And So... it begins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:17 pm

"Weeeeeeeeeeee!" Eden squealed as Night carried him up, up and away. Looking down he saw the ground ever so far beneith him, instinctivly he curled his tail up between his legs, a sign of uneasyness. "I'll be like a statue!" he said and stopped moving completely. All the while he continued to think about various different things. Would he ever see Elliot again? Was that lady whitecoat in the office somehow related to that boy from earlier? Where exactly where he and his sister going? His white spikey/shaggy hair was going everywhere from the wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Nyx sighed as his jet black wings unfolded and spred themselves out from his back. Nyx jumped over the edge takeing off. Nyx's body cut three the black cloud searching for them. His wings gave off a shimer as the black cloud moved around them.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Ion

Female Posts : 71
Credits : 2184

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:29 pm

As soon as he froze it became a bit easier to fly. She could feel the muscles in her wings straining against keeping so much weight up but she pushed on. Although Night couldn't see anyone following them, she knew they probably were. The black cloud lengthened to keep them out of sight which caused even more energy. "Keep a lookout for somewhere safe to drop," she called down over the wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Laney jumped off the balcony and snapped open her own pair of black wings, she flew effortlessly up into the blackness. "you can't hide forever!" she snarled knowing the blue haired girl would beable to hear her. Laney was a silent flier, efficent. "any sign of her?" She called out to Nyx.

Haine helped Varrien chase down several experiments, tossing them back into cages. Moving on they didn't speak to each other, both were to embarassed and tried to focus on their work at hand.

Eden cringed as he heard that female eraser chasing them. "OH dear.." he mused. "yes i'll definitly keep looking" he said and his eyes scanned the ground, it was all deep thick forest. "Perhaps we could loose them down there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ion

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Night bit her lip. It would be easier to lose them in a pitch black forest where Eden could run than up here. "Yeah ok. Dropping altitude," she said just loud enough for him to hear. Within seconds she was inches above the ground, surrounded by black and hidden trees. Leaves were sticking in her feathers, and she had a scratch on her arm where a branch had hit her.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Eden landed quite roughly and he was covered in dirt and leaves. "Ehh, dearest sister are you alright?" He asked quietly. Shaking his head he tired to stand up. "We should find shelter before those mean flying monkeys catch us!" He said and began looking around for a place for them to hide. At times Eden could act quite normal, but that would only last so long... especially since he had left his meds back at the school.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Nyx searched around having a difficult time fling. Being able to rearrange muscles helped... but he was used to a cage. Nyx's eyes tried to peer through the mist to no avail. "Nothing here, i lost them."

Back to top Go down
Ion

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Night folded her wings back and her feet touched the ground. "Yeah, I'm fine. Come on, I think I see something." She moved towards a small hole led under a rock. Of course there was probably a deadly animal living in it, but she would rather be killed by it then caught and brought back to the school. She squeazed into it and moved towards the back, surprised at how much room their actually was.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:53 pm

"Damn!" Laney mumbled to herself, they had lost them. "Lets head back, we can send out an Eraser party after them. Right now we should focus on the one still at the school." She said and angled her wings and headed back to the building.

Eden scurried under the hole after her. He sniffed around and found no trace of killer badger or something along those lines. "wow.. this is the first time i've been outside in..." he paused to count his fingers. "Nine years." He said and turned his glowing yellow eyes to his sister. "How did you know we were siblings? I found out reading some papers but how did you figure it out?" He asked acting very normal.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Nyx nodded not wasting energy and teleporting back to the roof top where his wings dissolved. He turned towards the dark cloud waiting for Laney. So she definitely stuck around, that was one thing down. Nyx stuck one of his hands into his pocket wondering what he should do. Nyx was good.... they werent... but Laney was made for him... or was he made for her...? either way he needed to know which would turn out as more important. The sister she was born with, or the guy she was made for.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Laney landed on the roof gracefully and kept on walking until she was at the stairwell door. "We need to hurry." She said to Nyx and trotted her way down the stairs. After spending this last half hour with him she still felt that he seemed familar, she'd just have to ask the woman about it later. Moving swiftly downt he stairs she exited into the hall and luckily ran smack into a pack of Erasers. "New orders, head out into the surrounding forest area, there is two out there, male and female.. siblings." she said and pushed past them, all the while she could feel their eyes on them. "Stupid season.." she grumbled silently to herself.

Not to far off Haine and Varrien finished up on their rounds, most of the experiments had been rounded up while others were running around in the surrounding forest. "We should head to her office." Haine suggested and Varrien nodded. "Yes, afterall she said she wanted to speak with us." he said quietly and headed off in that general direction, Haine followed a little ways behind.

(well I got to head out~ Byee guys)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Nyx followed after Laney hesitantly. He probably just screwed those kids over... Was it worth it? he asked himself looking down at his feet before looking back up as he followed Laney. Out of the four of them Nyx knew he had never had his mind altered. Well memory wise anyways. He had seen his log before. He remembered being 10... playing with them, cuddling with Laney... but he remembered being transferred to the cage and seeing her a year later.... pass his cage like he wasnt even there. Nyx had been gifted some second chance... at something artificial.. something never meant to be. Nyx sighed confusing himself once again.

