And So... it begins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1506

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Sai slouched creeping towards the other isle of tanks. Watching the girl go all hairy her fangs protruded slightly in case she had to fight, she was hungry anyways, some blood would be nice. The boy obviously wouldn't be a threat. He was walking like he was blind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Laney took off into a run, she could see just fine in the dark. "Come out come out where ever you are." She growled in her deep wolfly voice. Leaping around the corner she spotted a shape moving down the isles. Laney then took off into a flat out run after the experiment. Punishment would be severe for this one because it had made it down into a restricted zone. Making a loud barking snarl Laney leaped at the person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Sai

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Sai turned as the figure jumped at her and as she tackled her to the ground Sai's teeth pushed into her neck and her hands grabbed tuffs of hair. She used her... (whatever the powers called) to try and force the girl to stay still. The fur was a turn off but she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Laney yelped as she felt something sharp hit her neck, the beast was trying to bite her. Being trained to think fast Laney then suddenly dropped down all her weight onto the person, hoping to render them useless. Her strong arms reaching around gripping the girls head and began wrentching on it as hard as she could, her long claws digging deep into the girl's scalp. Her eyes wild Laney went into instinct mode and began to fight with all she had, she didn't care if she killed this experiment or not she just wanted it to let go.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Nyx heard some scary noises realizing that if Laney didnt win he was F@#$ed. He would never find the exit. He stood still anyways listening to a sign of the winner.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sai

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Sai bit harder her teeth puncturing the skin. Her calming venom pumping through her quivering teeth as warm blood entered her mouth and claws raked down her head. Sai was used to pain and she rarely ever noticed. All her prey usually put up a fight till she got her teeth in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Laney felt the teeth sink in deeper. Shit! she thought and tried to think of a solution. Laney's DNA prevented her from being imobilized by types of venom.. it was part of her design so she couldn't just go and OD on the many types of venom kept at the school. She also couldn't OD on many other drugs at the school. She did however feel this cooling sensation as the venom spread through her, though the venom was unable to change her DNA. Jumping up Laney grabbed the girl by the hair and yanked hard with her increased strength. With much pain Laney pulled the girl off her neck, several large chunks of Laney's fleash were tore off and blood spilled everywhere. Still holding the girl by the hair she spun around crashed the girl's head into a empty chiro chamber, green chemical water spilled everywhere.

Last edited by Haine on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Sai felt the blissful taste of blood fill her mouth but shut them as she was grabbed by the hair and smashed into a tank. Sai's hand grabbed one of her sai's as the other hand grabbed for the one yanking her hair. She slashed for her stomach trying to make her let go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Laney felt the girl trying to brake free so Laney's other hand shot out and grabbed the girl by the back of her neck and then plunged the girls head into the chemical water that remained in the tank.. hoping that the lack of oxygen would make the girl go uncouncious. Laney was loosing a good amount of blood and was starting to feel dizzy. "Nyx get over here, I need your help." She called out as she began morphing back into her normal form. A large chunk of fleash had been torn out of Laney's throat, her wings quivered slightly as she held back the pain.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Nyx walked over wondering what to do. He could just barely make out there figures and noticed the other girls head in the water. "Laney you cant drown her!" He exclaimed before noticing blood dripping from her throat. "What do you want me to do?" He asked almost getting smacked by a flailing hand.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Sai gagged holding her mouth shut so the water wouldn't get in her mouth. Grabbing a piece of broken glass she reached up stabbing it down against the other girls wrist twisting hard her brain fighting for air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Feeling weak and tempered Laney turned to him, blood spilling down her frontside. "I can drown the bitch if I want!" she suddenly snarled at him her eyes looking wild, the pupils no more than needle like slits. When her instincts took over she wasn't really herself. Her legs were shaking now and the shreads that remained of her hospital gown were stained red. Behind her the large black wings on her back were hanging half extended outwards, the feather glistening as they caught the green light from the chambers. Staring at him she looked like a totally different person. The moment the glass hit Laney's wrist Lany shoved the girl harder into the water and then let go jumping backwards her wings then fully extending outwards as she let out a horrible loud snarling/screeching noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHuSaKByXf0&feature=related (theee perfect song for this scene~)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Nyx had enough of this mindless brutality and took off his hoodie throwing the material at the other girl as it quickly formed to her body wrapping together like a cocoon. As the girl fell over on the ground Nyx grabbed Laney holding her wrist and pressing his other hand over her throat. "Where's the door?" He demanded as the cocoon rolled itself over to him waiting to follow.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Laney coughed as he pressed his hand over her wound. "N-nyx.. that h-hurts.." She studdered out her body starting to feel numb. "SHe.. attacked me first... why are you taking.. her side..?" She asked her eyes suddenly looking like that of the young girl Nyx had been friends with when they were little. Suddenly the blood loss was to much for Laney and her eyes rolled back into her head and she slumpled totally limp onto Nyx.

Haine had been busy snooping around for those loose experiments when suddenly she felt a slight pain in her throat and wrist. Right away she knew what it ment. "Laney!" she exlaimed out lout and suddenly snapped her wings open and took to the sky. Varrien watched in confusion as Haine took off into the evening sky.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Sai was out cold in the cocoon,But her mind was still working. Did that guy just save me? she thought remembering the Furry wolf like thing. Sai thought for a moment that it might have all been a dream. She was slowly starting to wake up and could feel her arms stuck to her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Nyx fought his way for the door holding her slumped body. "You'll die if i dont!" He grunted feeling the door and pushing it open dragging Laney into the light as the cocoon followed suit. Nyx put her on the floor as his eyes adjusted seeing the damage. Nyx pulled the glass from her wrist ripping some fabric and tieing it over her arm. Nyx quickly did the same thing for her throat taking his shirt off and holding it over her neck trying to get the wound to stop bleeding.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Laney's mouth was filled with blood from the wound on her neck but she was still breathing ok, though every now and again she would cough. Even in her subcounciousness she could feel the pain... it hurt alot, she hadn't been hurt like this since a training exercise went wrong and she had been stuck in the rehabilitation ward for 3 weeks.

