Share | 

Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BladeRunner

Credits : 2051

PostSubject: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Connor looked down over the busy city of Detroit, wishing there were less people. He was going down south to Oklahoma or someplace where he could be isolated, like he liked it. As a plane flew dangerously low Connor was pulled out of his daydream and began tipping off the building he was perched on. He was about to fall when he remembered all he had to do was tighten his talons. He prayed then that the stone he was on wouldn't fall; he would survive but would then be easy to notice.

Connor shivered as a gust of wind was blown past him, making the building move just a little bit. He shivered again before turning his arms into wings and wrapping them around him to keep him warm. Then he burrows his head into the warm soft little cave of feathers. Soon he fell asleep, talons gripped tightly on the rock; head in his wings making him look like a headless person. He soon awoke to the first rays of dawn rising out of the city across the river, Windsor, Detriots Canadian counterpart.

Then he sharply turned his head away from the sun sharply moving his whole body in the movement. Now he was facing south, where he wanted to go originally. Running to the edge of the building his talons making a click on the cement roof. Once he reached the edge he spread his wings open and flapped them, propelling him through the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:38 pm

(i'd join but.. all my characters are at the school right now :/ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Zero Looked up from the alley he was in. The clicking of something on the roof had awoken him and now his eyes scanned for what was making the rising noise. Seconds later A pair of wings launched from the top of the building. Zero watched as they flew off, his gaze falling there position. He slowly got off the cold stone floor and his own white wings spread open as he bent in knees. Seconds later he shot forwards spiraling into the air from the small alley.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
BladeRunner

Credits : 2051

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:57 pm

ooc:Sorry I wasnt able to respond eairler. I had to take care of some things.

I flew upward on a termal, my eyes down to avioding the stinging wind when I saw something. A pair of wings, way too big to be a bird, so it had to be a experiment. Hopfully firendly, or mabye he'll act friendly then turn evil? Or vise versa? Ugh, I hate it when I do that to myself.......Well if I don't attack him and he is evil, then he'll attack me, but if I do and he's good, then I'll apoligize. I simile to myself for no good reason before blasting off high into the cloud layer. Then I tuck my wings wings in a put my head in line with the restof my body like a bird does when it's dving. I hover for a second before gravity takes over and I fly down toward him, he starts out as a small speck but quickly grows larger and lager, untill I can see every detail. Then at the last second I turn around so my talons fall onto his wings. Once my talons are on his wings I spread my to slow down and soon start flapping upward."Friend or foe?"I ask him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:34 am

(thats ok got my own things too)

Zero followed into the cloud the white vapor swallowing up his blue hair and clothes. As he Popped back out suddenly something hit his back, talons digging into his wings. As a natural response to the attack flames spark along his hands his fingers reaching back and clawing at the assailant. "Your the one attacking me! How would I know!" Zero yelled back his body tilting as he reached back towards the boys face his flaming fingers licking hungrily in the air.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:21 pm

sai had been hideing in a city for a few months and had been able to weasel some money off a few people passing by her. she had never before used her powers for crimes but she was tired of always sleeping on the ground. She lived forever so thought that sooner or later all the people would be dead anyways. she was suprised that in her many years she would not have thought of this before. her sweat was on the top floor of a three star hotel and the entire level was hers. she was sitting in her hot tub that was on a indoor glass room over looking the city when she hear a ruckus comeing ffrom the roof. she had a garden on the roof and people were always trying to steel her food. she never ate it but the robbers always were a nice meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew

Male Posts : 148
Credits : 2169

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:52 pm

Drew landed on the roof and tripped. It looked nice. The garden waz lush, and he finnally had found some food. He had been living on the street, stealing money. Its not like he wanted to, but last time he checked the paler, he didnt see any job openings for mutant freaks. He also couldnt put that on his resema. But he had found food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Sai did not both changing out of her two peice bathing suit, the cold never bothered her and she did not think that the person would last long anyways. she got into the elevator and road it to the roof. the doors open and still dripping wet fro the shoulders down she stepped onto the roof. there was a boy eyeing up her garden. she dicied to play shy at first. Sai crept behind the boy and saw he was not normal, that did not matter to her. "hello?" she said only a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Drew spun around and shot his wings out on impulse, and then eyed the girl. "Hi..." he said cautiously. If she freaked, he would grab as much food as possible and run. But for right now he seemed safe. She was almost kinda cute, even pretty, except for this weird look in her eyes...it was very strange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Sai put her hands on her hips. Her eyes scanned his wings with intrest. "my what a interesting creature you are." she said sweetly. the wind had dried her body giveing it an icey feel. Sai scanned her garden to see if hte boy had taken anything but there was nothing gone yet. She had never seen a person with wings before but she was not to suprised becasue of what she was. She had also heard about rummors of human mutaion, but she wondered if it might be natural.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:04 pm

