The Experiments Meet(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drew

Male Posts : 148
Credits : 2169

PostSubject: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:01 am

Okay, so this my first rp. Ill give it a week to catch on.

So, all the avain hybrids have escaped, and are running from the erasers(Anybody can play an eraser) and they avains run into eachother. They find they really dont like eachother, but they start to bond and discover secrets about eachother...

"...Damn..." Panted Drew as he flew from the cliff, right down to the undergrowth near the not-so-busy highway. "I think i lost them..." he panted breathlesly. He suddenly flinched as he saw a bush rustling as dawn and wolf emerged.
"...Good to see you to..." she mumbled
"Why does my pet always stick with you?"
"Because you always leave us."
Drew suddenly stoped as he saw another tree rustling.
Drew and dawn both dove into the tree and.blindly asked, "Friend or foe?"

Last edited by Jbone77777 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:47 am

Haine and Laney suddenly fell backwards as they were tackled, the identical twins toppled to the ground on top of each other. “Who the hell did that!?.” Haine growled to her sister. “Friend!” Laney squealed in response to a question. Suddenly feeling eyes on them they looked up and saw two experiments that had crashed into them,, instantly going on alert they both jumped back. They had just left the school, all this talk of war and nonsense hadn’t really peeked their interest, so they left at their first possible chance. Now they were on the run from a swarm of angry erasers… and scientists.

Not far behind them another shape popped out of the bush, a tall dark haired boy of 16. Varrien. He froze when he saw the other in front of the twins. Instantly he jumped in front of the girls, snapping his wings and arms out protectively, he wasn’t going to let anyone hurt his girls. Especially Haine, since she was his mate. “Are you with the school?” he asked cautiously, a hint of a growl in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Putting a stopper on this till Jbones profiles are reaccepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Unlocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:12 am

"Oh yes, we are! Now the school has this new, 'Let the Experiments be on our side' program! Dumbass..." mumbled drew as he flew down. Wolf landed on his back, yipping happily. "Drew, when is wolf actually gonna be a wolf? Hes been a cub forever!"
"I dunno-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Varrien narrowed his eyes. "Its better to be sure than be dead." He growled lowering his wings. The girls peeked out from behind him. All three of them had wicked looking red eyes, their pupils no more than thin slits. "What's your name?" Haine asked stepping out from behind Varrien. Laney hovered slightly more behind Haine. Varrien crossed his arms, remaining silent as he watched Haine approch the new experiments.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:06 pm

"I'm Drew...this is dawn...and thats my pet-...um...friend?" he quickly corrected himself as wolf growled. "This guy isn't tough, but he WILL smother me in the middle of the night..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:14 pm

"Interesting." Haine said eyeing the cub and then scanning her eyes over Drew and Dawn. "Are you siblings? Your names are very similar." She asked taking a small step closer. "I'm Haine, and that is my sister Laney and..." She said and then paused as she looked at Varrien, trying to think of how to describe him. "And this is Varrien, My life mate." she said turning her head to face Drew and Dawn again. Slowly Laney came forwards, stepping beside her sister. "Do you have a safe place to hide?" She asked them, eyeing the wolf cub.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:18 pm

"...I never knew any of my siblings..."
"This girl BETTER NOT be my sibling, I've made out with her-" *SLAP!!!*
dawn slapped drew across the face as hard as she could, and he turned into a wolf, and she did too, and they pounced around at eachother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Haine raised a brow and a small smile crept onto her lips as she watched the two fight. Laney giggled and Varrien rolled his eyes. "Uh oh, sounds like i'm going to be a huge fifth wheel.." Laney grumbled, leaning against a tree. Varrien grinned, now Laney might be more distracted and he could have some time with Haine later. Haine rolled her eyes. "Well.. this is going to be intere-" she started but then the far off sound of dogs barking set her on edge. "There coming!" She hissed and flew up into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Dawn drew and wolf hissed "Follow us!"
And the took of twords the edge of a forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:34 pm

The three of them jumped from the tree and followed silently behind Drew and Dawn. Keeping low they were barely noticable in the dark woods, like predators stalking prey. Haine had the lead, with Laney in tow and Varrien bringing up the rear, ready to spring into action when needed. "Where are we going?" Haine hissed to Dawn as she came up closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Dawn didnt answer as they got to the edge of a steep cliff.