Haine landed on the school and raced through the halls, knocking several white coats over. Rushing to the elevator she dropped down to the restricted section. As soon as the door opened she raced down the hall and at the end found Laney laying on the floor covered in blood. The boy from earlier was patching her up. "What the hell happened!?" Haine almost yelled as she raced to her sister's side.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6282

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Tech turned and left the tunnel. "No thanks, you guys go. Im going to trying and find someone." He said shutting the door behind him and walking back to the elevator. If there was any place he could cause damage it would be this. He sent a spark into the controls and the door opened on the right floor. He strolled down the dark corridor and opened the last door, just in time to see two people. He let the door swing shut behind him. He recognized one from the room were they all escaped, the other he wasn't sure about. "You know when walking into a room the first thing you expect to see is not a girl with half a throat being guided by an experiment, with what looks like someone in a rug following."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Ion

Female Posts : 71
Credits : 2188

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Really? Ion rolled her eyes and looked down the tunnel. She couldn't see anything but dirl walls for miles. "I swear if this is a trap I'm going to tear something whoever's at the end of the tunnel apart, then I'll come back for that piece of scrap metal," she promised herself as she began to walk.

Night stifled a sigh of relief when the sound of wings flew off into the distance. She could easily take out a single Eraser. Sure, two weren't that much of a threat, but one was great; and hopefully he would just leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6282

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Tech paused looking at the girl with the lack of throat. "Your one of them." He said to him self quietly. Sudden a bright light flashed from his eye that would surely blind them for at least a minute or two. He threw a punch at the erasers face before going back up the lift and down the tunnel. "Scratch that," He called down the tunnel, "The locals don't like me." He made a slight run and eventually caught up with the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Thorn watched as he came back and looked to Ion. She was more of the leader type. Thorn was more of a follower. She followed suit anyways trying to see the end of the tunnel.

Nyx covered his eyes right before the blast and still holding Laney's neck he looked up to see Varrian get decked in the face. Nyx looked up to Haine unsure how to explain. "She got attacked, I caught the other girl, and saved Laney." He said not really wishing to talk to Haine. He was still a little upset at the three of them. but at least Laney wanted him around. "I need a lighter or something. we have to cauterize this wound."

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Varrien was still snooping around for the two hiding experiments. Without Haine here he didn't have anyone to watch his back, he constantly kept looking over his shoulder. Lumbering around in his eraser form he was determined to find them. After much sniffing he found a hole under a rock, it was pitch black but their scents were strong. "I Know your in there." He growled in his low eraser voice.

Eden sucked in a breath of air when he heard a growling voice coming from the entrance. One of the biggest down falls about Eden was the fact he was horrible at fighting, he was build for his mind not his fighting abilities... and this eraser outside was build for the exact opposite. "Shit shit shit shit.." Eden grumbled falling over backwards.

Laney took the full force of the blow which knocked her deeper into sub counciousness. Haine suddenly got her vision back in time to see the robot vanish. "Bastard." Haine growled but knew it was pointless to go after him, well not alone at least. "Please take caer of her for me." Haine said to Nyx before she jumped up and exited the room. Clicking the ear piece in her ear she contacted Varrien. "We have a situation back up near the tunnel, I need your help." she said as she dodged into the elevator shaft, she couldn't fly up it but she could climb.

Varrien was just about to reach into the hole when he heard his earpiece buzz and Haine's voice rang through his head. "Are you serious..!? Fuck, I'm in the middle of something right now!" he talked back as he slowly formed back into his normal form. There was a slight buzzing noise indication that Haine was saying something back to him. "Fine, I'll be there in a sec." He said and the ear piece clicked off. Reaching into his backpack he pulled out a can of smoke and pulled the top off before tossing it in the hole. He was going to have to make this quick so he was going to smoke them out.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Nyx rubbed his forehead sighing. "Thanks..." He answered contemplating pulling off the shirt since the bleeding had stopped. He slowly removed it seeing a scab already over the wound. Nyx put his finger into her partly opened mouth checking for blood. Removing and inspecting it he wondered how you got blood out of someones mouth.... Nyx moved her onto her side hopping it would help make it so she didnt choke on it.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Laney was still out cold, unaware of anything going on. She was lost in the never ending black abysee.

Haine climbled swiftly up the elevator shaft and followed the scent of oil that the robot left behind. The bastard wasn't going to get away with hurting her sister. When she popped up and into the tunnel she clicked her ear piece again, contacting several other eraser's. "New assignment, head to tunnel level. We have some hunting to do." She growled and then she clicked off the com.
Back to top Go down
Ion

Female Posts : 71
Credits : 2188

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Ion blinked as the cyber-man caught up to them. She was about to say "you're going to end up alerting them about us" when the sound of Erasers lumbering towards them sounded from the entrance of the tunnel. "Damnit. Next time don't change your mind, huh?" The tunnel wasn't quite wide enough to spread out her wings, so they were going to have to run for it. Turning back around, she broke out into a full sprint. Considering she had two moderately fast animal DNA strands in her, her speed was a bit faster than even regular experiments. "Let's get out of here!"

Letting out a huff as smoke filled the hole Night grabbed Eden's shoulder. "Remain calm," she told her brother as she pulled him back into the shadow. She had enough time to see that they were on the edge of the forest, near a gas station, before her head slumped and everything went back to black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   

Back to top Go down

And So... it begins!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next