The Experiments Meet(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drew

Male Posts : 148
Credits : 2173

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Drew was right behind Laney, pumping his wings, catching up to her. "You dont trust me? Better not! Its jut my dream to cook you into a pie when you sleep! Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaahha...."

Dawn perked up, and snuck to the door. "Do you smell that? Im gonna go check it out..." and with that she crept out of the room, and rounded a corner...Right into someone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Laney stared at him as he caught up. “Right.” She said rolling her eyes. “I could kill you and eat you right now if I wanted to.” She said shooting an evil grin in his direction before she laughed. Flying at a fast pase she moved her wings effortlessly as she continued to climb higher and higher in the sky. The rain still pelting down like none other she inhaled deeply and did a few spins in the air, feeling the wind against her face and wings felt amazing. Flying really was like nothing else in the world, she never once in her lifed wished to be human, because to be human was to give up her wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 pm

"So...you are ussally an extra wheel? I mean, with varrien and haine being together, where do you come in?" drew asked sympatheticly, doing a quick sumersault. The rain still pelted him, but it felt nice. Flying was like being a god...who woul never live a normal life. Eh, win some, lose some...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:59 pm

“usually? Try everyday of my life.” Laney said with a grunt. “They’ve been paired up ever since we were created… the fact that Haine ended up with a twin was purely accidental. I’m not even suppose to be alive but they kept me around incase something happened to Haine.” She said doing another loop.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:03 pm

"Well, someone cares about you." said drew smileing as he landed on top of a large building. "Someone sees you as your own person, and not some accedent. Id be dead if you weren't here. Thank you." smiled drew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Nyx listened with distaste. The girl was less interested in the boy, but the boy himself was trying way too hard. The rain and thunder made it hard to hear, but it was still possible. Suddenly Nyx turned his head the talking inside stopping. The smell of Worry leaking out like a broken tap. Moving out from the side of the building Nyx looked up to the window where the two avians had lept from. The one seemed familiar, but it didnt matter... They could stay or go. It was still his place. Nyx teleported to the Window ledge and peered inside. one girl in a corner, the two erasers, thankfully not looking at him yet, and in another room something chasing a rat. Nyx moved to the side of the window deck putting him out of view from the inhabitants inside. But he could clearly see the flyers.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6282

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Rail suddenly twisted his head around, someone just appeared, appeared where there was nothing. Rail silently pushed him self up from his position on the ground. He knew that the others were there, but this was new. He grabbed the boy in a full nelson, hands over his mouth. "Don't make a sound." He hissed dragging him back into the corridor. "Who are you?" He asked not releasing the boy from the hold. His voice was steady, though it always was with his mask on. "How did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:31 am

Dawn twisted around again, hearing talking, and she morphed into a wolf, charging twords the talking.

Drew was still on the building, waiting for laney.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Laney landed and shook out her wings, water droplets flying off and mixing in with the raindrops. "Maybe. Yeah no problem, I help when I can." she said smiling back. Moving under the canopy of the buildings stairwell she wrung out her hair and shook her wings again. She was soaked through to the bone, her dark purple hoodie looking black, and jeans sticking firmly to her legs. But the fly had been nice, she hadn't just flown for fun in a while. "So, what is your story?" she asked still wringing out her hair.

Haine leaned up and pressed her lips to Varrien's ear, whispering something as Drew ran off. He nodded slowly and stood up, she did the same. Both of them now standing they eased carefully towards the window... the rain made it nearly impossible to pick up scents, so they felt a little bit blind at the moment. "Its not the school, they would be on top of us by now if it were." Haine whispered as she peered out the window. Down in the ally she caught movement, slowly she went back inside. "We should stay alert, but lets not do anything rash." Varrien said looking directly at Haine. At their time at the school Haine had been well known for doing rash things, he didn't want her doing anything to get them caught.

Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:49 pm

"...Its a long story..." lied drew. What if someone found out-NO! he wouldnt tell them...not yet. His jeans were soaked, and suddenly wearing a short sleeved shirt didnt seem like a hot idea. His mind was not thinking about anyone else. He looked at Laney, with no expression on his face, but he cracked a little smile. He hadnt been with anybody except dawn for a long time. And dawn was more like a twin sister to him then a friend. I mean, sure, she was his friend. But he hadnt had a real friend. Ever. It felt kind of nice. He took off his shirt and wrung it out, the water spashed on the floor. Water. God Drew, dont think about it. Think about ponies or somthing...anything but-
And he blacked out.
Anything but that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Nyx felt the grab for his mouth and stood still as he was moved to the hallway. "I live here actually..." He grumbled getting ready for his knife. "Let go, if I was going to hurt you, I already would have." he hissed teleporting to the other side of the corridor. He could hear the other couple moving towards them and the animal as well.

Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:22 am

God, whatever happens, Laney better not touch me...of she does, shes gonna slip into unconsiousness, and end up in this dream like me. She would also be the age she would be in this year...and he was 20. Him and dawn had adventured in his dreams before...it wasnt fun. Whatever this dream i about, i promised not to let my secret put anyone in danger. Good, i need to get out of here. Find the core of the dream:The reason why im having it. I should've told them the secret. GOD DAMMIT DREW, YOU...ARE...A...DUMBASS!The Dream swirled around into color, and he came into exsistance. 'It must be the future, because ut looks like im 20.' Thought drew as he looked in a mirror. 'This isnt going to be good.' Drew walked around, until he found his way out of the blank room. He spread his wings, and shot upwards, once he was outside. He flew up and looked at the city. It was empty, deviod of life. It could've been NY. It could've been LA. It could've been Chicago. Trash blew down the streets, and a car horn was locked in an endless honk. He didnt want to land, but he did. He crept by a oil truck, and slipped into a pharmacy. He almost tripped over a body, and after he looked at it. It had its wing spread, and it was spraled out on the floor. He had a bullet hole in his head, and the blood had almost dried. There were more dead experimentts around...and dead erasers...everywhere. And the were a LOT of dead humans. Suddenly, he heard a muffled scream from upstairs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Laney jumped back as Drew suddenly collapsed for no reason. “Shit he must have lost too much blood…” She said shaking her head and she leaned over him, careful not to touch him at first. Inspecting him slowly she then reached her hand down to touch his forehead, to see if he had a fever. But the moment her slender fingers brushed past his golden hair and gently touched his head she was sucked into swirling chaos. The next thing she knew everything around her had changed, they were in a city… a very dead city.. bodies, blood and empty streets. Her eyes growing large she realized this looked a lot like what the institute had wanted, to wipe out the human population… so this is what it was going to look like. Suddenly she saw Drew and stared at him with terror filled eyes. “What the hell is going on!? Where are we!?” she practically yelled at him, her crimson eyes wild.

Haine peeked over the edge of the window again, just in time to see a shape vanish and reappear.. “Shit.” She said and took several steps backwards. “Its experiments, I don’t know which side though.” She said to Varrien as she walked towards him. “Where’s Laney?” she asked nervously as she looked around. Varrien shrugged.. he had no idea.

Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Drew glared at Laney. "You shouldn't be here." he said angrily, then softened. "You and I are about 20...So this is about in 4 years...this is my dream. They can sort of tell the future...as well as the past. My futre dreams are only actiually a couple of seconds...but my past dreams are a couple of minutes in real life. Futre is better because you are older, have yor memory, and can do anything. Past dreams suck. You are like 5, abd you see what happened in the past. You have no memory untill u wake up." drew said, not giving much of an explination. "We need to find the dream core. Lets look." drew searched around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:05 pm