Suddenly erasers burst out of the trees, and drew rammed all the experiments off the side of the cliff. Bullets flew everywhere. One went right into drew, but with all the adreniline pumping, he didnt notice. "Come on, fly!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Laney squealed as she was unexpectedly pushed off the edge, her wings snapping out on instinct. Haine and Varrien were more calm about the situation and did a dive towards the ground, brining their wings out only at the last possible second. They then made a swoop upwards and followed after Drew and Dawn. Bullets wizzed through the air, clipping the tips of their wings. "Just a little farther!" Haine yelled, she knew they were almost out of range. Keeping up a good pase they burst into a section of dark storm clouds... probably not the safest idea.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:45 pm

"Ohhhh, did anyone bring the lightning rod? Lets have some fun in here!" squealed drew sarcasticly happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Haine looked back at Drew as he made his comment, it was then she noticed he was bleeding. "You're shot." She called back, just then a loud clap of thunder nearly popped her ear drums. "We need to land!" Varrien yelled, clearly looking a bit paniky. Laney nodded and flew closer to Drew, inspecting his wound. "Lets dive!" Haine called out over another crack of thunder, she pulled her wings in and then started to drop like a rock. Varrien did the same, so did Laney. They knew the others would followed. They came out of the cloud just over a city, rain was pelting down like crazy. Swooping down into an abandoned apartment complex they collasped onto the floor, soaking wet and panting.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Drew, Dawn, and wolf followed. Drew imediatly collapsed, bleeding. "Oh god.....this hurts........"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Laney rushed over to Drew, she knew a thing or two about fixing wounds. Haine and Varrien watched from where they sat against the wall, Haine was wringing out her hair. Water slopping onto the floor. Laney leaned over and tore a piece of Drew's shirt, using it to wrap his wound. Applying pressure she instructed Dawn to find some pain killers.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:18 pm

"Err, okay-"
"I have some..." said drew, as he took some out of his pocket.
"Why the hell do you have these?"
"Not important!" drew mumbled as he passed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:21 pm

"excellent." Laney said and took the bottle, shaking two pills out she shoved them into Drew's mouth making him swallow. Next she tied up the wound and checked to make sure the bullet wasn't still there. After about half an hour Laney sat back and said. "He'll be fine." Slowly standing up she walked over to the window and held her hands out into the rain, washing away the blood. Haine was curled up on Varrien's lap, resting her head on his chest she looked half asleep. Varrien's eyes were alert, watching everything around him.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Dawn was asleep in a corner, and wolf was chasing a rat around. The rain started pouring down in bucket loads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 pm

The thunder didn't seem to be letting up either, about every 6 seconds there was a loud crack. The lightning lighting up the room. It was around 7 o'clock, getting very dark outside because of the lack of moon and stars, Laney, Haine and Varrien's eyes glowed eerily in the darkness. Haine leaned up and whispered something to Varrien, who whispered something back. Laney sat over by the window, filling several canteens with rainwater... the loud cracks of thunder making her flinch. "Well this is interesting.." she mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Drew

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Drew suddenly woke, and said, "Hey Laney, wanna take a quick flight right now? It would help me feel better..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Nyx sniffed slowly by the doorway. Someone had obviously been here... Couldnt sleep anywhere without someone intruding. The scents were off though, obviously experiments, His nose crinkled with dissatisfaction. Through the thunder and pounding rain Nyx Heard voices within. He held his head against the wall, his hair dripping water down the sides of the green building. Hearing a male ask for a walk Nyx stepped back from the wall into the rain listening. There was obviously more then one in there... IF they came out he could always talk to them... if they werent for talking... Nyx's crimson eyes instinctively looked to his sleeve where even in the darkness could imagine the deadly weapon waiting. Reverting his gaze to the nearly black door Nyx listened closely allowing his soaked body to remain in the buffet of cold rain.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Haine

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Laney looked at Drew for a moment. “I guess, If your able…” She said being a little cautious… she still didn’t know him or Dawn very well, but she was confident in her skills enough that she knew she could take care of herself. Slowly standing up she flexed her wings and walked over to the window… flying in the rain.. sounded cold, but she could warm up once she was back. Taking several steps forwards, her toes hung over the edge of the high window, wings ready she leaped out, snapping them open with a loud wooosh. The rain was cold, but not unpleasant. Pumping her wings steadily she carried higher and higher into the sky.

Haine, who was curled up on Varrien suddenly raised her head as her sister left, though it wasn’t that that had caught her attention. It was a faint smell in the air… a unfamiliar scent. Varrien sensed it too and sat up a little. Eyes scanning the room they began plotting escape routes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Experiments Meet(Open)   

Back to top Go down

The Experiments Meet(Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next