"My my, you havent hit me with your purse yet. I would say your quite brave." said drew, jokingly. Then he asked, "Why arwnt you...afraid? Ussally everyone who sees screams and runs. Then I have to migrate to some other city. So...got any food i could possibly, 'Borrow?'" asked Drew, hearing his stomach growl ferosiously. He hadnt eaten in around three days. His clothes were soaked from the rain storm that had happened last night. He had been surprised he didnt get hypothermia. But then again, it would be a pathetic end to his misrebal life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Sai gave a small smile the tips of her fangs showing beneath her lips. "lets just say i can understand what its like to be different. i value the rare things in life much more than.. "normal" people." she said casting her eyes to the side. sai had dicided that he was not something she would use as a meal, lest not yet. he was far to interesting to be used as something like food. Sai brushed hand threw her short dark purple hair and grabbed his hand. "come with me and ill cook you a nice meal. its been awhile since i had to use my kitchen but i never get guests." She said looking into his eyes. "i promise i wont bite." she said with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Drew saw her fangs, and shivered a little, but he was to hungry to care. He then said, "You wouldnt want to bite me anyways. With thr shit i have to eat, i would taste horrible." he followed the strnge girl inside, then asked, "Just out of curiosity, whats your name? Im Sir griffingtonfordsonburgerlington the 13th. But call me Drew."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Sai led him into the elevator and pressed the button for her sweet. "thats a vary different name. Mines Sai. the only, all of my family have died years ago." she said. The doors opened up to her floor and she pulled him toward one of the rooms. " i have some clothes you can have. i collected a bunch of guys clothes from a few i met." she said opening a walk in closet. "you can cut whatever you want in them for your wings." Sai dug threw the clothes untill she gave up. she was never any good at picking clothes for people. "you can pick what you want im not sure your stile" she said giveing him room. there was enough clothes in her spare closet to fill a small store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:51 pm

"I dont want to know what happened to the guys." said drew as she left. 'Holy shit, there's a lot of clothes here.' Drew saw a pair of jeans with torn knees and put those on. He then swapped his bare chest for a black tee-shirt that said, I HEART boobies Very Happy, with HEART being an acutall heart, and Very Happy being an actually yellow smiley fce. "Wow, these dudes were freaks." Drew then saw a bed, and crashed on it, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Sai had waited for a bit then went back to the room and opened the door, seeing drew passed out on the bed she walked up to him and gentally put her hand on his shoulder. "what do you want for a meal?" she whispered. Sai saw the shirt he had picked and cringled. really this guy has no taste. she thought then her eyes went to his neck. she could see the pulse in his neck and the blood gushing threw it. the sight if it made her eyes darken and her teeth sharpen. Sai was inches away from his neck when she forced herself to pull away and turn around to hind her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Dreew woke up and muttered, "The guys you 'dated', are weirdos. This is the most retarded shirt ever. The other ones were even worse than this...and i honestly dont care what you make...I could eat you right now." grinned Drew. Then he stripped of this shirt and found a better one. "I take it you didnt like that shirt either." he laughed, then folowed her into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Sai chuckled at the remark. "i never dated any of them. they just seem to have a habit of leaveing there stuff around before they disapear." she said and opened the fridge. "lets see how does a stake with a side of chicken noodle soup and a baked potato?" Sai asked then noticed she was still in her bathing suit. "hmm ill have to change first maybe.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:15 pm

"You can sit, im pretty sure i can cook." said Drew with a butt-load of fake confidence. "Your starting to make me think your a deranged murderer." remarked Drew. He then took out the stake and let it thaw in the sink. He found a pot and a can of noodles, which he twisted at and it woulnt open. "Oh...can opener." he took a knife and jamd it in the can, then poured out the noodles on a paper plate and put in in a microwave, set on 'popcorn'. "Everything under control..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Sai took at seat on one of the stools by the island. "im not a murder i just have not found many good people that cross my path." she said and cringed at his atempt to cook. "are.. you sure you dont want help?" she asked then thought that he might have a way that he likes his food. Sai really never knew what people like to eat since she never really did herself. "so tell me. how did you get to be so special?" she asked motioning to his wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:25 pm

"Oh lord, someplace alled the school. It was a death trap. Am i cooking this right?" drew asked, sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:31 pm

"the school hmm.. sounds like a goverment place." she said. Sai made her way to the stove. "your vary close let me just give you alittle hand." she said takeing the noodles out of the microwave and putting it in a pot with some chicken broth and setting it on the stove top. she grabbed a potato out of the box and put it in the oven. " so you were not born like this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:43 pm

"No, i was. I was a test tube baby. See?" he said, pulling up his shirt, revealing there was no belly button. "And doesnt the potato go in the lamp? He asked, jokingly. He was starting to get a little shy, talking about his sad past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Sai thought for a moment." im guessing that they did not let you go." she said, see could see that this was depressing her guest but this topic was vary good information. the government had told the people that human cloning was not going to be made possible for another 6 years. "well if its any consolation i think they did a pretty good job." Sai poked the potato with a fork and pulled it out and cut the skin open. a cloud of steam rose from the food. she placed some cheese and butter on it with a little salt and pepper placing it on a plate. "here u can start on this." she said handing him the plate and fork. she quickly poured a glass of milk and gave it to him as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Drew inhaled all the food in a minyte. "Since im 2% avain DNA, i need to eat a lot bexause i burn off calories fast. I also weigh a lot liighter because of my hollow bones." drew said after he finished. "I only weigh, like, 120 lbs..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)   

Back to top Go down

Migrating to Oaklahoma(open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next