Back to top Go down
Ion

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 am

Night thought it over a minute, deciding how to respond. She wasn't sure if she was mad at him for going crazy and forcing them to turn to her, or if she was just ticked at them and more sympathetic towards her brother. It felt like it was a mixture of both, but she hardly felt any emotions any that she wasn't sure. Finally she sighed and turned away from her thoughts. "I was just told. They said I was created to take you're place since you had gone mad. I suppose they thought that since we were siblings I would have the same intelligence but since I was a girl I would be able to handle everything better." Her fingers curled into fists and her lip turned up into a snarl. "Of course I proved to be durable, unfortunately I wasn't exactly what they had hoped for. Guess they didn't appreciate me using my talent for making wise-ass comments instead of solving their stupid puzzles."
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:50 am

Laney padded quietly down the hall waiting for Nyx to catch up. As she rounded the corner she saw Varrien and Haine heading towards the woman’s office. They weren’t really talking and they seemed to be keeping slight distance between them. She watched as they rounded the corner and entered the office, she wasn’t sure if she was suppose to head there too or if she was still suppose to be on rounds… her collar hadn’t beeped which ment that she hadn’t been called. So she continued right past the office down towards the elevator. “There’s only one level left we should check, I’ve got the security clearance to enter it.” She said to Nyx as she entered the elevtor.

Haine and Varrien sat quietly infront of the woman’s desk. Her cold eyes looked over them and then back to her computer. Typing in a few things she then spun the laptop around and showed it to them. Both their eyes widened slightly. “That’s the whole purpose of this thing?” Haine asked still a little shocked. Varrien still stared at the screen, that document infront of his eyes answered all his questions. “You may start at any time.” Was the last thing the woman said before getting up and leaving the office.

Eden stared at his sister, he suddenly felt bad for her.. he didn’t think that after he had lost his biscuits that they would move on to someone else. His head twitched a little, such strain they had put him under, his brain was unable to comprehend. Eden then suddenly clutched his head in his hands and sat there rocking back and forth… he would sit like that for several hours.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:58 am

Nyx followed her into the elevator unsure. "If you need clearance to enter it why would they be there?" He asked steppng in anyways. "Shouldnt you have followed the other two?" He asked hoping they werent reading his thing right at that moment.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:03 pm

“You need clearance to get in the normal way.” Laney said as she hit the button on the elevator. “We’ve had escape incidents where they get in that room.” She said slowly. “Actually you’ve been in this room before, we all have… it’s where we were created.” She said slowly as the elevator door dinged and they exited. Slowly she went down a rather dark hall and turned left until she came to a large very secured looking door. “Sometimes they get in through the vents and fall inside.” She said and then pressed her hand to a scanner. “I’m not sure why I have clearance down here.. but well at least.. my sister does.” She said with a side ways smile. The door beeped and suddenly opened, the room was dark and filled with glowing green tubes. Laney entered the room and began walking down the rows, inside each tube was some experiments of all different breeds and stages of fetal development. The youngest were still tiny egg like things, the oldest were about 5 years of age.
Back to top Go down
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:06 pm

sai could hear the beast comeing and she pulled her self back into the vent moveing in another direction. She seemed to be going down hill and there was more people talking. The vent seemed to be filling with a weird chemical smell that sai had never smelled before. She punched threw a vent that led into the room and she flipped down onto the smoth floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Nyx followed her feeling a little creeped out in the room. "Uh... I wasnt made like this... I was natural born..." He said going past the scary tubes quickly. "So... Why did you want me to come?" He asked trying to keep up with Laney.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Laney stopped for a moment and stared at him. “You were a live born?” she asked looking a little surprised. She felt her skin prickle for a moment, she was glad she wasn’t born from a human. From a very young age Laney had been taught to hate everything about humans, she had been taught that they were a lesser creation. Haine and Varrien had been raised the same. “I’m glad I’m not a live born. I take pride in being created down here.” She said slowly. “It means I was never changed, I was brought into the world as what I am.” Her eyes looked at all the chambers she passed. “Do you ever want to meet your mother?” She asked as she continued walking. Laney had no mother.. well she had a person who donated the egg but Laney did not consider that person her mother… besides she didn’t even know who that person was. She had just rounded a corner when her sensitive ears picked up the sound of movement. “There’s one down here.” She whispered and suddenly looked like a predator hunting it’s prey.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Nyx had never thought about it before. "I... dont know..." He asnwered unsure before Laney heard movement. "Ok ill follow." He answered reaching for where he normally had a knife but finding the area empty. "damn..." He muttered remembering it was confiscated.

Back to top Go down
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Sai could hear people comeing. her ears could pick up there movemnt not far from wear sai was. Sai placed her hand behind her and felt along the wall makeing sure there was nothing behind her. She melted into the shadows. sAi could hear them getting closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Laney walked to the end of a row of chambers marked 7B, rounding it she found a door and opened it disappearing inside. Reaching over onto the wall she flicked off the main light switch, the room became completely black except for the glow of the chambers. Laney could see perfectly fine in the dark, moving silently she looked around. “I know you’re here, Give yourself up and the punishment might be lighter.” She growled. Truthfully Laney hated rounding up experiments they always did their darnest to escape, a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Nyx went to say some thing but sighed walking into the room as the door shut behind him sealing him in the dark. Nyx walked with his arm outstretched a little razzed. Nyx bumped into some container which smacked him in the face. "Stupid...." He growled still stumbling around.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:44 pm

(So sorry merry legion of followers, my computer was on the fritz.)

Tech paused as soon as they were all in the elevator. "As far as I can tell your the one using me for help." He said half tempted to stop the lift half way down. When they finally reached the bottom floor he walked out before pushing open a small door leading to a rocky cave going as far as any one could tell down. "The only thing mechanical down there are the lights, we should be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Laney heard Nyx slam into something, huh so he couldn't see in the dark? Running silently she made her way around all the different chambers, who ever was down here was close... she could smell them. "I will find you, so don't think you can run." She snarled and moved swiftly down another row of chambers. Her body only becoming visible when she ran past the glow of the chambers. Inside drifted small shapes of developing experiments, occasionally twitching or their eyes snapping open for slight moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   

Back to top Go down

And So... it begins!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next