When she sensed the anger in his voice she gave him attitude right back. “Well its not like its my fault that I’m here!” she hissed angrily at him. Her eyes glared at him, her pupils turning to slits. Looking around she tried to cool down. “Yeah I can see this being the future, the institute wants to destroy humans. I personally like the idea, I just didn’t want to fight in the war.” She said kicking a dead body. Turning to look back at Drew she followed him, still trying to cool down.. she had a bit of a temper flare, not nearly as bad as her sister’s. The air stunk like rotting corpses and the sky seemed almost red tinted. “Well fuck.” She growled as Drew said that they needed to find a dream core or whatever the hell it was.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Rail growled, punting at the small animal that was running towards him, hitting it under the jaw causing it to skip a few meters away. "Alright, I'm going to guess that you aren't with them, going by the fact quiet a few of them are with the school." He paused nudging the dog with his foot. "They'll becoming soon." He mused positioning him self to the side of the door. "Go, run away now little birdy." He hissed as he waited for the sound of foot steps.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:11 pm

"Im not a big fan of this either! Be lucky we're not 3 right now! I mean, fuck this!"Drew growled, as he kept searching. He prowled around corners, looking for the core. He found nothing, and he fumed angrily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:14 pm

"Well if its your power why can't you control it!" Laney suddenly lashed out, then felt bad for getting so angry. "IS there anywhere in paticular it could be?" She asked as she took a deep breath, but her eyes were still blazing. Something about all the destruction, she seemed to perfectly fit with it.. like she belonged in a killing zone.. well in truth she did. Sighing Laney crossed her arms and follwed Drew, looking around corners and under cars. She kicked over another body and got swarmbed by flys, she just about vomited, but managed to hold it down.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:44 pm

Drew eaisly dodged the blow, and looked around. "I dont like this power...I almost killed my bestfriend with it!" drew said, as he looked. Then, he spoted it. It was on a dead experiment. He walkex over and when he saw the body, he did throw up.

The body was his.

And the dream ended. They were thrown out of the dream, and drew stood up. "We were out for 7 seconds...dont ask how I know, i just do..."

Dawn turned human and growled at the experiment that kicked wolf. "You son of a bitch! Never touch my dog!" she growled at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Rail paused, "Seriously, the lone wanderer to come and fight is a girl?" He chuckled before opening his palms causing an extremely high pitched noise to come out, that was till it went two high for humans to hear. "I take it you must be part dog, this sound is high enough to kill a normal dog." He paused glancing at the dog he just kicked.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Wolf whimpered in pain, as he stumbled around. Dawn screamed, "STOP IT! NOW!" she lunged at him, and at that moment, she hated whoever this was. She wanted to kill him, and there was so much adreneline in her, she didnt relize when she turned into a massive wolf, fur bristling, and sharp fangs bared, ready to kill. She wanted him dead. She would kill him. "YOU BASTARD!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:01 pm

(i cant tell if Rail had grabbed nyx or a girl?)

Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:04 pm

(It seems as if he is currently not holding anyone. Just killing a puppy :3 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:04 pm

"Stupid erasers." He mused, if the noise was enough to kill a normal sized wolf, then it would definatly be enough to kill a large one with enhanced hearing. "Yes brilliant plan." He sighed continuing onwards with the onslaught of sounds. He was slightly worried about anyother erasers in the building as they would too collapse and start doing weird movements, it wouldn't take the remaining members long.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Laney stared at the body of Drew for a moment and felt her own stomach turn before she was suddenly thrown out of the dream. "seven seconds?" She asked clearly out of breathe. Drew looked as green as a lepricon so she walked over and patted his head. "Don't worry.. Its just a dream." she said trying to be as reassuring as she could. Somewhere not far off a very high pitched noise was making her ears ring.

Haine and Varrien covered their ears as just outside a terrible noise was let loose. "Damn I bet its the Erasers!" she yelled and Varrien read her lips. They made a dodge for the window and shot out, down below Haine saw Dawn and the wolf pup getting their asses kicked.. then she saw Dawn turn into a large wolf. She wasn`t sure weather to go and help or stay out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   

Back to top Go down

The Experiments Meet(Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next