the arm and turned to leave, he flew off the building and several block away, he could still see them on the roof when he and Haine vanished into an old warehouse. Laney stumbled to her feet still rubbing her eyes. "Hey! Don't leave me!" she said stumbling to the edge of the building, but her eyes were all watery from the paint. "Drew... they left me again.." she sounded like she might start sobbing. Sitting on the edge of the building she continued to rub her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Drew put his arm around her and stood next to her. "...Why do they always do that?" asked Drew sympatheticly. Wow, haine and varrien were jerks. What the hell was their problem? Dawn watched and then stood next to a confused anthony. "...Dawn, did i come at a bad time?"
"No. I thought you were dead anthony. We never stopped looking for you.
"Whatever man."
"Im a girl!"
"Opps...im blind!" laughed anthony, as dawn looked at him, smiling at te joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Laney's lip trembled. "not always..." she said leaning on Drew. It felt kind of weird to be around someone other than Varrien or Haine for once... but this Drew seemed like a nice trustworthy person... she didn't know why but she just felt that way. As for why Haine and Varrien had gotten so ruffled about the new person, Nyx... Laney guessed that they had met Nyx before.. well not her but Haine and Varrien, she figured by that glare that they had had some kind of conflict at one point... probably back at the school... but she couldn't be certain. It might explain why he felt kind of familar.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Drew got up and flew to where haine and varrien were. "What the hell is wrong with you guys? Why do you ignore her, and treat her like she was an accedent? You guys are fucking jerks." growled Drew angrily as he touched down on the same building with haine and varrien. "You losers arent better than her! You guys are worse. She actually cares about other people, unlike you guys! She is better than you guys, and you guys should appreciate her, rather than treat her like crap!" drew fummed. Laney seemed so nice? How could these people treat her so bad? It was just wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Varrien rolled his eyes. "Stupid boy." Haine sighed. "You've got it all wrong... We just needed to talk about something, something that Laney can't know... it has to do with Nyx." she said slowly. "Laney's had her memory whiped several times before and we don't want her getting all confused so we went to talk in private." Haine said crossing her arms. Varrien leaned against the wall. "I love my sister more than anyone, and you wouldn't know anything because we barely know you. So please don't go sticking your nose in other's buisness." Haine's voice was calm but she seemed figity.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:44 pm

"...Im sorry...She was really upset...sorry..." Drew mumbled as he started to fly back. Wow, these people were really open to him...so why couldnt he tell them his secrets? Laney only knew one...It was getting late, and as drew landed back on the building, he decided it was time to go back in his demonic dreams. He hoped now that Laney knew, she wouldnt intrude in his dreams.

"Owww..." he groaned unconsiously...he tried to sit up, but he couldnt. He looked round, and Noticed e was in a huge charred up crater full of burnt debris. Suddenly, he remembered now. He pulled the light out of his pocket, along with the match book. His vision blurred as he sat up. He clicked the lighter once, and it didnt light. He tried again, and it still didnt light. He tried the third time, and a nice flame popped out. It seemed to warm his fridged body as the dnow kept falling. He tried to stand on the charred black snow, but fell over. He hacked up some blood, and muttered, "Wow...i never knew turning 6 would be THIS dangerous...i probably should...should have ran before i lit the gasoline...oh well..." out of the eraser bodies scattered around, one crawled twords him. It came close, then died at his feet. "Whoa..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Nyx watched all but Laney fly away. The drew came back and went to sleep. When nyx was sure the other boy was out he looked at laney. "What do you remember?" He asked calmly sitting down. It was a little sick she moved on so quick. But that was why he left... the second he reveiled his feelin tgey take the memory... it was part of why he left.

Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Drew finnally stood. He knew that he shouldn't have left. He was so stupid. He stumbled a few feet and threw up. He spread his wings and fluttered a few feet, then went crashing into the ground. His nose started bleedind, as he mumbled, "Im a fricking mess..." He walked...stumbled up the snowy sides of the crater, and saw brandon a few feet away. "Brandon..." called out drew, as brandon jogged over to him. He was 15, and a lot taller than drew. "Ill take it that explosion was your birthday present?"
"Hey, i make one every birthday, eaxh bigger than the last..."
"Thats why you scre me, you little pyrotechnic."
Drew laughed, and asked, "Where are the others?"
"Over yonder."
"Huh?"
"Over there." they started walking over there, and drew was like, "Yonder?" sarcastically.
"Shut up." laughed brandon a they came to a smal clearing full of experiments. It was like a campsite, tents up everywhere, along with bonfires. Drew suddenly felt a wave of saddness. Joey and hector...they were dead because of him. He shouldnt of snuck along to take out the eraser encampment. When they got caught, Drew accedently blew the whole thing. He liked fire. And explosions. But not death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Laney jumpd a little when the other boy sat beside her. "Remember?" she asked her voice a little edgy as she eyed him cautiously. "I don't know what your talking about..." she scooted a little farther away from him, her eyes still soar from the paint. That haunting familar feeling was back and it bothered her. Noticing that it was dark and that Haine and Varrien weren't back she figured they were off sucking face so she got to her feet, walked right past Nyx and sat over by Drew... juding by the way he was twitching he was dreaming again.. she didn't dare touch him but she sat fairly close to him, he was the only one there to help her feel safe at the moment. Leaning her back against the wall she stared out, keeping watch.. an especially close one on this Nyx character.

