View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drew

Male Posts : 148
Credits : 2169

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Dawn collapsed in pain.

Drew look to laney, and almost laughed, "That was an ordeal...sorta fun..." sweat poured from his chest, and he thought, well, im not putting on my shirt now. Its way to hot... A thin puddle of blood lay next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Nyx watched the wolf attack, and the girl change to a wolf. Nyx moved back looking to where the other erasers were. They would surely join in a moment. But right at the second he was neutral. Rail had let him go, but this girl had done nothing to him. Suddenly a blasting screech hit him and his modified ears instantly registered pain. Grasping his ears and gritting his teeth Nyx fell to his knees

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:19 pm

"Should we help?" Haine asked Varrien as she flew fast upwards. "No" he answered firmly. Haine felt hesitant, part of her felt bad for Dawn.. even though she barely knew her. Suddenly the guilt was to much and she turned around and flew downards, the horrible noise getting so loud she thought her ears were going to bleed. She landed on a roof a little ways away, so the noise wouldn`t cause her to go deft. Varrien landed just behind her. "I told you no" He said a slight growl to his voice.

Laney looked down at Drew, he was bleeding and shirtless. "your so hopeless..." she said with a slight grin. Taking the shirt he had tossed on the ground she whipped him off, cleaning away the blood and sweat from his torso. "I hope those dreams don`t happen to often" she said slowly as she whipped around where his wings connected into his back. They were jet black, much like her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:23 pm

"Oh lord, try everytime i fall asleep." said drew angrily. He stood up, and heard a crazy noise. "Laney...do you hear that...noise? I dunoo, maybe we should go back...somthings happining. Before he flew, he looked at Laney, and smiled. "9 out of 10 genetic freaks agree, my hopelessness is annoyingly attractive." he joked, and with that, he flew off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Laney blushed. Was he flirting with her? Grinning she flew off after him, indeed she heard that annoying noise and it got louder the closer to the abandoned complex they got. She saw her sister and Varrien on the roof, they looked like they were arguing over something. Landing on the roof she asked what was going on."Down there." Haine replied, looking sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:34 pm

"What goin on?" asked drew, all buisness as he landed with them. "Whateve the problem is, does it relate to that annoying noise? I just wanna take that noise and..." he trailed of, thinking about somthing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:38 pm

"your girlfriend is getting her ass kicked." Varrien said sounding rather grouchy. Haine had her hands over her ears, pain in her eyes... that noise was terrible on her ears. Laney was looking around and saw the fight scene down below. She didn`t know what to do... not the slightest clue. Down below she saw a boy...a boy that seemed hauntingly familar... but she couldn`t place why.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 pm

"Not my girlfriend...my sister, im guessing. And lets go in there and kick some ass!......we got earplugs by any chance?" said drew, his ears practicly bleeding. "Actually, im taking the day off. You guys can go fight..." he joked as he spread his wings out again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:54 pm

All three of them raised a brow. "Didn't you say you made out with her?" Haine asked making a grossed out face. Varrien stared at Drew like he was crazy and Laney just screwed up her face. "Well anyway she's getting her ass kicked." Haine said slowly. "I suppose we should help..." Laney said watching Drew and getting confused at his joke. She went to the edge of the building ready to take to the air, Haine followed and Varrien cursed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Blood leaked down the sides of Nyx's face as he crept forwards behind Rail, his ears hurt so bad he didnt care who was or wasnt a friend. With a quick punch Nyx felt the noise end. He looked to the girl, then to the dog and quickly fixed himself. Sighing he could suddenly hear again. Looking upwards he spotted 4 erasers, perhaps the friends of the dawn girl. Lastly he smelt it. Laney. The one thing he couldnt remove from his head. No matter what the school did to remove his memories, they reformed. She on the other hand could not.

Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:26 am

Drew laughed, "I never made out with her! It was a long story, and was a private joke between me and her. Very long story. Trust me.So yes, lets go!" drew changed the subject, wanting to go help his sister.

Dawn wasnt moving, and neither was wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:43 am

The three of them shrugged and the twins launched themselves off the building to go help Drew save Dawn. Varrien on the other hand stayed behind, he wasn't going to get hurt over some girl he didn't know. He would just sit up on the roof keeping a watchful eye on Haine and Laney, making sure they didn't get hurt. If someone dared to touch Haine all hell was going to break loose. Keeping just out of view he watched as they dove into battle, practically blind...

Haine and Laney flew down following Drew, Laney landed infront of the black haired boy with the eyes that seemed to change colour. Part of him seemed familar but she ignored it. Letting out a growl she aimed a heavy kick at his chest, hoping to send him toppling into the brick wall on the other side of the ally.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:56 am

Nyx watched the girls closely expecting to be asked why he helped. Instead He was attacked. Nyx teleported behind her girl, her kick hitting nothing but air. "Good to see I was missed..." He sighed almost upset. Turning to the identical one, he remembered as Haine, Nyx stepped forward. "You should tell Laney to be more careful before attacking someone who just helped you..."

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Haine was to busy squaring off with the masked boy to bother listening to Nyx. Laney on the other hand spun around. She assumed right off the bat that he was a mind reader, after all that was clearly the only reasonable explination to why he knew her name. Not wasting any time she aimed another kicked at him, eyes oblivious to who he really was.. the friend he had once been.. but that was a long time ago, may memory whipes ago... her brain was a fairly clean slate and she didn't even know it.. only everyone else did.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Nyx felt the blow hit him in the back and knock him to his knees. Within seconds he teleported and was standing behind her. "what are you doing?" He asked angrily dusting off his back. "Seriously! IM NOT THE BAD GUY!" he growled taking a step forwards. "I could have killed you an hour ago, years ago even."

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Laney spun around again as he appeared behind her. Letting out another growl she took a step back. "You were helping him attack her." She hissed. Instead of taking another step back she took one forwards, her features sharp, like she might morph. Whoever this guy was he pissed her off and she didn't care what he said he seemed to be the enemy.. Laney was stubborn and it usually took her a while to come around. Barring her teeth at the boy she let out another growl.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Nyx raised a brow. "Attack her? I just punched him in the head!" He insisted staying where he was. "I was helping wouldnt I be fighting you?" He continued raising his hands. The girl was becoming more and more familiar as he continued the argument. Her memories was definitely erased.... but the body parts would still remember. he was sure of that. a liver transplant from a drug addict could cause drug cravings... so why shouldnt her noses memory of his smell and his voice not do the same.

Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:36 pm

"Laney...this guy. He's not the one. its that goddamn guy in the mask that was making the fucky noise." Then Drew looked at Nyx. "Thats a nice shirt you got there..." Drew joked, trying to lighten the mood. "Give me your shirt or die...I have fists, and I'm not afraid to use them...You know what, nevermind. Now probably isnt the best time for jokes..." Sighed Drew, snapping his wings out. Drew, you need to calm down. Dont think about anything...they're gonna figure out...sooner or later. It better be later. Geeze... i feel like an onion. I have SO many different secrets. They will find out eventually. And when they find out my big secret...thats when i leave.

Dawn coughed, hacking up more blood. She still lay in the other room, and she tried to stand, but a wave of vertigo washed over her, and she fell. 'Am i really going to die like this? I'm not ready to see them all again...not yet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Laney snarled at the black haired boy one more time before leaping past Drew. There was still something about the boy that seemed familar.. so hauntinly familar but it wasn't like this was the first time she had dejavu. Standing next to her sister she was ready to help take down the asshole making the earbleeding noise.

Varrien continued to watch from above... right away he reconized the black haired boy.. Nyx. Neck hair's prickling Varrien had to hold back a growl. He was glad Laney didn't remember him... there had always been something about Nyx that Varrien hadn't liked.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Nyx watched Laney move away and looked to the boy. "Dont hurt yourself." He looked back up at where the three had come from and spotted... Varrien? yes that was his name. The look on his face suggested he remembered him.

Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:34 am

"You wouldnt care if I did." Said Drew before he flew into the building. He looked around, but couldn't find dawn, or the ass-hole. He kept searching...through a bedroom...past a closet...through a dozen hallways...Where the hell was she? Come to think of it, where the hell was he?

Dawn stood up and shook wolf a couple times.He finnaly moved, and growled at her. "Whoa...not cool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Rail paused, these people were dumb, oh so very dumb. They look in every place but up, he had seen the boy dash past about three times from his position on the shelf. They obviously planned to kill him, it was just a fact Rail had learned to accept. He jumped down and turned to the wall closest to the group. He placed his hand against the wall and started to emit an extremely bass heavy noise, the walls started to shake and crack before the one in front of him simply crumbled. He paused staring at the group. "Here's jhonny?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Drew spun around, and saw him. "Here's Drew! You son of a bitch. We wont kill you...Ill jut stab you repetadly, rip your eyes out...Ill have some fun." said Drew, as he picked up a rather large pipe. "Batter up bitch." Drew said as he hit him in his right knee with the pipe as hard as he could.

Dawn looked at the guy, and growled at him, spreading her wings out, blood speckilng her white wings. She watched Drew swing on him, and she almost laughed. "Ow, thats gonna hurt...Do you mind telling us why you attacked us? You honestly dont have a choice..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Rail stepped back, the pipe swinging past his knee mearly tapped the end of his cap, no major damage. "Wrong." He hissed once more conjuring the horrible ear splitting noise. Before grabbing the boys hand with the pipe and twisting it behind him, following up with a knee pushed agaisnt his back. "Ok, for staters I was in here and your dog attacked me. I disarmed it then you attacked me, so the real question is. What are you doing here." He growled applying pressure to the boys back. If he pushed much harder the boys arm would break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Drew used his free arm to elbow him in the face,then he broke free and stood facing him. "We're just passing by! No need to get pissy!" growled drew as he examined the boy. What was his problem? We wouldnt have kiled him if he hadnt attacked my sister. Jerk. Whatever. Drew steped forward and tripped over a paint can, covering himself from head to toe in white paint. He looked into a puddle in front of him...he looked familiar...oh crap, more memorys...A wave of nausea washed over him, and he almost threw up.

Anthony was right behind them. He could feel it. He grabbed one of them in a coke hold, an iron grip.

(Can somebody pleeze delete my other topic?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   

Back to top Go down

The Experiments Meet(Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next