Varrien crossed his arms. "Yes as long as he dosn't spit anything out I think we are good." he said his eyes very unfocused. Haine sighed. "who knew we'd run into him again..." she came closer and leaned against Varrien. "yes.. its quite strange." he said running his fingers through her hair. "Lets deal with it in the morning." Haine said wrapping her arms around his neck. "Deal." Varrien murmered as he pressed his lips roughly to hers and pressed her to the wall in a deep embrace.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Drew almost cried. He knew it was his fault they died. Brandon saw the look on his face and said, "You did the right thing. Dont feel bad." drew shook his head and bolted of into the woods. It wasnt safe, but he wasnt thinking. He flew up to the top of a tree and cried quietly. He didnt even notice when dawn landed next to him
"Are you okay?"
"HOLY SHIT!" cried drew as he fell back and landed in a snow drift. Dasn silently landed next to him, and dug him out of the snow bank. He was done crying. Done feeling sorry for himself. They made the trek back to the camp.

Drew smiled a bit in the real world, still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Laney saw Drew smile and she sighed a little. At least he seemed to be out of the nightmare... Nightmares were common things among experiments.. not quite as extreme as his maybe but they were still a nasty thing that made sleep almost unbearable. Watching him dream... made her curious... so against her better judgment she reached over and touched his forhead, feeling herself being thrown into his world. Meanwhile her body slumped down overtop of him.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Drew walked back with dawn, and drew sat around a fire shivering. Danw slumped down next to him, leaning against his leg. Kevin walked over and sat by the fire. He was 15, and by fr, one of the most unpleasnt experiments. He grumbled warming his hands, then looked acroos the fire at drew, who was covered in soot. He studied drew for a moment, then said, "Joey was my friend. It's your fault hes dead." Drew felt bad again, and stood up. He and dawn seemed to be te only kids here. Everybody else was so much older. Except for anthony. He was blind. Drew ussally helped him around, since no one seemed to care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Laney let out a squeal as she seemed to fall from the sky, through some pine trees and land in very deep snow. It was very very very cold... especially since she liked the warmer climates. "Ffffffffff!" she squealed and shot out of the snow and into a tree. Shaking off the frozen water she began to shiver. "Damn... I should have just stayed back there." she chattered to herself through her teeth. Looking around all she seemed to see was snow and pine trees... and then she noticed the not to distant rising smoke.. smoke from a camp fire.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Drew walked over to another fire, as dawn wandered of to find anthony. Drew watched her for a bit, and then looked away. Everybody hated him. He sighed again and turned over the lighter in his pocket. He then walke to the edge of the clearing, and threw the lighter into the woods. He then bolted after it, and dove to atch it. He ended up face planting into the freezing snow. It felt good on his bleeding nose, and he didnt want to get up. He should just stay here. Everyone would be happier if he was out of the way.. He lay, unmoving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Laney spotted Drew's fluffy blond hair as he came through the snow... bleeding nose... and he just flopped into the chilly white fluff. "Your going to catch a cold." Laney called down to him from up in the tree, she stood out against the white back ground of the world. Her red eyes especially. Flying down she landed in knee deep snow. "Why is it so friggen cold?" she complained staring down at him.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Drew looked up startled. He had never seen this experiment before, but she was a lot bigger than him. He would get killed if he tried to fight her, so he just tilted his head and stuttered, "I-I dont know. Its w-winter." he said, implying it was obvious. Then he got a little braver, and stood up, and asked, "Who are you?" he spread his wings incase he needed to fly away. She could probably catch him anyways, but he bent over and picked up his lighter. It was like a tiny metal box, and he flipped open the top, and pressed his thumb on the clicker, lighting it. He shook his head as snow fell out of his fluffy hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:14 am

Nyx gave a sad smile as she slumped over. It was now lightly snowing, the wind spraying snowflakes against him. Giving his parched lips a lick he reached a hand into his pocket. He felt the cold metal against his bare finger tips and a sigh escaped his lips. Pulling the metal locket out from his pocket he flicked it open, remembering the picture taken long ago. The only picture Nyx had ever gotten. A picture of him and Laney, they had gotten after liberating a camera from a whitecoat during one of there games. The two were on a couch in the whitecoats room smiling close together as they took the image. Nyx closed the locket up, the cold silver resisting at first, then snapping closed. "Nothing left but to move on." A dull haze followed Nyx's vision as he spoke the words. Reaching down and luckily not touching her, he slipped his most prized possession into her pocket, making sure it wouldnt be able to fall out. Turning away Nyx walked unsteadily to the edge of the roof and jumped. His wings hesitantly caught the air, the jerk of recoil almost nonexistant in his hazy mind.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:28 am

Laney raised a brow and thougth for a moment. Right.. right.. he doesn't remember things in his dreams. she thought to herself and scratched her head. "Oh boy..." she mumbled. "You'll remember me when you wake up..." She said shaking her head slowly. "Speaking of waking up.. how do I get out of here again?" she said looking around. Her legs shook slightly as she stood in the snow, in her jeans, a not overly thick hoodie and now gloves or boots. "Oh bugger.." she grumbled crossing her arms.

Haine and Varrien sat on the edge of the building, looking up they saw Nyx flying over head. Haine leaned on Varrien not paying all the much attention to anything else.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:37 am

The blowing snow was brisk and bitter. Nyx grimaced and landed, the thin film of snow crunching slightly beneath his feet. Finally back at his building Nyx entered feeling wonderful the second the wind had stopped blowing against him. He headed straight for the couch and crashed onto it. Pulling on of the blankets over himself, Nyx rolled over his mind racing. "That was the last thing he had wanted to do... Now it was just taking care of himself... That wasnt as hard as it would be to try and keep himself company. Closing his eyes he decided to worry about it in the morning.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   

Back to top Go down

The Experiments Meet(Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next